Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-30-2022, 11:33 PM

Thanked 1,704 Times in 139 Posts
Default Hot stories from your wife or ex's sl*tty past

Does anyone have any stories that your wife or ex told them that turned you on so much, you never forgot? Any sl*tty decision they made before you that you loved hearing about? Any embarrassing sexual event that happened to them? A story comes to mind for me, but I'll wait to see if anyone else has one!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pball2295 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2022, 11:35 PM

Thanked 25,897 Times in 2,747 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pball2295 View Post
Does anyone have any stories that your wife or ex told them that turned you on so much, you never forgot? Any sl*tty decision they made before you that you loved hearing about? Any embarrassing sexual event that happened to them? A story comes to mind for me, but I'll wait to see if anyone else has one!
All ours are on the OPEN- Sharing your wife' thread... non- fiction.
Old 03-31-2022, 08:32 AM

Default BOGOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by pball2295 View Post
South Coast Beach. Accompany In-Laws across the sands, so's HE can go "snorkeling" at the rockier, far-end. SHE is wearing the full-zip-fronted, collared, Swim Suit used when Breast Feeding. He dives in, she unzips, fully. We stroll back amidst the crowds, her blond pubes glinting, her nipples flashing in step with her long-legged strides. She relates her Past, eagerly eyeing my growing, uncut manhood now topping my Speedos as, hand down her plunging back, I explore the crack in her buttocks as it reaches my navel.

On leaving school, she'd unsucessfully "tried-out" as a Secretary by "various family connections". Then she got the Job as a Personal Assistant to the Area Manager of a Famous Company. Apparently, this Guy had previously employed a School-Leaver as part of an "Secretarial Employment Scheme" for the under-priveleged from the very worse Council Estate. She'd several brothers, AND a Boy Friend. Apparently, as a Social Climber, he'd maried someones Ugly Daughter ! Just for the Money and Status ! Now, having finally got a Nice House and Family, he HATED her ! So he got a Nubile-Shagging-Piece on the Company Payrole ! It took 5 years of constant sexual deviation to finally "knock-her-up", so he organised her Wedding Reception at HIS Posh House, just to show his appreciation ! T'was even reported in the Local press, complete with Photo ! So exactly how "desperate" were Sister-in-Laws Parents, even with "previous knowledge", to want HER to become "The Replacement" !

Educationally Challenged, with few Social Skills. it seemed her Job was to "Decorate the Office" and, as the "Office Sl*t", Cater for HIS Sexual Whims. She took in a Record Player, (there are some Tunes she still cannot stand !), to drown-out the noise of constant Sexual Activities ! HE wanted promotion. So what was SHE required to do to enhance HIS "Sales Bonus" ? To Cater for HIS Clients Needs ? What was the tariff, the Value of the Order Placed, for Tea served Topless ? Wank over Tits ? Blow-Job under Desk ? Cum-in-mouth ? Full Bareback Sexual Intercourse ? Full Anal Intercourse ? BDSM ? And all on Secretaries Pay, with an equal ammount taken from "Petty Cash" to effectively double her Weekly Wage !

No wonder NOBODY wanted to Marry Her ! Who would ? Want to chance a Very Social Disease ? Who would be the actual father of her Child ? No wonder she was so promiscous ! No wonder her Husbands Cock, actually smaller than her thumb (!), failed to satisfy her ! No wonder she continued to be "available" ! SHE was addicted to Big Cocks. Her Very Metalabism finely tuned to Constantly Variable Injections of spunk!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to twowide For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2022, 12:22 PM

Thanked 16,288 Times in 1,138 Posts

My wife has quite a past from her grad school days before she met me. She has done things that her best friends don't even believe; only the people who were there with her believe it. She blows it off as no big deal, but I can't get enough of her stories from her past!

This includes having sex with a bf in front of roommates several times, never wearing panties under her skirt and intentionally letting select people see on "accident", swimming nude in very large groups, flashing in bars and letting guys fonder her nipples, giving hand jobs to guys she had never met, staying at a friend's house and letting the dad see her change through a window (she was early 20s), and so on.
Old 03-31-2022, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
staying at a friend's house and letting the dad see her change through a window (she was early 20s), and so on.
Okay, this is all excellent, but this has got to be the best!!! That's an incredibly naughty thing to do...letting her friend's dad enjoy her naked body. Would love to hear more about that one!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pball2295 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2022, 09:43 AM

Thanked 24,038 Times in 1,310 Posts
Default not so much an ex

It was a girl that I never dated, but it was one of those nights where people were sitting around drinking and pushing the questions around of "firsts". The one that stood out was our one friend who insisted she was a virgin until college.

She was getting called out by another friend because of a visit to a college where they went to an older brothers fraternity party and there was a guy she was with pretty much the whole night. The virgin friend very matter of factly said "him? No there was no way I was going to have sex with him but I felt bad because he was so nice so I blew him."

Something about that still bounces around my brain all these years later.
Old 04-02-2022, 07:51 PM

Thanked 6,460 Times in 335 Posts
Default Blow Job Queen

My wife used to get passed around from man to man because she was so good at sucking cocks. When she was young she had an older boyfriend. She couldn't get the pill then and was afraid of getting knocked up so he taught her to give him blow jobs. She learned to swallow because his first cum in her mouth leaked all over her blouse. After that she never wore a bra (and she has big ones so it was obvious) and would take off her shirt and let her boyfriend play with them while she sucked him. She also learned to like the taste, It was less messy, and it drove her boyfriends crazy. Soon she would be the one at the party going around giving blow jobs to any guy that asked her. I met her at a party while she sucked me off topless. I didn't see her with her top on until our first date. The picture is not me. I took it.
Attached Images

Old 04-03-2022, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbdick View Post
My wife used to get passed around from man to man because she was so good at sucking cocks. When she was young she had an older boyfriend. She couldn't get the pill then and was afraid of getting knocked up so he taught her to give him blow jobs. She learned to swallow because his first cum in her mouth leaked all over her blouse. After that she never wore a bra (and she has big ones so it was obvious) and would take off her shirt and let her boyfriend play with them while she sucked him. She also learned to like the taste, It was less messy, and it drove her boyfriends crazy. Soon she would be the one at the party going around giving blow jobs to any guy that asked her. I met her at a party while she sucked me off topless. I didn't see her with her top on until our first date. The picture is not me. I took it.
Wow!!! What a woman! It's fun to fantasize about my wife being a sl*t - and she does have her moments with me -but the truth is that she's mostly a good girl. It's just how she's built.

I've always wondered what it would be like to be married to a true sl*t like your wife. I don't mean that in a disparaging way whatsoever. I love when a woman is powerful, sexual, and just being true to what she loves. Pleasuring and being pleasured.

Incredible that you didn't see her with a bra on until your first date.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pball2295 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2022, 08:57 PM

Thanked 6,460 Times in 335 Posts
Default Blow Job Queen

No, I didn't see her with a blouse on until our first date. She doesn't wear a bra. Hates them. She was topless and barefoot when I first met her, giving blow jobs at a party in the woods. She sucked me off twice that night and let me take a picture of her topless. She never found her top and didn't wear any shoes to the party. A girlfriend at the party took her to her house and let her borrow a blouse later. She sucked me off in the back of my old Buick and let me play with her bare titties. She said I was cute and gave me her number. I had an old Polaroid with me so this is the picture. She had just finished swallowing my cum. Later I watched her danced topless by the fire in the woods with several different guys. Afterwards she sat down by a tree and sucked off several more guys. That's when I got my second blow job. Believe me she's good. still is. She said I was cute and gave me her number. I had an old Polaroid with me so this is the picture. She had just finished swallowing my cum.
Attached Thumbnails
Pam's  c*nt 044.jpg  
Old 04-05-2022, 05:18 AM

I was flirting around playfully with my first wife's 24 year old step sister one time and my then wife unzipped my pants pulling my cock out getting it hard in front of her step sister. After that she pulled a condom out and put it on me and led me and her step sister to the bedroom and told us to have fun. Me and her step sister got it on then came out of the room to find my then wife sitting on the couch butt naked playing with herself. She told her step sister that she could leave because it was now her turn with me and said me that she hopes that I had fun because there wouldn't be a second time. Unbeknown to my then wife there was a lot more times with her step sister lol.

Tags
sl*t, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
nspm

4m:09s

04-25-2010
1637447 cucumber fun part 2

1m:22s

04-24-2014
US beige panties May 2012 sm

1m:44s

06-04-2013