uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2014, 04:32 PM

Default Cheerleader oops

Ive posted a few times on here but always in response to others. But I was just hanging out with some old high school friends and we started talking about a really embarassing moment that happened to a girl we went to high school with. It inspired me to dig into my memory and post about it.

I was a cheerleader on our high school varsity squad my senior year, and I knew this girl Amy who was on the junior varsity. She was just a sophomore. She seemed really nice but I remember some people were kind of rude to her because she got a lot of attention from guys. It’s not that she was super pretty – but she had these enormous boobs that were impossible to ignore. I’m sure she hated them, and I seem to remember her getting a reduction her senior year.

But anyway this happened when she was a sophomore. I think it was only the second time the junior varsity had performed alongside the varsity squad for a basketball game, and this was a big deal since it was an important game. So the gym was packed. Our squad went on first and then it was the junior varsity’s turn, and they were doing a pyramid they had just learned, with three girls on bottom, then two girls, then another on the top. Our summer uniforms that year were regular skirts and a top that tied around our necks. They had built-in bras and rode a bit low in back, so it made sense to not wear a bra underneath them, but I do remember wondering how Amy or any girl with a larger chest would fit into that. She probably had to have it altered.

So the junior varsity was doing a cheer. I remember thinking right away that something looked wrong with Amy’s uniform. It was riding too low for some reason and you could see more cleavage than you should have. They then immediately had to go into their pyramid formation and I remember thinking, oh, she better fix that before she does the pyramid. Well, I guess she didn’t have time, because as soon as she went into position on the bottom and lifted her arms to hoist and hold the girl above her, her whole top came down. I guess the tie broke in back, and her breasts were totally exposed. But because she had to keep holding the pose, there was nothing she could do or the girl on top of her would fall. She had been the first girl to hoist another one, so she had to stand there while the next girl got into position. Then it seemed like it took forever for the top girl to get into her position too. I have no idea why our coach didn’t run out and try to help Amy but I guess she was busy with the varsity squad. I felt SO sorry for Amy because she just had to stand there for what seemed like a minute with her breasts totally exposed to the crowd. I remember some gasps when her top came down and a few whistles from guys. I really felt sorry for her and I could visibly see her turning red and shaking. I’m sure it was awful. And I heard several comments from people in the crowd about the size of her breasts. Finally after almost a minute, one of the varsity cheerleaders ran out and tried to stand in front of Amy so people wouldn’t see, but by that time the pyramid was done and she could cover herself. I remember her running back to the locker room crying. I know this site is mre about sexy wardrobe malfuctions but this one was kinda sad.

She continued to cheer the rest of that year, but I know she was still getting teased until the end of the school year.
Old 11-09-2014, 08:59 AM

That story reminds me of something I read somewhere, maybe on this site, about a college cheerleader or dancer who lost her top during a national competition and danced the routine topless. Am I imagining that? And does your high school accept male cheerleaders?
The Following User Says Thank You to FloridaBeachMan For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2014, 10:39 AM

Thanked 26,529 Times in 1,273 Posts

Not quite the same thing, I went to a small high school, almost every classroom was a 'multi-purpose' room. I was on the basketball team and we had a game that night. Unfortunately, my French teacher would not sign off on my grades because I had not put in enough time in the language lab, so I was putting in a marathon to catch up so I could play in the game. I had headphones on doing the language drills and at some point I am aware of some noise around me, I remove the headset and peek out of my booth, apparently the cheerleaders had appropriated the language lab as a dressing room, probably because it had no windows. There were about 10 girls in various states of undress chattering and laughing changing from school uniforms into cheerleader gear. One of them was my GF whose tits I had not seen before.

I just froze, they couldn't see me because of the maze of booths and where I was sitting the light was dim, I figured I'd get in big trouble so I just waited it out, they were gone in 10 minutes. I wasn't dumb enough to tell any of my buddies, I knew one of them would tell the wrong person. However, a few weeks later when I finally got my GF to shed her blouse I said something dumb like "they were as beautiful as I remembered". Luckily she kept my secret, for as while.
Old 11-09-2014, 11:11 AM

Thanked 3,599 Times in 545 Posts

My story is not quite as exciting but I still have a mental picture of what happened. In high school, I played some sports but not basketball. I loved basketball though so I tracked our teams shots for the coach. As such, I usually stood along the endline on the side we were shooting. As with most schools, during a timeout the cheerleaders came out and did a routine. Usually they performed at center court.

This one time, they were mopping the floor at center court during a timeout so the team shifted down to near the free throw line. They were facing the home side which was away from me and the visitors bench. Anyway, they were doing a 4, 3, 2, 1 pyramid. The first girls got on their hands and knees. As the second row climbed onto them, one of the girls foot caught the bottom girl's skirt and pulled it completely up. Her shoe untangled but the skirt was over her back.

Now, normally the cheerleaders wear the big bloomers that match the team color and this girl was wearing that. However, for whatever reason, her bloomer had rode up and looked more like a thong. So she had both ass cheeks hanging out. My side of the gym got a nice view for about 5-10 seconds. Finally, the girl that was the top of the pyramid noticed it and pulled it down before she climbed up. For a horny high school student, it was an amazing turn on.
Old 11-09-2014, 06:15 PM

Cufan, I know what you mean. That would be burned in my brain too.

I found the other one I was searching for. It was a dancer/cheerleader at NYU who was dancing in a national competition and somehow lost the whole top of her costume. I can't post a link here but if you google "NYU dancer loses top" or "Carla Sanchez NYU dancer" something will come up. I hope someone got that on video.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FloridaBeachMan For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2014, 07:29 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

As much as I love boobs and have seen many----still not enough----- I feel sorry for girls when things like those happen. But I would and have watched.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2014, 03:21 PM

OK, I found what I was looking for. There's an old post under "sexy videos" called "cheerleader finishes routine topless." I couldn't post under that because its a membership topic only. But check it out. Someone has to have a video of that.
The Following User Says Thank You to FloridaBeachMan For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1