uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-07-2017, 05:50 PM

Thanked 2,305 Times in 311 Posts
Default Most women want a MFM Experience

The best way to break the ice is for a man and his wife to walk in on a woman showering and join her. Over the following 5 minutes, the man and his wife can break down any defenses she has and lead her into a world of playful fun. Even if the woman is married or has a boyfriend, she will soon break down and give into her desires.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2017, 07:44 PM

Thanked 12,156 Times in 453 Posts

...but most men want a FFM Experience. Hence the dilemma.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2017, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nudony View Post
...but most men want a FFM Experience. Hence the dilemma.
LOL!!
Old 12-09-2017, 10:09 AM

Thanked 29,743 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default I could only be that lucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyStrip View Post
The best way to break the ice is for a man and his wife to walk in on a woman showering and join her. Over the following 5 minutes, the man and his wife can break down any defenses she has and lead her into a world of playful fun. Even if the woman is married or has a boyfriend, she will soon break down and give into her desires.

I would be thrilled if my wife said I want a mfm. I wouldn't even need to be one of the men involved but that ain't gonna happen. She's not attractive and doesn't catch anyone's eye when she's out or when we go out. Even when we go out I make sure it looks like she's by herself and not one guy will even smile at her.

So please share any details about your experiences
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2017, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickandsuzy View Post
I would be thrilled if my wife said I want a mfm. I wouldn't even need to be one of the men involved but that ain't gonna happen. She's not attractive and doesn't catch anyone's eye when she's out or when we go out. Even when we go out I make sure it looks like she's by herself and not one guy will even smile at her.

So please share any details about your experiences
I'm so tired of the way you constantly disparage your wife here on this forum. Do her an enormous favor and divorce her already. She deserves better.
Old 12-09-2017, 01:05 PM

Default Real Man

Tend to agree. You constantly slam on her. She needs a real man that appreciates her. Obviously, you are not a real man. Have some respect for her!!
Old 12-09-2017, 02:35 PM

Thanked 26,349 Times in 1,265 Posts

My wife is not the 16 y/o tight body anymore, but she still says that I treat her like a "sexual goddess", that has worked well for 51 years. As a result she walks with a smile and confidence that make men take notice. Take a hint Rick and treat Suzy like she deserves.
Old 12-10-2017, 11:55 AM

Thanked 12,156 Times in 453 Posts

I talk about my ex a lot. The truth is that my ex and I ended things on a rather negative note, and by the time we separated, she had let her looks go almost completely. That was not the main reason we split up but it certainly affected our intimacy.

Yet, during our marriage, we also had really great times. Although not a nudist herself at first, she indulged me by agreeing to go to nudist resorts. And getting completely naked in front of everyone. She made me a "proud husband" by subsequently deciding to shave and embracing people seeing her exposed kitty. Other nudists would compliment her on her naked confidence, and that made me very happy.
When she started exploring exhibitionism she never ceased to surprise and amaze me.

I could bemoan how that all ended; but I think it would be incredibly unfair considering how much she gave me during the course of our marriage. Rather than focus on the negative, I prefer to remember that she once was "that woman" that guys enjoyed seeing spread out naked by the pool, and that women envied and wished they could be as confident naked in front of everyone.

I think it doesn't do anyone any favors to focus on how shitty things have become. Rather, try to do something about it. And if nothing works...it might just be time to go.

Just my nickel.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2017, 02:08 PM

Thanked 3,965 Times in 636 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyStrip View Post
I dunno - without more context this sounds quite ****y. "Overcoming defenses" seems like a poor choice in today's world brought to us by powerful predators...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2017, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxenophile View Post
I dunno - without more context this sounds quite ****y. "Overcoming defenses" seems like a poor choice in today's world brought to us by powerful predators...
There is a safety valve to it, in that my girl and I would laugh about things as we entered, and should the woman have made ANY form of, "go away", we would have done it. So sure, the ****y aspect is there, but only if you charge in and disregard the reaction to your being there. We found that every person reacted with fun and happy enjoyment of our interrupting their shower, and eventually playing with us to some degree. Btw, it wasn't always sex. Sometimes just a playful titty grab and making out with a hand job and things like that. But there was always some kind of happy response.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife