photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 02-24-2013, 07:46 PM

Default Sex in the same room stories ? I'll start

I've always been turned on by having 'unplanned' sex in the same room. What I mean is sex which happens not in swingers club settings and not in a planned manner as swinging friends would do.

I'll start with a story from a long time ago -
My boyfriend and I met a couple friends of ours in the US (we are from Europe) for a trip across the US together with them. We started in LA and ended our trip in New York - passing along the way in many places like Las Vegas,grand canyon, Bryce, Yosemite etc. The other couple were at the same age and my BF was the best buddy of the guy.
We traveled with the 4 of us in a rented van and we were on a pretty tight budget since we actually came to the US as the ending part of a backpacking trip in Asia - so we really were at the end of our budget which anyway was overextended. This meant very cheap fast food (Taco Bell, McDonald's etc.) and cheap motels.
At the time - there was no mobile Internet available so we couldn't really plan our motel stays.
We sometimes used a coupon booklet and many times we simply stopped and tried our luck.

Since both couples were on a tight budget - we agreed that if a lowest price room had two double beds for the same price - we would always take one room instead of two. We travelled for about 1 month together and I guess we stayed about 10 times in a shared room.
During those times we agreed that we would keep the lights totally off at night to allow some privacy.
Each couple tried really hard not to make love noise - however it was sometimes very clear what was going on in the other bed - for example a blow job could easily be seen and understood that its taking place. When somebody came - it was hard not to notice it. Also when the other guy came inside his GF - she would always go to the toilet.

As time went by - we got more careless from many perspectives (love noise and unfortunately the guys also farted sometimes) to the point where nobody cared anymore and each couple simply fucked - however the lights stayed off and we never even thought about swinging (nobody ever thought about swinging at the time) or sharing one bed for sex. Each couple did its own thing.

Of course there was also sex in the shower which at first we tried to keep very quiet however at the end of the trip we fucked without any inhibition in the shower and so did the other couple - we heard the banging and the orgasms etc.

I still think about this trip and the memory turns me on many times.

Any stories out there ? I'm sure there must be!

Last edited by elske; 02-24-2013 at 07:57 PM.
The Following 79 Users Say Thank You to elske For This Useful Post:
AaronT1, AmateurFan, americuadorian, artfuldogger, BadPhotog, Barmixer, bbuk59, belgarion, blueyez54, bstech2003, Buddy I Con, Candi Delight, ccb, chesney78, classof1973, clitty, coachrapture, cpl4fun309, Crankdingo, dagnamitus, davyp1, DevilGrrl, dick hardin, DRDavenport, dr_pepper1942, D_dbl, Esq2K, ethnics, ez2b0e, filbert1953, Gabberzz, graeno, greendoor, Handiwerker, headcrash2003, jackqx4, JakeBullet, jamsicator, jho.n1, jiinx81, jojo33bdx, KevandTracyWiltsUK, Krst, kuryaki, laz3boy, luckyluke78, madahab, Marginus, maymedson11, ModelT-MsDollie, nectcouple, neil733, nellie1781, oldbuckeye, oldjer, outlander2, psc, puffmeoff, quietones, rak1918, robotmartin, Rufus the Red, Strachan, testme97, TraderX, trinpar, tristanwoods, tylergal, vegahunter, watcher2005, waynewa, welike2play, whatnow3, woogie, x3k5exx3k5ex, xchange3, xxxxenophile, yellow_fever_01, ]) u ]{ e
Old 02-27-2013, 08:03 PM

Yea, I have done the 2 couples in a room thing before.

Several years ago I used to double date with my bf and my best friend and her bf. And after going to a movie or something together, she and I would start to make out with our dates. Well, by maybe the 2nd or 3rd time, we would be doing it with hands inside blouses (my bf and I in the back, her BF is the one with the car). I think my the 5th date we would be doing the old manual exploration and release. It was so sexy the first time, I was jacking off my bf as I could see she was doing the same to her bf. Then after came into our hands or into tissues, our pants would go to the knees and get the same treatment in return.

I think it was half-way through the summer when my friend moved forward, and I saw her head dissapear to the side, and the sounds of her sucking him off became obvious. Of course, not wanting to be seen as a wimp, I did the same. If nothing else this was an advantage because it was nowhere near as messy! But getting a good licking I found out was not all that easy, unless you wanted to lewdly splay on your back on the seat, with everything wide open (not very easy when the car being used is a Civic).

Now neither of us were virgins, and we did fuck our boyfriends in private. But our weekend double-dates were going from "having fun together" to "let's see how far we could go in front of the others". And although she was the first to start the blowjobs, I was the first to get the whole enchalada.

2 weeks before the fall semester at college started, I wore a dress to our movie date. I still remember the movie was "Stardust", and we both promised something special for letting us see a "chick flick". I pulled my panties off in the rest room right before we left. Once out we went to our favorite little spot in the desert, the kissing then touching started. I had my bf's pants open and was yanking on his cock when he reached under my dress and realized my surprise. He was even more surprised when I slipped onto his lap with my back to him and guided his cock inside of my pussy!

my friend and her bf looked over at us and she giggled when I realized I was fucking him. So she toook a moment to wiggles out of her pants and panties, and sat astride her guy and they started fucking too. This went on for about 10 minutes, and she and I spent a lot of time looking into each other's eyes as we bounced on our boyfriend's poles. Mine came after around 10 minutes, and her's was not far behind.

Well, she and I went out about 20 yards away to use some babywipes I had thought to bring for this purpose, and cleaned ourselves up. Then get dressed, spend another hour making out and playing a bit more before heading home (would not do to have the parents wonder why we got back so much earlier then normal).

We did this 2 more times, then I broke up with my bf and that brought it all to an end. But it was a summer I will never forget.
The Following 75 Users Say Thank You to DevilGrrl For This Useful Post:
AaronT1, alexwalton, AmateurFan, BaconBot, BadPhotog, Barmixer, bayuman, belgarion, blueyez54, bster, Buddy I Con, Candi Delight, chesney78, chrisjlocke, classof1973, clitty, coachrapture, cpl4fun309, Crankdingo, dagnamitus, davyp1, dr_pepper1942, D_dbl, echoes46, ethnics, evilstan, ez2b0e, filbert1953, gq_devil, greendoor, Handiwerker, headcrash2003, Iron280, jackqx4, JakeBullet, jamsicator, jho.n1, jiinx81, joe4you, kenny99990, Krimper, kuryaki, lapeer25, laz3boy, luckyluke78, madahab, maymedson11, ModelT-MsDollie, Mrs Dalloway, naaktstel, nectcouple, neil733, oldbuckeye, oldjer, patrourke, ppdevaaris, psc, quietones, rak1918, rednose, robotmartin, Rufus the Red, sith11, Slybry2010, sugar-gurl, testme97, toby_cosmo, tristanwoods, tylergal, waynewa, welike2play, whatnow3, xxxxenophile, yellow_fever_01, ]) u ]{ e
Old 02-28-2013, 11:45 PM

Thanked 2,252 Times in 130 Posts
Thumbs up

Wow!!, Awesome stories, I'm super erect, thanks a lot ladies!!
Old 03-01-2013, 06:23 AM

Default A one night stand that I will never forget . . .

The subject "Same room sex" is one that has always interested me, yet I have only experienced it once and quite a number of years ago.

This was a time before I was married and I was working away from my own town with an also single work colleague.
We had gone to a club after the pub on a mid-week night that was particularly quiet and met two girls that we seemed to hit it off with.

At the end of the evening we took the girls home in my car and were invited in for coffee with the instruction to be quiet as the girl whose home it was said her parents would be asleep upstairs.
After we had had our coffees someone turned the light off and I turned my attention to the girl I was with.
The kissing and petting soon had her partially undressed but with much reluctance on her part. She kept whispering 'the others will hear us' in my ear. Perseverance on my part had her both completely naked and in a high state of arousal in about half an hour.
All this time, hardly not even the slightest noise could be heard from our two friends also in the room!
When I managed to slide inside her, my girl started making low involuntary whimpers and as the minutes passed these got steadily louder and included moans.
The fact that the others could hear aroused me even more and I must confess to lasting barely seven minutes or so.
Neither of us were particularly quiet as we climaxed either.
In the silence which followed, we both got dressed. Soon to be followed by my friend saying "It's late, shall we be getting off"!

Before we left, I asked for her phone number to be told that it would be prudent for her not to give it to me as she was engaged, but that she had enjoyed and did not regret our evening!

My friend told me once in the car that his girl had been rather "wooden" and that he hadn't even got as far as a kiss, but that he had been sporting a massive errection throughout from listening to us!

I would love to have experienced them or another couple fucking in the same room, but it just never happened.

Loved reading the above stories and just thought I would share mine even though a little tame . . .
Old 03-01-2013, 09:19 PM

Ok... Ill throw in another story from our more recent past - although this story is less "innocent".
My partner an myself went on vacation to Thailand and stayed at a nice resort on one of the islands.
Now normally at resorts in Thailand you only see tourists , however this time we met during breakfast a Thai couple who were vacationing there.
We hit it off really well with them (they were a bit younger than us) and they spoke pretty good English which was great.
During the evening we sat outside their room and the girl used some kind of small Thai mandolin and was singing traditional Thai songs which was really cool.
At one point the guy brought out a bottle of whiskey and we brought some beers and Pringles and we started drinking and singing. At one point one of the guest in the room nearby asked if we could be quiet and we said sure.
So the Thai couple offered to sing in their room.
So in their room we go and we are all sitting on their big double bed.
We enjoyed the singing and the girls mandolin and really had a blast.
We also got a bit drunk. At one point the Thai guy starts kissing his girl and my partner starts kissing me.
Then they started making out and we also started making out. At one point the Thai guy starts sucking the nipples of his girl. My partner and I were also heavily fooling around and at one point the Thais started getting naked.
We kind of looked at each other and decided we don't care. I started giving my partner a blow job and at one point the Thai couple were fucking in a frenzy. Then we started fucking.
Imagine the picture - two couples fucking side by side on one bed in full light. One European and one Thai.
This went on for about 30 minutes after which at one point when both guys came (the Thai guy came inside his girl and she went to the shower to wash herself), there was a sort of awkward silence in the room - so we got dressed and left to our room.
The morning after we simply ignored what happened the night before and the experience didn't repeat itself.
This was a very interesting experience.

Last edited by elske; 03-01-2013 at 09:25 PM.
Old 03-06-2013, 05:20 PM

Default Party sex

This story is from a few years ago...the time I like to call my crazy period.
I had just ended a serious relationship and I didnt have much experience at all with other girls because I was a virgin till I was 18 and I was basically with one girl for 7 years.

Anyway, I worked in a restaurant and for some reason all the girls seemed to be attracted to me. There were parties almost every night that I was going to. We would rent out a hotel room and just cram it with about 20 people and just play drinking games and everyone would get wasted and then we would all show up at work again the next day and do it all over again.

There were quite a few occasions of same room sex...seeing we would often sleep in the hotel room after partying all night. One occasion I remember very fondly!

This party started out crazy! The party planners were usually myself and another guy. He had all the connections and I had the credit cards. I would book a room and put it on my card and he would make the party happen. He invited 2 girls which I had never met before along with the usual crowd of people from work.
Now there was one girl from work who I was realllly into. We had fooled around on a few occasions and to this day she is the best fuck I have ever had. She was a squirter omg and hot as hell too. Anyway we can talk about her another time.
The two new girls arrived, one was korean american and the other was kind of plain looking. As soon as they walked in they both immediatly started flirting with me. Now, I'm from South Africa and living in the USA, the accent drives girls wild!
Well I kind of hit it off with the plain looking one and we were chatting while the korean dissapeared. Somehow we ended up in a car making out and then made it back into the hotel room. I remember walking into the room as seeing one of my buddies just casually pissing in the closet in the hotel room because the bathroom was occupied. I remember thinking wtf because the room was booked in my name! lol Anyway, I let it go.
All of a sudden this guy comes running into the room holding his dick saying ew she farted on my dick I need to wash it I need to wash it!! Lol we were all like wtf!!!?? We asked him what happened and it turned out him and the korean girl were having sex but she had her period so they were having anal sex outside in the parking lot and she farted on his dick lol. He was in turn disgusted by this and wanted to wash his cock as soon as possible.

The night went on and I was still making out and flirting with this girl who turned out to be bisexual. She would tell other girls what a good kisser I was and then tell them to make out with me so they could see. It was one of the best nights of my life. I got to make out with just about every girl that was there. So anyway because the room was in my name I always got one of the beds and people would pass out on the floor and couches or in the bathtub. So I got in my bed with this girl and there were still about 10 people in this small hotel room with another double bed next to us and other people sitting on our bed chatting etc. I was kind of in missionary position just making out with her on the bed some more with the blankets over us. I tried getting another girl to join us and as I was talking to the other girl I feel her undo my belt and pull my pants down just low enough so that now my hard cock is sticking out. Then I feel her pulling her pants down. She was doing this all rather discretly seeing nobody really caught on and the room was fully lit! Then she spread her legs and guides my cock into her pussy. I was so surprised and I looked at her and just started going along with it slowly pushing myself deeper and deeper untill I was balls deep so to speak.
At this point people started to catch on to what we were doing. There were people sitting on our bed who had no idea we were having sex under the covers! Some people standing close by started joking that we were having sex and I went along with it being like yeah ok let me just pound her some more and I would make the movements like we were doing it trying to make them think I was joking but I really wasn't and I was really pounding her hard! After a about 5 minutes I pulled out of her..neither of us came because it was getting way too awkward and obvious with so many people in the room.
But I will never forget that night, and yes we did end up meeting up at another party a few days later and having a little more privacy but it turned out she kind of sucked and just lay there while I was going at it. I was never a fan of girls who don't get involved so that was the last time we ever did anything, but I did end up banging her korean friend a couple parties later too and she was alot wilder!
Old 03-08-2013, 02:37 PM

Default rear hole or not?

we happened to be in the same bed on a college sports trip with other guys and gals; we were clothed and began spooning; it was late n everyone appeared to be sleeping; after some light rubbing i eased her pj tops down to see her reaction; she pretending to be asleep reached behind for my pecker very lightly; quietly we adjusted our positions until my dick head could push against her "dryness"; i was surprised she was so dry but there had been no foreplay really; i kept pushing, forcing my way in till i had about 2" inserted and it was hurting my foreskin it was so tight n dry; i began to stoke a little; thrilling to her muffled barely audible sounds; i finished quickly n quitely; in the morning there was a dark blood like stain on my boxers; i attempted to talk about our "secret" with her n she put me off like she didn't know anything had happened; always wondered was i in her butt or hymen or was it my own torn foreskin; great college memory
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to srellik For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2013, 06:39 AM

Hot stories.... thanks for sharing...
Old 03-13-2013, 07:51 AM

Thanked 7,842 Times in 508 Posts
Default Blocked & Bloody

Quote:
Originally Posted by srellik View Post
we happened to be in the same bed on a college sports trip with other guys and gals; we were clothed and began spooning; it was late n everyone appeared to be sleeping; after some light rubbing i eased her pj tops down to see her reaction; she pretending to be asleep reached behind for my pecker very lightly; quietly we adjusted our positions until my dick head could push against her "dryness"; i was surprised she was so dry but there had been no foreplay really; i kept pushing, forcing my way in till i had about 2" inserted and it was hurting my foreskin it was so tight n dry; i began to stoke a little; thrilling to her muffled barely audible sounds; i finished quickly n quitely; in the morning there was a dark blood like stain on my boxers; i attempted to talk about our "secret" with her n she put me off like she didn't know anything had happened; always wondered was i in her butt or hymen or was it my own torn foreskin; great college memory
Sounds like you were being blocked by a tampon, you dislodged it and she left you a spot of blood.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rednose For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2013, 11:39 PM

Thanked 23,978 Times in 1,309 Posts

Mine happened back in college. Was out drinking at the bar with a girl I knew and was sort of dating. I walked her home back to her dorm and we started fooling around and ended up on the floor. It was quick and dirty like a lot of late night college sex - my pants around my ankles, her pants off but panties pulled to the side, me on my back, her riding on top of me. It was dark in the room when we got back there (and i had been drinking) so i didn't think much of it. However, at one point with her bouncing her ass up and down on me I opened my eyes long enough and caught sight of her room mate peeking over the loft style bed.

There was no way we were stopping what we were doing but I was surprised she just kept watching. At one point she smiled at me and that was it - I came, fairly certain (from the sweat on her legs, quivering and panting) her room mate came too. Before she slid off me, her room mate disappeared back into her bed and as far as I know, she never knew that we were watched.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s

05-15-2016
Nurse Pee5

0m:44s