Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-28-2020, 04:22 PM

Thanked 1,303 Times in 48 Posts
Default Wardrobe Malfunctions in Theater

I used to do some acting back in the day and while people do their best to maintain some modesty, you're bound to see your castmates in some state of undress. Whether it's during a hasty costume change or due to a wardrobe malfunction it always happens eventually. Since I started the thread I'll start with a short story.

We were holding auditions for One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and for the first round you had to perform a monologue before the director and other auditioners. This girl wearing a skirt goes up and starts giving her bit and she's moving around a lot. Well at the end of her monologue she throws herself down, I guess she died, and raises her legs straight up towards the auditorium, giving everyone a clear view of blue panties. I guess she realized a little late what she was doing because she hopped up red faced and apologized for flashing us.
Old 10-29-2020, 08:34 AM

Thanked 16,285 Times in 1,135 Posts

I was never in theatre, but my best friends were. So many stories.

One friend was really big into community theatre. I would expect non-professional theatre to be more modest--separate changing areas, etc--but nope, he got to enjoy a lot of sights. Wardrobe malfunctions almost every night they were in production, etc. Although the stories of cast members not wanting to kiss each other were far more enjoyable to hear.

I had a close relative hired for a musical bit in a professional theatre. She had no theatre experiences at all. She was paranoid about everyone changing together. She would wear everything to the theatre and didn't have a costume change. But one night she was coming from somewhere else and had to get dressed with the cast. She had to get at least topless to put her costume on, and she said she enjoyed being topless in front of other topless women and men in tight undies as she described it, so she finished the run by getting dressed there. I guess it's more of a emotional wardrobe malfunction on her part.

Another friend of mine became a director of theatre at a college. Everyone asks him to tell us stories, but he doesn't really want to. But he did tell us one: Walked back stage because things were going well and he heard commotion during intermission. He found his lead completely buck naked head to toe, which he was confused about because she didn't have costume changes that required her to get naked. Well, apparently someone fixed a customer after the previous night's run, and they left in sewing pins that were scraping her skin. So, in a panic, she got COMPLETELY naked so people could help her figure out what was going on (they didn't know it was sewing pins yet at that moment, so she just took everything off). He said her lack of embarrassment of him seeing her made HIM embarrassed.
Old 10-29-2020, 08:41 AM

Oh, one more of my best friend from the community theatre scene:

There was a scene where a girl was supposed to "appear" topless, where she was on a boat going across the stage, getting pushed. Her back to the audience, then opening her toga/robe/towel during some lyric in a song (I don't remember what she was wearing), to IMPLY that she was topless. I don't remember the play. I don't remember the storyline. I could text him and ask, but he might wonder why I am asking some 30 years later...

Well, my friend was on the side facing her, and during a rehearsal in costume, she opened the robe-thing and she WAS topless. My friend saw everything and another cast member saw, too, and totally freaked out. The director stopped everything and told her that she wasn't ACTUALLY supposed to be topless and flashing her castmates. He told her to wear her next costume under the robe-thing, and open the robe just enough that the audience couldn't tell. (The community theatre didn't have that great of wardrobe people. Heck, my friend had to become a make-up person later in his "career" there.)

Apparently the girl wasn't at all embarrassed, but my friend was always certain that she didn't truly know better.

My friend and her ended up hooking up a few nights later. (He hooked up with any girl that was alive, though, so no surprise there.)
Old 10-29-2020, 10:00 AM

Thanked 1,456 Times in 145 Posts

Not a malfunction, per se, nor in theater, but I believe it fits the spirit of the OP.

I have a friend who was on the "drill team" or "dance team" in high school. It is traditional, at least in these parts, for such teams to have a "spring show" at the end of the school year. Many of the costumes required changes in bras, too, apparently. She told me that costume changes were backstage and that the girls just changed right there without any kind of changing room. Also, they had "assistants", many of whom were boys and their classmates. And she's got fantastic, large breasts. I am sure many of those "assistants" had many memories in the spank bank over her.

Last edited by Archelon; 10-29-2020 at 10:12 AM.
Old 10-29-2020, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archelon View Post
I am sure many of those "assistants" had many memories in the spank bank over her.
I know exactly what you are talking about. My sister was part of that scene. Not to rain on the parade, but at least in her case, 100% of the male assistants were openly gay, which is why they are let in to help.

Dance her whole life was the same way. Kept boys and girls separate unless the boys of the group were openly gay without a doubt, then they all changed together.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2020, 07:52 PM

Thanked 1,456 Times in 145 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
I know exactly what you are talking about. My sister was part of that scene. Not to rain on the parade, but at least in her case, 100% of the male assistants were openly gay, which is why they are let in to help.

Dance her whole life was the same way. Kept boys and girls separate unless the boys of the group were openly gay without a doubt, then they all changed together.

Well, one of them is a lifelong friend and is definitely not openly gay. He's married with children. No guarantee, of course, but surely mitigates in favor of him not being gay.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Archelon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2020, 04:25 PM

Thanked 1,942 Times in 109 Posts

For many years I performed in my village's amateur pantomime. Due to the limitations of the venue ( our village hall) the cast would have to wait and change costumes in one small room.

This meant I got to see a good number of the female cast in their underwear, although they did make some efforts not to be in your face and the male cast did their best not to be obviously gawking.

One memorable event occurred when most of the cast were on stage and I was waiting in the side room with two or three female players with whom I had just performed a number. Their costumes included black leggings and their next scene required dresses. One poor lady had her back to me and peeled off her leggings to put on some tights. Unfortunately she didn't realise that along with her leggings her knickers came down a few crucial inches away from her crotch.

As she bent down to disentangle her leggings around her ankles I had a prime view of her pussy, good enough to see she had a tampon string peeping out between her lips.

I had numerous other sights. Although most of the ladies wore granny pants and sensible sports bras, one lady always wore nice lacy items giving great views of her nipples and bush. I still see many of the ladies around the village now and always allow myself a sly grin.
Old 11-02-2020, 02:09 AM

Thanked 1,303 Times in 48 Posts

Another good one is from our production of Flowers for Algernon. There was a scene with a child Charlie and rather than have a child for the part we decided to use a puppet/doll with two girls in black morph suits manipulating it. Of course the suits are skin tight so slipping in to them while clothed is a challenge so they decided to strip down to their underwear in order to fit in better, but now their bra and pantie lines were clearly visible through the suit. Not an issue per se, except that when they would bend or crouch the suit was pulled tight enough that the patterns on their panties became pretty visible. Of course they weren't happy about that. One of them figured out a good way to avoind this, black sports bra and black compression shorts. Easy fix. The other decided to not wear anything beneath the suit, although this was only apparent if you looked at her for too long. Her nipples poked through slightly, and she had a bit of a wedgie/camel toe. I noticed it but didn't say anything. It wasn't too bad, until she squatted to pick up the doll, where the suit pulled tight showing off her form underneath. I assume the other girl saw it and said something because she just went back to wearing underwear for the rest of the production.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Jjd1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2020, 08:16 AM

Here's the opposite of a malfunction:

Back in college several decades ago, our main theatre group was putting on a play that was very new, only performed once in NYC at the time, won awards, etc. It had a massive nude scene at the end where everyone got slaughtered in a war scene while running around nude. The entire massive company was nude for almost the second have of the show.

At our college, everyone rehearsed dressed.

Come showtime, all of us who heard about this play were excited to see it. But they did the nude scenes in beige bodysuits with clothes underneath. So disappointing, and as someone was was really into modern theatre, I actually thought it was sacrilegious to do such a thing.

I spoke with a friend of mine who was in the play a few weeks later, and she said that they certainly were going to do the nude parts, but a grandparent of one of the students caught wind of it, and being a massive donor to the theatre in a conservative part of the country, she complained and spooked the right people, and thus bodysuits were immediately ordered.

Our blackbox theatre, on the other hand, got into trouble for a nude scene with simulated sex that may have been a bit sly on the "simulated" part. I didn't get to see it and they shut it down after opening night, but I heard about it among my artsy friends for a month!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2020, 10:17 AM

Thanked 3,600 Times in 545 Posts
Default Not so much a malfunction

But I think this fits. I posted this a few years ago but have added a couple of details.

A former girlfriend of mine was in drama at a university in the 1980s when we were dating. I never got to see it this particular play, but she told me about how the actors didn't have time to go to the dressing rooms during the show and would change backstage. She had a dancer's body with cute little A cup titties. Most plays, she did not wear a bra as some costumes would not allow it and it took extra time to take it off and put it back on.

She didn't consider it a big deal as she said it was mostly girls and gay guys. There were a few straight guys but they mostly kept their eyes to themselves or at least were not overtly ogling the girls. She said it didn’t really bother her as long as they weren’t obviously staring.
(My guess is the boys were smart enough to take quick glances)

She said she was only embarrassed one time. They were doing a dress rehearsal and some local high school kids and their drama teachers from a few of the local high schools had come to watch. They started out in the audience. However, as the play progressed, apparently about a dozen of the students were taken around back stage with a teacher to look at the technical aspect of it. As such, the actors started going behind a screen to change. My girlfriend, a bit ditzy at best, didn't clue in and when she came off stage she pulled her costume over her head, so she was only wearing a pair of white panties. As she went to get her next costume, she realized that she had an audience of several high school boys. She said she blushed but thought it would be worse to run off so she proceeded to finish changing. She said the students got about a clear 15 second view of her tits from about 10-15 feet away.

She and I have remained friends although she lives far away and we rarely see each other. A couple of years ago we were reminiscing about our college days. I brought this incident up. She admitted that she was embarrassed at the time but later got turned on thinking about it. I asked her if anything like that happened since. Unfortunately nothing had. Or nothing she would admit to.

Tags
enf, stage performance, theatre, upskirts, wardrobe malfunction

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12