uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 11-26-2017, 03:36 PM

Thanked 2,221 Times in 161 Posts
Default Juliet's story continues.

A little back story. I posted in the non fiction section about masturbation.

Juliet replied:

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliets View Post
I have masturbated for a number of strangers and in some cases watched them masturbate to. Check out my stories and hopefully they will have you masturbating too.

So for Juliet, and hopefully others, here is the fantasy I created in my mind while drinking in the lovely photos of the very sexy Juliet's...

I am fantasizing about being her boss, her story continues in his office for the third meeting where he (I) has taken the opportunity to look down her top....

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliets View Post

He smiled at me and said he loved the way I wore it and then added that he had to admit that he'd been taking a good look down it.

Juliet: I know I replied and it's not the first time is it?

Well it is a beautiful view and I have just had the pleasure of watching your nipples grow.

Juliet: I told him that being looked at excited me and by the bulge in his trousers I'm guessing he had got excited too.

He smiled and nodded. It looks like those nipples are still hard he said and his eyes were fixed on my pokies. Can I have another look at them? I got up and moved to sit at the coffee table and he followed and sat opposite me.

Juliet: As he looked across at me I very slowly peeled my top up until my breasts were out on view. Fantastic he said and I gave my nipples a squeeze.

He reached down and adjusted his cock which was undoubtedly fully erect.
............I become her boss now..

She stared at my crotch, I was hard as steel, and she could tell.

She asked me how many times I had fantasized about her.

I had to admit it was on several occasions - I didn't want to let her know it was pretty much daily, I was enamored with her tits and I got hard just thinking about her.

She asked, "So you played with yourself while thinking of my tits"?

Yes, I admitted

"And you came"?

Off course

"Show me"!

"Pardon" - This was a bit of a leap - from a bit of flashing and admitting to fantasying about her to an actual sexual encounter.

"Don't get shy now" She cooed

I've shown you mine, I think it is only fair you show me yours!

I was excited and I really wanted to relieve the pressure in my pants, so I guess I had an opportunity to nudge this, whatever it this is, further.

I unbuckled my pants and pulled them down to my knees along with my underwear

Juliet stared at my cock as it wavered so obviously in the air.

"MMMM, not bad"

She was squeezing her tits and rubbing her nipples to a fully erect state.

"Well, show me"

I realized she wanted the full show. While I enjoy mutual masturbation, this normally happens after getting to know my sexual partner a lot better.

I desperately wanted to cum, and I had fantasized about being able to do it while being able to enjoy the visual ecstasy of Juliet's lovely body, but now I am in the moment I was afraid we have gone too far and she will suddenly pull back and run from the room.

I shyly started rubbing my cock with my thumb and forefinger, I was testing the water a little and making sure she was serious.

Her gaze was completely focused on my cock, this only got me more excited.

I watched her rub her nipples and my gaze followed her lovely curves down to her thighs.

She had spread her legs slightly and I could see her gray panties tight against her pussy, her lips pushing against the material giving me a very sexy camel toe view.

My cock was fully encased in my hand now as I stroked slowly up to the tip and back down again, raising my hips a little to enhance the feeling.
I wanted to increase the pace but I was afraid I would cum too soon. I didn't want this to end, I could finally see Juliet's tits in all their glory, and they were better than I had fantasized. Seeing her smooth thighs and those tight fitting panties just made my cock even more sensitive.

"Like what you see"

She had caught me staring at her pussy.

"I thought it was my tits you liked"

I do, I just couldn't help notice those sexy thighs.

"Oh- I see"

"No - I do" I joked. "What I can't see is if you are wet"

"I might be...."

Show me!

"You are cheeky aren't you"

"Don't get shy now" I replied, quoting her previous comment.

She blushed slightly and trailed her right hand down to her thigh and to her pussy. The skirt was obviously in the way so released her nipple long enough to pull her skirt up, lifting her hips a little so she could pull it up to her waist.

So here is this vivacious gorgeous woman, her lovely tits protruding beyond her blouse and her skirt around her waist, her gray high cut panties in full view, her pussy lips straining against the silky material.

Now I could see the wet patch between her legs, confirming she was enjoying this as much as me.

She pulled her panties down just a little so she could pull the thin strip of material covering her wetness to one side. Her shaved, wet pussy now in view.

She ran her fingers up and down her wet lips and then sucked them pushing them slowly in and out of her mouth. Juliet then ran her fingers through her hair and lay back against the back of the chair lifting her legs to spread her c*nt wide open

I felt something wet on my finger, I quickly glanced at my hand around my cock. Pre-cum was now running from the tip of my cock to my hand. I was one hard stroke away from cumming. I just didn't want this to end.

Juliet noticed my juices as well, she started rubbing the underside of her clit, then pulling her hand upwards, stretching her pussy lips tight and causing her clit to poke out between them.

Running two fingers back over her clit, she then inserted the two fingers inside herself, letting out an involuntary gasp of ecstasy

I was on the edge now, I had to stop stroking, I wanted her to catch up so she would come too.

"Why did you stop"? all the while her fingers alternating between being deep in her pussy to rubbing her clit.

I am going to cum, I want you to first. Plus, this is going to be messy, I may need to find a tissue.

I didn't want to break the moment, but I couldn't walk around the office with cum stained trousers.

She seemed to pause, just momentarily, then lifted her hips to slide off her panties.

"Here, cum in these"

I was a little surprised. We had gone from flirting, to her flashing and me perving down her top - to her offering her panties for me to cum in, all while she rubbed her pussy to orgasm. I was waiting to wake up from the dream to an embarrassing mess in my bed. But no, this is actually happening.

I wrapped her panties around my cock, her warmth and musky smell enveloped me.

I positioned the wet patch to underneath the tip of my cock.

"No, I want to see you cum ON them, not IN them".

I rearranged the panties so I could still have the wet patch under my tip and the head protruding above them.

All through this sequence, she was alternating between two fingers in her pussy and teasing the underside of her clit.

I had not stroked my cock for over a minute now, but I was still so close to cumming, and the warmth of her panties was not helping.

My pre-cum was now mixing with her wetness in her panties. I momentarily thought about what it would be like to mix our juices for real, I so wanted to move over and make love to this sexy lady.
But, I didn't want to spoil this for her or for me.

I slowly pulled my hand down my cock, extending my shaft further above her panties.

She watched intently and suddenly spread her legs as wide as she could and inserted four fingers in her pussy.

"Yes, that's it, rub your cock while you watch me finger my c*nt. I want to see your cum over my panties"

"Harder, let me see that spunk"

I increased my pace, I could see her c*nt getting wetter, her nipples fully erect.

"That's better, pump that cock"

I couldn't hold any longer, I thrust my hips forward as I came, luckily I managed to catch my cum, as it spurted from my cock, in her panties.

As Juliet watched me cum, she thrust her fingers deep into her pussy, threw her head back and soaked her hand in her juices.

I could see her juices running from her soaked c*nt, her gasps fading to a satisfied sounding panting.

She looked back at me as I squeezed the last drops of my cum into her panties. Her cheeky grin suggested she enjoyed herself as much as I did.

"About that tissue".

I grabbed the box from my desk draw, she started cleaning herself up, soaking all her juiced up into the tissue.

Once done, she gave me the wet, musky tissues and announced I could have a souvenir.

She grabbed her panties, and said "after all, you left me a little something to remember this by too.

With that, we straightened up our clothes, she popped her cum soaked panties into her bag. As she was leaving she gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Until next time".

Photos of the very lovely Juliet:
Attached Thumbnails
Juliet_1.jpg   Juliet_2.jpg  

Juliet_3.jpg   Juliet_4.jpg  

Juliet_5.jpg   Juliet_6.jpg  

Last edited by tonz42; 11-26-2017 at 03:43 PM. Reason: OOOps should be in the fiction section!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tonz42 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2017, 03:45 PM

Thanked 2,221 Times in 161 Posts
Default OOps

Sorry - ment to post in the fiction section - can someone move it please.
The Following User Says Thank You to tonz42 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s

11-15-2023
JSpa 004c