uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-25-2016, 12:55 PM

Thanked 23,552 Times in 1,095 Posts
Talking How You Surprised/Shocked her?

This basically the opposite side of my original thread "What did suprise/shock you?"

So as a gentlemen and the thread owner let me start with mine Please feel free to add every "I shocked her" stiuation

Of course shocking part was at the end and actually not very much related with the previous sex actions but I know you people like to read so here it goes...

Many years ago I used to see a girl although I have a girlfriend. Ok basically I was cheating my girlfriend with this cock hungry young chick. Shame on me. Anyways.. although she was a virgin her every other part other than tight pussy was an open access. Including her ass hole.

One day we set a date in my home after work. We headed in my room as soon as she arrived and get into business directly. First I undressed her while kissing and groping every body part. Then she gave me a nice masturbation show which she likes veeeery much. Then fucked her own ass hole with a roll-on in front of my eyes (this was a first time I saw her anal masturbating)

Most of the time until then I was only jerking to her sexy shows. After couple of orgasms she started to show her oral skills. I couldn't say she was the best oral sex I had but she used to love to suck cock soo much that her ambition to fill her mouth with my cock always excited me. Generally oral sex session was the last stage of our time together since she was virgin and that was the best way to finish myself but since we had plenty of time that night I decided to fuck her tight ass for the first time. She obeyed and enjoyed it too in screams.

After couple of hours passed with the things I've described above I decided its time to give her the money shot. At that specific moment we were on my bed so I stand up and make her stand on her knees in front of me. My intention was to full her mouth with my hot cum but since she didn't like it very much she was trying to convince me to come on her tits. Because all through this argument I was also jerking and time to time she was was sucking me I gave up to avoid exploding before deciding where to come She said she wanna lay down on bed so I said ok. To make it clear in your mind situation was like this; We were on my bed. She was lying on her back totally naked and I was standing up exactly above her my foot on her sides. As I keep jerking to her very naked body under me she was watching me and playing with her tits (which again she used to like very much) Not much time passed and I started to cum which is the surprise part for her. Now I wasn't holding my self for days for that night but since our all over erotic play time took couple of hours and I hold my self whole this time I gave her a full 10 seconds of cum rain. From first to the last drop she never moved or blinked an eye. Just laid down and enjoyed every drop of cum shooting out of my cock on to her. When I finished she exactly like "WOW". Her whole chest, tits and stomach was covered with my sperms. While she looks her own body covered with so much cum she was still telling me she couldn't believe how much I shoot. Later she confessed that she never had that much of come on her body before.

Sorry that I can't post any full pictures of here here but just for a bit of spice I added a picture of her two reactions from that exact time (yes from that exact time because I was recording every second with my camera ). Above picture is her "shocked but so happy" smile while my sperms raining on her body and the below pic is her surprised/evil grin just after she realized how much her whole body covered with my cum.
Attached Images

Last edited by hamlet; 09-25-2016 at 01:05 PM.
Old 10-06-2017, 10:04 PM

Thanked 4,804 Times in 153 Posts
Default shocking her

This happened when my wife and I were just "fuck buddies."

Before me, my wife had had a lot of sex with her ex but from the way she describes it it was just ok. Their version of foreplay was to wrestle around naked and then she would give in or he would pin her down and stick it in and that was it. The only real variation their sex life had was when she started letting him fuck her ass so she could feel something and get off (that is a whole other story). From the first time we had sex I went down on her and could tell either no one had gone down on her before or hadn't done it right. She would come over on weekends and we would fuck like rabbits in my mom's basement after everyone went to bed. One weekend no one was home so we were in the front room. I started messing with her and she was bottomless. We stopped for a reason I can't remember now and she started crawling across the floor bottomless. The way she had her back arched and the way she her ass was swaying was turning me on so when she was half way across the room I came up behind her, grabbed her hips and started licking her pussy from behind. Afterward she told me she was shocked I would do that because my nose was in her ass and I was by far the freakiest person she had ever been with. Little did she know that after a few years I would lick her ass and she would LOVE that.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to carameldelight For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2017, 02:45 PM

Thanked 1,866 Times in 119 Posts
Default I was fingering her pussy...

And I just kept adding fingers...after four and my thumb rubbing her clit she asked "oh my God...are you going to fist my pussy?" I felt her get wetter as my hand strained against her pussy lips...
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bbdubluv45 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2017, 01:17 AM

Default Sleeping

It was a satursay night and me and my gf was out for some drinks! She had a few and when we return home she was kind of drunk which lead to her felling asleep immediately and of course having a very heavy sleep!

After a few min there i was laying next to her! Needless to say that the only think she manage to do before going to sleep was to remove her clothes so there she was in her panties and asleep!

I always like to feel her ass and grab it so in the view of her ass i couln't resist not too! I start touching her butt cheeks squeezing it! She has a great ass if you ask me so it always get me horny doing that! As that time pass by i started getting really hornt so i started opening her butt cheeks revealing her nice ass-hole and a little view of her pussy! Realizing that gave me a huge bonner!

I proceed pulling aside her thong so that i can get a good view of her ass and pussy! That view was amazing with her thong out of the way! I kept opening her butt chicks and kept revealing her ass and pussy! After a few opens i saw her pussy hole starting dripping her hot pussy juice wich led me to a great masturbation!

After a couple of minutez after my cum that image of her dripping pussy could nit escape my mind so i started open her cheeka again! Only now i holded her cheeks open and started rubbing her pussy with my fingers! A few minutes later i was soooo horny again so i start pushing my finger in her pussy! She was sooooooooo wet! I took my finger out and tasted her juice! It was heaven! I kept fucking her pussy with my finger!

The thrill of being carefull not to wake her and my finger in her pussy was amazing! Few minutes has passed and i found my self having to fingers in her fucking her and ni response from her! She was still sleeping but her pussy was full of juice! I decide to go for more so i tried put 3 finger in her! I have to admit that she has a very tight pussy! Forcing my fingers to go deep in her caused her to wake up while i was still forcing my fingers in her!

She looked me in the eyes with a shocked look and said " what the fuck are you doing there???"
She looked really puzzled and furious at the same time! I looked at her and said" i am enjoying your cum dripping pussy!!! She pulling my fingers out of her got up screaming!!!
The next morning when we discuesed what happen she admit she was suprised of me doing that and wake her up but she also said that her pussy was still wet so she quess her pussy liked what i did!!! I know i did liked it very much!!!
Pics are attached for your pleasure!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
PULLING.jpg   REVEALING.jpg  

OPENING ASS.jpg  
Old 10-18-2017, 03:24 AM

Thanked 2,774 Times in 135 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AEKAMP21 View Post
It was a satursay night and me and my gf was out for some drinks! She had a few and when we return home she was kind of drunk which lead to her felling asleep immediately and of course having a very heavy sleep!

After a few min there i was laying next to her! Needless to say that the only think she manage to do before going to sleep was to remove her clothes so there she was in her panties and asleep!

I always like to feel her ass and grab it so in the view of her ass i couln't resist not too! I start touching her butt cheeks squeezing it! She has a great ass if you ask me so it always get me horny doing that! As that time pass by i started getting really hornt so i started opening her butt cheeks revealing her nice ass-hole and a little view of her pussy! Realizing that gave me a huge bonner!

I proceed pulling aside her thong so that i can get a good view of her ass and pussy! That view was amazing with her thong out of the way! I kept opening her butt chicks and kept revealing her ass and pussy! After a few opens i saw her pussy hole starting dripping her hot pussy juice wich led me to a great masturbation!

After a couple of minutez after my cum that image of her dripping pussy could nit escape my mind so i started open her cheeka again! Only now i holded her cheeks open and started rubbing her pussy with my fingers! A few minutes later i was soooo horny again so i start pushing my finger in her pussy! She was sooooooooo wet! I took my finger out and tasted her juice! It was heaven! I kept fucking her pussy with my finger!

The thrill of being carefull not to wake her and my finger in her pussy was amazing! Few minutes has passed and i found my self having to fingers in her fucking her and ni response from her! She was still sleeping but her pussy was full of juice! I decide to go for more so i tried put 3 finger in her! I have to admit that she has a very tight pussy! Forcing my fingers to go deep in her caused her to wake up while i was still forcing my fingers in her!

She looked me in the eyes with a shocked look and said " what the fuck are you doing there???"
She looked really puzzled and furious at the same time! I looked at her and said" i am enjoying your cum dripping pussy!!! She pulling my fingers out of her got up screaming!!!
The next morning when we discuesed what happen she admit she was suprised of me doing that and wake her up but she also said that her pussy was still wet so she quess her pussy liked what i did!!! I know i did liked it very much!!!
Made me hard looking at these!!! Thanks
Old 10-18-2017, 08:25 PM

Default AEKAMP21 YOUR GIRL FRIEND

Pics are attached for your pleasure!!!![/QUOTE]

Damn dude, she has a nice ass.
The Following User Says Thank You to baddaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2017, 08:33 PM

Default OK not the same as AEKAMP21 but in the same vain

Many years ago, I had this live in girl friend, we got kind of wild. One night I woke up to her masturbating with my fingers. We'd sleep on our sides spooning her on my left arm, my right around her cuddling. Often she'd pull my hand between her legs, she liked to sleep with me cupping her sex. This one night I woke to her rubbing her clit with my pussy wet fingers.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to baddaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2017, 11:21 PM

Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddaddy View Post
Damn dude, she has a nice ass.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man! It is always my pleaaure to hear nice comments abouy her!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to AEKAMP21 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2017, 10:14 AM

Thanked 10,811 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:

Damn she has a great ass and looks awesome in a thong. Thanks for sharing
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2017, 01:46 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Gotta be REAL careful about doing this kind of thing without talking about it first. My girl loves me to start fucking her awake - I use lube on my cock and then rub my hand on her pussy getting it slick, usually while she's on her side and thrusting her ass at me in her sleep. I have standing permission to do this anytime she's not physically unwell or trying to get up early the next morning

But LOTS of women aren't into this and find it pretty sexual assault-y, and all you need is for them to talk to law enforcement and you have no defense, and being married doesn't defend you in many states.

So, just raise the question sometime you're awake and not in bed and get her feelings about it, before just trying it out!

"Consent - it's not just for breakfast any more!"
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows