Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Hardcore Amateurs - XXX
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-27-2019, 06:18 PM

Thanked 24,873 Times in 1,257 Posts
Default Leggs up

I was giving my friend Leggs a ride home from work one evening , moving kind of casually, stopping at a couple bars along the way. Leggs was a long time friend and occasional lover, but she is married to another, who is in jail, hence my picking her up. Her hubby owes child support to 2 other baby mommas besides her so it happens. When he goes to jail, she goes to work at a strip club, which is where I met her.

In addition to my day gig, I am a biker and an amatuer photographer. I've taken pics at many events like Fantasy Fest , Mardi Gras, Nudes-A-Poppin, basically anyplace with tits. I am also the unofficial bar photographer at the bar where Leggs works.

This particular evening we rode into a little biker bar in the woods and parked next to a black Chopper, which we both admired in passing. After finding a place at the bar, we ordered a couple drinks,And sat there analyzing the crowd. Out of the blue, Leggs, who stands over 6 foot without heels, stands up overlooking the crowd and yells out asking who owns the black chopper out in front.

A guy stands up and comes around to talk to her. She told him she really liked it and wanted to get her picture taken on it. He was agreeable and said for her to follow him out front. To which she replied " I mean naked on the bike !" . That didn't faze him too much, as he replied " I guess we should move it out back then".

I grabbed the camera out of my saddlebag and followed them around back , which is basicly a firepit and some picnic tables. Leggs was naked in about 5 seconds flat, easy to do as she was only wearing a tank top, short-shorts and flip-flops. She posed on his bike for a little bit , then paused to drink a bit.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1853.JPG   IMG_1855.JPG  

IMG_1856.JPG   IMG_1859.JPG  

IMG_1860.JPG   IMG_1862.JPG  

IMG_1866.JPG   IMG_1868.JPG  

IMG_1869.JPG   IMG_1875.JPG  

Big pictures make me smile bigger !
Any picture less than 100 kb is a thumbnail.

Reposts make me smile too ! A beautiful woman is always beautiful , even if you saw her before !
Old 06-27-2019, 06:26 PM

Thanked 24,873 Times in 1,257 Posts
Default Leggs Up pt 2

Still naked , Leggs socialized about the area for a bit. The bike owner sat down on his bike, and I suggested she might take a couple pictures with him on his bike. I took a few more pics and decided to egg her on a bit. I know when she drinks she loosens up quite a bit. She'd already leaned up on him suggestively and when she turned facing him and started sliding off I asked her if he didn't deserve a kiss for his troubles. He picked up quick and had his cock out quickly.

Leggs laid her face behind his cock and looked into the camera. So I poked her again with " What about the kiss ? " She took the head in her mouth and looked back into the camera. And I took one last try with " is THAT all you can get in ? " She pushed down to her limit , smiled around his cock and looked into the camera. Damn ! Is it any wonder that I love this girl !

And it was back to drinking and socializing again. I don't know how many of the little one shot bottles she drank, but as soon as she finished one , the guys were quick to hand her more. I think they knew if she went in for drinks , she'd have to get dressed.

She got so self-confident drunk at one point, that she was sure SHE could make a gay guy go back to pussy. And damn if she didn;t try ! Finally the bartender sent someone out to ask her to please put her clothes back on. Lol.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1883.JPG   IMG_1892.JPG  

IMG_1894.JPG   IMG_1896.JPG  

IMG_1897.JPG   IMG_1898.JPG  

IMG_1905.JPG   IMG_1916.JPG  

IMG_1917.JPG   IMG_1920.JPG  

Big pictures make me smile bigger !
Any picture less than 100 kb is a thumbnail.

Reposts make me smile too ! A beautiful woman is always beautiful , even if you saw her before !

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
IMG 1440

2m:05s

10-23-2019
Flip Cup Turns to Strip Cup

9m:11s

07-03-2017
Video1

2m:11s

01-25-2013
Alessandra Torresani, Cait Taylor, Sydney

4m:56s