uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2014, 05:39 PM

Arrow My wife displaying my cum

Back when I was married, I didn't realize how far my wife would go to please me.
She had 2 married friends from high school named Sara and Robbie. We hung out a lot but we never talked about things like sex until later in our marriage. Robbie and Sara had come over to spend the weekend at our apartment and we were staying up late, getting drunk and waching movies. Me and my wife on the couch and her friends on the love seat. My wife leaned up against me and put her head in my shoulder and her hand in my lap. She found my cock and started rubbing it through my jeans, but she was trying to be subtle about it. After a few minutes she whispered to me that Robbie was watching us. Every time I looked over he would return his gaze to the TV but I noticed that Sara was watching and not even trying to hide the fact. She just stared at my wife's hand on my cock and smiled. She was obviously drunk but looked really happy. My wife just kept teasing me. We were in the living room with her friends and in between her being sneaky and stroking my cock, and watching her friends for a reaction from them, I got rock hard, I could actually feel cold spots on my leg from the precum coming out. I couldn't take it anymore. My cock was so hard it was straining against the fabric of my pants leg. When I get that hard, my penis stands straight up with the head just under my belly button and can only bend down slightly, not 90 degrees, and if I push down on it hard enough maybe I can get it down to 45 degrees. It was down my pants leg and the couch was pretty low, so my leg was up slightly, making the position uncomfortable but not impossible. I knew that if I stood up, everyone would be able to see my bulge, very easily. But at that point I didn't care. I knew they were watching us, sneaking glances at her rubbing my cock. I grabbed her hand that was rubbing my cock and said, "I need to speak with you in the bedroom." I stood up and blatantly displayed the hard cock trying to spring itself from my pants, first to my wife, then to Sara and Robbie. Sara looked at us and smiled her big, happy smile. Robbie just kept watching the TV and acted like he wasn't aware of what was going on. I took her by the hand and practically dragged her into the bedroom. The moment the door was closed, I stripped off my shirt and pants and was instantly naked. I grabbed her and pulled her to my naked body and started kissing her passionately while trying to take off her shirt and bra. Then I got to my knees and started sucking her tits while I pulled her shorts and panties down. Standing right next to the bedroom door, I bent my wife over and shoved my cock all the way inside of her. She was so wet it slid in easily and within a few thrusts she started to orgasm. She got loud, yelling "Fuck me! Fuck me! God your dick is so big! Oh god I'm cumming, I'm cumming all over your cock!" I knew she was being intentionally loud so that her friends could hear her. I couldn't stand it. I told her that I was about to cum and she quickly pulled my dick out before I had the chance to orgasm. This was all so hot. I thought my balls were going to explode. She got close to my ear and whispered "I want you to cum in my mouth. Please, baby. Let me swallow your cum. I want to taste it." Just like that, she got down on her knees and started sucking my cock. It only took a few seconds before I felt my balls tighten, but instead of swallowing it all like a good girl, she pulled my cock out of her mouth at the last minute and stroked it until I shot my cum all over her face and hair. She knew what she was doing. I had been teased for so long and was so horny that there was a larger than normal amount of cum. A lot larger. She was drenched in it. Without wiping any of it up, she stood up, looked at me and, with a grin, askes me if I liked it. I told her I loved it. Then she asked if I thought it was hot. "Yes baby, but it'd be even hotter if you walked back out there just like that and had a normal conversation with Robbie and Sara." She said, "I can't go out there like this... Hold on." She went into the bathroom and I took that time to put my jeans back on along with my T-shirt. She came out with a towel and instead of cleaning all the cum from her face, she just wrapped it around her waist. Still covered in my cum and topless, she said, "Okay, lets go." We were only in the bedroom for 5 minutes, max, and we walked back out into the licing room and resumed our positions on the couch. Robbie was sort of looking at us. I wouldn't call it staring. Sara was also checking us out, smiling like she just got the Christmas present she's always wanted. She was the first to speak. "You guys look like you had fun. You weren't in there long." Then my wife answered. "It doesn't take long when you're both really horny. I tried swallowing all of his cum but there was so much that it got away from me." (This was a lie. She didn't even try to swallow a drop.) Sara said "I suck Robbie's dick all the time but I don't like the taste of cum. I've already told him that if he ever cums in my mouth he won't get anymore blow jobs. But I do let him cum on my tits." During this whole conversation my wife is topless and her face is still covered in my cum. I couldn't believe it. I started getting hard again. My wife said "Not me. I love the taste of his cum." At that point in the conversation I decided to put my hand down my pants and adjusted my dick so that it was pointing straight up and tucked into my waistband. My wife saw me do this and said "Are you getting hard again, baby? Okay, we'll take care of that in a minute. Let me take a shower real quick and then I'll help you feel a lot better." She told Sara and Robbie that we were going to bed and Sara said they were going to bed too. She cleaned up and we fucked for about an hour before I came inside of her and we fell asleep. I'm sure her friends were fucking in the other room but we couldn't hear them. Judging from the smile on Sara's face when we left, she was happy and horny. This is one of many stories I plan on sharing, all true. This just happens to be the one that's been on my mind lately.
Old 10-18-2014, 08:27 PM

Default Getting stuff off my chest

I have many more stories involving my ex-wife and girlfriends, both before I got married and after the divorce. If you want to read a particular story, just let me know and I'll post it. Like I said, I have a lot of stories and want to get things off my chest. I'd also appreciate any response and will reply to everyone if I can.

My first introduction to exhibitionism. (I was 13 ad was played with and shown off by my best friends 17 year old sister)

My goth girlfriend from Arlington, Tx that got nude in front of her guy friend )when I told her I would give her cigarettes if she did.)

The time I fucked my British girlfriend in front of my neighbors

Got British girlfriend to pose in lingerie for my best friend (the same friend who's sister got me naked in front of her friends)

Fucked british girlfriend in front of the same friend

Got naked for another girlfriends family

Fooled around with that girlfriend in front of same friend...

Wow, looking back at this list, which is only a small portion of my experiences, I can't help but think that all of this has really screwed up my brain. Maybe I wouldn't be so obsessed with sex and women if those first experiences never happened. Now I feel kind of bad.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Lucas McCain For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2014, 06:03 AM

Thanked 5,286 Times in 373 Posts

I want to hear them all.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meandmygirl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2014, 07:22 AM

It was s brought to my attention that the story was hard to read. I apologize for that and promise it won't happen again. Let ne explain, I'm in an area right now that I do not have access to a computer so the story was put down and sent up entirely on my phone. When I was writing, it didn't look that long and I had no idea it would format that way. Like I said, it won't happen again. I want to thank everyone who responded. I also didn't know that I could only respond to 2 messages every 12 hours. I guess that keeps the traffic down, vut its kind of inconvenient.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Lucas McCain For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2014, 02:57 PM

Lightbulb

Let's get this man a computer! we need the stories!
Old 10-19-2014, 06:06 PM

Got British girlfriend to pose in lingerie for my best friend (the same friend who's sister got me naked in front of her friends)

Gets my vote!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Freddie7 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2014, 06:28 PM

Default You got it.

You got it Freddie7. As soon as I get back to town I'll send it up. Either tonight or tomorrow morning. I'll keep my word and it'll get posted.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lucas McCain For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2014, 06:10 PM

Getting impatient here Lucas! You're going to have to send us of a little picture of the lingerie now too...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Freddie7 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2014, 02:41 AM

Thanked 4,027 Times in 247 Posts

I'd like to hear them all.
A very good set of stories on the agenda. I eagerly await to read them
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2014, 03:35 PM

Default Showing off my girlfriend in lingerie to my best friend

My girlfriend at the time, Vicky, and I were at the mall window shopping. I had just gotten paid and she was wanting new shoe's. Not sexy shoes, but sneakers. Expensive ones. I made a deal with her that if I got her the shoes she wanted, we would get her something sexy from the lingerie store.

I guess before I go any further I should describe her. She was thin, 5'4" and about 90 lbs. She had a very short pixie haircut and wore those tiny square framed glasses. She had small, A-Cup breasts and when I first met her, she had a full bush covering her pussy but by this point she was shaving it smooth. She was a gamer girl and total geek, but in a good way. She was into cosplay before it was even a word. Definitely an alternative type of girl. So back to the story.

We got the exact pair she wanted and she was more than happy to hold up her end of the deal. We went into the lingerie store to browse and pick something out for her. Let me interrupt again just to make a point about lingerie. Sexy lingerie and sl*tty lingerie are two totally different things. I really wanted her to get something sl*tty. She settled on something sexy. She picked out a white see through nighty (that was about as long as a regular shirt) with this weird fuzzy trim around the bottom, I guess you would call it the hemline. I was totally into the transparency of the garment because it was like she would be wearing something, but you could still see everything. I wasn't too crazy about the fuzzy trim.

So she goes into the dressing room to try it on and make sure it fits. This was a dressing room with a privacy curtain, not a door, so when she has it on she asked me to come in and tell her what I think. I know she wanted me to poke my head in. That's not what I did. I opened the curtain all the way and looked at her. Then I looked around. There were other people in the store but none close enough to see inside the dressing room. Mostly women, but a few guys that were there with their wives and girlfriends. She looked shocked for half a second when I opened the curtain but quickly let it go. I stared at her tits through the fabric and could see her nipples were getting hard. She was still wearing her panties underneath, so that part was still covered. I told her that it was really dim in there and that the lighting sucked, I couldn't really see anything. Then I grabbed her hand and led her out of the dressing room so that she was standing in the main store. If anyone saw anything, no one said so. I had her model it for me and turn around a few time then she went back in and changed into her clothes. She said that was the one she wanted.

We head back to my house and my best friend, James, called me and asked if we could pick him up on the way. He wanted to hang out, drink and play video games. No problem, his house was on the way. We grabbed him, made one more stop to get beers and we were back at my house. So we had several beers and played several games of Madden (there's something sexy about a girl that can play Madden)

I mentioned to James that we had gone to this store and picked up something sexy for Vicky. She got excited and wanted another guys opinion about it, and asked me if it was okay to show it to him. I said sure, I was kind of curious to find out what he thought as well. So she just pulls it out of the bag and holds it up for him. He thought it was really sexy, or so he said. We were all a little drunk. So I, being the asshole that I was, said, "I don't really like the fuzzy bottom but you can't really see how sexy it is unless she's wearing it. Vicky, baby, do you think you could try it on and James can tell us what he really thinks? Please, just try on what I bought you. It's only the three of us."

She took it into the bathroom and changed, then came back out and did some modeling for us. I just looked at her modeling, basically, a see through shirt for my best friend. For some reason, I said, "Come on Vicky, that wasn't part of the deal. I asked you to model what I bought you. I didn't buy you those panties." I walked over to her and pulled her panties down.

She got a little huffy when I did that but she stepped out of them. Then I had her model it again. This time I made sure to lift up the front and pointed out to James the fact that her pussy was completely smooth and that if you were standing up you couldn't see it but if you were lower than the hemline you could. I made sure he got a good look. Then I asked her to turn around and bend over. I commented on her ass and told James that I lost track of the number of time I came on it.

She said that it wasn't fair that she was the only one naked but I pointed out the fact that she wasn't naked. She was still wearing "something", but I would take my clothes off if it made her more comfortable. I stripped naked and was rock hard. I sat down right across from James and pulled her onto my lap so that her back was to me and she was also facing James. She guided my cock into her pussy and started riding it slowly. She kept opening her legs more and more so that he could watch us fucking. She asked him if he was going to take his clothes off too, but he said he would keep them on.

I could tell James had reached his breaking point so I asked Vicky if it would be okay if James jacked off, since he didn't have anyone to fuck. She said yes. He stood up, pulled his pants down, got closer to me and Vicky, and started stroking himself. She just kept staring at his cock while she was fucking me. I started trying to think of other things because I didn't want James to think I'm the kind of guy who cums fast (I am).

While distracting myself, I didn't notice that she had taken his dick and was giving him a hand job while fucking me. When I noticed I asked her what was next, if she was planning on sucking him or what? I just thought that we would fuck with someone watching and didn't plan on anything further. Her answer was "Well..." and she pulled his cock into her mouth. I had to lean around her to see if she was really doing it or if she was just messing with me.

The moment I saw his dick slide into her lips I came hard inside of her. I had to pull out after a while because my cock was really sensitive. She complained that she didn't cum yet. She did everything I asked her to do and I couldn't even give her an orgasm. She told James to take off the rest of his clothes and lay down. Then she got on top of him and rode him for about an hour, having 5 or 6 orgasms along the way. All I could do was watch my girlfriend fuck the shit out of my best friend while I sat there naked. I was now the one jacking off. I came one more time. When James came, it was huge. He shot inside of her and when she thought he was done she got up, but he was still shooting. He shot cum all over her face, neck, tits and thighs before he was done. She looked exhausted. As his cock was going limp, she grabbed it and stared at it. Then she said, "Baby, I really love you, but damn, James really knows how to fuck! Maybe he can teach you some tricks."

That was the first time my girlfriend or wife fucked someone while I watched but it definitely wasn't the last. I always thought something like that would make me angry or jealous, but it didn't. She told me that I rarely satisfied her sexually because I would cum faster than her and I guess seeing her being satisfied made me feel a little better, even of it was by someone else. (We still fucked like rabbits, though). Every time after that, when we would pick up James, as soon as he got in the truck, she would tell him, "Pull your cock out. I want to see it."

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03

1m:20s

01-13-2016
lilsunshine143

3m:05s