Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2017, 10:18 AM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Yes, i SAID there is no problem w/ a safe word if you need it......... my point was that if your playing like that,,, you "should" be able to recognize distress... otherwise maybe think about not playing that was untill you know the ropes better....
We get your point, we just disagree. I know that bothers you but let it go, man. And please stop shouting!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2017, 11:25 AM

Thanked 4,027 Times in 247 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Yes, i SAID there is no problem w/ a safe word if you need it......... my point was that if your playing like that,,, you "should" be able to recognize distress... otherwise maybe think about not playing that was untill you know the ropes better....
Having been on the scene for many years, we have witnessed and been involved in lots of scenarios and situations. To the uninitiated, or onlookers, it may appear someone is in distress, when in actual fact they are comfortable with what is happening.

Then again, there are a lot of plastic swingers/players/fetish and BDSM participants and so on, that do it for the glory of having a trophy wife who is coerced and put into situations they don't want to be in, yet go through the motions with a smile on their face to please their partners, which can lead to they plays ending in ugly situations and arguments due to a lack of communication.

Safe words, for us, are just there for the safety of each other and a line not to cross and keep communication clear.

Safeword = Stop, back off, gather yourselves and keep each other happy.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2017, 04:28 PM

Thanked 21,503 Times in 1,565 Posts

Obviously GRITS and his friends don't play BDSM situations. In straight/bi/swinging situations, plain english is all you need. "No means No!"

In BSDM or Sub/Dom scenarios, a safe word is absolutely necessary.

DR
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2017, 09:47 PM

Thanked 25,457 Times in 2,690 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxenophile View Post
We get your point, we just disagree. I know that bothers you but let it go, man. And please stop shouting!

Sorry,, not yelling.... sometimes I type wrong and hit caps by accident as you can see w/ the i...

We do plat bdsm, but probably in a lighter way then whats being refered to on this thread....
Old 10-20-2017, 06:37 PM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by artfuldogger View Post
I disagree, GRITS.
In the throws of passion, depending on the scenario being played out, roleplay, submissive, subservient, dominant, sexual boundries, BDSM, S&M, edging, any sexual act that is pushing the normal play to another level, then there should be a word not commonly used between the agreeing parties involved.

It just makes a clear indication that the line has been drawn and to step back.
I agree that - indeed depending on the intensity of the sexual act - a safe word is a very useful tool.

My fiancée has a masochistic side and occasionally enjoys being dominated - to the degree of abuse. It makes her cum harder for some reason. I go along with it for her pleasure. It has involved me throwing her on the floor or over the couch, pulling her pants off or dress up; and pounding while choking her while she feigns resistance. If she gets really excited she'll insult me or be combative; with the objective of getting me to be even more physical. Because of my physical strength it's easy for me to get carried away; hence the need for a safe word.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2017, 12:53 AM

Thanked 9,789 Times in 317 Posts
Default Safe Word

My wife and I have spent a lot of time exploring BDSM. She truly loves pain as part of her sexual experience. We do not dabble in humiliation, all of my scenes are centered around pain and/or fear. Part of our exploration included identifying her limits. How can you know your limit if you do not exceed it? If you can't see the line, you don't know where to stop. Make sense? A safe word is an absolute must if you are pushing boundaries. We never play with others, as BDSM (for us) is very, very personal. She has absolute trust in me; trust that I will not hurt her while inflicting as much pain as she can tolerate. We use two very simple, easy to remember words. Yellow and red. Yellow means slow down. I like what you are doing, but I am close to my limit. Give me a breather, then resume. Red means stop immediately. You have reached or exceeded my limit. Part of what makes it exciting is seeing how far she can go. Once I learned her limits, she almost never uses anything other than yellow.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LBnJB For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2023, 10:39 PM

Thanked 21,479 Times in 1,466 Posts

I'm going to try to be very clear and concise with this post. I've never gotten fully into the BDSM lifestyle and I've never gone to any sort of club or meet-up for this lifestyle or fetish. This was some rougher sex that I engaged in with a woman for a short period of time.

When I and this woman talked about experimenting with rougher sex, we immediately understood that because we are in this lifestyle we should take some precautions, so we developed a safeword the safe word was "Kirby" in reference to the video game character.

We selected him because it's something we'd both immediately recognize and since Kirby is not a human character he can't be sexualized so hearing his name immediately allowed me to bring things to an immediate stop.

We also developed other things for her to do if she couldn't speak (such as her being gagged or face fucked). My nipples, while they are sensitive, do not give me sexual pleasure, so pinching my nipples will immediately give me a very unpleasant sensation, so I understood that if she were reaching for my nipples to immediately stop.

Also if she could not reach my nipples, I told her to bite my penis, not hard and certainly not enough to draw blood but hard enough to be unpleasant and I told her I would immediately stop put my hands behind my back and allow her to gather herself and either continue or stop.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample

1m:32s