Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-01-2011, 07:20 AM

Thanked 4,938 Times in 205 Posts
Default Naked in the Pool

This happened way back in 1977 in New Jersey when my wife and I were dating. We were both 21 at the time. We were at a friends wedding and afterwards went back to a friends house who had a pool. Of course we were all pretty drunk. There was one other couple and 4 of my guy friends. We sat around the pool for awhile and then my friend Keith said let's all take a swim. The guys had no problem and we all got naked and jumped in.

The girlfriend of my other friend whispered something in his ear and all of a sudden it was time for them to go. So they said theri goodbyes and my wife was the only one left. My four friends are not that good with women, which is why none of them had dates. Although they were pretty drunk and Keith mounted the courage to ask Marianne if she was coming in. It was one of those hot and humid NJ summers and she really wanted to. She was raised in the country and had gone skinnydipping a lot in the past, but always with her friends. She wasn't sure how I would feel about her being naked in front of my buddies. I knew it would be a turn on for her as she likes being the center of attention and had no problem with nudity. So she asked me if it would be okay and I was like yeah! We were only dating for a few months adn I never got to tell her my biggest fantasy was seeing her naked in front of my friends.

So she told Keith sure. The guys are kind of shy around girls, so there was no hooting or hollering. They were all in the pool and watched her undress. First she took off her white blouse and there she was in her bras and wrap around skirt. She then removed her skirt and beneath that was only a pair of nude pantyhose with her hairy bush mushed up against it. I peaked over at the guys and they were real quiet and watching. She took off her bra and her 36 tits popped out. That left her in her panty hose, which she quickly removed. The hottest thing was she fluffed up her pussy hairs in front of everyone. She had a big brown bush (it was the 70's)

We both got in the pool and the guys tried to act as casual as possible. She tried to lighten the mood by suggesting we play that game where you get on the other persons shoulder and try to knock the other person off. So she got on my shoulders first and we played. Of course she got knocked off pretty quick. Then to my surprise, without even asking she said let's change partners. She wound up getting on the shoulders of all of my friends and they all eventually felt her pussy hair on their shoulders.

It was eventually time to go home and when we did, we had the best sex ever. I never felt her so wet between her legs.

This is a newer picture of her but you can get an idea of what the guys saw.
Attached Thumbnails
h.jpg  
Old 03-01-2011, 09:21 AM

Thanked 1,850 Times in 181 Posts
Cool Hint

They probably saw the otherside too.....
Old 03-01-2011, 09:44 AM

Thanked 1,782 Times in 88 Posts

Any erection?

Difficult to hide...
Old 03-01-2011, 09:55 AM

Thanked 3,816 Times in 457 Posts

uhmm if iam reading it right.. all of you did not only got to feel pussy in your necks but also your buddy's penises?

or the game was only she on some1's neck? :P

If woman say men think only with their penis....
will she be offended if i ask here to blow my mind?
The Following User Says Thank You to xXroninXx For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2011, 10:42 AM

LOL! You are right. The guys would not get on the other guys shoulders. They were like NO WAY!
Old 03-01-2011, 10:46 AM

There were a few erection sightings.

Here is the other side they saw.
Attached Thumbnails
jj.jpg  
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to bobbyj712 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2011, 04:34 PM

Thanked 1,287 Times in 97 Posts
Default Pool Incident on Company Business

I was in a two-week corporate training class in a Chicago suburb. It was held in a nice chain hotel, and over time several of us became friends, drinking and dining together every night and getting to know one another. A couple of days before we finished, five or six of us decided to go to the hotel's spa. Only one of the women in the group decided to go. She was a beautiful redhead, 28 years old, slender and tall. She always wore long dresses in class and slacks afterward, so we hadn't seen much of her figure. When she got to the pool, she chucked off her sweats to reveal a beautiful one piece blue suit. It wasn't very sexy, but the contents were.

We hadn't been in very long when two people from outside of our group joined us. They were from a restaurant chain and were there for a two-day conference. The guy was the manager and the woman was his assistant manager. She was wearing a cute but modest bikini that was held on with ties. They fit right in, and were soon sharing stories and laughing with us.

Our redhead noticed that the bubbles in the spa provided a layer of privacy, so she skinned off her suit and plopped it down on the spa deck. She said "that's better" and then told the guys to slip 'em off too. We all did so, including the restaurant manager. Then the redhead started teasing the other girl, but she was having none of it. Her boss said to at least untie it, and reached over and untied the top in back. She held the top close to her body, even though we couldn't see a thing. Then she felt her boss untie her bottom strings. Her instincts took over, and she let go of the top and grabbed her bottoms. In her attempt to keep them from coming off. she stood up and lost the cloaking layer of bubbles, giving us all a wonderful view of what must have been D-cup breasts. She must have been in her early twenties, because breasts that big usually sag soon after a woman matures, and hers stood straight out like an old Cadallac bumper. Beautiful, smooth quarter-size nipples. She immediately realized that she was exposed and plopped down in the water. We could tell she was really mad, so we all left her alone and she re-tied everything.

After she gathered herself, she turned to the redhead and said "you b*tch, you started this" and picked up the redhead's blue suit and tossed it into the pool.

The redhead said "I guess I deserved that", then hopped out of the spa, walked over to the pool, dove in, retrieved her suit, then walked back to the spa with suit in hand. Everyone there got a full view of this beautiful babe. She had cute, smallish (B cup?) tits with pale, erect nipples. She was a true redhead, and her sparse, orange pubes did little to conceal her lovely pussy.

She got back into the spa and said "guess we're even now" to the other woman, who reluctantly agreed. The two from the restaurant left shortly afterwards, and we followed a few minutes later.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to jiinx81 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03

1m:20s

01-13-2016
lilsunshine143