uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 07-21-2016, 07:46 PM

Thanked 6,409 Times in 333 Posts
Default Fucking Grandma

I got married after college to a great sexy woman. My wife really liked to fuck and was one hot looking braless babe (I miss the 70s sometimes) but soon we were fucking less and less due to our jobs, stress, etc...like most people. When I was around 27 my wife's Grandfather died suddenly. They lived in another state so we drove over to spend a few days with Granny after the funeral. All the relatives were there. They all lived nearby and we were the only ones staying with her. We had decided to take our 2 week vacation there so my wife could spend some time with her friends she grew up with. A week after the hubbub from the funeral died down I found myself alone in their big farmhouse with my wife's grandmother who was in her late 60s at the time. My wife was out all day with friends I didn't know in their small town. The farm was miles from nowhere and at the end of a long dirt road. I thought I would lay around and catch up on my reading and rest. Now Grandma R was still a beautiful woman even at her age. She still had a good figure and nice sized tits but of course they sagged a little. Even she didn't like to wear a bra back then. After lunch I helped her with some things around the farm that needed doing. I had been working for an hour or so going through Grandpa's tools to figure out which ones I wanted to take home when I thought, screw it. I'll go take a nap. I went back in the old house by the back screen door. It was summer but not real hot that day so with no air conditioning it was nice inside with the windows open. I was walking quietly by Grandma's bedroom to get to the guest bedroom when I heard a strange moan. I first thought Grandma was crying so peeked in her partially open bedroom door. There was grandma laying on the bed naked, fucking herself with a big rubber dildo. She looked pretty good and I could tell she was trying not to cry out when she came. I watched her for a while and she soon looked up and said, "Well, are you going to stand there all day or are you going to eat Grandma's pussy?" I love eating pussy and my wife always said I was great at it. Well I dove in. Oddly enough her pussy was almost a carbon copy of my wife's even in taste. Let me tell you, the old lady was good. She came a lot while I feasted on her bush. Soon she said, "Are you going to ready to give Grandma the cock you're giving my granddaughter?" It had been 2 weeks since my wife and I had fucked. You know how it is with your wife after a funeral and staying with relatives. I was more than ready to fuck. I stripped off my clothes, got between her legs, and slid it in. She was surprisingly tight and a very good fuck. She came several times while I fucked her. She even got on top and rode me for a little while. She was one of the best fucks I ever had. Soon I filled her full of cum while she groaned through one last orgasm. She was one good fuck. After we lay there a while she told me that she always had a high sex drive and Grandpa could barely keep up with her. After a while he let her fuck whoever she wanted but where they lived there were very few people around to take care of her. She told me I could have her pussy anytime I wanted. Then she went over and took a box down from the closet. She lifted out piles of old papers and then took out a leather bound scrapbook. She said, don't tell my granddaughter this and I'll let you see it. It seems my wife's grandmother was a stripper back before WWII. She looked pretty Damn hot. She even had some pictures in there of her fucking and sucking other men. While we looked at the book and she told me the stories she was slowly jerking off my now hard dick while I was sucking on her big tits.She looked down and said, "poor baby, you're hard again. Let Grandma take care of that for you." With that she swallowed my dick and began to suck me off. Wow, what this woman knew about giving blow jobs. Soon I was about to blow another load when she stopped and wispered to me, "It's ok, honey. I like the taste of cum. Just shoot it all in my mouth and I'll drink it down." Then she went back to work on my dick. It was the best blow job I ever had. I came like a rocket and true to her word she swallowed every drop. Later that afternoon I filled her c*nt one more time with my cum. We had many more wild times together. Later day 2 with Grandma and her stage act.
The Following 67 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2016, 11:58 AM

That was such a hot story,share more when you can!
The Following User Says Thank You to johng2354 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2016, 05:41 AM

Thanked 1,567 Times in 257 Posts

Fantastic read.
Old 07-25-2016, 07:46 PM

Thanked 4,902 Times in 277 Posts

Great story. Would love to hear about Grandma.
Old 07-25-2016, 08:25 PM

Default Grandma

Who knew my wife's grandmother was a stripper back in the late 30s? As I said this all happened in the late 70s. Later that afternoon my wife got back from visiting her friends. Grandma had put up all her nude pictures she had shown me taken back when she was in her 20s. I was sitting on the front porch reading a book when my wife and her cousins returned. Grandma was inside cooking dinner now dressed like a woman in her 60s should. We all had a pleasant night and the next morning my wife asked me if I wanted to go into town with her to meet her old friends and maybe take in a movie. Grandma told my wife she could use me for a few chores if I didn't mind. I had an idea the chores had something to do with Grandma"s horny pussy and not something on the farm so being the nice guy I was I said I told my wife I would be happy to help Granny. My wife kissed me and hurried off to get ready. Grandma walked by me, leaned down and wispered in my ear, " Today I'll show you why they call it strip TEASE." and walked into the kitchen. Later as my wife drove off Grandma and I waved by to her from the front porch. Grandma turned to me and said, "Why don't you come inside and get comfortable in the big chair while I go change into something more suitable for the day." I did as she asked. After a while she came back into the living room in a silk kimono. She had on a lot of makeup, black stockings, high heels, and a long black wig. She went over to the record cabinet / high Fi (Remember it was the 70s) and put on a big band record of from the 30s, and started it playing. Then she walked over to me and produced a pair of handcuffs. Her perfume smelled very good. She said she used to handcuff a lucky guy on stage in her act and she wanted me to enjoy it like he did. She asked me to take off my shirt and turn around. I quickly threw it on a chair and turned around. I felt he click the cuffs on me. For a moment I panicked and asked if she had the key. She smiled and pulled it out of her gown on a chain around her neck. I smiled and she gently pushed me back into the easy chair. Grandma turned to me and took off her silk gown and threw it across the room. She looked incredible, at least 20 years younger. She was wearing a black low cut shiny dress, black hose, long satin gloves, and high heel platform shoes. Her huge breast look like they would spill over the top. She started dancing and swaying to the music. I could tell she was once a professional.. She danced up and put her huge tits right in my face and shook them while carefully rubbing her hand over the tent forming in my pants. She took them just out of my reach and said, “Good. They’re having the desired effect on you.” then she continued to dance. Soon she was slowly peeling off her tight dress. She said, “This is the dance that got your wife’s grandpa infatuated with me. I think it’s having the same effect on you. I did this for him every so often and then he would fuck me until I could barely walk.” Soon she had shimmied out of the dress and thrown it on the couch. She was wearing a corset under it with garters holding up her sexy black hose. At one point in the song she whirled around and shook her ass in my face and then she stretched her leg nearly straight up in the air against the wall sliding her hands from her ankles to her lace covered pussy while staring at me like a starving dog. Soon she danced over to me put her satin glove colored hands on my legs, leaned over me, and said, “ poor baby. It looks like you’ve got a problem in your pants. Do you want me to do something about that.” Of course I panted out YES! With that she strattled me with her knees on either side of me. She began to rub her panty covered pussy back and fourth across my hard dick in my pants in time to the music while she held up her huge corset covered tits and rubbed them across my face. She had soon mashed my face in them. She held my face to them leaned down and said, “Is your poor dick hurting, sweetheart? What Grandma to make it all better?” All I could mumble was, “PLEASE”. She slowly got to her feet, leaned over, undid my pants, lowered my zipper and pulled my shorts and underwear off . Of course I lifted my but to help her because I really wanted my shorts and underwear off right then almost anytime more than I could remember. My very hard dick stood up blue and pulsing to cum. She smiled and took one gloved finger and slowly rubbed it up my dick from the base to the tip and said, “I know your dying to cum but this is the why they call it strip TEASE sweetie and there’s more tease to come.” She started dancing again. She slowly took off each glove and tossed them away. Next came her shoes and then her hose. Soon she was expertly shimming out of her corset. I could tell she was an expert at this. All she was wearing now was a half bra that left her nipples open and lace panties. The half bra held her tits up so they didn’t sag. Again she was on my lap grinding her wet pussy through her lace panties on my rock hard dick. She fed me her nipples one and then the other to suck on. She said, “I didn’t wear the tassels on my nipples to twirl because I thought you may like them better this way. (Yes, later that week she twirled the tassels for me.) She felt me humping her pussy, smiled and slowly slid down me until she was on the floor with her face an inch from my throbbing dick. She slowly rubbed my balls and said, “Do you want to see the rest of my dance?”
Old 12-08-2017, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbdick View Post
I got married after college to a great sexy woman. My wife really liked to fuck and was one hot looking braless babe (I miss the 70s sometimes) but soon we were fucking less and less due to our jobs, stress, etc...like most people. When I was around 27 my wife's Grandfather died suddenly. They lived in another state so we drove over to spend a few days with Granny after the funeral. All the relatives were there. They all lived nearby and we were the only ones staying with her. We had decided to take our 2 week vacation there so my wife could spend some time with her friends she grew up with. A week after the hubbub from the funeral died down I found myself alone in their big farmhouse with my wife's grandmother who was in her late 60s at the time. My wife was out all day with friends I didn't know in their small town. The farm was miles from nowhere and at the end of a long dirt road. I thought I would lay around and catch up on my reading and rest. Now Grandma R was still a beautiful woman even at her age. She still had a good figure and nice sized tits but of course they sagged a little. Even she didn't like to wear a bra back then. After lunch I helped her with some things around the farm that needed doing. I had been working for an hour or so going through Grandpa's tools to figure out which ones I wanted to take home when I thought, screw it. I'll go take a nap. I went back in the old house by the back screen door. It was summer but not real hot that day so with no air conditioning it was nice inside with the windows open. I was walking quietly by Grandma's bedroom to get to the guest bedroom when I heard a strange moan. I first thought Grandma was crying so peeked in her partially open bedroom door. There was grandma laying on the bed naked, fucking herself with a big rubber dildo. She looked pretty good and I could tell she was trying not to cry out when she came. I watched her for a while and she soon looked up and said, "Well, are you going to stand there all day or are you going to eat Grandma's pussy?" I love eating pussy and my wife always said I was great at it. Well I dove in. Oddly enough her pussy was almost a carbon copy of my wife's even in taste. Let me tell you, the old lady was good. She came a lot while I feasted on her bush. Soon she said, "Are you going to ready to give Grandma the cock you're giving my granddaughter?" It had been 2 weeks since my wife and I had fucked. You know how it is with your wife after a funeral and staying with relatives. I was more than ready to fuck. I stripped off my clothes, got between her legs, and slid it in. She was surprisingly tight and a very good fuck. She came several times while I fucked her. She even got on top and rode me for a little while. She was one of the best fucks I ever had. Soon I filled her full of cum while she groaned through one last orgasm. She was one good fuck. After we lay there a while she told me that she always had a high sex drive and Grandpa could barely keep up with her. After a while he let her fuck whoever she wanted but where they lived there were very few people around to take care of her. She told me I could have her pussy anytime I wanted. Then she went over and took a box down from the closet. She lifted out piles of old papers and then took out a leather bound scrapbook. She said, don't tell my granddaughter this and I'll let you see it. It seems my wife's grandmother was a stripper back before WWII. She looked pretty Damn hot. She even had some pictures in there of her fucking and sucking other men. While we looked at the book and she told me the stories she was slowly jerking off my now hard dick while I was sucking on her big tits.She looked down and said, "poor baby, you're hard again. Let Grandma take care of that for you." With that she swallowed my dick and began to suck me off. Wow, what this woman knew about giving blow jobs. Soon I was about to blow another load when she stopped and wispered to me, "It's ok, honey. I like the taste of cum. Just shoot it all in my mouth and I'll drink it down." Then she went back to work on my dick. It was the best blow job I ever had. I came like a rocket and true to her word she swallowed every drop. Later that afternoon I filled her c*nt one more time with my cum. We had many more wild times together. Later day 2 with Grandma and her stage act.
Great story of mature women who love to fuck. My boyfriend told me a story about when he was a teenager and his parents divorced and his Mother was drinking way to much and she would always black out and then pass out cold drunk around the house half undressed or completely naked. He had never seen a grown up woman's nude body before at his age and he took advantage of the situation by taking nude pictures of her to jerk off to and he got up the nerve to feel her up and one year later he was able to have sex with her. He told me that was the first time he ever had sex. Now he really has a thing for mature women
Attached Thumbnails
yg.jpg   my cum dripping out of my drunk moms pussy .jpg  

deep inside of me .jpg  
Old 12-12-2017, 08:46 AM

Default Fucking Grandma More

Well, Grandma had me where she wanted me, watching her strip, my hands cuffed behind my back, sitting naked in a chair, and my dick so hard it hurt. My wife was in town for the day visiting old friends so Grandma had all day to work on me. She had stripped down to her half bra and black lace panties. After she quit rubbing her nipples in my face and using one finger to stroke the underside of my hard pulsing dick. She got up, walked across the room, and asked my opinion on which record to play. At this point I didn't care, I just wanted to cum so badly! grandma got the other record playing and started to dance again. This time dancing across the floor and using her toes to occasionally rub lightly against my straining hard dick. She turned her back to me and expertly stripped off her 1/2 bra, whirled around and mashed those big tits in my face again. Then it was the black lace panties. She turned around and with her back to me slowly lowered her panties to the floor and kicked them away perfectly in time with the music. She turned around and slowly walked towards me with a wicked smile on her face. I thought then she was going to give me some relief and let me come but she bent over and took that one finger and slowly rubbed it under my dickhead while staring in my face and said. "You like Grandma's dance?" I could barely croak out, God yes! She said, "I bet you want to come don't you?" I said, "PLEASE!" Then she said there was one more thing she needed from me before she would let me spurt. She helped me slide to the floor, put a big pillow under my head, went over to the record player and put on a LP (long playing record). As the music came on she walked back over, straddled my face and said, "Before I let you come you have to make Grandma's pussy happy with your tongue. You think you can do that?" As I looked up into Grandma's wet furry pussy I said please, Grandma! Grandma sat down on my face, grabbed my hair and rode my tongue, coming over and over until the record was over, stopping only every so often to reach back and give my purple hard cock a squeeze. Her pussy was so tasty. It tasted very much like my wife's, her granddaughter. After she was satisfied I thought I would get to come, but granny had other ideas. She got off of me and said, "I bet you would love for Granny to lower her wet pussy down on your big hard dick wouldn't you? Well, if I did that now you would blow in a minute and not give your grandma the good fuck she deserves would you?" (I told her I would hold back. I was ready to promise the world so I could come.) Granny would have non of it though. She picked up her clothes from around the room and came back with a small dog collar and a leash that she proceeded to fasten around my balls. She said, "Now I've got you where I want you, hard and horny." A tug on the leash and I was following her around. As she put her things away and removed her heavy makeup she would look down at my dick which by this time was starting to get soft and she would reach over and jerk on it a little until I was right back hard again. This is how we spent the morning, both naked, my hands still cuffed behind my back, her feeding me breakfast and even helping me pee but not giving me any relief. She even showed me a bunch of old photos of her naked and stripping from the late 30s and 40s. This didn't help my condition any and she was enjoying it. Some time before noon grandma decided I had suffered enough and decided it was time to fuck me. She had me lay on the bed with my dick sticking up. and slowly lowered her wonderful wet pussy down on my by now desperate dick. She slowly started riding me warning me not to come. Soon she was coming and her pussy was squeezing me. It was all I could do to hold back through her first couple of orgasms but as she was really getting into it she came again, hard. That was it, I came like I had never came before, I filled her c*nt with more cum than I could remember. I'm glad we were way out in the country from the noises I made. She was making noises too. After she slumped down on me panting, she said softly to me, "I like my men to clean up their messes." She lifted up her full pussy off of my now softening dick and moved up over my mouth and sat down. As I ate my cum out of her full c*nt and made granny come one more time I learned what it was to clean up my mess.
Old 12-12-2017, 06:53 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

You've married into a very unusual family - I assume you've told your wife? How did she take that info? So the two ladies play with or abuse you together? Did Granny teach your wife to run around topless and suck cock while young?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2017, 09:45 PM

Default Fucking Grandma

No, but the wife learned about it later and thought it was funny. It also explained where she got all this from. She was always wild and loved to show her body off. Gee, do you think this might have explained some of this? It was a family secret kept from a lot of people in her family. Do you think only the baby boomers invented sex and free love? It seems there were some women in the 30s and 40s who were showing off their body and fucking other men too. Some of them settled down some and got married. My wife's sexual appetite and stripping has been kept from the family. We moved away in our 20s to a town far away from where her family lives and as far as we know now no one really knows. Some people think that if a woman has a high sexual appetite and loves to turn on men then they are trash. I think they're interesting and hot.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2017, 06:10 AM

Thanked 11,009 Times in 1,026 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbdick View Post
No, but the wife learned about it later and thought it was funny. It also explained where she got all this from. She was always wild and loved to show her body off. Gee, do you think this might have explained some of this? It was a family secret kept from a lot of people in her family. Do you think only the baby boomers invented sex and free love? It seems there were some women in the 30s and 40s who were showing off their body and fucking other men too. Some of them settled down some and got married. My wife's sexual appetite and stripping has been kept from the family. We moved away in our 20s to a town far away from where her family lives and as far as we know now no one really knows. Some people think that if a woman has a high sexual appetite and loves to turn on men then they are trash. I think they're interesting and hot.
I agree 1000% Thanks for sharing man totally HOT!!!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s

11-15-2023
JSpa 004c

2m:52s