Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-28-2014, 04:52 PM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts
Default My wife's own ENF

When we first started living together, we rented a room in a house that a friend owned. Within a short time, we learned to hate it there. The friend was a lousy house keeper, allowed her little dogs to shit in the house and had a druggie boyfriend, named Keith, who had no job and freeloaded on her. He was worthless! When he was high, he was mellow enough but when he needed a fix of his drug of choice, usually herion, he was a mean asshole.

Just before we found the means to move out of there and into our own apartment, I decided to treat Tammie to a special day to make her feel better after an especially trying week dealing with those two idiots. I tried to make Tammie feel better by getting her out of that house and taking her to appointments to get her hair colored and permed, and getting her nails done, along with a pedicure, which she'd never had before. I figured that would make her feel better about herself and it worked. We had a great day.

I sat through all the appointments, which got me "brownie points" with her, and then we went out to dinner and then called it a night. When we got back home, we saw that Keith was camped out in his usual spot, a chair right next to the bottom of the stairs that led to the second floor and our room. We pretty much ignored him and headed up the 20 or so stairs that took us to our room.

After a while, Tammie decided to go take a shower and get ready for bed. She got undressed, grabbed a towel, wrapped a robe around her nude body and headed barefooted, downstairs where the bathroom was located, just like she had numerous times before. Soon after she left the room, I heard a series of "thumps", followed by some sort of commotion going on downstairs. Soon after that, I heard Tammie call out my name. I ran out of the room, to the top of the stairs and found Tammie laid out on the bottom few carpeted stairs, the bottom of her robe hiked up around her waist, her ass and pussy on display, and the top of it opened up with her tits out and on display as well! Worst of all, Keith was there on the floor below her with one hand on her belly, the other on her thigh and his nose just inches from her shaved pussy! (It was probably his first shaved pussy sighting ever. I'm sure his girlfriend never shaved for him - She was too lazy to pick up dog shit off the floor!)

It seems that the woman who gave Tammie her pedicure forgot to warn her that her newly smoothed feet might be slippery and so she was expecting nothing special as she took her first step down the stairs. Well, her foot slipped out from under her, she fell backwards on the stairs and slid down them on her back, to the bottom. On the way down, every stair pulled her robe up higher until it was bunched up at the sash around her waist! Meanwhile, her unrestrained breasts jiggled and bounced during the trip down, until they fought their way out of the top of the robe! She finally came to a stop, laid out on her back on the last few stairs, spread-eagled, with all of her assets on display!

Keith had heard the noise behind him and turned to watch her slide down the stairs, gaining a nice view of her pussy and tits! When she finally came to a stop and laid there, slightly dazed, he got out of his chair, went to her and sat on the floor below her and stared back and forth between her pussy and her tits! When she tried to move, he placed his hand on her belly and told her not to move because she could have broken a bone or something. When she tried to close her legs, she found she couldn't because he was sitting between them, effectively holding them open with his body.

Keith placed his hands on her legs, just above the knees and began "feeling for broken bones", moving higher and higher. When he reached mid thigh, he glanced up at her tits and moved one hand to her belly to continue his "diagnosis". When Tammie finally recovered enough to realize what was going on, he had one hand on her inner thigh, against her pussy and the other against the crease under her left boob, the weight of it resting on the back of his hand.That's when I heard her shout for me. By the time I arrived at the top of the stairs, he had moved his hands down to her belly and mid-thigh where I saw them.

Realizing that she must have taken a tumble down the stairs, my first thought was that she was hurt. I raced down the stairs as Keith stood up and made room for me at the bottom. Tammie immediately closed her legs as I asked her if she was alright. She said she didn't know but that she wanted to get up. Knowing that Keith was still there staring at her nakedness, I rearranged the top of her robe, finally covering her tits, and helped her get up and stand. As she stood, the bottom of her robe finally fell to cover her pussy momentarily but unfortunately, the sash had loosened and didn't hold the robe closed. She was still on display for Keith to gawk at. Tammie glared at him as she untied the sash, pulled the robe around herself and retied it. She turned around and walked gingerly up the stairs as Keith headed back to his chair without saying a word. Heading up behind her, I realized that from just a few stairs down, I could see up the back of her robe all the way to her ass cheeks and her pussy! I looked back at Keith, now sitting in his chair, and he was smiling at us! I wondered to myself just how many times he had enjoyed THIS view! No wonder he always sat in this particular chair! I had to admit, it WAS quite a nice view!

It turned out that other than her back stiffening up some the next day, she didn't hurt herself terribly. She told me later, what had happened before I arrived at the top of the stairs and that she didn't know if she was more embarassed about the whole incident, or revolted that it was Keith who was the lucky recipient of the whole show. It would have been a very hot situation for both of us if it had been anyone but Keith! As it turned out, we moved out of there and into our own apartment not long after this incident, but I never have had the heart to tell her about the show she gave him every time she went downstairs to take her shower, both before and after her tumble!
Old 02-01-2014, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
When we first started living together, we rented a room in a house that a friend owned. Within a short time, we learned to hate it there. The friend was a lousy house keeper, allowed her little dogs to shit in the house and had a druggie boyfriend, named Keith, who had no job and freeloaded on her. He was worthless! When he was high, he was mellow enough but when he needed a fix of his drug of choice, usually herion, he was a mean asshole.

Just before we found the means to move out of there and into our own apartment, I decided to treat Tammie to a special day to make her feel better after an especially trying week dealing with those two idiots. I tried to make Tammie feel better by getting her out of that house and taking her to appointments to get her hair colored and permed, and getting her nails done, along with a pedicure, which she'd never had before. I figured that would make her feel better about herself and it worked. We had a great day.

I sat through all the appointments, which got me "brownie points" with her, and then we went out to dinner and then called it a night. When we got back home, we saw that Keith was camped out in his usual spot, a chair right next to the bottom of the stairs that led to the second floor and our room. We pretty much ignored him and headed up the 20 or so stairs that took us to our room.

After a while, Tammie decided to go take a shower and get ready for bed. She got undressed, grabbed a towel, wrapped a robe around her nude body and headed barefooted, downstairs where the bathroom was located, just like she had numerous times before. Soon after she left the room, I heard a series of "thumps", followed by some sort of commotion going on downstairs. Soon after that, I heard Tammie call out my name. I ran out of the room, to the top of the stairs and found Tammie laid out on the bottom few carpeted stairs, the bottom of her robe hiked up around her waist, her ass and pussy on display, and the top of it opened up with her tits out and on display as well! Worst of all, Keith was there on the floor below her with one hand on her belly, the other on her thigh and his nose just inches from her shaved pussy! (It was probably his first shaved pussy sighting ever. I'm sure his girlfriend never shaved for him - She was too lazy to pick up dog shit off the floor!)

It seems that the woman who gave Tammie her pedicure forgot to warn her that her newly smoothed feet might be slippery and so she was expecting nothing special as she took her first step down the stairs. Well, her foot slipped out from under her, she fell backwards on the stairs and slid down them on her back, to the bottom. On the way down, every stair pulled her robe up higher until it was bunched up at the sash around her waist! Meanwhile, her unrestrained breasts jiggled and bounced during the trip down, until they fought their way out of the top of the robe! She finally came to a stop, laid out on her back on the last few stairs, spread-eagled, with all of her assets on display!

Keith had heard the noise behind him and turned to watch her slide down the stairs, gaining a nice view of her pussy and tits! When she finally came to a stop and laid there, slightly dazed, he got out of his chair, went to her and sat on the floor below her and stared back and forth between her pussy and her tits! When she tried to move, he placed his hand on her belly and told her not to move because she could have broken a bone or something. When she tried to close her legs, she found she couldn't because he was sitting between them, effectively holding them open with his body.

Keith placed his hands on her legs, just above the knees and began "feeling for broken bones", moving higher and higher. When he reached mid thigh, he glanced up at her tits and moved one hand to her belly to continue his "diagnosis". When Tammie finally recovered enough to realize what was going on, he had one hand on her inner thigh, against her pussy and the other against the crease under her left boob, the weight of it resting on the back of his hand.That's when I heard her shout for me. By the time I arrived at the top of the stairs, he had moved his hands down to her belly and mid-thigh where I saw them.

Realizing that she must have taken a tumble down the stairs, my first thought was that she was hurt. I raced down the stairs as Keith stood up and made room for me at the bottom. Tammie immediately closed her legs as I asked her if she was alright. She said she didn't know but that she wanted to get up. Knowing that Keith was still there staring at her nakedness, I rearranged the top of her robe, finally covering her tits, and helped her get up and stand. As she stood, the bottom of her robe finally fell to cover her pussy momentarily but unfortunately, the sash had loosened and didn't hold the robe closed. She was still on display for Keith to gawk at. Tammie glared at him as she untied the sash, pulled the robe around herself and retied it. She turned around and walked gingerly up the stairs as Keith headed back to his chair without saying a word. Heading up behind her, I realized that from just a few stairs down, I could see up the back of her robe all the way to her ass cheeks and her pussy! I looked back at Keith, now sitting in his chair, and he was smiling at us! I wondered to myself just how many times he had enjoyed THIS view! No wonder he always sat in this particular chair! I had to admit, it WAS quite a nice view!

It turned out that other than her back stiffening up some the next day, she didn't hurt herself terribly. She told me later, what had happened before I arrived at the top of the stairs and that she didn't know if she was more embarassed about the whole incident, or revolted that it was Keith who was the lucky recipient of the whole show. It would have been a very hot situation for both of us if it had been anyone but Keith! As it turned out, we moved out of there and into our own apartment not long after this incident, but I never have had the heart to tell her about the show she gave him every time she went downstairs to take her shower, both before and after her tumble!
I went through my old hard drive looking for a quality pic of Tammie from that timeframe. Here's a pic of her, taken not long after we moved into our first apartment. No nudity, but I think its easy to imagine how her tits managed to work their way out of the robe as she slid down the stairs.
Attached Thumbnails
tammie 02stp.jpg  
Old 10-09-2014, 06:24 AM

Thanked 11,011 Times in 1,026 Posts

DAAYUM!!! Now that's QUITE the rack! Thanks for sharing
Attached Thumbnails
eyepopping.gif  
Old 10-25-2014, 08:54 AM

Default Thanks!

Thanks, VXCguy! I sure like 'em!
Old 10-26-2014, 08:39 AM

Thanked 1,075 Times in 387 Posts

Nice story AND titties!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2014, 11:39 AM

Default Thanks!

Thanks, Apeboy. We appreciate guys like you who comment positively.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2014, 02:28 PM

Thanked 3,599 Times in 545 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
Thanks, Apeboy. We appreciate guys like you who comment positively.
I think it is fair to say that the vast majority of posters here are positive and love to see your wife's nice titties.

Last edited by cufan86; 10-26-2014 at 02:36 PM.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to cufan86 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2014, 03:03 PM

Default You are right!

You are right, Cufan86. I've never been to a site that had nicer members. Thats the only reason my wife only lets me post her pics here. She appreciates the positive comments you guys leave. In fact, the above is the only negative comment she's ever recieved. I've asked one of the moderators to remove that idiot and his comment so my wife never sees it but so far, nothing. The mod must be attending church on this beautiful Sunday! Lol!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2014, 01:58 PM

Default Thanks!

Thanks, Sparky 45!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2014, 10:26 PM

She is lovely! Please pass along my compliments
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to flashjohn For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s