Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2017, 01:57 PM

Thanked 1,287 Times in 97 Posts
Default First Flash

I grew up in the sticks, and when i was a kid I went on a trip to NYC with a friend and his family. My friend and I were learning how to get around on the subway, and were waiting for our train while another train was at the platform. As we were standing there, there was a good looking girl of about 20 seated facing us. Her skirt was so short that we could see the white triangle of her panties up her skirt, even though her legs were together.

I guess we were a little obvious, because just before the doors closed she looked at us and gave us the finger, but also opened her legs just a little. Before we could react the doors closed and she was gone.

We had never seen a girl give the finger, and had never seen such a short skirt.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jiinx81 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2017, 02:15 PM

Thanked 1,287 Times in 97 Posts
Default Boat

There is a nice park with docks in the harbor at Marina del Rey, CA. I was tied up to the dock, drinking beer and doing some maintenance below decks. I noticed that the boat behind me was tied up in the opposite direction, and there was a guy cleaning his fiberglass in the cockpit. It was bright outside, so there was almost no vision into his cabin. I heard him call "Honey, can you pass me a beer", and a very pretty bleached-blonde of about 30 dressed in a skimpy bikini popped her head out of the cabin and tossed him a Bud.

I kept one eye on his companionway while halfheartedly continuing my work, hoping to catch sight of this beauty again. After a few minutes she popped up just inside of the cabin with another unopened beer. She sat the beer can down and pushed up the top of her bikini, unleashing a set of firm little A-cup titties with small areolas and pointy nipples. Great tan lines - she obviously didn't take the top off when they were riding around in the boat. He dared her to come out to the cockpit topless, but she said someone might see.

She popped back down into the cabin, and about a half hour later they locked up and left. As they were stepping off the boat I came out of my cabin and called "enjoy the rest of this beautiful afternoon" to them. He smiled and said thanks, and she looked like she had just seen a ghost.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to jiinx81 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2017, 12:09 AM

Thanked 25,659 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default yes

In college, I worked at a downtown hotel on the night shift as an assistant to the desk clerk... one of the jobs was simple room service, soap towels, minor maintance.

There were sooooo many times I took stuff to rooms , to be answered at the door by a naked or semi naked woman. Mostly the weekday business women... I think they just got a kinky kick out of doing it away from home.... never went beyond that,,, besides I knew better then to have sex w/ any of them.

Recent pic of my wife doing it to the room service guy. to give you an idea of what it was.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0151.JPG  
Old 10-13-2017, 03:25 AM

I remember the first time a girl flashed me, well my friend and I. We were all having a smoke outside the local bowling alley and just chatting with one another. I had met this girl once, but my friend knew her from school. She was a bit goth and a bit “crazy,” if there is any type of distinction, but clearly not shy as I would soon find out.

As the small talk progressed she mentions that she recently got her nipple pierced, and being the gentleman I am asked how it was healing. Without any type of warning she pulled down the one side of her tank top to show us how her nipple was healing. She had a full B, maybe even a C, with beautiful pale nipple and ring that did seem to be healing quite well. After a brief inspection from both of us we commented that it looked great and she just said thanks. We finished up our smokes and continued to bowl.

I had no idea that girls just did that kind of thing, but some girls just really are not shy, and we are all very thankful for that!
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to fuzzylover For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2017, 08:38 AM

Talking SIL Flashing

Like I wrote in another thread, we usually spend one vacation in the year with my sister in law and her husband in our house in Italy.
To tell you something about my SIL. She is the smaller sister of my wife and 30 years old. She has a nice body and this year she was pregnant in the 3rd month. Anyway she was in great shape and you could hardly see she was pregnant. She has gotten a small belly, but huge boobs. She got really more attractive as she was before.

Like I already told in the other thread, my wife and her sister always go suntanning topless. They both said, they hate bikini tops, because they become tensions in their neck and then they become headache.
So when we went tot he pool my wife immediately took of her bikini top (after she didn’t bring it along), but my SIL was reluctant because of her pregnany. She feared it was indecent to be topless in front of me, when she is pregnant. But then my wife and we reassured her we are just us and she has nothing to fear. So the bikini top of my SIL came also down.
I never have seen a woman before and during pregnancy topless. I was surprised how huge boobs her tits got! That was a great view, but on the other hand I already saw her tits before so it was really great in the beginning but with time it was a usual thing.

We all have a really confident relationship and so topless is no big deal. They know, that my wife and I like to go to clothing optional beaches and we also know they went to a clothing optional beach during their last vacation in croatia. So for spicing up I said just for fun, I will suntan nude from now on and did like pull down my bathing trunks, but I never did. This got a running gag and my SIL insisted saying, take it out now, so you can finish with that joke. She said it in joking but also in a serious way. It gave me the impression she was curious, but really wanted to see me nude. So the vacation went on with some topless tanning but never more.

One day we rented a boat and made a trip near the coast. After some time we anchored at a nice place for going for a swim, having lunch and to relax a little bit.
We chatted about everything. At one point the topic went to the tan of everybody and who got more and got less. At this point my SIL stood up (as always the girls were topless) and wanted to show us the difference between her usual skincolor and her tanned skin by pulling down a little bit her bikini bottom. She's a little bit clumsy and went with to much vigor and pulled it down the whole way and showed us her bare shaved pussy.
She wasn’t aware she was to enthusiastical, but my wife and me said to her, now we have seen your pussy. In the beginning she said, you are lying, but we both assured her, what we had seen. So she came back to my jokes about me nude tanning and that now it‘s my turn to show me nude. I restrained pulling down my trunks and she insisted from this moment when I joked about nude sunbathing, that I have to pull down my trunks, because I already have seen her nude. But I until the end oft he vacation never let come here wish true.
I got the impression, she showed us her pussy, because she wanted, that I also have to show my goods.

I’m really curious how far the next vacation will go.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Coolio.iglesias For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2017, 11:21 PM

Thanked 3,552 Times in 398 Posts

Wayyyy back in school, I remember a girl that *seemed* to like me now that I think about it...on the last day of school when it was just me, her and I think 1 other girl (her friend) she called out to get my attention and pulled up her shirt for a quick flash and giggled....of course back then it was quite an awkward moment for me so I didn't have any response for this other than internally thinking "WHOAH!" while trying to keep my cool. It wasn't a full shot of naked tits though she just exposed her bra under the shirt.

I much prefer the accidental ones...either them being arranged to look like an accident or something that was truly unintentional...

"K" (college/university)--- in the bandroom before practice, so barely anyone was in there....it's a large room, and I was sitting where my section sits... she was in her section's area which was quite a distance to my right. The only other person in there was a guy practicing sousaphone, seated behind our rows. "K" had a short navy-blue tennis skirt on, and ohhh yes it was the old pleated style! (which is already irresistible to me)... came to about mid-thigh level. It was just that and a white t-shirt, and sneakers...like she really was out there on the tennis court a few minutes ago. She stood up at one point and started adjusting the skirt for whatever reason... eventually she pulled up the back of it completely exposing her wonderful panty-covered ass....damn I get hard just remembering this visual, still.... but she pulled that skirt up and I saw a LOT from the side profile... the entire left leg up to the waist, and that left cheek and the edge of her panties (*or it may have been a bikini bottom; also a dark color; contrasted nicely with her light brown skin tone; she's a bit of a Rosario Dawson type, in skin-tone and looks)...incredible side profile. She realized/remembered I and the other guy were in there and said "Oh oops...sorry!" as she scrambled to put her skirt back down--- perfect reason that makes even more of a turn-on for me. Just that little moment really got to me... I was already on the verge of bustin' a load off on myself... the "accidental/oops!" exposure... it gets me every time, and I can't help it. Eventually I went to the restroom and let off some steam while that image of her ass out with the skirt up was still fresh in my mind.

Partly due to her flirty personality back then (flirtation that never actually went anywhere, unfortunately), I've always suspected she put on this little show on purpose but played it up like it was an accidental exposure.

Last edited by Dookieman; 10-13-2017 at 11:27 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dookieman For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2017, 11:32 PM

I was once a cameraman at a heavy metal festival.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skyjack For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2017, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyjack View Post
I was once a cameraman at a heavy metal festival.
And I just realized that I made the same comment on this thread months ago.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skyjack For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2017, 10:07 AM

Thanked 9,969 Times in 516 Posts

I'm a drummer in an 80s rock tribute band, so yes, I get flashed a LOT! LOL

My wife is usually at the shows, and she'll start flashing me at some point in the night. Sometimes other women don't know she's my wife and start flashing with her. She thinks it's hilarious, and will actually sometimes bring them up on stage to flash me so I can get a closer look.

Eventually she's tell them who she is. They get all embarrassed and apologetic to her, but she laughs it off and tells them it's harmless fun, and that I love it. I have the best wife
Old 10-15-2017, 10:56 AM

Thanked 8,932 Times in 974 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedoRocks View Post
I'm a drummer in an 80s rock tribute band, so yes, I get flashed a LOT! LOL

My wife is usually at the shows, and she'll start flashing me at some point in the night. Sometimes other women don't know she's my wife and start flashing with her. She thinks it's hilarious, and will actually sometimes bring them up on stage to flash me so I can get a closer look.

Eventually she's tell them who she is. They get all embarrassed and apologetic to her, but she laughs it off and tells them it's harmless fun, and that I love it. I have the best wife
YES YOU DO!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s

03-07-2019