uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-28-2015, 01:14 PM

Default video idea.

Hi, I know you obviously don't take requests here. But I've noticed you do sometimes except basic ideas.

Have you ever considered doing a Alice in wonderland style, growing/shrinking video? Could make for an interesting enf video finding different tthings to take cover behind?
Old 06-28-2015, 04:36 PM

Thanked 35,754 Times in 4,706 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbobington View Post
Hi, I know you obviously don't take requests here. But I've noticed you do sometimes except basic ideas.

Have you ever considered doing a Alice in wonderland style, growing/shrinking video? Could make for an interesting enf video finding different tthings to take cover behind?
Hey bob;

Actually; I don't take requests at all. Sadly it's for the same reason that Harley Davidson doesn't give away free motorcycles. Since this is how I earn my living, and because it's how the people I work with earn theirs, I do produce custom videos under a variety of pricing structures, but it's the best I can do when it comes to that.

Thank you for the suggestion; however I do wish you'd noticed the number of times I've reminded folks that any suggestions need to be accompanied by a disclaimer that they're offered with no expectation of compensation. Sadly; since this one wasn't, it will now be added to a file of "things I can never shoot" since I have to avoid legal liabilities, again because this is how I earn my living.

So I would ask if you could make sure to include that with any future suggestions.

~Seph

https://clips4sale.com/33063/dfp-cus...4dbce9ff5887ad
www.loyalfans.com/dfp-videos

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: @DFP_Videos
Old 06-29-2015, 03:34 AM

Default disclaimer.

there was supposed to be a disclaimer honest. However since it didn't come through. I can confirm the idea posted by me, Bob bobington, on the 28th June 2015 regarding growing/shrinking is not owned by me. Nor would I expect to receive any form of compensation if this video were to be made by any third party now or in the future.

hope that helps.
The Following User Says Thank You to bobbobington For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2015, 07:37 PM

Thanked 3,266 Times in 410 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirseph View Post
Hey Splotch!

I'm glad to hear that these videos caught your eye so well, and I'm happy they were done then.

I agree that Erin was wonderful to work with, and I'm looking forward to working with her regularly in the future. Although she's looking to move close, at the moment she lives about 3 1/2 - 4 hours away from me, and so we work together when we can, but obviously it's only periodic at this point. My only nitpick is actually the same as yours: I can't get her to talk enough! LOL!

Based on your interests; I'd add that Lizzy Lamb (the girlfriend in "Gimme a T, Gimme an A") is local to me, and has also stated an interest in appearing as a main character in similar videos, so keep an eye out for her as well.

I almost HAVE to do more of this style of video...those butt pads and fake breasts ain't cheap! LMAO!
Oh, that's exciting. I would love to see the tables turned on Lizzy Lamb, she seemed really hot and a decent actress.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SPLOTCH11 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2015, 09:32 AM

Thanked 10,663 Times in 1,818 Posts

I was just visiting enf-cmnf.com & found a gallery on page 5 enf-cmnf.com/2015/07/enf-embarrassed-nude-female-pics/nggallery/page/5 . There are 2 images from your post for "The Life of the Party" https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...&postcount=228 enf-pics-092.jpg is https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...5&d=1380865771 & enf-pics-093.jpg https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...6&d=1380865771 .

Two other companies are credited but you are not.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to e32100 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2015, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by e32100 View Post
I was just visiting enf-cmnf.com & found a gallery on page 5 enf-cmnf.com/2015/07/enf-embarrassed-nude-female-pics/nggallery/page/5 . There are 2 images from your post for "The Life of the Party" https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...&postcount=228 enf-pics-092.jpg is https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...5&d=1380865771 & enf-pics-093.jpg https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...6&d=1380865771 .

Two other companies are credited but you are not.
Thanks! The admin for that group and I had a pleasant exchange late last night/early this morning my time, and you'll see that they've been credited. I appreciate folks having my back, and I got several contacts today, and they're all appreciated!

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

The Following User Says Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2015, 05:34 PM

NOW AVAILABLE AT www.dfpproductions.com

FEW STRINGS ATTACHED

Nikki Brooks is a waitress at one of the Lucky U restaurants, a chain owned by DFP. Because of growing competition from other restaurant chains that have also been putting their servers in skimpy outfits; DFP has decided to rebrand the entire chain, and part of that rebranding is a new uniform for the staff. Nikki is selected to be the first employee to wear the new uniform, but when she’s handed a skimpy collection of string she thinks there has to have been some sort of mistake! She can’t even figure out how it goes on!

AVAILABLE TOMORROW AT www.clips4sale.com/33063 AND www.eclipstore.com/338

LIFE IMITATES ART

Carissa Montgomery is a nasty boss with a secret! She enjoys going online and reading stories about women being caught naked and embarrassed. When she finds a story about a woman being caught naked at work it gives her an idea for an adventure. But when her mistreated assistant gets back from lunch and finds her deeply…er, distracted, things take an unexpected turn!

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
fewstringsattached01mp.jpg   fewstringsattached02mp.jpg  

fewstringsattached03mp.jpg   fewstringsattached04mp.jpg  

fewstringsattached05mp.jpg   fewstringsattached06mp.jpg  

fewstringsattached07mp.jpg   fewstringsattached08mp.jpg  

fewstringsattached09mp.jpg   fewstringsattached10mp.jpg  

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2015, 05:58 PM

THE LESSON REDUX: PRIDE GOETH…

Introducing Angel Rose in a reimagining of 2011’s “The Lesson.” Angel is a tough, street punk that breaks into a photographer’s home with larcenous intentions. Unfortunately, the homeowner catches her in the act, and decides to teach her a lesson she won’t soon forget! First he teaches her about respecting other people’s privacy by taking away hers, then he reminds her that if she’s going to act like a brat; he’s going to treat her like one! After her tough façade has been ripped away; Angel has one last problem to deal with!

WINNER TAKE ALL

Something a bit different…For quite some time, fans have been asking for a real game of strip poker. So we finally decided to do one. The rules are simple, but a bit different: The game is five card stud. Each lady was allowed to wear four items of clothing. However instead of playing until one of them was naked, we decided to put a bit of a DFP twist on things. The game would be played until BOTH of them are naked! In order to do that, a new twist was agreed on: the first woman to run out of clothing would have to start paying a penalty for each round she lost until the other player was nude too! Neither player was told what the penalties would be, so that a bit of embarrassment could be maintained. They were also told that once they were both nude, there would be a final hand, along with a “sudden death” challenge for victory, but the details of that were also left a surprise! So now: with no script, and no cuts or edits, please enjoy the game!

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
thelessonredux101mp.jpg   thelessonredux102mp.jpg  

thelessonredux103mp.jpg   thelessonredux104mp.jpg  

thelessonredux105mp.jpg   thelessonredux106mp.jpg  

thelessonredux107mp.jpg   thelessonredux108mp.jpg  

thelessonredux109mp.jpg   thelessonredux110mp.jpg  

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2015, 03:52 PM

THE LESSON REDUX: …Before a Fall

Introducing Angel Rose in a reimagining of 2011’s “The Lesson.” Since he won’t give Angel her clothes back, the homeowner she tried to rob agrees to give her a ride so she doesn’t have to walk around his neighborhood naked. During the ride though; he keeps reminding her of all the people around, and how she doesn’t have any clothes!

MAID TO ORDER

Whitney Morgan is working as a maid. Unfortunately her employer has noticed things going missing lately. So he sets up a little sting, and Whitney walks right into it! She tries to deny it when she’s confronted, but the evidence can’t be argued…or even hidden eventually! Now Whitney has a choice: lose her job, or accept a few changes to her job description…

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
thelessonredux201mp.jpg   thelessonredux202mp.jpg  

thelessonredux203mp.jpg   thelessonredux204mp.jpg  

thelessonredux205mp.jpg   thelessonredux206mp.jpg  

thelessonredux207mp.jpg   thelessonredux208mp.jpg  

thelessonredux209mp.jpg   thelessonredux210mp.jpg  

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2015, 04:44 AM

As many of you know; DFP Productions attends an industry event every August known as FetishCon. This year I'm happy to announce our largest lineup ever!

Whether your taste runs to the sweet and innocent, the glamorous and refined, the tough and streetwise, or the experienced and sexy, you're going to find it here in the months to come!

Petite moppets...curvy beauties...blondes...brunettes...redheads...tall.. .short...every sort of lady you could wish for; and every one of them is about to be embarrassed and naked, so stay tuned!

...and as always: the members here at OCC will get screen shots and video trailers of it all! So whether you're a DFP customer or not; you can get a complimentary, free taste right here as a thank you to OCC and the members!

~Seph
Attached Thumbnails
DFP FetishCon Lineup 2015.jpg  

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:

Tags
dfp productions, grope

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies