uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2011, 02:02 PM

Thanked 18,169 Times in 797 Posts
Default Room Service at the reunion.......

It was her high school class reunion day. I had played golf that day and we were late driving a couple of hours to the nice hotel where the reunion dance was being held. Without question, she was angry, convinced that I was deliberately dragging my feet because I had no interest in going. When I picked her up she was in a simple blouse and skirt, and of course I was in my golf outfit.

I had not had lunch so I called ahead to order room service so it would get to our room right when we got there. We had agreed to meet "the gang" of her friends at 8pm and we were skidding into the hotel parking lot at 7:30. I ran to check in and she told the bellman what luggage to take upstairs to our room. We both ran to the room and I stripped and said "I can shower faster than you can get ready". I was toweling off, when there was a knock on the door and a male voice said "room service".

Not even looking at her, I wrapped the towel around my waist and opened the door. He pushed in a cart full of food, and just behind him was a bellman with our bags. The three of us went from the door into the room, and I saw my wife was sitting in a chair partially undressed. She looked VERY angry, stood and said "well, I guess I can get ready now" and she walked by us toward the door, which was still propped open with a suitcase.

We then heard a "Hi _______! See you downstairs!" She was passing the door, still undressed heading into the bathroom. It had been a boy she dated in high school (who she says never got to first base), his wife, and another couple she did not recognize.

I tipped the room service young man and the older man who brought the luggage and they left. I closed the door and got dressed. She did not say a word when she came out, got dressed quickly and we went downstairs.

At the dance, one of her girlfriedds came by and whispered "did you really stand in the door naked?" Of course, she wasn't naked but she was undressed but I guess the rumor sounded better with her naked. She stayed very angry and we went home early the next day. We haven't been to any more of her reunions.

Looking back, it is a shame she didn't enjoy this. There have been times when she did this sort of thing on purpose and loved seeing the reactions---but this was not one of those times.
Attached Thumbnails
PD_0213.JPG   PD_0214.JPG  

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s