Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-08-2017, 09:39 AM

We've been missing your stories but this one more than made up for the time warp. Keep them coming.

Pictures are always an added bonus to help us put ourselves in your stories.

After following your stories I'm wondering if her behavior has been a long term thing, been progressive with a good prognosis for continuing. We certainly want to continue getting more stories.

I'm particularly entertained with you describing your personal thoughts, reactions, behavior and communications with the others in the stories. You sound like a very accepting husband of a fun loving wife knows just how much to titillate.
The Following User Says Thank You to looksalot For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2017, 10:43 AM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

It has been a hit and miss all summer. If you look back this behavior has been a long slow progression. Mostly in the last few years. I was her first and only partner till the last few years. Now she has increased her number to five. It seems she has to have an emotional attachment to the individual first then alcohol next. It used to be alcohol was a crutch. Now it's more of a way she can open up first encounter.

I too enjoy our experiences. If I am involved or watching her. I don't know that accepting is the correct term. In all, I am very secure in our relationship. The progression was for my wife to feel secure in our relationship.

I am always wondering what's next. Yes I set up situations that may or may not lead to excitement. I try to expect nothing. But I'm always hopeful. Being a tall, attractive, blonde with large natural tits help. I see no indication she is wanting to change but who knows, I'm enjoying the ride.

Pictures continue to be a soft subject. She has allowed some and in the public situations she felt indifferent. I keep looking in the up skirts and one boob pictures because I saw several cell phones taking pictures in New Orleans. I did post one earlier that she sent me early one morning while on a trip. First post I cropped to cleavage. The second I posted the uncut version.

I wish I could remember exact conversations. My wife is learning that most men find her attractive and she is getting better and better at teasing.

I will finish jays visit today.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2017, 03:32 PM

I'm not sure how I missed all this but I just read the last few days worth of posts and what a story!

I know that Jay is the 4th guy other than you that your wife has had sex with but the fact that she has known all 4 of them for such a long time before having sex with them is what turns me on. You know Jay has probably thought about your wife many times in the past so for him to finally be able to experience what you have for all of these years had to be mind blowing for him.

I've had sex with female friends that I've known for a couple of years and it's always hot seeing that side of them. You know, the dirty talking, orgasmic face side of them that whispers how they've often wondered what it would be like as you hold yourself balls deep inside of them for the first time relishing the feeling of their pussy squeezing your cock. I can't begin to imagine what it would be like to do that with one of my good friends wives or longtime family friend that I've known for 20+ years. Maybe one day, but for now that's just a fantasy.

Thanks for another awesome update and a look at how your wife continues to progress in her exhibitionism and sexual freedom. It's been quite the ride from when I first started reading your stories but they just get better and better as time goes on.

Hoping you'll post the next day with Jay soon.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2017, 01:13 PM

I realized I did not complete the encounter.

Afterwards my wife excused herself inside. Jay and I sit and talk. We both get dressed. Jay was a hundred drunk questions a minute. All based on sex and his thoughts. He asked same questions as most would. I answered with small fibs that this was a first occasion.

All was based on that my wife was comfortable with him and that I was fine with her decisions. We discussed all aspects as you can imagine. He was like a kid at Christmas.

My wife ended up passing out on the bed. So Jay and I hung out till late. Next morning we had a nice breakfast. Everything was casual including conversation about the prior evening. My wife was noncommittal to jays request for her future game trips.

The one thing that I've noticed is that Jay keeps in contact with my wife and I regularly. Either text or a call, which is nice.

My wife has absolutely no regrets on what transpired. I love that she is comfortable talking about what happens and her feelings afterwards.

I guess the trend is that she will allow full on sex with some but the common factor is an existing long term relationship prior. I did ask and she confirmed.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2017, 02:53 PM

Here's why the belated update. I have been consumed with work. My wife has been on me to slow down. My OCD nature did not allow this. Finally she requested some alone time for a long weekend promising to make it enjoyable. After some additional convincing I agreed. Hence an update.

We left after school on a Thursday and drove down to our country house. We had a great time grilling and sitting by a fire relaxing. Of course she came out naked and I took advantage. I stayed up late and my wife allowed me to sleep in.

When I woke up. My wife said for me to shower and get ready to go to the lake campgrounds for a picnic and hike. I did as instructed. I volunteered to load the truck. She had done it.

She was wearing a white under armour grizzly workout shirt with the grizzly head on the chest. A blue sports bra and her denim skirt. Very close to what she wore on our first visit. Skip through to the park.

We did stop by our favorite gas stop but the wife was working. We got supplies and headed to the lake. We parked by the spillway and watched several men fish. It's early Friday morning. We decide to walk/hike down the river. We exit the truck and walk. After we walked awhile we only saw a few people fishing on the rocks. We eventually turned on a trail and walked a path into the woods.

As we walked we saw no one and passed no one. My wife stopped. She pulled off her shirt. I asked if she was hot. She said no just giving me a view. She then pulled off her sports bra and handed it to me. I put it in my cargo pocket. I thought she was going to hike topless. I got excited. Nope. She pulled on her shirt. She turned to me and asked if it was presentable. I said sure. The grizzly head only covered her cleavage partially. Her nipples were actually visable through the stretched material.

Regrettably we walked the entire path with no one else visable. On the way back she asked if her skirt was too long. I said it was for me. She said she was without panties. She took the top of the denim skirt and rolled it. She then pulled it up. The hem was at her ass cheeks. I kept falling behind trying for a glance but not very successfully.

We walked out of the woods on the path we entered. My wife took a selfie and had me stop. She said look, you can see through and my nipples are visable. I said I know. I added that was what I was watching since her skirt was so long. She rolled it again. Now the crease of her ass cheeks are visable. As she walks away she asked "better"? I am staring at the gap between her legs, I respond absolutely.

As we are walking to where we parked we see the same man fishing on the rocks by the water. I said we should stop and ask how was the fishing going. My wife said sure but I'm crossing my arms. We are walking at the top of the riverbank. There are large white rocks lining the sides down to the waters edge. Maybe fifteen feet down at an angle.

As we got parallel above him my wife stood facing him arms across her nipples. I turned and walked around behind a free feet. As I did she asked him how was the fishing. As he turned I did behind her and started walking towards her. Legs apart I am looking between her legs at him looking up at her. I get beside her. He said fishing was not going to good. They talked several seconds and my wife bid him good luck. He watched us as we walked away and rounded the bend out of sight.

I laughed at her. I said strange you cross your arms but stood there giving him a view up between your legs. She said she forgot and if I thought he could see. I stumbled down the rocks by the water and turn looking up at her pussy on full display. I said without a doubt. We continue towards the spillway where we parked. The same two fishermen were sitting on the rocks fishing. My wife said, you think I should ask them how the fish are biting. I said sure. She said for me to walk to the truck. I veered off to the side towards the truck. As I reached the truck she stopped parallel arms crossed. She spent several minutes then turned and headed to the truck. I see both men's heads and shoulders emerge over the bank watching her walk away.

She hops in the truck and said let's go to the park. As we drove away she said they definitely were able to see. I asked what gave her that impression. She said after they turned to face her and answer that fishing was good they started moving up the rocks as they talked. She said after they got half way she said good luck.

We spent the remainder of the morning in the park. We started drinks and food. It was very relaxing getting the occasional pussy view and the constant movement of her tits. Again, regrettably we only saw the occasional passerby exercise walking. As the drinks flowed my wife even stopped covering her nipples. Not that the few that passed by at distance could see.

Our running comment was that the spillway and park were for the geriatrics since we saw no one who looked remotely close to our age. My wife said let's go. As I opened the back of the truck bed I see chairs, blankets my large yeti cooler and camping gear. She said that we should drive over and check out the camping area.

Skip through the drivel. We found a spot next to the river in the trees on a loop off the main road. Six dollars to camp. Water and electric. Not long and we had everything unloaded and the tent up. It was hot and we/I was sweating. We then headed out of the campgrouds and drove country roads picking up wood for a fire. Done. Now we are at our site relaxing and listening to music from the truck radio. There is an empty space and a large travel trailer in the next. Empty space on our other side and the main road after that. Two empty spaces across the road. So as private as we could get.

After several hours, were are well into our drinks and see the occasional passerby exercise walking. My wife made no attempt to cover. Several would walk by to the main road and return staring. We are not far off the road. One gentleman even walked up to greet us and hold a five minute conversation talking to my wife's tits. No chance at a pussy view. Sitting in the folding chair did not offer this.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2017, 03:47 PM

We decided that the short loop we were on off the main camp road was the geriatric exercise road. Granted most people work other than retired travelers.

My wife got into greeting the single men walking by. If it was a couple just a wave. I asked her and she smiled saying she was going to see if another gentleman would walk up after greeting. She was striking out a lot. Most would stop speak pause and walk on. I said that maybe it was her sitting in the chair. She had me move the large cooler to where we were sitting. She refreshed our drinks. Placed a folded blanket on top. She lifted her skirt and sat. Legs up ankles crossed. Even sitting at a slight angle I see her blonde strip and slit.

We sit a long while even refreshing drinks to no luck. Soon a gentleman pulls into the site across the road. He has a pop-up camper and a crap load of fishing supplies. As we are watching him and my wife greeting the walkers our neighbor walks up. He stands directly opposite my wife on my left. He introduces himself and my wife introduces us. He and his wife were there for a two week visit. He actually did most talking to my wife. She is hiding nothing. After much small talk he wanted to make sure we were not expecting anyone so he could park his truck in the empty spot between us. My wife invited him to a drink and he said rain check that they were going to town to eat.

Funny but after he left my wife said that she was trying to decide if he was staring at her tits or crotch most of the time. We watched them leave and continued watching the walkers. Soon, my wife got a gentleman to stop. I had to relieve myself. The showers/restroom was maybe a hundred yards away. I excused myself. Very clean facilities. I decided to walk back the long way. I was gone maybe fifteen minutes. As I was approaching a different gentleman is standing in front of her. I walk slowly and stop several times. He eventually left.

My wife said she was two for two since I left. She said they were very nice men camping and night fishing off the banks behind us. She said the second gentleman politely pointed out that her top was seethru and she told him that this was a last minute camping decision and we have no clothing. She said he understood. Not that he stopped staring.

We decided to unload the wood and set up the fire pit. My wife watched me unload and stack all the wood. She stacked the pit. I got tons of bent over pussy views but again no one passed. Our across the road neighbor was out sitting by his camper facing us. We are maybe sixty feet away so not sure he was getting a show. Now we are set for the evening. It's around five p.m. and hot. Drinks are cold.

As my wife refreshes our drinks she excuses herself to the facilities. When she comes back she asked me if I thought she could wet her hair in the shower and get back without much attention. Honestly, most of the traffic was either in town or on the other side of the campground.
Old 10-25-2017, 12:52 PM

I am skipping through some and highlighting the fun or interesting.

As we continued I did get my wife to agree no more covering. At this state we are enjoying the relaxing atmosphere, food, music and drinks. My wife decided to go rinse at the showers. We have no toiletries. She is obviously drunk. As she walks away I watch her ass peeking from the skirt. After a while I see her walking back across the empty campsites rather than the road or path. Arms crossed.

She makes it back. I said I thought we agreed no more covering as she walked up. She drops her arms. She is wearing a wet tee. Nipples clearly visable. Hair dripping water. Turns out she stripped and took a cold rinse. No towel so she is wet. She had to wait in the shower till all clear but made it back with no run in. We sat talking drinking relaxing. Absolutely no one was walking and she is sitting nipples to the world.

Skipping... close to dusk, I see a man walking towards us. I say something to my wife. She makes no attempt to cover. As he got closer, my wife said OMG it's pawpaw again. She gave him the name because of his multiple multiple passes walking by our site. I looked at her. The wet fabric was stretched across her tits. Nipples clearly visable. I said I guess he will really see you this time. She looks down, lifts her shoulders back and said what do you think. I said no way he will miss them like that. Pawpaw is a slow walker. She said something about her posture but I was not listening.

After his first pass earlier in the day he made it a habit to walk on our side of the road, closer. No change this time. As he passed the end of my truck he looked over and if possible slowed. My wife finished taking a drink and this time spoke to him. Tits clearly visable. She said hello again. They never spoke before. He continued but said hello. He kept looking and walking. He never stopped to talk. I asked my wife why she did not continue talking. She said he looked a little shocked. I agreed with shocked.

I made a challenge that if someone passed before dark she should stand and refresh our drinks from the cooler. She was hesitant but the alcohol said fine. I continued to tease her about it to the point she was actually hoping someone would pass. Not long I see a man walking toward us down the road. He's carrying several fishing rods and boxes. I asked if this was the one. She lifted up her butt in the folding chair and rolled her skirt back up and adjusted. As he was passing the neighbor on the left she stood and said now or never.

She stepped towards me facing his direction. She's still wearing sunglasses. She bends to get my glass and whispered, he definitely saw me. I said how you know she said he stopped looking. She stood again facing him walking past the empty campsite turned to the cooler opens it and bent over at the hips, legs apart straight legs. She is to my right so I am looking at her hip from the side. Her ass is pointing at the road. I then notice. She had rolled the top of the skirt and pulled it up while sitting. She had the entire half of her ass exposed. I almost said something but he passed the back of my truck at that time. She was correct that he noticed her tits earlier. He was looking as he walked.

He took two steps and stopped. He is staring at my wife's pussy and standing. She is putting ice in the glasses, bent completely over. His view had to be outstanding. I actually count to five in my head and he has not moved. I pause again for a second or two. He's not moving so I say, "heading to fish". My wife fakes a startle as she turns, pulling her skirt down and crossing her arms. He smiled and said I am but never thought I would catch a sight like this here. My wife said, I'm so sorry, I did not see anyone around. He said, no problems here, i thought i was hallucinating at first. My wife continued standing arms crossed.

I said yes that we had not intended to stay so no change of clothes makes things awkward. He said something about showers, I don't recall and my wife responded with yes but not when braless in a white tee. He laughed and said something about most campsites are a safe community of people. My wife responded with that's nice to know in my current state. He asked what state is that. She said no change of clothes, no bra and wet white tee shirt. He said I would add no underwear either. My wife blushed. My wife said, don't let us keep you from fishing. He said he was early going to set up before dark then get his cooler and chair after he set up. My wife was now sitting. Legs crossed arms across her tits.

He was younger than every one else we had seen, maybe mid fifties. He said that he thought she looked really nice in her wet shirt. I guess the alcohol hit me but I may be off on dialogue or the order. I know he made her blush several times. At some point I said she was supposed to stop covering herself but obviously she continues. She said she is still dripping wet, she shook her head and water drops flew, and her shirt is not drying. He again said don't mind him that he thought she looked great. My wife said fine, and dropped her hands. He stood staring at her nipples a second and said quote "wow". She immediately performed a hand bra. He said no, I mean you look fantastic. She again released her tits.

We sat and he stood there holding his equipment talking about camping and fishing while he continued staring. He asked if she was going to finish making drinks. She said she will wait slightly really embarrassed. He eventually headed out.

My wife said she had butterflies in her stomach when she bent over the cooler. I asked why. She said she realized that she had adjusted her skirt too high and that he had stopped behind her and he could probably see everything including her asshole. I had her demonstrate. She got in position and I took his position. He could in fact see everything including her asshole. I told her this. She was embarrassed.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2017, 03:24 PM

We eventually laughed/drank away the embarrassment. We started a fire but it was too hot to sit near the pit so we stayed by the cooler. Several walkers passed but it was dark and they carried flashlights walking. Soon my wife reached too drunk and said she needed to lay down. I opened the tent spread all the blankets. I got out our battery powered lantern, placed it in the tent. I assisted her wobbly stumbling drunk self to the opening.

She crawled in. I closed the front and resumed my relaxing to music. Soon my wife called out. I go to the tent and open the front. She is laying on her back completely naked. Her shirt and skirt piled in the doorway between her feet. She said its too hot closed inside to open the vents. I open the side vents as requested. She also requested water so i gave her a bottle. She sat up and downed it. Laid out again. She requested i hang here clothes to dry by the fire to dry. Again i did as requested. As i was closing/zipping the front she said, roll it open so she can get a breeze. This is a small two/three person tent. When you roll the door open the whole inside is visable. I told her this. In her drunk state she said so what, it's dark. I again asked, she said it's dark and if someone sees so what, they shouldn't be looking in someone tent.

I rolled the front and Velcro strapped it completely open. I look at her, she is flat on her back one leg straight one leg bent pussy getting plenty of air. Arms both above her head tits straight up to heaven. I stand looking, I asked how's this. No answer. I reach in and shake her toe. Slight mumble no words. This did cause the bent leg to go out slightly. I ran my finger down the bottom of her foot, her leg moved further. She is now completely exposed, I mean every part of her pussy was there to be examined.

I almost said something about the lantern lighting up the inside of the tent. I walked out to the road and looked back. If you focus on the opening you can see her but no one was moving about. This is an led lantern, so it has the red tent glowing in contrast to the dark and everything lit up. The fire was now coals so I put a big log on it. Took her skirt and shirt hung them close by and resumed relaxing. I tend to drink slower alone so I had music and quiet.

I eventually moved my chair to about five feet in front of the tent opening to assist blocking if walkers happened to look. I was relaxed looking at my wife completly naked sleeping. I just sat admiring her body and feeling lucky. Not sure how much time passed but i was startled by my across the road neighbor. He was standing beside his truck holding fishing rods. He asked if i minded him passing through to the river to night fish. I looked at my wife then back to him. I said, you might want to walk around at the moment. He said, she looked pretty drunk. I said yes she is. We are talking in regular voices so not far apart as sound goes. He said he has enjoyed the view all afternoon as if to say I see her. I kind of just said to myself what the hell. I stood up and said well I guess you can walk through.

He walked over. My back is to the tent. He walks not past but directly up to me. He looks into the tent and said quote "good Lord, she even looks better up close". I said thanks. He said he has been watching since he got here. He has not taken his eyes off her. He is talking past me. I said I guess that's ok. I said you heading to the river, kind of hinting. He said he was but that he wouldn't mind keeping me company with a drink.
I did not know what to say. I looked at him, he's probably mid seventies. He had obviously been watching. I felt safe enough for my wife. I said what about your wife. He said no wife for the last six years. He said if I wanted him to go he would but had waited on a chance for a close look all day. I laughed at him. He said no really, that he even gave up the afternoon fishing watching. I agreed. He went back to his camper and returned with a small cooler and chair.

He put his chair next to mine and said that might block the view better. He drinks for or five beers and spends over an hour talking and just admiring my sleeping wife. He eventually said he was going to bed. He left his chair to assist according to him and went back to his site. He went inside his camper and all was quiet. He was a nice man and we had a good time talking.

Now number two. My neighbor and his wife pulled into the empty site parking their truck. They went inside their camper and I could her talking and rustling around. I hear his camper door shut and see him crossing the empty site. He said he just got permission from the wife for that raincheck drink. I stood and walked over to my truck. I said great but that my wife had already had too much and is sleeping it off. He actually looked at the glowing tent but we were standing to the side. He said well how about us men have a nightcap now that I have a pass. Before I could answer, he turned and went back inside his camper.

I'm standing at my truck thinking what the hell, all day just several looks and taken opportunities and now everyone wants to be social. I had actually forgotten about my wife inviting him and raincheck. I walk over replenish my glass, I crank my truck to check the battery. Turn the music up some. Turn it off and stand at the front of my truck. Soon he walks out and over. We start talking after another introduction. He again explained that they are on the way to Florida for winter but stopping at locations as they go. Lots of detail. I explained we were just there for the afternoon but did not bring anything but food drinks blankets and a tent with no intention of camping till last minute. He asked during my explanation if that was why my wife was not wearing anything under her shirt or skirt.

I smiled and said yes that we were just going to the park for some fun but drinks caused us to stay the night. He pointed at the fire smouldering and said if her only clothes are there where is she. He walked to the side of my truck and looked in. I said be careful or you might see more than you expect. He actually put his finger to his lips and said I know. I said I cranked the truck to check the battery. He said I thought she might be in there with air conditioning. I said no she's out in the tent. Her clothes are drying. We continued talking standing, he said that if i wanted we could sit in the chairs by his camper. I said I better keep the tent in my sight. He said well we can sit in those, pointing at the chairs at the tent.

I said the tents open,too hot, so again you will see more than you expect. We are talking in hushed voices. He said honestly, after meeting and see her earlier all he thought about while he and his wife ate and shopped was the raincheck and that he might see up her skirt again. Come to find out he ordered a bottle of wine and his wife was in the camper sleeping it off. I said all that for a possible glimpse. He took a drink from his oversized thermos glass. He said when I was over earlier I got more than a glimpse. He said she must have forgotten and he was looking at her full on vagina. I just said oh. He said let's make a seventy year old man's day. I said go ahead.

He slowly walked over to the tent. I stayed at the truck for a second watching. He walked up to the opening and stood staring. I followed. I walked up beside him and looked in. Almost two hours and she has not moved a bit. Her breathing would lift her chest slightly up and down. That's it. I finally said well, I warned you that you might see more than you expect. He said you are correct, I was just hoping to see up her skirt and her nipples. This is by far more than I expected. We sat down in the chairs. We talked for some time. He rarely took his eyes off her. When our glasses were empty. He said I better get going before I am missed. We shook hands and walked towards my truck. He stopped and said would you mind if I get another look. I said go ahead. He went back to the tent. He stood sliently. At one point I looked at my watch. It was 10:12. He was still just standing there. When he turned and started walking towards me I looked, 10:15. I said I thought you fell asleep. He said I never want to forget that. We said goodnight.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2017, 07:06 PM

I know a lot of detail but sorry...

So he left, I went to the tent and woke my wife she sat up and groggy said two more hours. She turned and laid back down. She is now across the opening. One arm under her head one arm straight. Looking at her you can no longer see everything between her legs but a good portion of her smooth lips. I ask if she wants me to close the tent. She said too hot. I said what about company. She said tell them I said hello.

I turn the lantern from bright to medium. Now plenty of light inside reflecting off the tent. The tent now is a dull red rather than a bright cherry. I sit and listen to music and frogs and nature and occasional person fishing or camping. I again just enjoy my view. Not long I hear behind the tent towards the river a hello. I finally make out the man earlier that watched my wife bent over and in her wet tee. He stands behind the tent I say hello. He introduces himself I do the same. He asked about my wife. I said sleeping off a drunk in the tent. He said I assume in the nude. I thought he had been watching. I say yep. He said I see she's drying her clothes. Whew.

I asked how the fishing was going. He said slow for everyone. I said everyone? He said his father and they met another man fishing earlier. I said to bad. He said you mind if I pass thru. I stood and said give me a minute to close the tent. He said quote, " you mean she is showing more that I saw earlier"? I said not sure but she is naked now. He said well she was pretty exposed bent over that cooler, another quote he said "that was the smoothest hairless pussy o have ever seen". I didn't know what to say. I finally said yes, but not sure how she would feel. He said I promise I won't tell.

I sat back down. He was correct. He had seen more than she is currently showing. He walked around and looked down. He stared saying nothing. Eternity went by before he finally said that is one fine naked lady. I said I agree. We sat talking maybe thirty minutes. Skipping much conversation while we sat watching her sleep.

He said he hated this but he needed to get back to his dad. He said he told both his dad and the other man of his experience seeing my wife earlier but neither believe him. He gave details and they told him he drinks too much. I just laughed. We are standing in front of the tent he's talking looking down at her. He asked if he could take a picture to prove it. I said no pictures. He asked what time I was turning in. I said around midnight. We are now behind the tent. I lied, I said I don't mind her accidentally being seen but sleeping not knowing is different.

He said then accidently. I said wait. He walked off and said we will see you shortly. I went back and decided I needed a drink. I sat down and took a long sip. A few minutes went by and my wife said you didn't tell our company I said hello. I was shocked. She sat up smiling. I stuttered at best. I finally asked how long she was awake. She said since you woke me up. She was tying to go back to sleep and didn't.

I said well you want to call it a night. She said that's up to me. I told her that both neighbors had come by and seen her also. She had me tell her all. After she asked if I was enjoying myself. I said absolutely. She asked if I wanted her to lay back down and continue to pretend. I said it was up to her. She cut me off and said this trip was for me. I said yes. She asked what position I wanted. I didn't hesitate. I said just like you were when you first crawled in. I directed her into position.

Her nipples were now erect for the first time. As I got her legs in position I actually had her a little more spread. Looking at her she was clearly wet and aroused. Now she is fully exposed. We talked for a long time with me periodically asking to have sex. This was difficult watching. I looked at my watch and said in ten minutes I am turning in and fucking you to sleep. Ok, at minute. I excused myself to go pre. This time I just walk across the road to the first tree.

When done I'm crossing the road and her my name, three shadows were walking towards me. Each had a beer in their hand. We met at the back of my truck. Introductions. His dad looked like him but mid seventies. Their fishing friend was a black man who look to be I guess in his seventies. We had some small talk. He eventually asked if I was going to sleep. I said I was rapidly approaching it. He started walking again and talking we started following. He looked over at the tent and stopped.

He said I believe you forgot to close your tent. We all looked over. I said, shit, I did. From this distance you can see naked and the lantern highlights all. I quickly apologized and said she passed out and it's hot. Her clothes are drying pointing at them. His dad said that they thought he was full of it telling them earlier. I said yes he saw more than he should earlier. He said and then I told them about her in the tent and they still didn't believe me. The black man said I believe you now.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2017, 08:41 PM

Now to wrap this up. We are standing in the road. The son says to me, you know I've seen all. You mind if they get a closer look. Being a hundred years old the eyes are not what they once were. I smiled. They were all looking at me. I said look I just got her back in the tent from a restroom break so I'm not sure if she's completely asleep. The dad said we can be quiet. I said four men standing around drinking does not equal quiet. Add a naked sleeping female and that's disaster for me.

All at once promises of quiet and decorum. We start walking. We get to the tent. My wife's nipples are rock hard. She looks fantastic. The son whispered holy cow. I whispered what's wrong. He whispered this is naked. Both the elderly gentlemen are saying nothing just staring. I said ok, I guess you proved you were right. The black man said you sure were. We stood in quiet till beers were finished. We started talking. They were giving compliments throughout. I would hint at leaving and they would change topics still staring.

Now the kicker to the whole evening. As they were talking my wife stirred. Pulled her legs together and hands wiping her eyes. We were dead silent. She looked out to see four men looking at her. She grabbed a piece of blanket and pulled it across. She has a nice drunk fake look and response. Complete silence. She said, in her best fake drunk slur. How long have we had company. I responded for some time. She's holding the piece of blanket across her chest sitting again in her favorite Indian position pussy still not covered. She rubs her head and asked if her clothes were dry. I walked over touched each and lied. I said not yet.

She said ok. I have to pee. She is fake waving back and forth. A nipple occasionally coming into view. Asked if she wanted me to take her in the truck to the bathrooms. She kept rubbing her head. She asked who was here. I said the gentleman that saw her bend over earlier, his dad and a friend. She is putting on an act. She said can I get out without them seeing me naked. I laughed and said not unless you wrap up in a blanket. She said ok. We stepped back and she rolls over on her stomach. We are staring at her naked back as she pulls at the blanket. She gets on her knees and elbows wrestling the blanket she is on.

We are staring at a very aroused pussy as she does this for several minutes. I ask if she needed help. She laid flat. We are saying nothing looking at her ass. She said this is not working. She even had me believing she was passed out drunk. She said do you mind if I just get out and pee by the truck. I said do you need me to help you out. She grabbed the lantern and handed it to me. I said what's that for. Drunken slur, I need to see don't I. I turn the switch back to high and set it on the cooler. She gets back on her hands and knees and slowly backs out of the tent. We are standing looking at a well lit pussy and ass along with her D's swaying as she moves. Once out she holds her hand out I go help her up. She stands wobbly. She drunkenly says wait, she puts her hand across her tits and turns saying I'm naked.

We stumble over to the truck tire. She turns. The lantern is in front of her. I said ok what now. She slurs I have to pee. I said ok. Slurs, I have to squat. She puts her back on my truck and dips. She is now squatting hand on ground and one on truck. I thought she was going to say she couldn't with us watching. Nope. She unleashed a flow that lasted forever. We were watching saying nothing. She finished. No paper. I helped her up. Back to the tent. She dropped down on all fours and crawled back in with us staring at her pussy. The light right behind her on the cooler. She got in and laid flat on her stomach. She said good night.

Mental picture, she already has a built in space between her thighs. She has her legs wide open. The lantern is illuminating everything. We are all looking at the same thing quietly. After a few minutes I look at them and say it looks like I'm up for awhile anyone want a drink. We pulled up chairs and I got my neighbors and started talking. We spent another hour. My wife would adjust positions periodically. From on her from to on her side knees up, leaving us a nice view to flat on her back legs open hiding nothing. These three men got a complete up close full view of her entire body, including a peeing episode. After one a.m. I said It was time for me to turn in.

Each of the men thanked me profusely giving many many compliments and left. Once gone I got in the tent and zipped. My wife was wide awake and aroused. We had a nice long as quiet as it could be sex session. Afterwards she asked how she did today. I said it was remarkable. I had to ask about the pee. She giggled and said she really had to go bad and it was now or never so she went with it. She asked what I thought. I said you heard all the compliments and opinions about every part of your body from each of them. She said it really turned her on listening to them each talk, describe and compliment her body parts. She said she almost had an orgasm listening to them at one point.

We got up really early and left. My wife really did not want to see them again. We talked in detail and have decided we need to fake camp again. We got back to the house and it was pretty much sex whenever on of us brought up the prior day. I really think that my wife faking sleep and hearing all the compliments has boosted her confidence or ego. She said that as the attention or conversation started turning away from her she would adjust her position and it would start up again. She actually loved it. Even today she mentioned how one of the men just went on and on about her breast and nipples.

I guess I can brag and compliment till I'm blue in the face but it's better coming from someone else. Another good thing to come from this is she likes tent camping now.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2