Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2014, 08:02 AM

Thanked 3,599 Times in 545 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie11 View Post
Well I was asked to keep a couple of you updated. We did indeed go out again with the same basic wager. This time it had to be different pics. The extra bit was that if one of us won all 3 formats then the pic had to be more graphic. It was up to the loser to determine how far the went. We also decided that if some one wonby a considerable margin (we decided on 10pts,10strokes or 6 holes) then the loser had to send the winner a picture for him to enjoy at his leisure. Unfortunately for me I lost all three this week. In fact I had such a shocker that at one point I was in danger of losing by ten. Luckily he mucked up the last 2 holes. Playing again on Thursday......
Tremendous. How about describing the photos you showed.

Also, are you going to tell us about the other bet you mentioned previously?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cufan86 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2022, 01:13 AM

Thanked 1,322 Times in 102 Posts
Default Bets on the Game

My wife and I attended a state college, where we graduated. We have friends at this stage of our life that went to "The University" for our state. Our colleges play each other every year for State's bragging rights. I have to admit that they have won more frequently over the years than our college. However, I had a feeling about this particular year and felt certain we would win. We invited the other school's couple over as was the norm. They started talking trash about how they would win for the 4th season in a row. I said, "Oh, yeah, let's put something on this year's game." My buddy agreed and said, "What do you have in mind to lose." I responded that I bet that every time my school scored that they would lose an articleof clothing and sit the remainder of the game without that article of clothing." They said,"Will you guys do the same?" I said that we would. Then my buddy asked, "What if you run out of clothes?" I responded that he could screw my wife." He looked over at my wife, who looked a little astonished at what I had proposed, but somewhat reluctantly agreed. He and his wife agreed the same. Then we set the ground rules. Each person could wear only a shirt, pants, underpants and socks. No other articles of clothes would be accepted. My buddy said,"Bring it on!"

The game started,and our side scored a touchdown first. They removed their socks. Then the other team scored, and we removed our socks. During the second quarter, both sides scored, and we all had to remove our pants. That left the girls in their shirts and thongs and the guys in their shirts and DVD's. In the third quarter both teams scored again, and we all had to take off our shirts. That left all of us topless with the girls in their thongs and nothing else, and the guys in their DVD's. Finally, in the 4th quarter, the other team scored, and my wife and I had to remove our underwear, and go nudey. Our friends laughed their ass' off at this scene. However, the next possession, our team scored, and they had to become nude. So, there we were all nude watching the final 5 minutes of a tied game. Our team had the ball, and we drove almost the entire length of the field, but our quarterback threw an interception at their 18 yard line with 2 minutes and 15 seconds left in the game. Sadly, their team drove the ball down to our 15 yard line with only 3 seconds left. Then they kicked a field goal with no time left for our team left to respond. My buddy said, "All right, I get to collect." My wife said, "Oh, my God."

My buddy told my wife to come over to him and lay back onthe floor. With his wife and I watching, he spread her legs out with her on her back on the floor and started kissing her tits and working down to her pussy. She laid back as he started eating her out. She began breathing heavily, and I think in a way that she was enjoying it. Then he worked his way back up her body and started kissing her as he traveled up. Then he took his member and entered her pussy. He exclaimed, "Man,you are really wet!" That, I think embarressed her, since she was not supposed to be enjoying it." He took her legs and tossed them over his shoulders and commenced to giving her a tremendous fucking. She couldn't help but to scream out in her ecstasy. Finally, both collapsed in a heap as they climaxed together almost simultaneously. He slowed pulled out of her as his cum came dripping out of her pussy onto the carpet. She just laid there in her nudity totally exhausted not moving a muscle. She was exhausted from his fucking. He got up and grabbed a beer out of the cooler and said, "Thanks for the bet!"

I think his wife was a little pissed off that he enjoyed himself so much. She looked at me and said, "Well, I feel sorry for losers. I think you need a little consolation prize. How would you like to fuck the shit out of me?" I looked at my buddy, and he said, "If she wants it, give it to her." We were all nude, so it was easy to go over to her and replicate my buddy's approach with his wife. Then we commenced to fucking. I nailed her from the rear first. By now, my wife was up and watching the action. I fliipped the lady over after dog fucking her and went to the missonary position. I pumped her good in that position. Then I pulled out and asked her to suck my dick, which she did for a good while. Then I tossed her back on her back and threw her legs over my shoulders and fucked her until we both came. I left her exhausted on the floor, and grabbed a beer and downed it. My buddy said,"That is the first time I won a brt and lost it just a little later." We both laughed as I looked down at his wife dripping cum all over our rug. Both ladies got up and went to the shower to clean up.

In the meantime, we all said that this should be an annual event. Not a one of us disagreed. We all had a great time! So, bets are on!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to JonScores For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1