Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2017, 03:57 PM

Thanked 1,456 Times in 145 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawggonetired View Post
Having an argument with my wife would like some feedback. My wife likes to drink and was a sl*t prior to our marriage, I could be naïve. She likes to go out after work with co workers and tip a few. Problem is there usually guys 30 years of age and single. She thinks they have no interest in her, I think any guy at the end of a night of drinking will fuck or take a blowjob from any chick still breathing in the bar. I have several questions for the guys.

First question would you hit almost anything at the end of a night of drinking? Would it matter if she was married or had a significant other? Does her being a co worker enter in the decision?

The second issue and question is she thinks if a girls significant other is a convict, cop, or biker guys shy away from them. If your going to hit some chick during a one night stand and you find out she's going out with a biker, a cop, or a convict would this top you? would you even think twice about it?

Looking for honest feedback and any all thoughts
Your post is asking for two different things, really. Because much of how other men relate to her will be a function of how she relates to the men, especially if they already know her. To answer your initial concern, I trust men completely around my wife...to hit on her and bed her if they can. That is because even when she was newly engaged men hit on her a lot. Some of that is because she's easy, and I think guys can sense that.

First question, I personally would not "hit almost anything at the end of a night of drinking". Not my style, but a lot of guys would. My experience is that whether a woman has a husband or a significant other is not a factor for most guys if they think they have a solid chance. As mentioned, sure didn't bother them with my newly engaged wife. Being a co-worker does enter the decision for me and makes it a no-go. I imagine it's 50/50 for most guys at large...meaning for about half it makes a difference and half it doesn't.

Second question, yes, that could stop me. Now, I admit that I come from a rougher background than some and where these kinds of threats are a very real thing. I went to high school with a guy who was shot by a jealous husband, for example. So it would stop me. I imagine it's a factor for a lot of guys. But there will always be that small minority who wouldn't care.

In fact, there's a small minority who don't care anything about any of this. If they can get laid, they will. I've known a few over the years.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Archelon For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2017, 09:59 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 173 Posts

My ex was that girl (who was sexy) to be the last one at the bar who fucked the last guy. She loved to have any cock as long as it was big enough. D cums on talking about all those stories.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2017, 08:38 PM

Do you all think that having a significant other is more meaningful for a woman than a man? I used to think so, but I don't any more. I know so many stories about what wives and girlfriends have done. They are in it for the same things we are.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2017, 02:29 AM

Thanked 8,380 Times in 553 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebigg View Post
Do you all think that having a significant other is more meaningful for a woman than a man? I used to think so, but I don't any more. I know so many stories about what wives and girlfriends have done. They are in it for the same things we are.
See my previous post here
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...74#post2455174

I think it's even more the case these days because of gender equality, easier access to contraception etc. Cheating is cheating but in years gone by the women had the added stigma of being branded a (word I can't write here), and the risk of pregnancy of course.

Unless a guy is into sharing his wife it's worth remembering that a wedding band alone won't keep her away from other guys if she's feeling neglected in one way or another.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thefergieferg1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2017, 07:24 AM

Thanked 29,761 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default I've answered before

I have no worries as I don't believe other men fund my wife attractive nor does my wife seek out others. Guess I'm cursed.lol

For example, we go to a local nude beach. She strips down to her birthday suit and spends the day like that. I always make an excuse to go for a walk and leave her by herself. In the dozen or so times we've gone only once a guy has waved at her from a distance. One time a guy came up and said hello but that's it. No small talk no comments no flirting.

I had to find a guy who was looking at her and bring him down. I told him it would be great if he good give her compliments. He did but the compliments were very lame and generic.

So I do trust her and others that nothing will happen.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2017, 07:00 PM

Default never

I have never worried about it. She don't play games with other guys. However I wish she would flirt a bit. Would be fun to watch.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to joe4you For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2017, 11:11 PM

thefergie,

my now ex is 49 (but looks 35). She slept with a few guys in her office after we broke up, and let most of them cum in her (no risk of preg). I know if we really got back together other than for sex, she would keep doing that. I think it's super hot she does that. She isn't gorgeous, but really sexy and dudes throw themselves at her. We still haven't brought anyone else into bed, but tonight we are sharing a hotel with another couple. She told me that she can't wait to fuck the guy and have me watch, and me with the girl.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2017, 07:24 AM

Thanked 3,599 Times in 545 Posts

I think it all boils down to how much, or how little, you trust your wife. Guys will go as far as your wife will let them and try to further. Either your wife will stop them or not. And if your wife loses control when drunk, guys will take advantage.
Old 12-05-2017, 09:20 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cufan86 View Post
I think it all boils down to how much, or how little, you trust your wife. Guys will go as far as your wife will let them and try to further. Either your wife will stop them or not. And if your wife loses control when drunk, guys will take advantage.
Even if not initially "losing control" there may be a reduction of inhibitions after a few drinks, innocent flirting may develop into something more assertive. Once that ball starts rolling and guys are encouraged that additionall effort may pay off, add in a few more beverages and things can and do happen...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2017, 09:30 AM

Thanked 29,761 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default when you have a wife like mine

Would love to see her get drunk and go crazy but shehasnt in a ling time. Even drunk I don't think guys would try anything with her.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s