photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-06-2018, 08:46 AM

Default Pantyhose without panty

There is tread with this title in the Photos section. Since I don't have a photo, I'll describe what happened.

We sold our first house to a nice couple of lawyers in 1975. Later, we exchanged visits to each others houses. Before I get to the event that fits this thread, I'll describe the surprise I got when we visited our old house. They had put mirrors on the ceiling over the bed in the master bedroom. And they seemed like such a conservative pair.

They visited us soon after. She was wearing a longish skirt. At some point we were alone together on the patio. She was on a lounge and I was facing her talking about the changes they had made to our old house --- not mentioning the mirrors in the MBR. Then she bent her legs at the knees and moved her ankles back. This gave me a clear view of her pantyhose covered pussy. She was not wearing panties although the hose had a narrow white cotton strip. Her pubic hair was totally visible and it was a forest. Remember, this was in 1975 and I don't think that Playboy was yet showing pubis hair. As a boy who came of age in the late 1940s, this was a massive thrill.
Old 01-06-2018, 01:42 PM

Thanked 5,694 Times in 426 Posts

One of my fetishes is black woolly tights. (You probably noticed that if you read my 'Strip Trivial Pursuit' thread in the Fiction section - that part of the stories is definitely not fiction!)

So to take the fantasy one step further, I'd love to seduce a woman wearing the tights, but with nothing underneath.

I'll have to see if I can arrange that soon. If I do, I promise to come back here and tell you all about it.
Attached Thumbnails
BWT.jpg  
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2018, 02:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everard View Post
One of my fetishes is black woolly tights. (You probably noticed that if you read my 'Strip Trivial Pursuit' thread in the Fiction section - that part of the stories is definitely not fiction!)

So to take the fantasy one step further, I'd love to seduce a woman wearing the tights, but with nothing underneath.

I'll have to see if I can arrange that soon. If I do, I promise to come back here and tell you all about it.
My wife wears short dresses, wolford seamless sheer tights and no underwear. We’ve had some fun where she flashes guys. I am trying to get her to let a guy play with her in a bar rubbing her pussy and ass through her tights.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to William42 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2018, 11:03 AM

Default pantyhose without panties

My wife
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1131 - Copy.JPG  
Old 03-27-2018, 03:14 PM

When Toni wears pantyhose, its always this way.

Getting to be that way with thigh highs too.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rabbit07 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2018, 09:42 AM

Thanked 26,352 Times in 1,265 Posts

My wife would wear pantyhose this way, then she would cut part of the crotch out to facilitate going to the bathroom. The site of her labia and clit poking out the pantyhose would drive me insane.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2018, 02:17 PM

Thanked 5,691 Times in 488 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
My wife would wear pantyhose this way, then she would cut part of the crotch out to facilitate going to the bathroom. The site of her labia and clit poking out the pantyhose would drive me insane.
My wife buys the heavy, crotchless hose to wear under her skirts. They almost look like tights. It's fun to go out to dinner or drinks and such, feeling up under her skirt and rubbing her bare pussy. I am sure many a gentleman have seen me playing with her under the table! I especially like it when she has on a wrapped skirt that I can pull the opening to the side and provide better views!!!
Old 04-06-2018, 12:04 PM

Thanked 7,520 Times in 305 Posts
Smile

I love it when my wife wears pantyhose with nothing else! So hot especially when she lets a guy get a peek undeer her skirt.
A pic of her here, hope you like!
Attached Thumbnails
my wife.jpg  
Old 04-06-2018, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevierayo8 View Post
I love it when my wife wears pantyhose with nothing else! So hot especially when she lets a guy get a peek undeer her skirt.
A pic of her here, hope you like!
Very nice way to wear pantyhose for sure. Great outfit for acing drive in too! More!
The Following User Says Thank You to enjoyslife For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2018, 05:36 PM

Thanked 5,694 Times in 426 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everard View Post
... I'd love to seduce a woman wearing the tights, but with nothing underneath.

So here I am back again. The lady in question was 'Chloe' in my 'Working Girls' thread:

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=216245

And the last time I arranged to meet her, the texts went something like this:

(After arranging time and place.)

ME: Looking forward to seeing what sort of outfit you come up with this time.

HER: Excellent.

ME: Can I tell you about my fetish? Black woolly tights ... and nothing underneath.

HER: Interesting ...

ME: That's what I hoped you'd say!

When I arrived she was wearing a bright blue dress that matched her eyes, so short it was practically non-existent, and the tights as promised. They weren't that woolly, but were very very black. Light seemed to just fall into them.

By the time we got to the room, I was rock hard and she squeezed me so tightly that she noticed immediately. As our tongues wrestled with each other, our clothes were peeled away and she disengaged long enough to ask, "Would you like me to take the tights off as well?"

"Don't you dare!" I said.

She had been true to her word and under the tights there was indeed ... nothing whatsoever. It was the work of a moment to slide my hand inside and wiggle my fingers into her pussy, which felt wetter than ever before. Chloe was getting really into it and kissing me extremely passionately, and I don't just mean on the mouth. When we eventually got down to the nooky I was so turned on, I exploded into her and it took a while for us both to come down.

Yes, we will definitely be doing that again! But not every time of course, need to preserve the spontaneity after all.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia