uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2015, 11:58 PM

Default Breastfeeding

I often breastfeed my two year old son at the local playground. Everytime I do it all of the daddy's come over by me and want to start chatting when I'm breastfeeding. Never before and not what I'm done. So I've started to see if I can embarrass them by accidentally having my son pull my top down to expose both of my milk filled boobs and I will act like I have no idea that my boobs are fully showing. The truth is it wasn't my son that pulled down my top it was me. I love the looks I get as they just stare at me. The truth is I love it as soon as I get home I have to masturbate because I'm so horny.

Last edited by jasminen; 09-01-2015 at 12:00 AM. Reason: add picture
Old 09-17-2015, 04:25 PM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default two mothers today at lunch

Today at lunch I was treated to a sexy peek of two milfs. They just happened to end up sitting in booths right next to each other.

The first was already seated when I got there. She was with her husband? and newborn who was in a carry in car seat. She was a cute 20 something and in good shape but still had the little post baby pooch as the baby was only a month or so old I would guess. She was wearing a tank top and leggings. Sure enough the baby starts fussing so mom starts to get ready to breast feed. I am basically facing directly at their table so think this could be good. She fiddles with a small blanket and gets the kid on the breast oposit from me without exposing anything. The funny part was watching the husband looking around all nervous. It was easy to look like I wasn't staring as there was a tv above and just behind him on the wall with ESPN on.

After a while the mom is switching the baby to the breast closer to me. This time not very careful with the little blanket. She pulls up the tank top giving me a view of her breasts in the nursing bra as she is fiddling with the catch. Somehow she got the baby on before I saw any nipple but the way the blanket was, her entire side was exposed, I could see just a bit of the side of her breast.

So as I am watching her the 2nd milf comes in with a two year old and grandma. Hard to say how old she was. She had a kicking petite body that looked much younger than her face. She was wearing some tight and very short blue jean shorts. They were at a length that when she was standing still and straight nothing was showing. But as she walked around gathering napkins and such her right cheek would just barely peek out. Luckily she walked around quite a bit going back for a booster seat, then drinks as grandma watched the child. When she finally sat down I wanted to be the seat as you could tell much of her bare cheeks were now on that seat.

So I hadhad quite the entertaining lunch, a little bit of butt, a little bit of boob, and the comedy of the nervous husband worried about his wife's breasts being on display. The breastfeeding mom got everything put away without anymore exposure. When shorts mom got out of the booth I was given a nice view of that little hollow women have at the top of their inner thigh. Then I missed a good view when grandma got up and dropped something shorts mom bent over to pick it up but her ass was facing away from me. As she stood up she reached back to pull the bottom edge back into place.
Old 09-20-2015, 04:27 PM

Default Oblivious buttcrack

I remember some years ago I was walking on a sidewalk when I saw from the far a couple with a young child. Mom wore low-rise pants and a top with a bra under. When I got close them she was squatted taking care of her baby. She was oblivious she was giving the best pantyless buttcrack I ever seen. I could see it very well because her husband was uninterested in his wife's nice exposed ass. Unfortunately I couldn't take picture, but I still remember this as one of sexiest view I ever saw.
Old 09-21-2015, 10:00 PM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts
Default Playground Slide

Many many years ago when my son was a toddler, I would take him over to the local playground after work and on weekends. He was at that age where I had to help him onto the swings and merry-go-rounds and such. There were sometimes young MILFS there helping their own toddlers - leaning over in skimpy tops and summer shorts.

There were probably a number of nice views, but only one is burned into my memory at the moment. One friendly MILF was taking her kid up the slide, at the same time my son wanted to play on the slide. At that age we adults would have to climb the steps right behind the kids for safety, and them help them onto the slide. Numerous times my son and I would get behind this one MILF - shapely and busty, pretty with short brown hair. I would be directly below her as she climbed the steps and leaned over to help her kid get on the slide. In her short shorts she not only had some clean white panties sticking out from under the back, but also some butt flesh. Quite the view, and I believe I made sure my son was polite and let the other kid and his mom go up first numerous times.

I don't know if she was oblivious, but she sure wasn't making an effort to cover what she was showing, or appearing to pay me any mind.
Old 09-22-2015, 10:09 AM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default more humorous than sexy

Wife and I were driving through our town yesterday afternoon. At about the same time we saw a mom helping her young child on a bicycle. She was wearing a tank top and she was well endowed. She was bent over holding the bike seat and as they started moving, the mom kind of had to jog to keep up . Well things were bouncing all over the place and my wife joked "she's going to give herself a black eye."
Old 10-03-2015, 01:56 PM

I'm not sure if she is a mother or not, but this morning I took our dogs out around 7AM. On the way back, I passed a house at the other end of our street. As I get closer, a small dog runs out of the house onto the sidewalk. A 40-something year old woman comes out of the house after the dog wearing an thin white tanktop with no bra. She grabbed her dog and held it between her arm and rib cage. She turned and faced towards me as she headed back in. She was at least a D-Cup and I her nipples were visible through the thin fabric. We exchanged "good mornings" and kept going. Good thing I was wearing sunglasses as I took a quick look at her.
Old 12-27-2015, 05:29 PM

Default A couple of stories to reignite this thread

The first happened at a mall food court just recently while Christmas shopping. A pretty cute, slightly chubby Arab mom was with her kid in a stroller. She was in jeans (no belt) and a t-shirt. Anytime she would bend forward to feed her kid, about an inch of her butt crack would get exposed at the back, with the top of her panties peeking below (must have sagged) , & she would display a generous amount of cleavage in the front. Wasn't a ton of exposure, but it happened several times, & it was pretty erotic considering Arabs are usually a modest people, & this mommy just didn't care.

The other story is actually from the past, before I moved out for University. We had an Indian housekeeper who used to come around for the weekends, & she would sometimes bring her 4 year old son over if she couldn't get someone to babysit him. She pretty much never wore a bra.... you see where this is going lol. Anytime she would bend, whether to tend to her son or for housework, I would get a clear shot of both nipples. She wasn't attractive, but those long, thick nipples were wonderful. I must have seen them dozens if not hundreds of times during the months/years she worked with us, & she is one of my favourite pre-teen/early teen memories. I'm getting hard writing about this now, nearly 10 years later.
Old 01-04-2016, 05:20 PM

Default ATM view yesterday

I was in my car waiting for green light. She was wth propably her son 5-7 yrs old, trying to collect cash from the ATM. Kid was staying just close by. She was wearing color winter jacket, black dress (starting comfortably just above her knees) and black tights. Suddenly a wind blow moved her dress completely up so I could look at her panties (also black, classic) shining under the tights. The boy also was looking at her, propably the same as other drivers (I am not sure, because was focused on this nice view). She couldn't catch her dress because at this moment she was taking her card and money, so her hands were busy. This situation lasted about 10 sec and finally wind was over and dress returned to its natural position. This was a really great view from maybe 15ft.
Old 01-05-2016, 01:12 AM

Default nice titts from the top

My wife's cousin who has three kids usually coles over with kids in tote, the other day she was holding her youngest in her arms and as he usually does he had his hands down her shirt...without her noticing he pulled her shirt down far enough that both her tits came out...inky about a high B cup but nevertheless it took her a few seconds to realize what had happened...she looked at me and just smiled and said, well now you can say you have seen my tits...and laughed it off!
Old 03-03-2016, 04:35 PM

Thanked 14,754 Times in 609 Posts

Zoom to spot the nip
Attached Thumbnails
DSC00614.JPG  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021