Login
or
Register

Old 02-05-2009, 10:05 AM

Thanked 30,418 Times in 1,640 Posts
Default Poker/wife theme

Poker Night
~~~~~~~~~~

Betting your wife in a poker game is an old story, here is my version.

My husband had a Saturday poker night twice a month. This was fine with me as I got a little alone time and he usually ended up winning a little money. Poker night changed for everyone one summer night last year.

It was our night to host the poker gathering and I had cleaned up the house and had plenty of snacks and beer. A couple of hours before the guys were to arrive John, my husband, told me to clean up and dress really nice. What this really means is shave around my pussy and dress like a sl*t. I thought he just wanted to show me off then give me a good fucking after everyone had left. I never found out what he was thinking because of the way the evening unfolded.

I quickly showered and shaved around my pussy. I trimmed my upper pubic hair very close. I then dressed in a short (12 inch) black skirt and tight white spaghetti strap tee shirt. Under them I wore a lacy white thong and a very sheer white bra. In the right light my areolas were visible. I wore 4 inch white pumps to complete my sl*t outfit.

When John saw me come out of the bedroom he started groping and kissing me. I pushed him away telling him "He couldn't mess me up before the boys saw me". Each one of the guys did a double or triple take when I answered the door. All of them had seen me in a bikini before but this outfit must have been more than the other hostesses had been willing to dare.

The card game started and I played the dutiful hostess for an hour or so. All of the guys would give me a little hug and grope each time I brought a drink or snack and it was starting to have an effect on me. I am an exhibitionist, wearing short skirt and small bikinis. I enjoy the looks men give me and it also turns on John when I show off. I was starting to think I might have to pull John into the bedroom for a quickie. That would be a real thrill for him, fucking me with his friends' right outside the door.

My body then betrayed me. One of the guys noticed my nipples starting to show though my top and pointed it out by pinching it when I walked past. This did nothing to keep my nipples from swelling. Soon all of the guys were trying to get a little feel. I thought John might help, but when I stood close to him he stood up and started rubbing both my tits. I pushed his hands away and told him to stop or he wouldn't get any later. He just laughed and told the guys "Don't let her fool you. She loves it when you look at her tits."

Well John's poker night hadn't gone very well. He was down big and the next hand he had a big call to make and a short stack of chips. He called me over and showed me his cards. It was a full house a very nice hand. He looked at me and said "I'm going to do something; if it bothers you just say so." He then turned to the guys and said "Since she likes to show off her tits I'm going to call with her bra." The guys all whooped and laughed, I turned red and my nipples got harder. I looked at him and told him it was O.K. Then one of the guys said all bets have to be on the table. John tried to protest, but was shouted down. I was going to have to put my bra in the pot before John could call the hand. I had John unhook me and I slipped my bra from under my top. My tits were on display now as the thin top did very little to hide anything. The guys showed their cards and I was sure I would have my bra back in a minute. Unfortunately someone else had a larger full house and was now the proud owner of a sheer bra. The guys' gropes were getting more aggressive now. I had hands under my skirt and on my tits every passed by. I finally had to say if it didn't calm down I was going to the bedroom. Immediately someone grabbed my ass. I walked away into our bedroom in a huff. The guys were begging me to come back but I just closed the door and locked it. I really wasn't worried about the gropes, I just needed a few minutes to get control of my pussy. My pussy was soaked and I quickly started rubbing my clit. In just a few minutes I had a very strong orgasm. I hoped this would help me get through the rest of the evening. After calming down and washing up I went back to the poker room. All of the guys apologized and promised to keep their hands to themselves.

Johns poker luck had gotten a little better. His stack of chips had grown slightly but was still very small. A few hands later he was facing another big call. He called me over and showed me his cards, it was a straight. He whispered and asked me if I had ever wanted to be a topless waitress. I was floored. My husband was asking me to show my tits to 4 of his friends for money. I was even more shocked when I felt my pussy getting damp again. I looked him in the eye and asked if he was sure? He nodded and I turned to face the guys and slowly raised my top. I looked at he guys as said that I thought that his was worth more than a call and should count as a large raise. Everyone was so shocked that they all agreed. A few seconds later another guy with a flush was the owner of a size 2 tee shirt.

I warned the guys that if anyone touched that I was leaving. Everyone made sure to keep their hands down. For several minutes the game slowed as no one could concentrate. John actually won a few hands because the guys were not focused. Soon the shock had worn off and John began to lose again. Soon he was showing me another straight. I asked what he wanted me to take off next. Two of the guys said panties and the other two said skirt. We decided that the winner of the hand would choose. The cards were laid down and John won! I jumped with excitement until he looked at me and said "I choose the skirt." My heart skipped a beat. Surely he couldn't be serious, he could be asking his wife to strip down to a thong in front of four other men. He looked at me again and told me to give him the skirt. In shock I stepped out of my skirt and stood in front of five men wearing only a thong.

John then had me sit in his lap. He began kissing me and rubbing my nipples. It was driving me wild. If I got the chance I was going to the bedroom for another round of clitty massage. But before I could get away John asked if anyone else would like to do what he was doing. Everyone quickly agreed and the bet was set. I was the bet for the next hand. Whoever won could rub or touch anything on me that wasn't covered by cloth. That left a lot of room for the guys to work with. I was passed around the table for about 30 minutes. Everyone had a chance to rub and suck my tits and fondle my ass. I was about to go out of my mind. I wanted to rub my pussy sooo bad. When John finally "won" me I knew he had something in mind. He pulled down his shorts and pushed my head down to his erect dick. He looked at the guys and said "Her mouth isn't covered and we never put limits on what we could touch her with.

Everyone stopped and watched as I began sucking off my husband. After whole evening of watching his almost nude wife get groped by four men it didn't take long. Soon he was spurting sperm deep into my throat. I kept his cock in my mouth and swallowed every drop. When he recovered he looked up and asked if they were going to play cards or not. The game got very serious as everyone was about to explode and a blowjob was only a few cards away. I went from cock to cock until a five of them had cum in my mouth. For the repeat winners I just sucked their cock until they next hand played out.

When John won my services again he said it was time to up the stakes. He slowly pulled down my thong. He then pushed me back on the table and spread my legs. He had the guys all come by, each one getting to lick my sopping wet pussy. He then told them that whoever won the next had could fuck me any way they wanted. Every one else would have to pay $100 for sloppy seconds. My husband was pimping me out for a gangbang and I was desperate for it. They dealt the cards while I stayed on the table rubbing my clit. When the hand was over I didn't even open my eyes to see who won. They pulled my ass close to the edge of the table and starting banging away. My orgasm started after about the fifth stroke. I was moaning and begging them to fuck me harder. Soon I felt hot cum splashing inside me a hard cock pounded into my clit. It sent me into an even more intense orgasm.

The next guy pulled my up from the table and turned me around. He was soon pounding me from behind while someone else was pulling my nipples. I was on a continual orgasm. It would ebb and flow as the guys changed places and tempos. Each one of them fucked me once. When it was over I could hardly stand. John carried me to the bedroom and laid me down. He showed the guys out and then came on to see me. He told me he loved me and had never been more excited to be my husband. I can't wait until poker night comes back to our house.

By Bluebaloo
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to hereyago For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2009, 11:06 AM

Poker Night
~~~~~~~~~~

She had been in bed reading a romance novel, which was getting her quite horny. If the paperback required a rating in would probably be XXX. Brad had his poker night buddies in, and she could hear the din from the basement. Poker night usually ended with Brad coming to bed drunk and passing out.

She finished another hot chapter and closed the book. Being horny, and knowing she wouldn't get any that night, her hand wandered down towards her pussy. After stimulating her beckoning clit for awhile, she pulled the bed sheets aside and spread her legs. She usually slept in just a tee shirt, which she stripped off. It turned her on to feel that she was exposing herself.

She wondered how the group of men, just eight or ten feel below her naked ass, would react if they knew what she was up to. She imagined them surrounding her bed, all naked, all jerking their hardened cocks, all longing to be chosen as her sex partner. She eyeballs them, one by one, while she leisurely fingers her swollen clit. She points at Brad, and the mood of the men seem to turn gloomy over her having chosen her husband. But it suddenly becomes markedly more upbeat when she points again at Warren.

Yeah, she's in the mood for two men at a time, while the others watch and wait their turn. Tonight she would do them all, fuck and suck until she's too exhausted to go on.

By now she feels the stirrings of her first orgasm. She pulls her fingers from her lascivious c*nt, although she always has multiple orgasms when she masturbates, the first one is rarely matched by the subsequent ones. With all these men in the house, she thinks there must be something more daring she can do to heighten the intensity of her first one.

She slips on her bathrobe and ventures into the hall. When she opened the bedroom door the men's voices became louder.

From the top of the stairway that led to the basement she paused. She could see the back of a couple of them, and knew none of them could see her. She slid her hand inside of her bathrobe and found her wet box. She began rolling her overdue clit under her fingers, but still it didn't feel any more daring to be jerking off there as is was in her bedroom. She decides to go back to bed and hope for the best.

When she turns around she is startled to see Warren standing there. "Oh my god" she says, "how long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough" he says. And the rising bulge in his jeans proves it.

"Please don't tell Brad about what you saw," she pleads.

"I won't if you don't" he says. He reaches out and strokes her arm. "Did you get what you wanted" he asked.

She was dumbfounded, she didn't know if she should reproach his obvious come on, or encourage him to keep his secrecy.

"Don't worry" he tells her, "I'm not going to take advantage of this." "As much as I would like to" he adds.

"Thank you" she says, feeling relief. "I'm so embarrassed."

"No need to be" he says, "It's our secret."

As her embarrassment and apprehension subsided she felt a attraction to him. It may have been because he was so nice about her incident, or maybe for the same reason she chose him, from all the rest, in her earlier fantasy. She took a quick glance at the bulge in his jeans and thought of touching it. That caused a tingling in her patient clit. Her glance wasn't lost on him.

"Yeah" he said, "watching you really turned me on." She thought of what it would have done to him if he had seen her naked on her bed. Again that thought was felt between her thighs.

"Oh, I'm so sorry" she said, "I wish there was something I could do about it."

"There's only one cure" he said. She sincerely wished she was free to do what every fiber of her body was prompting her to do.

"We'd have to clear that with Brad" she said.

Their suggestive conversation was brought to an end when they heard someone coming up from the basement. "Go" he said. She scooted back to her bedroom without being seen. She listened at the bedroom door and heard Warren and Brad talking in the kitchen. Good to his word, Warren didn't mention her embarrassing incident, but talked about how the poker game was going.

Her heart raced though when he asked if he could sleep over, saying that he had drank too much. "Sure" Brad replied, with a giggle "just don't ask Julie to your room."

"I can't make any promises" Warren replied.

"OK" Brad said, "just don't do anything I wouldn't do."I'll go ask her"...."to make up the bed in the guest room, I mean." "You're on your own with anything else."

She closed the door and raced back to her bed, grabbed the romance novel and pretended to be reading.

She glanced at Warren as she passed him in the kitchen, carrying the sheets to make his bed for the night. He had a grin on his face, but it was what she saw in his eyes that sent shivers through her. She was sure his reason for sleeping over was to do his best to get into her pants, and she didn't know if she had the will power to resist.

Another hour alone in her bed with all those thoughts running through her mind only had her hornier. Finally she heard sounds of the party breaking up. When the last goodnight was spoken Brad finally came to bed.

He was drunk, as usual, but tonight instead of passing out he started making moves on her. She was so primed for a stiff cock she welcomed his advances, even though she knew he couldn't perform when he was like this. As what usually happened when he wanted sex when drunk, he apologized for not being able to get it up and asked if she wanted him to satisfy her. She answered as she normally did, "it Ok dear, you can make up for it tomorrow night."

"Warren has a hard-on for you, maybe you could try him" he muttered. Within minutes he was snoring. His good intentions, which led to necking and feeling her up, only left her more frustrated.

About four hours ago she began masturbating to relieve her mounting horniness, four hours later she was hornier than ever.

Her pussy pounded as she lay there wondering if she should go see if Warren was still awake. She'd do him in a New York minute if she didn't have to square it with her conscience. She thought of how cavalier Brad had been in offering her to Warren. Maybe she should do it just to get even.

Oh well, she should go down to the basement to be sure there were no cigarettes left burning, or anything. She refused to admit it was just an excuse to go by Warren's room as she donned her bathrobe.

She could see from underneath his door that the light was still on in his room. She wasn't about to go and knock on his door, but if she happened to make enough noise, cleaning up, well..... It didn't require a lot of noise before he appeared on the basement steps, barefoot and wearing only his jeans.

It was obvious that he took care of himself; his tanned, muscular body was quite appealing.

"We meet again" he said.

"I just wanted to clean up a little" she said.

"Can I help?" he asked, walking in her direction. Her heart pounded as he approached.

As before, the crotch area of his jeans bloomed from his arousal. If she had a cock she could hang her robe on it.

He didn't waste time with small talk; he knew why she was there. He pulled on the belt of her robe, the robe fell open. She couldn't speak, move or resist, even if she wanted to. He pushed the robe back over her shoulders; she let it fall to the floor. She hadn't put her tee shirt back on, so she was now naked in her basement with a man intent on fucking her.

He crushed her tits to his bare chest and kissed her, almost making her cum. His kiss brought her out of her trance and caused her instincts to kick in. She fumbled with his jeans and soon had them down around his knees. He wasn't wearing underwear and she soon had his big, hard cock squeezed tightly in her hand. She jerked it furiously causing him to lean back to enjoy her hand job.

She impulsively crouched in front of him and engulfed his throbbing cock with her mouth. He moaned so loudly she was afraid it would wake even Brad.

He took charge again, got her to stand and backed her up to the poker table. She lay on the table on her back. He excitedly grabbed her thighs and pulled her pussy towards his waiting cock. It was her turn to moan loudly when his big dick filled her pussy to the brim.

He fucked her with a passion she'd never known. Her first orgasm was ten times more intense than any she'd experienced before. She came twice more before he unleashed an enormous load of cum. She could feel every pulsation of his big, beautiful cock as it emptied its seed into her.

"What did you do all night?" Brad asked, when he came to bed.

"Oh I just read some silly novel" she answered. "Everybody's gone?" she asked. "Nobody wanted to sleep over?"

"Nobody" he said, "it was a pretty tame evening, even Warren didn't drink too much."

"Too bad" she thought to herself, "maybe one day her recurring fantasy of him sleeping over will come true." At least it provided another evening of great masturbation and couple of great orgasms.

By, Bradcarson
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hereyago For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2009, 11:07 AM

Poke Her Night
~~~~~~~~~

It's poker night, and it's getting late. Two of the six guys who regularly play have cashed in and left. The remaining four have been pretty lucky and have won most of mine and the 2 guys who left early money. You have finished up picking up after us and have come in to let me know you are going to bed. you have your robe on and when you lean in to kiss me good-night the robe opens slightly and your full left breast is exposed to the rest of the table. You quickly correct the problem and excuse yourself with a hurried "goodnight".

No one says anything, but we all know that everyone got a good shot of your breast. Finally 2 hands later John brought the subject up. He said he noticed that you weren't wearing anything under your robe and wondered if you slept "in the buff"? I said yes most of the time. He then added that he envied me for having that vision to go to sleep with every night. I laughed and said you were a handful in bed sometimes. John laughed and in unison all 4 guys stated that if I ever needed any help to call, and they would help out.

We all laughed and continued playing. Another hand was finished and Steve excused himself to go to the head. He seemed gone for a long time so I went to see if he was OK or needed T.P. or something. As I entered the hallway that led to the bathrooms and bedrooms, I found Steve peeking in our bedroom door and oblivious to me he was stroking his bared, semi-erect cock. He didn't realize that I was there until I was standing next to him and as I looked to see what he was watching, there you were. Spread out on our bed, naked. head thrown back, eyes shut with your hands clutching the small vibrator to your clit.

You were right on the edge of your cum and neither Steve or I were prepared to interrupt you. By this time, the other fellas had wondered what was keeping us and had peeked down the hallway to find us both watching you. Fortunately, you had the TV on and turned up to hide the sound of the vibrator so you were unable to hear the scuffling at the door by the guys trying to jockey for position to watch. I quickly assessed the situation and felt that if ever there was a time to fulfill a fantasy, this was it.

I pulled the reluctant voyeurs away from the door and in a huddle I quickly explained that one of our role playing fantasies involved a bunch of guys making love to you. I told them that I would go in alone and tell them that everyone had gone for the night and that I was horny and was in the mood for some games. I'd blindfold her and tie her hands and feet and that would be the sign for them to quietly join us. The key word being "quietly". The vote was unanimous and the game was on.

I entered the room just noisily enough to interrupt you before you could cum. Your groan and slumping back into the bed gave away your frustration of having been so close and then to have been distracted. I laughed and said I would help you out. I quickly stripped, telling you as I did that everyone had gone and that I was in the mood for have a fair damsel in distress. you laughed and said "Oh yeah?' I retrieved the ropes we sometimes used and assumed the role of your captor.

I blindfolded you and quickly tied your hands together, and attached the other end of the rope to a hook I had positioned over the head of the bed. I then retrieved a long piece of rope and tied one end to each foot. I then strung the rope through 2 hooks in the ceiling(one on each side of the bed.) This effectively pulled your legs apart and raised your feet up and back towards the head of the bed. You were all mine now. I could smell your excitement as I knelt between your legs.

I picked up your vibrator and switched it on. I ran it up and down your pussy lips and then rested it against your swollen clit. I then began to tell you all the evil depraved things I was going to do to you, including having my friends help ravish you. This scene was one that we had played many times before, but only in our imaginations. This time, as I lowered my mouth to your sex, I sensed rather than saw John, Steve, Mark, Rich and Chris fill the room. I bounced around acting like I was trying to get comfortable as I ate your pussy, giving the guys the opportunity to get on the bed without you knowing. I did my usual trick of pulling and pinching your nipples until they were hard and swollen while I sucked on your clit.

This time, however, as I let go of each nipple my fingers were replaced by someone else's. Soon, each breast was being handled by one of the guys. Rich signaled that he wanted a taste so I paused and moved out of the way to let him in. He buried his face in your pussy and I could tell by watching your face that he was as good at eating pussy as I was. We soon reached the point where it was "now or never".

There were 5 hard cocks in the room and up to that point, you were only aware of 1. I figured "now" was better than never and I leaned up and whispered in your ear that there were 5 of us in the room and that we were going to make you very happy. At first you thought I was kidding, but then realized that how could I be talking to you if I was still eating your pussy. You groaned and pulled on the ropes in a feeble protest, but the pleasure Rich was providing you overpowered your objections.

As you resigned yourself to your fate, Steve moved up from your breast and began kissing your mouth and neck, until Chris moved up and boldly fed you his long cock. I untied your hands and Mark and I positioned ourselves and guided our cocks into your hands, where you began to stroke them. Rich continued eating you until you had cum once, then raised up, grabbed onto the ropes attached to your feet and plunged his hard cock into your sopping pussy. He fucked you hard and fast, just the way you like it, yanking on the ropes that held your feet each time he thrust into you.

This caused your feet to pull up higher and your pelvis to rise up to meet each thrust. You couldn't keep Chris' cock in your mouth as you were too excited, so he continued to jack off at your face as Rich pounded into you. You feel his cock swelling inside of you and as his cum bursts from the end of his cock, your pussy grabs onto it and you cum too.

This sends Chris over and his cum shoots out onto your face and as you feel his hot cum splatter on your face, you try to catch it in your open mouth. Steve, who had returned to your breasts, let go of your swollen nipples long enough to slide up and rub his rigid cock all over your face, sopping up Chris' cum and then shoving his cum coated cock into your mouth.

Rich rolled away in a sweating, heaving mass, and Mark and I moved in. We each pulled on the ropes attached to your feet until I was able to slide partially under you. I positioned myself so that my stiff cock stuck up between your legs, appearing like you had a cock of your own. Mark pulled on both ropes again until your ass raised up far enough that I could position my cock at the entrance to your asshole. You were so sloppy wet from the activity so far that when Mark lowered your feet and ass, my cock slid right up your poop chute.

Your groan turned into a growl as Mark then added his cock into your pussy. So there you were, my cock in your ass, Mark's in your pussy and Steve's in your mouth. As excited as everyone was it didn't take long for us to cum. Steve began to cum first and as he pulled out of your mouth, and squirted his juices on your face, it sent Mark over and as he plunged into your pussy and his cock pulsated with its ejaculation, I erupted into your asshole. Hot cum in every hole sent you into oblivion with pussy and ass clenching, you came in a puddle of our combined juices.

As you slumped into satisfaction, Cocks slipped out of your body and everyone tried to regain their normal breathing. Quietly each of the "poker players" gathered their clothes and made their way out the bedroom door and to their cars for the ride home. When all had gone, I removed the blindfold, kissed your cumstreaked face and began to untie you...

As you became free, you curled into a ball, pulled the covers up over you and with a contented smile on your face drifted off to sleep, but not before mumbling something about when we would be playing poker again.

By, Randand
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hereyago For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2009, 11:09 AM

Poker Night sl*t
~~~~~~~~~~

It was my night to host our monthly poker game. I decided to make it a special night for my submissive wife. She dearly loves to show her sexy body and to have more than one cock fuck her.

First, a little bit about my wife and I. Her name is Helen and she is 28 years old. Her long blond hair falls to the middle of her back and frames a very pretty, innocent looking face. She has blue eyes that smolder with lust when she is flashing her body or worshiping a penis. Long thick pink nipples centered in large aureoles that are a lighter pink color top her large 38D breasts. An intense workout schedule keeps her waist slim and tight. A firm round ass and flaring hips flow gracefully into sleek shapely legs. I am Tom and am 31. I work out regularly and am in decent shape.

Helen is submissive and I am her Master. Her body is mine to enjoy. I love to show her off any way I can. The card game provided a wonderful opportunity to let us both have some fun. I was sure she would enjoy serving as "Hostess sl*t" for the card game.

As directed, she wearing a tight white tank top over a tiny red half-bra, her erect nipples were pressed into her top, a very short skirt that came to just below her pussy, a tiny see-though red thong that barely covered her clean shaven pussy. A pair of 5" platform heels completed her come fuck me outfit.

The guys became arriving for the game. Alan arrived first and received a welcoming hug from the hostess. He kissed her cheek and casually slid his hand up her skirt to squeeze her ass. Joe, Ted and Greg received similar greetings when they arrived, each taking an opportunity to fondle Helen.

We sat down at the table, talking amiably about sports and politics. Our hostess got beers for everyone and set out a tray of sandwiches before perching on a stool next to my chair and crossing her long, smooth legs. We played for about an hour with Helen getting more beer and snacks as needed. When I felt the time was right I had her stand next to me and announced that the next hand would have a special prize for the winner. He would sit out the following hand to help Helen remove her top. He would then get to play with her juicy tits outside of her bra for the remainder of that hand.

Everyone anted up and the cards were dealt. I looked at my hand and saw a pair of Kings and a pair of 8's with the 5 of spades. We bet and discarded. To be sure I got to watch some one else play with my sub wife, I threw away a King and an 8. After the replacements were dealt we bet again and Ted won with Queens and 10's.

We all watched Helen stroll over to Ted and sit down on his lap. His hands grabbed the bottom of her tank top and yanked it over her head and off. We went back to the game as he cupped and fondled her firm tits through the skimpy bra.

Ted rejoined the game for the next hand. Helen served more beer and food. Every one was sneaking peeks at her bra-encased tits as we played. I could tell that no one was paying a lot of attention the game so I started the second special hand. This time the winner would remove her skirt, then play with her pussy through her panties during the next hand.

That brought everyone's focus back to the game for one hand anyway. I again broke up a good hand to let some one else fondle her. Alan won this hand with a full house and Helen strutted over to stand next to him. He grabbed the zipper on her skirt, pulled it down and let it fall to the floor. She casually stepped out of the circle of cloth on the floor and spread her legs to give him complete access to her c*nt. He rubbed his fingers on the crotch panel of her thong, causing a small moan.

The game quickly resumed. All the guys were eager for the next special game. Only a couple hands later, I announced that the next winner got to remove her bra and play with her bare tits. Ted must have had some cosmic link to Helen's breasts because he won again. Helen climbed on his lap again and helped him make short order of getting rid of her bra.

We started the next hand while Ted fondled her tits and made her squeal in delight by pinching her nipples. When Ted rejoined the game I told Helen, still wearing her thong and heels, to get under the table. She was to start sucking Joe's cock, since he won the last pot. After each hand she was to move to the new winner and suck his cock.

We played about 10 more hands with Helen licking each winner's cock and balls. This time I played straight and enjoyed my wife's talented mouth a couple of times. I mentally kept track and it seemed like Greg had not gotten his dick licked. His luck had not been very good all night. He had won a couple of small pots but none that earned a special prize.

For the final hand the winner got to remove her thong and keep it or play with her smooth pussy for 3 minutes. I was hoping Greg would win, but the cards were not helping. Joe won again and Helen stood next to him as he slid her thong down her legs, grabbing his shoulder for balance as she stepped out of it. He pulled her onto his lap and began stroking her shaved pussy.

I looked at Helen and saw the lustful look on her face. Her eyes were glassy and full of heat. She had been fondled and played with all night and wanted to cum desperately.

After Joe's 3 minutes with her pussy were up I helped her back to he stool. While we counted our chips and cashed in I told the guys that the low man would get a blowjob from Helen and the high man would be the first to fuck her. I went on to tell them that they had to use condoms to fuck her pussy or ass, but could fuck her mouth without one. They were allowed to cum in her mouth, on her body or in a large mug sitting on the table.

As I thought, Greg was the loser for the night. Helen lay on the table on her back, her legs wide spread. Moving to the end of the table she let her head hang over the end and signaled Greg into position. He dropped his pants and placed his cock on her lips. She slowly licked the head before planting a kiss on it. She opened her mouth and Greg pushed his cock in. The rest of us watched and fondled her tits, ass and c*nt while she sucked. Greg began slowly pumping his hips, sliding his cock deeper in her mouth. One of Helen's hands climbed up his leg to tickle his balls, the other on his hip, pulling in harder and deeper. Her body was moving all over the table as we touched her. Greg's breath was coming in short, loud gasps. Helen knew he was close and pulled off his cock to moan, "Give me your cum! Please cum in my mouth!" He pushed deeper and began pumping cum down her throat.

As soon as Greg's cock slipped from her mouth Helen sat up and cried, "Come on you guys! Fuck me! Give me all your hot sweet cum!" Ted, the big winner crawled up on the table and between her thighs. She took his hard cock in hand and guided it to her slick c*nt. Ted slammed forward, driving his cock deep inside her. She wailed with pleasure as his cock filled her pussy. He pounded her pussy with his hard cock. Their cries and moans filled the room. Soon they both screamed through their orgasms.

I pulled Helen off the table, telling Joe to lay on his back on the floor. Helen stood over him, on foot on either side. Taking her by the shoulder, I lowered her over Joe's cock. Her wet pussy easily slipped over his cock. Once she had him completely in her c*nt, I told Alan to fuck her ass. She wailed in ecstasy as his hard cock drove into her hot ass. Her cries of pleasure were muffled when I pressed my cock on her lips and into her mouth. Greg and Ted got on each side of her and had her pump their cocks in her hands.

The orgy continued on into the night with Helen encouraging us to fuck her again and again, harder and harder. She had a cock in her mouth, ass or pussy until we all lay on the floor totally spent. I was enjoying the sight of my well-fucked wife, cum covering her body and leaking from her ass and pussy, when I remembered the mug. Several guys couldn't wait to cum so they shot into it. I handed it to Helen and said with a smile, "Here is your sl*t cocktail. Enjoy it, you earned it."

We both loved that night of sex and poker. The only problem is now the guys want to have Poker Night at our house every month.

By, MasterLHM
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hereyago For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2009, 11:10 AM

Poker Table sl*t
~~~~~~~~~~~

made sure the room was perfectly set before he rang the doorbell and turned his wife over to me for my personal pleasure. The lights were perfect, the wine was well-chilled and the camera was running.

Just as I closed the mirror that covered the camera, the door bell passersby from seeing inside. With the late afternoon sun shining outside, it was easy to see two figures at the door; one large and very dejected man and his petite little blond wife.

I opened the door. Staring at her tight little body with nothing but lust on my mind, I said "You dressed her just as I instructed. You may leave, now. I'll have someone drive her home after I've finished with her."

I took her by the hand and led her inside, shutting the door and listening to him walk away. I strolled over to the bed and reclined. She stayed at the door, nervous and unsure of herself. I slipped my hand inside my robe to stroke my rock hard cock as I leered at my prize.

I started with her feet, tiny things perched in impossibly high heels. My gaze moved slowly upwards, enjoying her well-shaped legs and enjoying a view of her sweet thighs, which were almost completely exposed. The hem of her bright red lycra sheath was the only thing that kept her shaved pussy from my prying eyes. The dress fit snugly, following every curve and tracing every line of her 19 year old body. The bright sun rendered the thin cloth that stretched between her upper thighs almost transparent, a sexier and more erotic sight than if she had been completely naked.

I concentrated on the spot at the top of her thighs until I was satisfied that she was not wearing panties underneath. With the outline of her extremely large nipples pressing against the tight fabric, it was apparent that she did not wear a bra, either. She was nervously shifting from one leg to another, looking like a young colt that didn't know where to run next. She knew she was trapped; she knew why she was here; she was trying to decide whether to run or stay.

I let my gaze fall back to her crotch before I said, "You know why you're here." It was more of a statement than a question. "Your damn fool husband bet your sweet little ass on a poker hand. He lost. I won. Now your ass is mine to do with as I please for the next 4 hours."

She nodded. I could see fear on her face and a little excitement, too. She was trying to figure out if she could be so daring as to fuck a black man only 3 months after she married Jack. Actually, she had no choice. I was going to do everything I could to turn her out, to make her a complete cock-crazed sl*t and record it for my future viewing pleasure and Jack's future agony on camera. But whatever was going to happen, I was going to fuck her senseless before I sent her home with a copy of the tape.

I considered Jack to be a complete asshole. He had started dating this little cock tease almost a year ago just after she graduated from high school. It took him 6 months to get some of that stuff. She quickly learned to love sex and she loved to tease the rest of us when we played poker. She flirted constantly, wore tight, revealing clothes and enjoyed watching us squirm as she flashed us from time-to-time.

Jack had gone on a losing streak. He owed me several thousand dollars and tried to weasel out of the debt. I wanted to teach them both a lesson. Two days ago, he lost another thousand and I demanded payment. He said he didn't have that kind of cash. I offered to play a round of draw poker. He wins, I erase the debt. I win, I forget the debt but he has to deliver his wife to my bed.

The fool played and lost. I had to send a couple of brothers over to convince him that he needed to pay up.

Little Miss Becky was about to be drawn out. The way she cock-teased, I suspected she was a potential sl*t but needed someone to give her permission to be bad. I was going to do that tonight.

"Come here," I said, patting the bed.

Slowly she walked toward me, wanting to run but just as curious about what would happen if she stayed. I ignored her as I poured some wine. She sat down, next to me, rather primly holding her knees together.

I laughed at her attempt at modesty. The dress exposed more of her than she could possibly hide and I intended to have her on her back soon, naked and with her legs wrapped around my waist as I fucked her deep and hard for the camera.

She took the wine down in one long gulp. I poured more and began talking to her about her husband, mentioning what a fool he was for putting such a fine lady on the card table as collateral. She agreed with me, angry with him for his deed. We talked for almost an hour as I fed her more wine.

I took her hand and walked her to the middle of the floor and began a slow dance. She was a little unsteady on her feet from the wine. Nibbling at her neck brought chill bumps to her arms. I pulled her tighter, letting my hands drift downwards until I cupped her ass cheeks. Her face was buried in my shoulder as she snuggled in tighter, her arms wrapped around my neck. I could feel her soft breasts crushing her hardened nipples against my chest.

I smiled. There would be no force required. She would soon and willingly be fucking me like the little sl*t that she wanted to be. I lifted her face with my fingertips and covered her mouth with mine. It was a long, open-mouthed kiss that sealed the promise. Her knees buckled and her breath was ragged as I broke the kiss.

I carried her to the bed, dropping her so that the dress rode half way up her ass. I lifted her knee to expose her pussy. It was already wet and open. I knew the camera was capturing the sight.

Shyly, she stuck a finger in her mouth and watched as I stripped. When I dropped my pants, my cock sprang up hard and oozing precum. Again with that same shy look on her face, she looked at it. She seemed captivated be her first view of a black cock and watched it curiously as I moved between her legs. Placing my shoulders under her knees, I rolled forward and slid my tongue along her opened pussy lips.

It was an unexpected move that caused her to scream and buck her hips upwards. Quickly, she pressed my face harder into her c*nt, cumming and screaming "Oh, god" over and over again.

I reached up and slipped the dress off her shoulders, pulling it to her waist. I looked up to enjoy the view of her little body laid out before me. Her tits were a perfect frame for her face from where I was. Those round globes were a perfect fit for my hands and I enjoyed the sensation of their softness for a few minutes. As she calmed down from her first massive cum, I noticed her finger was still in her mouth and she was watching me eat her pussy in the mirror next to the bed. She ought to be fascinated when I gave her a copy of the tape I was secretly recording/

I moved up and placed my knees on either side of her head. She looked up questioningly at first, and then saw my cock next to her face. I rubbed it across her mouth and she kissed it at first, then let her tongue taste it. Pretty tame for a soon-to-be cock sl*t I thought. In a moment, though, she opened her mouth wide, accepting the oral intrusion willingly.

I rolled forward again, pinning her to the mattress in a red-hot 69 session. I turned her slightly so the camera could catch our profile and Jack could see my cock sliding in and out of his young wife's eager mouth. I felt my cum rise and began pistoning in and out of her mouth, flooding it when the dam broke.

I pulled out and looked down at my orally fucked prize. Cum was sliding down the side of her mouth and her pussy was quivering with anticipation. She was out of breath from the rough ride and the finger that was in her mouth was now sliding up and down her c*nt. My own cock was shiny and wet; a bright, ebony rod that would soon bring her to another screaming orgasm.

I got between her legs again. She instinctively brought them up high and wide, getting into the classic fuck-me-like-a-missionary position. Instead of a cock, I slid a finger into her, then another and another. Soon I had four fingers sawing in and out of her pussy, opening it wider than it had ever been before.

Her hips were jerking, spontaneously fucking my fingers. She grabbed my wrist with her hands and tried to pull more of my hand into her. "Fuck me" she pleaded in a small, little girl voice. I hoped the audio track on the camera was sensitive enough to catch that plea.

Pushing her knees up against her tits, I responded, "Put it in."

She grabbed my cock and placed it at her c*nt opening. I watched as the head slowly disappeared. I leaned forward, covered those sweet little tits with my hands and slammed the entire length of my cock into her in one hard stroke. We began fucking each other hard. Catching a furious rhythm, our hips were moving so fast that her juices were being churned into a white cream. Gradually she increased the pace on her own and I lifted up and watched in awe as she fucked me like a demon. Her eyes were shut tight, her face turned to the side and she was moving her ass up and down like a woman possessed. I watched as she pulled back until I almost slipped out of her, then slam upwards until every last inch was buried to the hilt. I never knew a woman could fuck with such frenzy.

I came again, this time leaving half of it inside of her for s split second before pulling out so the camera could catch the last of my cum spurt across her tummy. We collapsed, covered in fuck sweat. I looked at the clock. Fifteen minutes was left on the tape. I rolled her over and began playing with her asshole which was already wet and well-lubricated from the sex we had just had.

I slipped my finger in as she protested quietly. I had nothing left. Her ass would have to wait. But I knew it was mine anytime I wanted it. So did she. I pushed my middle finger slowly up her back door listening to her groan as she accepted this final and most intimate penetration. "You'll come back on your own," I said, "and I'll take you this way."

As I pulled my finger out, her ass rose, trying to keep it inside her rectal opening as long as possible. "Yes," she whispered.

By, user1
Old 02-05-2009, 11:11 AM

A Friendly Game of Cards Ch. 1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, come on Mike. I promise I won't get in the way."

Mike looked at his wife. They had just got out of bed and were dressing, preparing for another long day at work.

"Look, Kate sweetheart, it's a poker night. That means no girls! Anyway, I though you usually went to a movie or something with your friend Ruth?"

"Ruth's on vacation and I've nothing else to do. Please.. Just let me watch. I won't disturb you."

Mike sighed. He knew when he was beaten. He and Kate had been married for only a few short months, but he knew that petulant voice only too well - she would get her way eventually. Besides, perhaps it would not be such a bad idea to have her around tonight, he thought. With her long blonde hair, and athletic figure, she might prove a distraction for his buddies, and Mike could do with winning some money back - last time they had played, he'd dropped a bundle!

"Okay," he said "But no interrupting, got it?"

"Sure!" she replied "Thanks baby!"

As she turned and skipped lightly down the stairs, Mike watched her go. She was indeed a beauty, he thought. He knew he was a lucky guy and didn't really mind indulging her every now and then. He watched her blonde hair as the sunlight caught it, creating an almost halo-like effect around her heart shaped, pretty face. He watched her firm, tight, butt wiggle just slightly as she skipped down the stairs, and saw the way her full breasts, barely concealed within a small halter top, swayed and bounced with every step. She rarely wore a bra, and if her looked closely, he could make out her cute pink nipples pressing lightly against the material.. Becoming aware of the beginnings of an erection, Mike quickly headed for the bathroom and a cool shower. Sadly, there was no time for that sort of thing. He had to get ready for work!

The day passed slowly for Mike, it always did when he was looking forward to a poker night, but eventually, he found himself pulling into his driveway at the end of another working day. As he entered his house he called out to Kate that he was home. Within seconds, Kate came bounding down the stairs.

"Hi honey," she breathed excitedly "Good day?"

"Oh, you know. So-so. What have you been up to?"

"Not too much. I went shopping and bought some beer and snacks for your poker game tonight. We were nearly out!"

She stood on tip-toe to kiss him, her arms snaking around his neck as she pulled his head down and embraced him hard. He hand fell down to the front of his trousers and gently cupped his balls.

"Mmmmm...that very nice honey, but the guys will be arriving in a minute. I wouldn't want them to catch us with my cock half way down your throat!"

Kate pushed him away with a playful shove. She had that little girl hurt' face on again.

"Ohhhh" she complained "I've been feeling horny all day, as well!"

"Well, hold that thought baby! As soon as the game is over and the guys have left, I'm gonna take you hard and fast!"

"Mmm can't wait" she replied with a lustful gleam in her pretty blue eyes.

Mike's buddies; Brian, Grant and Ian arrived early, and the game got underway. Kate tried to make herself useful by ensuring that they had plenty of beer and that the snack tray was full. Mike was winning a little and losing a little, but, from the chips in front of him he guessed that he was a little ahead.

The next hand, Mike was dealt a king, queen and jack plus a four and an a seven. When his turn came he discarded the four and seven and was delighted to pick up an ace and a ten. He looked at the other players and guessed that a straight would win him some cash! The betting started, and Brian and Grant quickly folded.

"Raise you twenty" declared Ian as he looked directly at Mike with his best poker face.

"OK. Your twenty, and another ten" replied Mike, trying to look equally tough

Grant and Brian suddenly became interested and Kate, who was sitting a little way back from the tabel picked up on the excitement now buzzing around the table. The betting continued between the two steely faced adversaries. And then Ian rasied the ante once again. Mike had thought that Ian had been bluffing, but now was not so sure. However he had committed everything that he had in front of him and wanted to continue.

"You know I haven't got enough to cover the bet, Ian. Will you take a marker?"

"Aw come on! You know the rules, Mike - no markers"

Mike had to think. He needed to cover the bet. He couldn't fold now, not with a straight!

"Bet me!"

Mike looked up sharply. The voice was that of his wife.

"What are you talking about Kate?"

"Bet me" she repeated to the whole group. "If Mike loses this hand, I'll show you my tits! Come on. Don't look so shy. I'm a grown up girl now, and you guys have been staring at my chest all night! I know you want to see em!"

"Well I'm not so sure that's such a good id..." Mike was quickly interrupted by Ian.

"OK! But this is a big bet. I think that just a show-and-tell may not be enough. If Mike loses this hand, you show us your tits, and...I get to feel em!"

Mike looked again, open mouthed, at his pretty wife as she spoke.

"Okay with me...Mike? You cool with that?"

Mike thought. Was this getting a little out of hand? Was he prepared to share his new bride with his friends? He did have a good hand, and he'd been sure that Ian was bluffing!

"All right," sighed Mike "It's a bet!" laying his cards on the table, he said "I got a straight."

There was a pause as Ian seemed to study his cards. The with a smile he laid them on the table.

"Four three's, I'm afraid, Mike!" he said with a wide grin.

Mike looked gutted. He was sure that Ian had been bluffing.

As he pulled all the chips towards him, Ian looked towards Kate with a lewd grin. "Time to pay up I think!"

As Kate's excitement had risen through the last hand, She had been feeling hotter and hotter, and was definitely up for this. Quickly standing, she reached her arms down and gripped the bottom of the halter top. Slowly she raised her arms, pulling the garment further and further up her body, then with a flourish, pulled it clean over her head. All eyes were glued to her exposed breasts and Mike could see the nipples begin to swell a little under the stares. Cupping the breasts in her hands, she walked casually around the table to Ian's side and presented them to him.

"Would Master like to touch them?" she giggled, getting into the part.

Ian did not need to answer, but instead looked over at Mike as if for approval. Mike sighed and nodded his head. A bet was a bet and he was no welcher. Satisfied with Mikes consent, Ian's hands, trembling slightly, moved and cupped the warm flesh of Kate's large breasts. Mike could see small fingerprints in the flesh as he watched Ian squeeze the mounds and flick his finger over the stiff, swollen nipples. Mike thought he heard an almost inaudible sigh escape his wife's lips and knew that she was enjoying this. He could feel his erection pressing painfully against his trousers and knew for certain that he was enjoying it as well! He had never considered the idea of seeing Kate with another guy, and he was completely surprised at how turned on he was becoming.

In a second, Kate had pulled away from Ian's lusty caresses. "That's enough! Bet paid, I think!"

Ian cleared his throat and squirmed a little on his seat. He also, not surprisingly, had developed a large erection. "Let's continue with the game shall we?"

"I'm out guys," said Mike "I'm flat busted!"

The other three men conferred briefly. Then Ian spoke "If you want, you can continue to bet as you did in the last game. If you want." His voice sounded hopeful and Grant and Brian looked at him encouragingly.

Mike got up and pulled his wife, still topless, over to one side. "What do you think hon?" he said. "I have to admit that all this has got me very excited, but can you handle it?"

"You're excited?" she responded quickly "I'm so horny I could burst! It's fine with me as long as you're cool with it!"

Mike smiled seductively at her and assured her he was all in favour. A plan was beginning to form in his mind.
Old 02-05-2009, 11:12 AM

A Friendly Game of Cards Ch. 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mike rejoined the players at the table, as Kate sat back in her seat a little way back. This was too weird, thought Mike. The thought of Kate further exposing herself to his friends had him as hard as a rock! He could hardly believe he was feeling like this, but secretly wanted her to show them everything.....and, perhaps more! This was the basis of his plan. Hardly a master stroke, he knew, but, Kate seemed extremely keen and he knew that the more he lost, the more she would show!

The next hand saw Mike lose the pot and Kate lose her cut-off denim shorts. Getting really into the swing of it, Kate made an exhibition of taking them off. She stood in front of the table, and keeping her perfect legs straight, turned her back. Slowly she unzipped the shorts, dragging them inch by inch down over her thighs and letting them pool on the floor. Seeing the wide grin on Mike's face, all four players cheered and hooted as Kate's tiny, white bikini panties came into view.

As hard as he tried, Mike was unable to lose the next two hands, and Kate remained with just her panties and shoes on. Mike did manage to lose the next game, but as it was only a small win for Grant, Kate adamantly maintained that she would only remove her tennis shoes. The guys were now in a state of total excitement, as they fell over themselves to play the next hand. Brian won the hand convincingly, and as promised, Kate sashayed over to his side.

"Well, Brian" she cooed in her little girl voice "I only have my panties left. Would Master like me to take them off?"

"No...I want to do it," Brian replied in a slightly strained voice. "Your Master wants you to place your hands behind your back."

"Yes, Master. I am slave to all of you and I must obey!" she said complying immediately.

Now unobstructed, Brian hooked his thumbs into the waistband of the panties and began to roll them down over her hips. Mike could see a small damp patch in the front of the garment, and realised that the rest of the guys had seen it as well. They cheered and hollered loudly as Kate's shaved pussy finally came into view. Her pussy lips were swollen and puffy, and they could all clearly see small droplets of moisture that had formed as the lips spread slightly as if by some unseen force. All four men were now looking directly at her smooth mound.

"You all seem to like it!" laughed Kate, but her voice was strained and her breathing a little quicker than usual.

"Shall we continue with the game?" asked Mike, trying, unsuccessfully to conceal his raging hard-on. "The winner of the next hand gets Kate sitting on his lap, OK?"

It was Kate's turn to be surprised. Mike's attitude to this whole situation had changed dramatically. Originally, she had been worried that he might try to put a stop to it all, but now he seemed keener than anyone. She smiled at him to let him know that she wanted to take the situation further. She was so excited and so HORNY, she just had to get some stimulation somehow. Not being the shy type, she sat back down in her chair now fully naked. As the four guys looked on, she let her legs fall open and let her index finger drift lazily through the folds of her soft, smooth pussy. She shivered slightly and closed her eyes, as her finger touched her hard clit and drew in a sharp breath. Her exhale was more of a long sigh than a regular breath, as she repeated the process a few more times. Opening her eyes, she was aware that the men were still watching her in stunned silence.

"Well, aren't you going to play cards for me? If nobody wins, then nobody get this!" she indicated her intention by opening her long legs a little further.

Immediately Brian began to deal the cards. Each player desperately wanted to win the hand and it was several minutes before Grant laid a full house triumphantly on the table with a whoop.

Kate was at his side in a flash and began to move her self towards his lap.

"Wait a second" called Mike "If you're going to sit on his lap, you should make sure that you are comfortable. Take his cock out first!"

Grant looked fit to burst as Kate quickly unzipped his jeans. Her hand slipped inside his underwear, and Mike saw an expression of pure joy cross Grant's face. Mike could see Kate's cool, slender fingers wrap themselves around Grant's solid seven inches of meat, the shiny, purple head contrasting delightfully with her pink nail polish. As she swung her leg over him, guiding him with her hand, she slowly lowered her sweet pussy onto his cock. She was so wet, so aroused, that he sank in with a loud squelching noise.

"Mmmmmmmm....aaahhhhhhhhhh....that feels so much better" groaned Kate. Grant's erection slipped into her pink, swollen vagina with ease as she sat on his lap facing away from him.

The other three men watched and silently licked their lips. From his position, directly in front of her, Mike could see his wife's hard pointed nipples visibly stiffen further as she began to rise and fall on Grant's hard prick. All thoughts of the game were lost now, as Mike led the way. Quickly unzipping his jeans he released his erection. Confined to his underwear, it had grown to it's full 8" and the head was glistening with pre-cum. Mike walked swiftly over to where his wife's body was bouncing up and down on his friend's cock with abandon. He put his hand in her hair and turned her head towards him.

"So...you are our own little slave girl, are you?" He spoke in a deep domineering voice.

"Yes Master" Kate squeaked as she bounced.

"Then so be it. Suck on you Master's cock for him, my little sl*t" Continued Mike as he pulled her head lower, and proceed to unceremoniously stuff his hard tool between her lips. Kate seemed only too willing to oblige, as her mouth drew the thick meat inwards. She gagged slightly as Mike thrust his cock a little harder into her mouth sending it down towards the entrance to her throat, but quickly adjusted the angle of her head and allowed her husband to slide himself deep into her velvet throat.

Ian and Brian had now taken up a position on either side of her, their cock's exposed and standing out proud in front of them. As Kate began to pull on their tools with her free hands, they both took a breast each and began to squeeze and massage the heavy globes of flesh. With a cock in her pussy, another in her mouth and jerking one off in each hand, Kate was in sl*t heaven!

Mike could hear her moan deep in her throat as her orgasm approached, and he could feel the sensations that this caused, ripple up and down his cock as he face fucked his sweet, young wife. The vibrations her throat caused as she moaned were fantastic and Mike knew how to take her over the edge.

"Pinch her nipples harder, boy's" he said as he thrust faster and faster into her mouth, his orgasm rapidly approaching. "Don't worry, she loves to have them squeezed hard!"

Brian and Ian obliged, and Mike was rewarded with an attempted squeal which resulted in Kate's throat tightening and vibrating on his thick shaft as she exploded into orgasm. Mike knew he was about to cum, but looking at Grant, realised that he would be beaten to the line. Grant was gasping in lung fulls of air as he thrust his hips up towards Kate as hard as he could. She was in mid orgasm as Grant unloaded the first burst of his cum deep into her twitching vagina. Again she tried to scream, but with her mouth and throat full of her husbands cock, she could only manage a strained gurgling sound. This time the vibration around his cock was too much for Mike. He shuddered and erupted into a shattering climax. The cum shot from his prick deep into his wife's throat as she tried to pull back a little to accommodate the flow. She swallowed hard and fast, but there was just too much, the creamy white fluid seeping from the corners of her mouth and trickling down onto her chin. Mike and Grant thrusted in unison as they filled their little slave girl from both ends.

Mike looked up and realised that as the cum-fest had continued, Brian and Ian had reluctantly let go of his wife's tits and were watching the scene as they were slowly stroked by Kate's hands. Steeping back from her and letting his cock slip from her cum filled mouth, Mike, gently pulled his wife from Grant's wilting, slimy cock. Cum was running down the insides of her thighs in rivers, and Mike realised that Grant must have released a torrent of his seed into her.

As Kate leaned, with shaking legs, against the card table, Mike looked at Ian and Brian. His two friends had not yet cum and their cocks were throbbing with anticipation.

"You've not finished yet my little sl*t" Mike said as he swept the cards and chips from the table. "Still two more to go! And by the time you have serviced them, Grant and I will probably need a little more attention!

With a tired but happy smile, Kate climbed up onto the table and prepared herself for the next onslaught.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hereyago For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2009, 11:13 AM

A Friendly Game of Cards Ch. 3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kate leant back on the heavy card table, propped up on her elbows. Completely naked, she could taste her husbands cum that still coated the roof of her mouth and glistened against her red lipstick. Her jaw ached a little from the oral assault that she had recently received and her vulva felt puffy and swollen from the pounding that she had taken from Grant's large tool. Although, her husband, Mike and his friend Grant, now appeared before her with their cocks hanging limp between their legs, she was acutely aware that the other two men, Brian and Ian, were still as hard as rocks and were currently assisting her to lay back on the table with gentle but insistent motions.

"Ohhh, guys, that was great" she whispered in reference to her recent orgasm. "But your little slave girl is still in the mood for more!"

From his sitting position, along with Grant, Mike could see that Ian and Brian were now in a state of extreme agitation. Both their cocks stood out proudly from their bodies, twitching and throbbing uncontrollably. The two friends manouvered the reposed girl to the edge of the table and Ian produced a roll of sticky tape.

"I think that our slave needs to be restrained, don't you think?" Said Ian, looking at Mike for approval.

Mike nodded a hasty consent and grinned wickedly. This might be fun to watch he thought, as he and Grant settled back in their chairs and prepared for the show.

Ian and Brian pulled on her legs to move her into the desired position. With her naked legs dangling over the edge of the table, first one and then the other was taped securely to each table leg. Kate had not expected this at all and attempted to sit up to see what was happening, but as Ian worked on her ankles with the tape, Brian held her arms firmly above her head to oppose any movement on her part. Oh well, she thought, settling back down again. I've never tried bondage, but there's a first time for everything!! She felt pretty safe and relaxed really. After all, Mike was still here and she knew that he wouldn't let anything bad happen to her. As Ian finished at her ankles, he gave each restrained foot a quick kiss.

"Oooohhhh...that tickles!" giggled Kate "But it does feel kind of good."

Encouraged by her response, Ian continued to lick and kiss each of her small dainty feet, paying particular attention to her cute painted toes, and running his tongue along her soles. When both feet were wet and glistening with his saliva, Ian stood and began rubbing his throbbing cock head along the slick underside of each of her feet, and under her toes. As Kate giggled from the attention, Ian sighed deeply. He was obviously enjoying this immensely she thought. Keeping his cock against her feet, Ian bent and began kissing a trail up her long shapely legs. Up and up he kissed, leaving long wet trails over her calves and knees, upwards towards her thighs. Kate was now moaning freely from his soft and gentle kisses. As Ian approached her wet and sticky shaved pussy he stopped. Kate was in despair. The gentle kisses had been amazing and her body was now almost on fire with lust. What made it worse (or better - she still wasn't sure) was that with her legs restrained she could do nothing about the heat that was rapidly building up between her spread thighs.

Ian had now joined Brian at the top of the table, and the two friends worked together to secure Kate's wrists in the same fashion as they had her ankles. When they were finished, they stood back to admire their work and were greeted by shouts and cheers from Mike and Grant who were still seated and playing idly with their soft pricks.

"Looks like we got her exactly where we want her!" shouted mike as he looked at his bound and trussed wife.

Kate was in an arched position with her hands and legs securely tied to each of the four table legs. Brian had accentuated her exposed position by sliding two cushions under her ass and back, having the effect of emphasising the arched position and thrusting her full rounded tits out and exposing her pussy and butt for all to see.

"Silence now, slave" said Ian in a deliberate tone. "Your Master wants to fuck those big, luscious tits of yours!"

Ian, now completely naked, climbed up on the table and straddled Kate's chest. She was powerless to resist even if she had wanted to, as her assailant sat his weight on her abdomen and immediately grabbed a breast in each hand. As he squeezed and moulded them with his warm hands, Kate became aware of a movement at the other end of the table. If she crooked her head to one side she could still see her husband and Grant sitting and watching the display, so she guessed that the movement had come from Brian. Suddenly she felt two sensations at the same time. The warm, sticky feeling between her breasts had come from Ian's cock being thrust between the large globes of flesh and her senses were heightened even further by the unmistakable perception of a long wet tongue applied to her throbbing clitoris.

As Brian placed his tongue against the girls hard clit, he felt her shiver. Taking this as a sign of encouragement he sucked the entire stiff little bud into his mouth and nibbled gently on it. This obviously had the desired effect as he could see and feel her body tense and strain against her bonds and he was rewarded with a mouthful of her sweet vaginal fluid. He had always prided himself on giving excellent head, and continued to suck and lick at her wet slit as her body twisted and convulsed in the throes of a shattering orgasm.

From his position atop her, Ian was also aware of Kate's orgasm. Her eyes were tight shut and her head was shaking from side to side as a long continuous groan escaped her painted lips. The excitement of the situation was fast becoming too much for him as he ploughed his erection into the warm valley of her tits, using his copious pre-cum and the thin sheen of her sweat as a lubricant. Faster and faster he thrust his prick feeling his balls tighten and his head begin to spin. His cock swelled, and as Kate opened her eyes and looked straight at him, he unleashed a huge torrent of cum. He kept thrusting as his tight balls emptied themselves between her breasts, shooting his seed over her chest and face and even reaching as far as to land in her pretty blonde hair.

Mike and Grant, meanwhile, had been watching the excitement with avid interest. Their own cock's had now returned to a state of renewed passion as they continued to jerk themselves. As Ian climbed down from the table with an exhausted expression on his face, all eyes were now on Brian.

"How about I take the little slave's asshole, Mike" he said.

Again, and with a huge grin, Mike nodded his eager consent. It appeared that his wife had little say in the matter and was not even going to be consulted. Still, reasoned Mike as he caught her sparkling eyes, she had willingly made herself into a sl*tty sexslave, and she was obviously thoroughly enjoying herself!

"But go slow, ok?" Mike replied "I've only fucked her in the ass once before, and you're a bit larger than me!" With the cushion under her, Kate's ass came up to the perfect height for Brian. Stepping between her outstretched and still restrained legs, he looked down at her sopping, exposed c*nt and pink puckered anus. Taking his eight inches of solid meat in his hand he began to rub the head up and down Kate's wet, sticky slit causing moans of further excitement to emanate from her cum-stained mouth. Backwards and forwards he slid his cock, mopping up as much of the moisture as he could. Every now and then, Brian would slip the head in between her lips and thrust himself into her pussy, the swollen lips gripping his tool like a vice. When he was satisfied that his cock was nice and slick, he placed his hands under Kate's backside and pulled her as far forward as her bonds would allow. Directing his engorged penis towards the impossibly tight looking hole, he started to slowly work it inside.

The three spectators, now all with renewed erections, moved closer to watch the anal assault of their own personal sexslave. As they watched Brian's large, hard cockhead disappear into Kate's rectum they heard her gasp and emit a small cry. One hand from each of the three other men was now on her body. Her breasts were mauled and her nipples squeezed and pinched as they used their other hands to pull on their erections.

Brian was now buried half way into her asshole. He gasped out loud as he felt the anal muscle open and allow him further access to her depths and he began to build up a steady, deep rhythm. He could see the others jerking themselves off over the girls body and pulling on her tits and nipples as he slowly pumped his cock in and out of her bottom. The sight was an amazing one, and it was definitely having an effect on Brian. He knew he was losing control as his thrusts became faster and more urgent as he approached an inevitable orgasm. His friends were cheering him on, urging him to cum, as indeed was Kate, moaning his name and encouraging him to shoot deep into her butt. A few more seconds and Brian could hold out no longer. With a loud groan he pulled his cock from the sucking hole and joined his friends pumping his own cock, furiously with his hand.

Kate experienced a sudden feeling of emptiness as Brian withdrew from her tight hole. He had filled her magnificently and completely. She had never felt so totally fulfilled. She had lost count of the minor orgasms that she had experienced as he took her ass with long deliberate strokes, but now, with her restrained body empty, she was aware of four large cocks being jerked unceremoniously above her. She could see the hands flying backwards and forwards, foreskin sliding up and down thick muscular shafts. She could feel the hands on her breasts, her nipples being pulled and pinched. Brian was the first to cum, releasing a stream of his seed that splashed across her belly and pussy. Grant and Ian quickly followed, their thick cream coating her sore breasts and puffy red nipples. She looked for her husband. Mike had taken his cock and was furiously jerking himself while rubbing the throbbing head quickly, leaving tendrils of sticky pre-cum over her face. A brief second later she heard him draw in a sharp breath. Pushing his engorged tool against her lips he forced her to open her mouth and once again deposited a huge load of semen into her throat.

As they men released her from her bonds, Kate rubbed her sore wrists and ankles. She was covered in semen and felt like the sl*tty slave that she looked.

"Wow!" she stated in a breathless whisper, her lips and tongue still slightly swollen. "That was fucking unbelievable. I must have cum at least four or five times!"

"So my sweet" Said Mike as he swept his wife up into his arms. "Did you enjoy playing the little slave girl?"

"Oh Mike. Oh yes. So much. "She turned to look at the other three friends sitting exhausted and spent on the floor. "Can we do it again sometime?"

All three smiled up expectantly at Mike as he spoke.

"Of course. We play cards at the same time every week!"

The End
By, English Bob
Old 03-25-2009, 02:24 AM

I love these stories. I have to figure out a way to actually pull something like this off.
The Following User Says Thank You to felber For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2009, 01:44 PM

very nice stories yes, really enjoyed them, they are all very hot, especially the 3 first ones...
I like your pokergames ;-)
The Following User Says Thank You to Meral For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s

01-20-2006