uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-17-2017, 07:10 PM

Thanked 5,999 Times in 229 Posts
Smile Wife's Friend got into our bed

Had this happen two nights ago on a Friday evening. My wife has had a very close friend visiting and staying with us for the past week. We have a couple of homes and after spending the majority of time in our city home, we took her up to our vacation home with us so that we could host a Christmas Party with close friends up there. Wife's friend is from the east coast, and our vacation home is in the Rocky Mountains at pretty high altitude. I mention this because sometimes, because of the elevation, people not acclimated to it have a tendency to get more intoxicated than normal on less alcohol.
We arrived at out vacation home early in the afternoon, and my wife and friend ventured into the wine cellar returning with an expensive bottle of wine. We drank the wine and prepared for the guests to arrive, with wife and her friend killing the first bottle of wine pretty quickly. As the guests arrived we separated and began mingling and talking as the evening turned late. Many bottles of wine, cocktails, and beer were consumed until the wee hours. A few friends who had driven a long distance occupied the guest suite and bunk rooms. My wife set up her college friend in the sitting room off of our master bedroom. I sent drunk wife and drunker friend upstairs to get ready for bed as I finished cleaning up the last remnants of the party.
I finished cleaning up, turned off the lights and made my way upstairs to our master suite. My wife and her friend were very drunk, which was good for me since my usually pretty conservative wife loses most of her inhibitions when drunk which results in fantastic lovemaking sessions! As I rounded the top of the stairs I heard the ladies giggling like schoolgirls in my wife's walk in closet. Turning the corner to the bathroom area and her closet, I stopped dead in my tracks as I witnessed my wife and her friend trying on my wife's sexiest lingerie! There were piles of other discarded bras thongs on the floor. Before I could clear my throat to let them know I was there, they noticed me and to my surprise asked, "well, what do you think?" We all laughed hysterically as they stood there in some very sheer lingerie sets which I had gotten my wife over the years! I love seeing my wife's ample breasts and dark bush through her bra and panties, so everything they had on was very sheer. I couldn't believe that my wife's friend was standing there nearly nude, with her nipples hardened against the light red and white Santa clause looking sheer bra, and perfectly trimmed pubic triangle clearly visible through her panties! If it were not for the alcohol, there would be no way on earth that my wife would stand there so casually in her barely there lingerie, much less let me see her close friend in her nearly nude state! My heart was pounding in my ears as I felt my cock straining against my boxers! Looking at my wife's friend, who I've known for over 20 years, I was surprised at how large her breasts were, and since they had a little bit of sag to them, had appeared much smaller in her tops! Because she was wearing a sexy Christmas outfit I strained for all I was worth to see her trimmed auburn pussy through her sheer panties. Not only was her outfit sheer, it was so small that the outer edges of her muff were showing past the edges of her panties. The sight of her curly thick dark red pubes peeking out of the edges of her thong, and her large bumpy areolas straining against her sheer bra, made me very aware of my hard erect cock straining against my boxers and fly! My wife also had on some Lingerie that I had gotten her a couple of years ago from Victoria Secret, which was made of sheer white with fake white fur lining the top of her bra. She had either chosen this knowing it is my favorite since it is a little too small for her large breasts, which causes them to somewhat spill out over the top, making her hard erect nipples point directly ahead over the white fur material. I am also very fond of seeing her dark black pubic hair visible through her white see thru thong. As both women pranced around laughing I loved seeing the little bump in front of my wife's friend's pussy, where her hard clit was pressing against the thin material! I couldn't take it any more and laughed excusing myself to my closed to get ready for bed.
I wanted to shut my closet door so badly and stroke myself right there because of the sight I had just witnessed, but decided against it, knowing wifey would want to have sex soon enough. It turned out to be a good thing that I waited because just as I started undressing, my closet door flung open, and I stood there in my boxers, fumbling to conceal my thick swollen shaft and large wet pre cum wet spot! My inebriated wife barged into my closet and began to dig through my underwear drawer, turning and handing me a see through green Christmas present looking pain of skimpy brief underwear that she had gotten me a few years ago exclaiming, "it's only fair that you give us a lingerie show since we showed you"! I laughed thinking she was kidding but heard her friend call out from the master bathroom, "we're waiting!" As I slipped on the thin material green see through briefs, with a big reg satin bow attached to the real, My cock was so throbbing so hard that I couldn't conceal it causing it to protrude wetly above the waistband! I thought of all things trying to make it go down, baseball state etc, but heard them once again yell out, "we're waiting!" With my face as red as the bow on my behind, I made my way into the bathroom where both ladies patiently sat on the edge of the large tiled soaking tub! I was terribly embarrassed and quickly walked past them holding my hands in front of myself, but they both laughed hysterically and grabbed the red bow on the back of my briefs which allowed them to see everything anyway, as they both howled and grabbed my cheeks! I played it up and even gave them a show modeling and turning around in front of them. Once I got over the sensation of my throbbing cock on display we all laughed and I took note of how hard and erect my wife's friend's nipples were as I paraded around with my hard swollen shaft!
Now if this were a fictitious story, this is where we would all wind up in a sweaty heap having the sex of the century. Unfortunately this was nearly the end of our shenanigans, as we were all very drunk and exhausted from laughter. My wife helped her friend into her bed which was in the room adjacent out bedroom and I stripped off my Christmas present briefs and waited eagerly in bed for my wife to join me. In order to have access to the bathroom, my wife left the door open to our sitting room where her friend was but shut the door to our bedroom and hopped into bed horny and soaking wet, as I leaned over and began to gently suck and tug at her hard swollen nipples. As my hand made circles around her hard clit I could feel how soaking wet she was and knew that she had found the whole scenario as arousing as I did. I wasnt able to wait too long and climbed on top of her, reaching down and placing my hands behind each of her knees so that I could slide as deeply as possible inside her warm and inviting pussy. I could easily her the squishing sound as I plunged slowly in and out of her feeling the familiar feeling of semen filling my balls. Before it was past the point of no return I stopped and we laid on our sides so that I could rub her clit causing her to pant and moan loudly as her orgasm began to grip and alternately relax on my hard shaft milking my semen out of me. As I felt her cum I began to spasm and throb the jets of warm cum deep in her curly hairy pussy. Spent we both fell quickly asleep, as she laid there semen spilling out of her swollen gaping lips.
Now my wife sleeps like a rock, especially after drinking, but at altitude and after drinking I sleep fitfully, and as usual slept lightly and fitfully and heard wife's friend flush the toilet about 20 minutes after wife fell asleep. I turned toward my wife and hugged her from behind in our usual post sex spooning position. I was startled a few seconds later when I felt movement on our large king sized bed behind me and felt my wife's friend gently pull back the covers and get into our bed! I was paralyzed and didnt know if I should react or pretend I was asleep! I didn't want to make and awkward situation even more awkward so I pretended I was asleep coming to the conclusion that our friend had gotten drunkenly confused using the restroom and turned left into our bedroom instead of right into the sitting room in the dark. I felt the warmth of a nude form snuggle up against me from behind, spooning with me the way that I was with my wife!! Believe it or not, I actually passed out asleep at that point, only to be awakened later to a hand gently brushing against my sticky cum matted cock! I still cant believe this and am not sure it was by accident or if it had been set up by wife and her friend as I cleaned up after the party. At any rate I awoke laying on my back with wife's friend laying on her side facing me. I pretended that I was still asleep amazed as the soft feminine hand gently encircling my shaft and gently sliding the foreskin back and forth as I could feel the blood filling the shaft and my head. I gently shifted my weight so that I was somewhat facing her and bent my leg as if stirring in my sleep. To my amazement I could tell in the stillness of the dark and the bed, that our friend was rubbing herself with her other hand, as she played with and stroked my swelling cock. When I realized she was rubbing herself as she laid there stroking me, it didn't take long to feel the cum burning in my balls as I felt it start to ride up my shaft again. I didn't think that I could cum so soon after just having had sex with my wife a couple hours ago but the burning sensation of my semen filling my shaft abruptly stopped as it began to pour out of the warm hard swollen head and over her slowly pumping hand. She all of the sudden stopped stroking and her body stiffened, holding her breath as she convulsed, rocking slightly back and forth next to me, as she must have had an orgasm herself.
Yesterday I woke up last, and wife and her friend were downstairs in the kitchen as if nothing happened! I dont know if her friend slept until morning in our bed or if she sneaked back to her bed, but nothing was said or mentioned regarding this fantastic experience. I dont have any pictures of the ladies giving me the lingerie show, but I will try to get a pic that I can post here of my wife in her outfit in the next few days!
The Following 98 Users Say Thank You to ThomasMoore For This Useful Post:
45colt, 4andy4, AEKAMP21, Areolaman1, artfuldogger, BadPhotog, bayuman, bertimos, birita1965, BlackBetty69, britrob, bulldog5000, camoj, captainjack, chalcple, ChristerChrister, crazyhorse91, dave0912jb, dick hardin, DippsyDudel, doggone, Dr Sasho, DRDavenport, dr_pepper1942, echoes46, ernieballus, Everard, everjon, eviltwin, fenderbender357, gasb, Handiwerker, hank879, iamasquid, jablomey, JackMcCrack, jacksonhole, jellyworm, jim914109, jimbojes, jimbojeta1, jojo33bdx, jumajigger, kimokeo, kuba123, kwill, latenights, lecon, lhikan, looksalot, Lovecars2014, mamanrc, maymedson11, mclellan83, mrhenderson, mrhitachi99, Mrpeelush, nkedf, nobby11, north.uk.cpl, oldbuckeye, OldSpiceLover, PalmsMan, patrourke, Peek, pippys, rabbit07, rak1918, raysallx, regtinny, robotmartin, Rohit083, sam4142, savaged, schlubby, Showoffmywife, sith11, snowhound, southrn500, spinalator, stenxyz1, stevezr1, stiv837, Tarponfly49, testme97, thealbaarea, the_lex_terry, tim81, tobenida, Tomdaly71, tommytomato, tonz42, tristanwoods, tylergal, whatnow3, xXroninXx, xxxxenophile, zoomie9
Old 12-17-2017, 08:52 PM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 192 Posts

very nice story.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tristanwoods For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2017, 08:23 AM

Thanked 5,694 Times in 426 Posts

Yeah, great story! Looking forward to the photo if you can find one.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2017, 02:33 PM

Two women..modelling half naked in front of you..and wife giving you permission to be half naked too..some would call that a green light..maybe they were waiting for you take next with them.

Maybe her friend getting in bed was plan b...since nothing happened earlier.

Maybe its a warm up to see if you are open go it...if she brings it up and asks what you thought of show/ her friend...another green light...

If show happens again maybe you could tell them to do different poses...then maybe a strap off one shoulder ..etc...taking pics...and then make up some innocent shit like you wonder whoze breasts ...ass ...aereolas are bigger...something to get the competitive excitemdnt going that you know is in all women..and of course get them naked

too many green lights not to at least try something.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Onestopfuckshop For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2017, 04:49 PM

Thanked 1,678 Times in 263 Posts
Default Unfortunately

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onestopfuckshop View Post
Two women..modelling half naked in front of you..and wife giving you permission to be half naked too..some would call that a green light..maybe they were waiting for you take next with them.

Maybe its a warm up to see if you are open go it...if she brings it up and asks what you thought of show/ her friend...another green light...

If show happens again maybe you could tell them to do different poses...then maybe a strap off one shoulder ..etc...taking pics...and then make up some innocent shit like you wonder whoze breasts ...ass ...aereolas are bigger...something to get the competitive excitemdnt going that you know is in all women..and of course get them naked

In my youth, I missed a lot of those green lights. I was worried that being too aggressive may end any future chances. Looking back, it was apparently, not being aggressive that cost me the future chances.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to southrn500 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2017, 05:24 PM

I hope you get a chance to take it further and that you take full advantage of it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rabbit07 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2017, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onestopfuckshop View Post

I am kicking myself now looking back. My wife is usually pretty conservative so I was caught a little off guard, and a little drunk as well!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThomasMoore For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2017, 11:45 PM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by southrn500 View Post
In my youth, I missed a lot of those green lights. I was worried that being too aggressive may end any future chances. Looking back, it was apparently, not being aggressive that cost me the future chances.
Thats what I am afraid of now. I am not a youngster by any stretch and my opportunities are getting fewer and farther in between!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThomasMoore For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2017, 05:20 AM

Maybe tell her you bet that in that situation.she wouldn't have been able to outdo her friend in...(whose tjts bounce more..or who can stay longest in certain poses..I dont fucking know..some
competitive shit she wants to prove ylu wrong in..) That would make her wanna call back her friend or someone else..so it comes off more as her idea..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Onestopfuckshop For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2