uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-28-2014, 09:40 PM

Default fucking my bride

another thread about guys being at a wedding and they fucked the bride got me thinking about my own wedding and how many guys that were guests had previously fucked my bride and what they may have been thinking about her.
Have any other guys had guests that had already previously fucked your bride? Who where they? How did you feel having them at your wedding?
For me there was 4 guys who had been with my wife in some capacity:

Adam, her first ever love and the first cock she ever saw. She dated him for 3 months, blowing him many times, and they did everything together but sex. She loved his cock, even though it was her first she remembers it being long and curved.
Kevin was another guy and friend, he and her use to make out drunk together a few times, and she gave him a few hand jobs. His cock was bigger than Adams.
Jay-My best friend, and best man, dated my wife right before me, and fucked her 10 times, including taking her virginity. Biggest cock she ever saw or felt.
Malcom- a co worker who she cheated on me with, attended the wedding with his girlfriend.

I often wonder what was going through their minds on our wedding day.
Old 09-28-2014, 10:56 PM

If it was me I'd be remembering what her bare tits looked like, or how her lips felt wrapped around my shaft or how tight her wet virgin pussy felt squeezing around my cock, but that's just me

If you want to chat hit me up on YIM
big_prick69@yahoo.com

Without nipples, titties would be pointless
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Big_prick69 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2014, 09:59 AM

Thanked 1,456 Times in 145 Posts

It's been almost 25 years, but I suspect it was only one. An adjunct professor that she fucked to get an internship at the law firm she eventually wound up working for. There may have been more, but that's the only one that comes to mind.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Archelon For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2014, 01:06 PM

Default How about some stories?

Quote:
Originally Posted by danyg View Post
another thread about guys being at a wedding and they fucked the bride got me thinking about my own wedding and how many guys that were guests had previously fucked my bride and what they may have been thinking about her.
Have any other guys had guests that had already previously fucked your bride? Who where they? How did you feel having them at your wedding?
For me there was 4 guys who had been with my wife in some capacity:

Adam, her first ever love and the first cock she ever saw. She dated him for 3 months, blowing him many times, and they did everything together but sex. She loved his cock, even though it was her first she remembers it being long and curved.
Kevin was another guy and friend, he and her use to make out drunk together a few times, and she gave him a few hand jobs. His cock was bigger than Adams.
Jay-My best friend, and best man, dated my wife right before me, and fucked her 10 times, including taking her virginity. Biggest cock she ever saw or felt.
Malcom- a co worker who she cheated on me with, attended the wedding with his girlfriend.

I often wonder what was going through their minds on our wedding day.
I hope you talked to Kevin and Jay about their experiences--please dish!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kenny99990 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2014, 01:51 PM

Thanked 7,880 Times in 508 Posts
Default Or

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClickJedi View Post
Maybe ... they lost and you won her?
Maybe they won and you got stuck with her?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rednose For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2014, 12:44 AM

Talking And

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednose View Post
Maybe they won and you got stuck with her?
Sometimes, they won and are still winning. You just don't know it.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thephotoguy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2014, 12:23 PM

Thanked 1,099 Times in 47 Posts
Default Not the same, but the same

At our wedding, there weren't any men that had fucked her (to my knowledge), but there were two women I know she had fucked. One of her friends was a drunken fuck after a night out, when they were on holiday in Spain, and the other one was a weekend session when they were living together for a short while.

She'd told me about them both before we got married, so it was fun to see them at the wedding.
Old 09-30-2014, 09:13 PM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 359 Posts

One of my wife's former lover's was at our reception. She dated him a couple year before I met her. He was her hairdresser and he did her hair for the wedding...... Hmmmmm . I don't think she did him before the wedding because she was with a lot of her friends and family and plus he had turned into the typical L.A. hairdresser asshole reminiscent of Warren Beatty in Shampoo! He did pull in the women though...
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2014, 12:12 PM

Thanked 4,056 Times in 404 Posts

I always wonder as well. I know my wife was dating a guy and fucking him when we started dating and it didn't bother me to find out. I'm sure she's had plenty of lovers. It was funny when I found out she had dated the husband of a HS friend of mine. Turns out they're swingers and would love to do so with us. lol. My wife doesn't know that though.
Old 10-01-2014, 02:03 PM

Thanked 4,520 Times in 477 Posts
Default ref ref fucking the bride

I have seen a post about this same sort of thing before, a long time ago i attended a wedding of a former girlfriend that i use to fuck,me and her still remained friends after we split apart. Me and her ended up fucking in one of the church restrooms just before her to walk down the isle,we as well fucked a few more times after she got married. I mentioned this on another post about the same thing. As for my three own weddings,during my first wedding a guy shoeed up that use to date my first wife before we got married,i know he had fucked her while dating her before we met,but couldnt say what his thoughts may of been while me and her was getting married. But I'm sure he was thinking something maybe lol. As for my other two weddings,no one showed up that had fucked them in the past,it was just family and friends that I know of anyway lol.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s

03-07-2019
RPReplay Final1687549416