photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-25-2011, 05:21 PM

Thanked 15,746 Times in 1,050 Posts

I've been doing a little facebook chatting with her on unrelated topics, not even bringing up the picture. However, knowing something like that really has fantasies brewing in my head.
Old 01-25-2011, 05:44 PM

Default totally agree

i agree with you as well about not posting it on here. I have a few pics of one of my best friends, who is just beautiful, has a great body and everything and as much as i want to share her with the world, i wouldn't feel right about it. would you be interested in trading thru email though? either way, i agree with you. sometimes finds like that are just too awesome to give up on. keep chatting with her. lol
Old 01-26-2011, 04:22 AM

Thanked 1,932 Times in 60 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctunnel View Post
Listen, even after altering it, I don't feel right posting it. She's got a family and is going through things which probably led to this accidental posting. I just don't feel right posting that in a forum where it will remain around for a long time. Also, y user name does not provide me so much anonymity that it couldn't be traced back to me. Sorry, guys.
Good judgement my friend
Old 03-13-2011, 04:49 PM

Thanked 2,076 Times in 83 Posts
Default we have a mom in the neighborhood...

One of the mom's in our neighborhood as a little bit of a reputation for being a free spirit...and posting some very ify photos of herself on facebook. we had snow here about 2 months ago...she posted a photo of herself laying nude in the snow. the first photo showed a little bit of butt cheek, then she edited that one. She has posted her self nude with a flag d****d around herself...photo-shopped nude with "flowers" in strategic areas...and when looking at one of her photo albums from a music festival in CA...see thru top with nipple action. Needless to say, all the other moms talk a great deal when she posts photos.

I saw these when the privacy settings included "friends of friends", she has since changed that and don't get to see what she posts unless my wife tells me about the latest scandal.

Only difference is that she fully means to post those photos...not done on accident.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to siskochad For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2011, 10:02 AM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by siskochad View Post
She has posted her self nude with a flag d****d around herself...
Holy shit, what kind of stupid thought-control software does this website have running?

I've seen this a bunch of times - I get that somebody doesn't want posts about **** (that's a four letter word meaning unconsensual sex), but come on, removing PARTS of words?

Fucking stupid.
The Following User Says Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2011, 05:18 AM

Thanked 9,452 Times in 313 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxenophile View Post
Holy shit, what kind of stupid thought-control software does this website have running?

I've seen this a bunch of times - I get that somebody doesn't want posts about **** (that's a four letter word meaning unconsensual sex), but come on, removing PARTS of words?

Fucking stupid.
2 things..

1.. the software is automatic.. it doesn't differentiate between a partial word and the word itself.. If you don't like it, take it up with vBulletin..

2.. you don't own the site.. the admins and supermods have chosen what words need controlled to have some level of control over the quality and "decency" of this site. Blocking those words keeps threads from degrading into a level of abuse and usury they find unacceptable. If you don't like it, find somewhere else to be.

You choose.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shirleyann For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s

05-15-2016