uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2022, 04:23 PM

Thanked 2,570 Times in 245 Posts
Default Merlin the Dog (short AI generated female slapstick story)

This is a short, sexy slapstick story I've made using NovelAI. Yes, it's short and silly, but like 75 percent of the text was produced by the software, literally. I had a lot of fun creating it, hope you all enjoy it!

My dog can sense evil. And he can't help but do whatever he can to make it go away. His name is Merlin and he's a big Labrador.

One evening we were at the park, when we saw a woman sitting by herself, laughing at a small child who had fallen down. She was likely in her early thirties, wearing a grey pencil skirt, a blue silky blouse and high heels, her curly blonde hair perfectly in place.

I sat next to the woman. "Why are you laughing?" I asked her. She stopped immediately and looked confused, then she ignored my question. She was very attractive; her eyes were green and glittered like emeralds. Her pale skin made her even more alluring, like a Norse princess from some old fairy tale. The arrogant demeanor enhanced that impression. Her office-like attire emphasized her femininity. She could have never been a model, but solely because she had a healthy set of curves that the girls in the fashion business would never be allowed to display.

I asked her again, and this time she answered.

"That little boy," she said, pointing at him with a manicured finger, "he had it coming. That's what he gets for being such an brat."

The boy was probably three or four years old. He was crying, holding his scratched knee and covered in dirt from head to toe. A woman, likely his mother, rushed over, scooped him up and took him back to the bench where the rest of the family was sitting.

"He must be four, tops", I said, "and he doesn't deserve that. Children shouldn't be punished for things they have no control over."

The woman scoffed at my opinion. "Well, that kid sure learned something today. If he'd hadn't been jumping around like a monkey, he wouldn't have gotten hurt."

"You know what?" I said. "You shouldn't laugh. You should cut little kids some slack. They just want to play."

She stared at me, a frown on her face. "So what? You think I'm going to change my ways and start liking children just because you tell me to? I couldn't care less about them; they're nothing more than annoying little shits." She looked at Merlin; "Why don't you go home and hug your stupid dog instead of wasting my time."

Merlin picked up on the anger in the air and growled at the woman. If only she knew how much of a mess she was getting herself into. This woman was beginning to piss him off.

"Hey, leave my dog alone!" I shouted at her. The woman scowled and looked away for a moment before turning towards me again. "I've seen dogs like yours before," she sneered. "They only excel at two things; drooling all over their owners' faces and licking their own balls. I bet you can't even give that mutt a proper bath."

Merlin began barking at her, trying to warn the woman away, but the woman wasn't interested in listening. She looked at Merlin and laughed. "I bet he's all bark and no bite," she said, with arrogance. But I noticed she was beginning to get uncomfortable under Merlin's stare. Fear was creeping out from the corners of her eyes. I could see it there, in the way she shifted nervously.

And it was right then when I decided that this woman was going to pay for every word she spoke. But first, I needed to make her look foolish in front of everyone else. Merlin's barking had attracted the attention of everyone nearby. Some people came closer to see the show, others didn't but were nevertheless curious. The woman looked around before turning her attention back to me. With a smirk on her lips, she said: "Very cute. You're trying to make me look bad in front of everyone, aren't you? Well, newsflash; I don't care what anyone thinks."

"Actually, that's not what I'll do" I told the woman. "I'll let Merlin do the talking, in his own way. And he has a lot to say."

The woman chuckled, but I noticed she was starting to feel very uncomfortable again. Her gaze kept wandering around, as if looking for help. Or maybe for a way out? "As if your dog is going to do anything," she said. "He's just dumb. Like you."

"Oh, really?" I replied. "Then I suppose you won't mind me giving him a few commands. You know, so he knows exactly what to do to you."

The woman's eyes widened. I could see the fear now, and I loved seeing it; her condescending smile turned into a pained grimace, and her shoulders started to shake. "No", she said, shaking her head, "you can't do this. You won't dare."

"Sure I will". Merlin barked menacingly at her. People in the park watched the spectacle with amusement, smiling and whispering to each other. They were clearly enjoying the show. I smiled too. "That's it. I'm done listening to your shit." I looked at Merlin.

"Merlin!" I said. The dog's body stiffened. His ears flattened against his head, and he seemed to be staring at the woman with a hard expression. The woman had lost all her confidence. Now she was terrified and probably wishing she'd never spoken to me. It was too late now.

"H-hold on", the woman stuttered. "You... uh, w-we can talk about this. R-really, there's no need to—"

"Ready!", I told Merlin, cutting her off mid sentence. The woman, still sitting on the bench, had begun to back away from Merlin. She kept looking at him, trying to figure out how to escape from him. She didn't realize that there was no way out.

Merlin stood up on his hind legs and stretched out his head towards the woman, now showing his terrifying bare teeth. He growled at her.

"P-please, don't... please..." The woman kept pleading with me, while her voice broke apart into panic. Giggles started to sound around us. She was getting more and more nervous. And then, she made a run for it and took off running, trying to escape from Merlin. But that was very naive on her part: I would make sure she got caught by him.

"Go get her!" I shouted at Merlin. The dog ran after the woman, who was screaming in terror, trying to escape from him. I knew the woman couldn't get away. It was too late for her to escape. Merlin was faster and besides, who could run fast on heels anyway? She had only managed to cover a few yards when suddenly Merlin leaped forward with his powerful jaws wide open and closed them right onto the woman's butt. She screamed in pain and horror, and then fell facedown to the ground.

People around us cheered loudly. The woman tried to get away from the dog, crawling on her knees and elbows with her upturned ass sticking out. But Merlin wouldn't let go of his prey. He kept biting her, over and over, and she kept howling. She tried to crawl away from him, but he wouldn't let her. Merlin's teeth ravaged the seat of her skirt, and soon the sound of shredding fabric filled the air to mix with the sounds of people's laughter.

"That's right! Give her the what for, boy!" someone shouted. A young boy next to me was laughing uncontrollably.

"Yeeeeoooow!! Please! Get him off me! Ouuuch!!" the woman cried. I saw tears rolling down her face. She was begging me for mercy, but I decided her punishment wasn't complete yet. I let Merlin bite her bum some more, admiring how my dog was reducing the seat of that vixen's skirt to a ragged mess of grey tatters and torn holes in the fabric that grew wider and bigger every time Merlin delivered another dose of punishment via his sharp teeth.

"Owww!! Oh, gosh!! Please stop him!! Please!!" she begged me. "I give up!! Please!! I've had enough!! I give up!!"

I resolved that it was enough. "Merlin!" I called. "Enough! She gives up! Let her go."

The dog stopped biting. The woman stopped howling just to start sobbing and moaning instead. Merlin trotted back to me, panting heavily between teeth while holding a piece of cloth in his mouth. I took it from him and patted him on the head. Meanwhile, the woman stood there trembling on her knees and elbows and with her big ass sticking out towards the sky. The seat of her styling, grey pencil skirt was now nothing more than a huge, gaping hole with shredded scraps of fabric hanging loose from its rim. The only remaining thing covering her large, round buttocks was the stretchy fabric of her underwear -which had been left intact. She was wearing a pair of black high-cut panties. The snug-fitting seat had a subtle, very sophisticated lace-like print in dark red.

"I give up!" she whimpered to herself, even though the onslaught was over. "I give up!"

I couldn't help but laugh at the sight. The young boy who had been laughing before had dissolved into guffaws again. He was holding his sides as he laughed at the woman. Soon, everyone around us began to chuckle and point at her.

Then she stood up slowly, and placed her hands on her underwear-clad buttocks before turning around to face me and the crowd. Her cheeks were burning-red from the humiliation. She stared at me, with her lips clenched tightly together and her teary eyes full of anger and defiance.

"I'll sue you!" she shouted. "You're going to pay for this! I'll going to take everything from you! Everything!"

"And we'll make you viral!" a young man yelled, pointing at her. He was holding his smartphone in front of him. "I got the who thing in video, from your arrogant snickering at the beginning to this moment when you got your comeuppance in the end!"

The woman's jaw dropped open in disbelief, almost immediately. The look of anger in her eyes had let way to shock and helplessness. She looked like a deer in headlights, frozen stiff, her mouth opening and closing wordlessly.

"So here's the deal", the young man said. "You forget about suing him, and we'll make sure this moment of utter humiliation ends right now and right here. Or... you can go ahead with the lawsuit. In such case, you'll show up the front page of YouTube. And you'll become trending topic on Reddit. Facebook. Twitter. Instagram. You'll be famous forever and ever".

The woman looked down, still standing with her hands on her butt. She had no idea what to do anymore.

"Do you get it?" the young man continued. "Do we have a deal?"

The woman muttered something, so low that not even I could heard it.

"Come again?" the young man asked her.

"Yes, deal", she replied with a passive-aggressive tone. Her head kept hanging low. She then raised it and stared me with again furious, teary eyes. She then shook her head as if trying to clear what had just happened from her mind.

"Oh, gosh!", she blurted out while turning around to leave. She walked away in a quick, furious pace with her hands still trying -in vain- to cover her exposed rear while her gaze never left the ground.

We all laughed at her as she vanished in the distance, knowing that she wouldn't be able to sit comfortably for the rest of the day.

The End
Attached Thumbnails
MERLINend.jpg  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005