Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-24-2024, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjen72 View Post
Reading a lot about Dutch and German sauna's. Now, travelling to Belgium (Antwerp region) next week. Any suggestions on great sauna's?
If you go to Antwerp, go to saunatopia. This is basically a fitness center, so highest chance of younger crowd.
The Following User Says Thank You to nielsabc For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2024, 10:33 PM

Thanked 2,107 Times in 438 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangtiger View Post
Hi friends

Incidentally , I did Vabli on a sunday last year - lots of hot young girls and great fun but unfortunately a bit more of a covered up and prudish vibe compared to say Spa Zvr in amsterdam ( maybe i just got lucky and went on on a good day to spa z) and i also didn't love that some of the shower areas in vabli had partitions unlike spa zvr with its wide open mixed showers layout and bright lights.

Looking for the berlin equivalent of a spa z amsterdam vibe with girls walking around nude and openplan well lit common areas 🫣
What do you mean by partitions, are the stalls fully private with curtains/door or is it just dividers between them?
Old 03-25-2024, 02:12 AM

Thanked 2,084 Times in 88 Posts
Default Vabali changing

In Vabali, the changing rooms are maze like with lots of corners. You’re not in a big wide open room. You’re in an area with lockers that could fit maybe 6-8 people and around each corner is similar. Still good for viewing!
The Following User Says Thank You to wackojacko2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2024, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudolfm View Post
Kristalltherme is clothing optional sundays until 17:30. About half will be dressed.
If you like CFNM and girls in bikinis looking at you, go then. You will also see dressed and later undressed.
If you want as much nudes as possible, go saturday. Also the later the better.
Liquidrom is a waste of time, go Kristall or Vabali instead.
Thanks Rudolfm - appreciate the advice - will skip liquidrom and do kristallth instead. I'm now planning kristallth on Friday evening , kristallth again on Saturday and then Vbli on Sunday. I thought of doing vbli on saturday and then cfnm on Sunday at krstalth is very tempting but I'm not sure if that will be more fun than lots of nudes at kritsalth on Saturday - life is full of such hard choices 🤣
The Following User Says Thank You to bangtiger For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2024, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilslip33 View Post
What do you mean by partitions, are the stalls fully private with curtains/door or is it just dividers between them?
Dividers in many but not all the shower areas at vbli. Vbli was still great fun and defintely recommended for a visit. Spa zvr is just better designed from a voyeurs point of view 😆
The Following User Says Thank You to bangtiger For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2024, 05:39 PM

For people who have been to erding I have heard that the crowd there is on average quite young because of the other attractions erding has to offer.

Is this true and also do you ever see families in the sauna part.

My biggest turn on is mother daughter combinations.
The Following User Says Thank You to kuzco1000 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2024, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuzco1000 View Post
For people who have been to erding I have heard that the crowd there is on average quite young because of the other attractions erding has to offer.

Is this true and also do you ever see families in the sauna part.

My biggest turn on is mother daughter combinations.
I went to Erding a few years back. Yes, lots of families, father/mother along with their daughters, for example. All fully naked. Certainly interesting to see an 18 year old girl standing around naked with both her parents, not at all bothered that they were able to see her pubic hair style and the rest of her body. I went on the weekend. It probably would be different during the week, especially during the school day or work day.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to londondude_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2024, 02:46 AM

Default Zuiver

I spent the evening in Zuiver outside Amsterdam yesterday. I’m going to try to answer as many queries here as possible. €25 Uber ride from the city centre.

As for what was being asked here during the week, everyone really walks around naked like 90% of the time in there. Vabali has a robe atmosphere where people wear robes unless doing the activities whereas in Zuiver everyone is walking around naked most of the time (there were no loungers in the main area of Zuiver either so you are going from activity to activity all the time, almost necessitating being naked).

Changing rooms were long corridor type rooms….i would argue not as well lit as Vabali…. When I arrived in Vabali we had to get changed beside couple whereas in Zuiver there was much more room to be spread out (i preferred Vabali on that front).

We went on a Monday evening. it didn't seem too crowded. Age demographic was mostly 25-45. Males definitely outnumbered females 60:40.

My wife had has reservations prior to Vabali but absolutely none in Zuiver…. she had coyly stripped in Vabali but in Zuiver she stripped totally naked in the changing room (it probably helped that people were further away) and then when we went into thr main spa, her robe came off and she walked around freely. In terms of the shy nudist look, my wife (and a few others!) did do "hands over boobs" while walking around initially but then got over it.

as a zuiver v vabali comparison, it was awesome seeing my wife walk around naked in front of people all the time. the highloght was probably walking the 100m or so nude outside to the outdoor hot tub where you are completely naked and exposed.

by extension- sitting in that outdoor hottub at the end of zuiver and seeing women walking towards you completely naked is amazing. you get a great view of their tits and pussies as they get in.

in terms of beauties, there were a few stand outs yesterday. there were 5-6 women in their forties with nice bodies and big, firm grabable sized tits. they all had shaved pussies and said hello in the hot tubs, etc.

There was a black English girl, small tits with pierced nipples and a shaven pussy walking around with her boyfriend naked all day. i had seen her outside in a robe initially so great to see her so free and naked inside. there was another blonde english girl, around 20 with curly blonde hair and nice big tits. very slim body and again- a shaven pussy. Really great smile.

spotted a young couple strolling around in robes for ages at the start. girl was blonde and maybe 20. she seemed uncomfortable and as though she would never take off her robe. i saw them naked in the hot tub a while later so i got in opposite them. she had small boobs and that was all i could see. then she got out and as much as i craned my neck (and she was 30cm from me!) i couldn’t see her pussy! Couple left their robes and towels beside hot tub and walked off. Her body and butt were incredible, super slim and toned. I waited in the hot tub to see them come back and when they did, I was treated to the most beautiful bald vagina I had ever seen. It was just beautiful. She had gotten over all her hang ups at this stage and stood around at the side of the pool totally nude for ages.

More to come.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to wackojacko2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2024, 03:15 AM

Default Zuiver (part 2)

What is amazing about a place like Zuiver is that you see a pretty woman walking around in a towel or a robe and five minutes later she is getting into a hot tub naked opposite and smiling at you.

When you walk into Zuiver, on the left and right are these glass paneled rooms with baths….the baths are quite shallow so women are basically just lying nude for you to see them naked. There were about eight naked women lying in these when we arrived.

The bald v natural pussies…. Most women were bald. My wife had trimmed pubic hair but definitely bush. The hot tub at the end of the garden gave you a great view of all the pussies up close and personal as they got in….i’m not convinced all pussies ought to be bald.

I also spotted another young couple, late 20s standing at the entrance for ages in robes. She was ginger; supremely pretty and with a great smile. I suspected she was Irish, not just in the hair but that she was talking to people in hot tubs and appearing to have language difficulties. She was super cool and pretty, nice B cup tits and….while her pubic hair was shaved short, I think it would still count as a fairly full bush, out to the sides and everything.

Honestly I couldn’t take my eyes off the girl. It was her mild discomfort at the start, the hands over her medium sized breasts as she initially walked and then she just got over it as she went around. Something very sexy about seeing her uncomfortably chatting to people but growing in confidence.

Towards the end of the evening there was a big sauna ritual that nearly everybody attended (it wasn’t that busy overall) and she was there, sitting at the opposite side to me. Who would’ve known I’d be so drawn to her beautiful smile and hairy pussy. Her tits were nice too.

As a sidenote- saunas are better lit in Vabali and easier to get a good look at the women around you.

After the sauna we were all urged to go outdoors cool down. I waited a few minutes but when I did go outside passed the usual fifteen loungers of dudes with their dicks out and then at the end….the red haired girl lying totally nude on a lounger for everyone to see. Highlight of my trip to Amsterdam? Either that or the perfectly bald pussy from the young blonde girl.

Red haired girl was lying beside her boyfriend on a lounger. First time I passed she had her knees up but you couldn’t quite get a great look between her legs while the second time I passed she was lying perfectly flat, pussy up to the sky and there for everyone to check out (it was a beautiful pussy, not very much in terms of lips coming out (which I like) and all you could see was her public hair really which on closer inspection could see was shortened but still extending wide and to the sides).

The breasts were terrific all day. It is great to see women walking around so freely and happy to show their bodies to everyone. I love that my wife and her great tits were there for everyone to see too. In Vabali she had been shy but yesterday, it was obvious that she was growing in comfort (albeit only because it was a foreign country).

It was very much a culture yesterday where everyone walks around naked all the time. Leave your robe behind and let everyone see your genitals all the time.

If you asked me which I wanted to visit again in the future, Vabali or Zuiver….without a doubt- Vabali. Zuiver was fine and everything but it was like one of those leisure centres if they held a nude evening. Vabali is special.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to wackojacko2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2024, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by londondude_01 View Post
I went to Erding a few years back. Yes, lots of families, father/mother along with their daughters, for example. All fully naked. Certainly interesting to see an 18 year old girl standing around naked with both her parents, not at all bothered that they were able to see her pubic hair style and the rest of her body. I went on the weekend. It probably would be different during the week, especially during the school day or work day.
Amazing, just what I wanted to hear 😂

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
11Husband s coworker2003

1m:11s

02-01-2013
Zoey & friend

5m:30s

07-24-2023
20190918202426a

0m:50s

09-18-2019
yt5s com Sexy crime 480p