uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-18-2013, 08:38 AM

Thanked 4,419 Times in 243 Posts
Default Yoga Pants

I could use an education on yoga pants. Any insights, or just erotic stories or views? Are there different fabrics or styles? I've heard about the one brand that was too thin. It seems that if they are worn too tight that they stretch out and are more see-through. Many of the younger women at work wear them, but there they nearly always cover at least the top half of their butts with something. And in dim light I can't even see panty lines. But out in other places I've seen them on full display on women of all ages. And living in a cold weather climate, there isn't much else going on for me to look at.

A few weeks ago I saw a mother-daughter pair in the grocery store both wearing yoga pants. The daughter looked great in them. The mother perhaps shouldn't be wearing something like that, but even with a big mature butt it's sexy seeing a woman out in public like that, with the fabric clinging to her butt and her thighs, and her panty lines quite visible, her butt cheeks hanging out under the panty lines.

A few days ago I was in Best Buy and a couple perhaps thirtyish walked in. The wife was wearing a waist coat with yoga pants. She had large thighs and wide hips, and I feared it wouldn't be a pretty sight when she went by. But when she walked beyond me and stopped in the aisle and gave me a good view from behind, it was sexy just seeing the shape of her larger butt and panty lines and butt cheeks. I made a point to linger on her aisle for a moment and admire her butt and thighs.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2013, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyjill View Post
It's all down to the quality and how much people will pay George, the cheaper ones are nearly always transparent when stretched, the more expensive ones always seem to keep the fabric weave taut, the trick for me is when I try them on, I bend over fully, look between my legs to see my reflection in the mirror, if they look cheap, I don't buy them, if I can't see my arse crack or pussy on view, I'll buy. Xx
MrsV does the same thing, but since she loves showing off, she will buy two types. One that is pretty tight in the crotch to outline her lips with a little camel toe, and the ones for family events that aren't as tight and don't really show that much. She also wears sweaters or shirts that covers most of her ass and crotch.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vcpl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2013, 11:46 AM

Thanked 26,352 Times in 1,265 Posts

My wife wear them around the house and to her workouts at the women's fitness center, she does sport quite a toe in them. Occasionally she stops at the grocery store on the way home, I tease her that one day some guy is going to make a pass at her there.

My part time bookkeeper frequently wears them, the pink pair is quite a show especially when she has a lot of filing to do. I should convert the office to paperless, but then I'd miss Cindy's filing exhibitions. She is an attractive MILF from a conservative religious background, but I think she enjoys flaunting herself a little to me. At least in my dreams she does.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2013, 09:14 PM

Thanked 3,740 Times in 105 Posts
Default I love yoga

The best thing abut yoga pants is when they are used for yoga!

In downward dog position, low waist pants always start to side down revealing g-strings, whaletail and more. At a class last month, one young lady was revealing about a third of her booty every time she was in downward dog. Her yoga pants were at least four inches below the waistband of her thong. I LOVE MY YOGA.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seriousfun For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2013, 11:45 PM

A couple years ago when I was still in college, I was about to enter a building when I saw a girl I know approaching from the outside, wearing yoga pants and a dress shirt which reached just above her waist. Being a gentleman I held the door open for her and when she walked past me I noticed the sunlight shining on her back caused her pants to be completely see through. I'll never forget the full view of black thong and butt I saw from her. 5ft 6in, medium length brown hair, and really fit. The attached pic, which doesn't do her body justice, was taken a little later in the day (not by me, but I stole it from facebook).
Attached Thumbnails
km.jpg  
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to buddy373 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2014, 09:25 PM

Thanked 11,745 Times in 419 Posts
Default Standing Bow Pose

For a short while, back in my twenties, I did Bikram (hot) yoga in San Francisco. They turned the heat up to 90-100 degrees and men typically went shirtless and women wore as little as possible. Believe it or not, at first I went for the workouts and not the views, but anyway here's my story:

These classes were always very crowded. Being awful at yoga, I liked to place my mat at the back of the class. One class, this gorgeous, super fit, tanned college girl with dirty blonde hair (I suspect she went to USF) placed her mat in front of mine. She was wearing a black athletic bra and short shorts. These weren't the bun-hugger short shorts you see women in track and volleyball wearing. They were a little lose.

Anyway, I noticed her and didn't think too much of it. The class was regularly filled with young beautiful women sweating buckets all around me.

So when we got to the standing bow pose (see attached picture--that's not her), you're supposed to look straight ahead. She expertly performed the pose (though her leg wasn't as high in the air as in the photo), and there I stood awkwardly balancing, staring straight down into her ass cheeks. It was wonderful, and then I noticed a bit of pussy lip exposed. We held the pose for at least thirty seconds and as I stood there, I gazed adoringly at a her shaved, beautiful vulva. Wearing those shorts, she had to have known that someone would get a view wearing those shorts. Bless her.

Needless to say, it was my best yoga class ever. Namaste.
Attached Thumbnails
Standing-Bow1.jpg  
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ppdevaaris For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s