uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-19-2012, 06:26 PM

Thanked 1,216 Times in 76 Posts
Default Help getting wife stripped at a Strip Club

Me and the missus are heading to Bourbon street in early April. We plan to hit some of the clubs before heading to a strip club. She will be not wearing any panties or a bra on a short dress so hopefully we can get some nice flashing done. We are planning to head to Razzoo's after the wife downs her first hand grenade where i might raise the dress over her ass while we dance and then head out to the dungeon.

We've never been to the dungeon so any help/tips regarding the sexyness that is allowed/accepted/encouraged will help.

We eventually intend to settle down in a strip club till the wee hours of the morning where I am hoping to have her get pulled up on the stage for some fun if not have her stripped naked on stage for all to see. I would really appreciate any help regarding that as i have never done this before.

We were at Rick's sporting saloon before and one of the girls was about to do something with my wife's boobs when she was called of and had her session at the pole cut short abruptly by one of the guys in the staff, so I am not sure if they are a good option or not.

If anybody wants to come watch or play with her at any of the above mentioned places (and make it look like its not set up) I am game to that as well

PS: On a side note, the last time were at Razzo's these two girls made a comment that they thought my wife was really cute (she's petite, and they called her a pretty little thing or something). How does one respond to that to test the waters if they are up for more than just talk?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pulsarad For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2012, 06:50 PM

Thanked 2,301 Times in 159 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason77256 View Post
I show my wife a lot at strip clubs and I've shown her on bourbon st many times. However, she has never shown off inside a Bourbon st strip club. She has been naked all over Bourbon street and in other areas in New Orleans. Sometimes in dance clubs, she will open her shirt so her breasts are out and dance that way sometimes for a few seconds and sometimes for several minutes. Once she walked all the way down canal street to the Doubletree totally topless with no paint or anything. She passed police, old ladies and hotel emloyees and nobody had an issue with it. In New Orleans, it is pretty much anything goes, so I don't think you will have any issues in the strip clubs.
Respectfully, I have to disagree here. It's not 'anything goes'; there are limits. My wife and I own a timeshare in the Quarter and we are there just about every year. We've talked to the cops and the locals in the Quarter about public nudity. Most of them (90%) don't have a problem with women showing their breasts. Some (50%-ish) only tolerated the breasts as long as it didn't cause a problem - crowds blocking roads, starting fights, etc. Almost all of them disapproved of full nudity. Anything 'below the belt', male or female, is unacceptable and will get you arrested, with the cooperation of the locals pointing you out to the cops.

Of course, all of that refers to public places - streets, bars, clubs. Read on for the strip clubs.

Quote:
In the strip clubs where my wifes clothes have been removed, the trick is to just ask. Just ask the stripper if she will pull your wifes boobs out and usually they will do it. If one dancer says no, just ask another. Sometimes there is a strict manager around or something and if so, they will just tell you they can't do it right then. More often than not, the dancers are happy to play with your wife because it gets them good tips.
Yes. And this is true because the management enforces very stricy rules about the strippers interacting with men. Women with women, however, is usually fair game. I have seen wives go up to the stage to tip the dancer, and sometimes they get a kiss, sometimes they get laid down and have their top pulled up for the dancer to play with their tits, and I have even seen one wife willingly stripped naked and sent back to her husband without her clothes. (The dancer returned them after her set, but the wife stayed naked in the corner anyway.) But Jason is right - the answer is JUST ASK.

Quote:
Also when dancers offer private dances, ask them if they will strip your wife and let you watch. Usually they will do it. It's really fun when the private area is not all that private.
They will usually do anything that a) they get paid for and b) they don't get arrested or fired for.

Enjoy your trip, wish I could be there to watch but my trip this year is in May
Old 03-21-2012, 03:15 AM

Quote:
In the strip clubs where my wifes clothes haMore often than not, the dancers are happy to play with your wife because it gets them good tips.
I am hoping that is the case this time i go there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_jammer View Post
Respectfully, I have to disagree here. It's not 'anything goes'; there are limits. My wife and I own a timeshare in the Quarter and we are there just about every year. We've talked to the cops and the locals in the Quarter about public nudity. Most of them (90%) don't have a problem with women showing their breasts. Some (50%-ish) only tolerated the breasts as long as it didn't cause a problem - crowds blocking roads, starting fights, etc. Almost all of them disapproved of full nudity. Anything 'below the belt', male or female, is unacceptable and will get you arrested, with the cooperation of the locals pointing you out to the cops.
What about in clubs I mentioned (Razzoo's and The Dungeon), we don't intend to have nudity there may be just raise the skirt above the ass or something thereof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_jammer View Post
I have seen wives go up to the stage to tip the dancer, and sometimes they get a kiss, sometimes they get laid down and have their top pulled up for the dancer to play with their tits, and I have even seen one wife willingly stripped naked and sent back to her husband without her clothes. (The dancer returned them after her set, but the wife stayed naked in the corner anyway.) But Jason is right - the answer is JUST ASK.
The question is what do I ask ? Do I be frank and ask them to take my wife on the stage and strip her? Any tips would help. Also, I have to ask, what strip club was this ? Rick's Sporting Saloon seems a little prudish in that respect methinks

Any suggestions to strip clubs where this would be welcomes would be appreciated, we are looking for clubs which don't aren't exactly packed with bar flies or whatever the strip club equivalent of that is. Something where the ambiance is conducive for a slightly shy person on drinks to let loose

Thanks a lot Jammer and Jason !
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pulsarad For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2012, 10:15 PM

Thanks a lot Jason.

At the strip clubs are the strippers the ones who you tell to take the boobs out or someone else who passes this on to the strippers?
Old 04-30-2012, 02:09 AM

Thanked 3,412 Times in 164 Posts

Quote:
Talk directly to the stripper. Go the the stage and either you or your wife tip the dancer and as you are doing that, lean in and ask the dancer if she'd be willing to take your wife's boobs out. It seems to work a little better for your wife to ask the dancer herself, but my wife and I have done it both ways. We have about a 90% success rate. The few times we've been refused, it is usually due to the dancer being worried about a manager that is a stickler for the rules. There was one instance where we asked a girl and she just refused, acted like it was gross. That was kind of embarrassing, but we asked the next dancer we both liked and she licked both my wife's nipples. We tipped her many times that night.

Another thing, many times other dancers will see your wife getting played with, so when it is their turn to dance, they will volunteer to play with the wife's breasts. The people in the crowd get really excited by seeing the girl in the crowd get naked and that helps the dancers get tips.

If you don't have success after your first try, just try again. This type of behavior is pretty common.
Wow! I am so glad I found this thread! I was just about to start a similar topic until a quick search found this one for me. In a few days, a group of friends and I are heading to the strip club, and a few of our female friends are going as well. A couple of these girls are VERY proud of their breasts, and I was curious as to whether female audiences members were discouraged from stripping. Knowing these girls, they are very likely to encourage a stripper to strip at least one of them (they've already expressed how excited they are to get lap dances), and now that I know that this type of thing does indeed happen, I'm even more eager to head to the strip club this weekend
Old 04-30-2012, 05:27 PM

Thanked 21,475 Times in 1,563 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by harmony42 View Post
Wow! I am so glad I found this thread! I was just about to start a similar topic until a quick search found this one for me. In a few days, a group of friends and I are heading to the strip club, and a few of our female friends are going as well. A couple of these girls are VERY proud of their breasts, and I was curious as to whether female audiences members were discouraged from stripping. Knowing these girls, they are very likely to encourage a stripper to strip at least one of them (they've already expressed how excited they are to get lap dances), and now that I know that this type of thing does indeed happen, I'm even more eager to head to the strip club this weekend
If you can't take pics, please relate all the naughty details after it happens!

DR
Old 04-30-2012, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRDavenport View Post
If you can't take pics, please relate all the naughty details after it happens!

DR
Oh yeeaahhh, that raises another question! Are most strip clubs cool about cameras or camera phones? I haven't been to one in years, so I'm not sure what their policies typically are. I'm hoping that the rules are kinda lax, especially if someone is trying to take pics of their group of friends having fun, and not just snapping random pics of the dancers.
The Following User Says Thank You to harmony42 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2012, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by harmony42 View Post
Oh yeeaahhh, that raises another question! Are most strip clubs cool about cameras or camera phones? I haven't been to one in years, so I'm not sure what their policies typically are. I'm hoping that the rules are kinda lax, especially if someone is trying to take pics of their group of friends having fun, and not just snapping random pics of the dancers.
I haven't been to many, but they've all been super strict about no cameras. They'll kick you out if you even bring out a cell phone.
Old 05-02-2012, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtheflob View Post
I haven't been to many, but they've all been super strict about no cameras. They'll kick you out if you even bring out a cell phone.
Yikes! That is good to know! Thanks for the heads-up!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife

1m:21s