Our forum has over 8 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > General Discussion > Site Feedback & Support
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-15-2017, 09:46 PM
drn1028 drn1028 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 80
Thanks: 14
Thanked 184 Times in 52 Posts
Default MPG files not working

Anytime I download a file with a mpg extension it fails. I have no problems with any other files and it doesn't matter what user posted them. This thread is the most noticable http://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=207967 but the vids posted at the end of this thread...http://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...179548&page=13 do the same thing.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-16-2017, 01:42 AM
ghost67 ghost67 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Ghost Town
Posts: 514
Thanks: 2,665
Thanked 65,330 Times in 3,407 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drn1028 View Post
Anytime I download a file with a mpg extension it fails. I have no problems with any other files and it doesn't matter what user posted them. This thread is the most noticable http://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=207967 but the vids posted at the end of this thread...http://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...179548&page=13 do the same thing.
What player are you using? VLC usually will play mpg files.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-16-2017, 04:20 PM
drn1028 drn1028 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 80
Thanks: 14
Thanked 184 Times in 52 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost67 View Post
What player are you using? VLC usually will play mpg files.
The problem isn't playing them, it's downloading them. When I select one it appears to be downloading but it when it should finish it says "failed". When I go to the file on my hard drive it has 0KB. This only happens with mpg files. WMV, MP4 and everything else worked like they are supposed to.

I attached three screenshots to give you a better idea. Also, to be clear, this is happening with MPG files posted by more than one person so it isn't like someone is doing something wrong on their end.
Attached Thumbnails
One clicks 1.jpg   One clicks 2.jpg  

One clicks 3.jpg  

Last edited by drn1028; 03-16-2017 at 04:30 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-23-2017, 12:01 AM
ghost67 ghost67 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Ghost Town
Posts: 514
Thanks: 2,665
Thanked 65,330 Times in 3,407 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drn1028 View Post
The problem isn't playing them, it's downloading them. When I select one it appears to be downloading but it when it should finish it says "failed". When I go to the file on my hard drive it has 0KB. This only happens with mpg files. WMV, MP4 and everything else worked like they are supposed to.

I attached three screenshots to give you a better idea. Also, to be clear, this is happening with MPG files posted by more than one person so it isn't like someone is doing something wrong on their end.
That seems weird. I think you'll need to give the browser you're using and are you on a PC or Apple, etc. Maybe one of the techie experts can help you.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-23-2017, 10:25 AM
whalers's Avatar
whalers whalers is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 473
Thanks: 257
Thanked 9,267 Times in 493 Posts
Default

have you tried downloading in a different browser?
__________________
always looking for fills to sets - please post any you have.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
NYE IR Wife

0m:48s
648 Views

08-12-2017
Friend after swimming

4m:26s
398 Views

12-03-2017
VB XXX 0047

2m:30s
246 Views

01-22-2015
Hotel Hallway

2m:24s
1,158 Views

12-19-2013
Homemade Submission clip 1 chunk 3

7m:50s
1,318 Views

05-14-2009

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Top referring websites:
The Porn Dude
Epic Webcam Chat


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.