uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2014, 07:20 AM

Default Affection at the Fair

I was at the Fair and saw something I had never seen before. The photos I've attached are from my collection and not the girl I saw at the Fair. But, the shorts were very similar. The top was different. It was warm so the girl at the fair had a tank top on. She was with her boyfriend, or husband. She first caught my attention because of the short shorts. The first time I saw her you could just barely see her butt cheeks protruding from the bottom of the shorts. They were watching some street performers. I was just about ready to move on when I noticed her boyfriend put his hand on the seat of her shorts. He then proceeded to run his hand over her butt and then run his index finger up and down the crack of her butt pushing the shorts up into her crack. He ran his hand all the way down and started feeling her between her legs, from behind. She was watching the street performers and either didn't care what he was doing or didn't notice or maybe liked it and wanted him to keep it up. She moved her feet apart a little more and again, not sure if it was instinct or what. I expected just a quick feel but this guy felt her for a good 4-5 minutes alternating between feeling her between her legs and running his finger up and down the crack of her ass. Of course, the result was that more of her butt cheeks became visible in the process. The show ended when the street performers stopped. She then pulled her shorts down as they walked away. I figured the show was over. But, I kept an eye on them. Ten minutes later they paused. He sat on a bench. She took out cell phone and started texting. She was facing him. He started fiddling with the top of her shorts. My first thought was that he was going to unfasten them, but knew that was not going to happen in public. But, he did pull them up forcing the shorts tighter into her slit. I had noticed she had a slight camel toe before. Now, it was very evident and he actually ran his fingers over it. She reached down and pushed his hand away. He then put his hands on her hips and tugged the shorts up and again in front he tugged upward pulling the shorts even tighter into her slit. He leaned forward and kissed the bare skin above her shorts just below her belly button. He then stood up and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She was still texting on her phone. He put his hand between her legs. He is facing her and starts feeling the camel toe he just created. She let him do this for maybe 30 seconds or so then looked around and pulled his hand away. He swung around behind her and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her on the neck as she resumed texting. Now she was facing me so I got a good view of a very distinct camel toe and shorts that just barely covered her pussy. Unfortunately, the show ended because she finished texting and pulled her shorts down out of her pussy as she gave him a playful slap on his chest with her hand.
Attached Thumbnails
shorts008.JPG   shorts007.JPG  

Old 11-09-2014, 10:40 AM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 387 Posts

Nice

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011