Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-23-2018, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebsationally View Post
Did anyone refuse to get naked and leave or literally every person stripped off? What was the gender ratio and were some of the girls noticeably embarrassed about being exposed?
It was about half-half, maybe slightly more guys and everybody there at the end stripped off.

We had been playing drinking games all evening, it gradually ramped up getting more and more sexual as the night went on. People left the group as things got more daring, i guess the ones there at the end were the most up for it and the most drunk. The main ringleaders were female which I think helped in persuading other females, they were very aggressive and even helped in stripping people.

Most of the girls seemed totally fine with getting their boobs out but were noticeably embarrassed to remove their panties. Once everyone was naked everybody was cool and having fun.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to CalvinIncognito For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2019, 06:01 PM

Thanked 1,014 Times in 44 Posts
Default hostel with a Korean couple

Past spring I went to Germany and I booked a bed in a hostel. I arrived in late evening. The room was for 6 people with 3 bunk beds. There were two sleeping guys on one bunk bed. On the other bed there were one guy on the top and one girl on the bottom. They were around 20 yo and from Korea. I took the third bottom bed.
The girl was wearing a tight shirt and a mini skirt, she was laying on the bed paying with her smartphone. I could see very clearly her panties and she didn't care too much to cover.
We chatted a little bit but their English was not good. The guy came down from the bed and removed his jeans, he was wearing very conservative pants, he gave the good night and a hot kiss to the girl and went back to top bed giving the back to the room. I was organizing my stuff when the girl removed her bra without removing her shirt but the shape of her tits was clear and her nipples were pointing out the shirt. Then she covered with a sheet and she removed her skirt throwing it to the floor and she went back to her phone.
I strip to my clothes and I stay just in my boxer in front of the girl. She stopped to play with the phone and she was watching me. I had a very big bulge and she was liking it. Then I went to bed without covering. We were in the late spring and the temperature was very hot so after a while the girl kicked off the sheet revealing her panties to me. They were not sexy and a little oversized but the fabric was a little transparent so on the ass I could see her crack.
Then we turned off the light to sleep. The next morning the two guys left very early in the morning so I woke up but I stay on my bed. When they left, the Korean guy moved to the bed with the girl. The girl was facing me and the boy was behind spooning her. There were some light coming from the windows so I could see he was caressing her tits and her pussy over her panties. She was trying to stop him without success so his hand went inside her panties. They were very quite and they cover with the sheet but I could see he was fingering her till she had an orgasm.
After a while they wake up and they were getting ready to leave. The boy took a towel and asked me if he could get a shower of if I needed the bathroom. I told him I was fine and he went to the shower.
The girl was putting some stuff in her bag and she was fine and relaxed in her panties in front of me. I stay as much time as possible and then I went out to have breakfast. After a while I went back to the room and the door of the bathroom was locked and there was no one in the room. I was closing my bag when the girl came out from the bathroom wrapped in a towel. The guy was not with her so think he went out. The girl was not very comfortable but after a while she dropped the towel and she get dressed in front of me.
Old 03-01-2019, 03:28 PM

Thanked 3,289 Times in 391 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by skaalsl View Post
The girl was not very comfortable but after a while she dropped the towel and she get dressed in front of me.
Seems to me you should elaborate a bit here...
She just dropped the towel? Was she facing you, was she naked underneath? What did you see?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to eviltwin For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2019, 12:14 PM

Thanked 3,136 Times in 254 Posts
Default Hostel in Holland

One summer I spent a week at a hostel near a North Sea beach in Holland. There, the sleeping accommodations were dorm-style, 8 to a room, arranged in double bunks. The first nite, I shared the room with one other single guy and a married couple. (Room assignments were made without regard to gender.) The next day, 4 young women moved into the room, and for the next 2 days and nites they just changed and walked naked to the adjoining loo and showers, with no regard to covering up. When hanging out in the room during the evenings, 2 of them wore only teeshirts (no bottoms), since that was how they slept. One of the others kept clothes on, and the 4th just stayed naked while in the room, putting something on only to leave the room. These 4 women ranged in age from 20 to 28, were visiting from a different part of The Netherlands, and were just totally casual about everything.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004
BOWA0607

8m:45s