Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2009, 03:50 AM

Thanked 1,248 Times in 127 Posts
Unhappy What's that noise

tic tock ti...
that is the end of her fifteen minutes of fame
she is remembered for a statement even though she lost.
WHO Cares?
She is not that hot, why is she miss CA when they are mostly Hispanic from that state.
Lets talk about the winner or maybe why the trump needs to get his mug on TV and why we care.
Try and let them fade away she will do something else to tie up much needed public awareness time.
Old 05-17-2009, 06:39 PM

Thanked 1,887 Times in 289 Posts
Default Tolerance vs. Militance

Perez Hilton is gay. Separate from that, he is an asshole! His question was a trap and reflected his desire to enumerate her as either "with us or against us"; the mantra of the militant.

None of us is either purely homophobic or perfectly comfortable with homosexuality, even homosexuals!

People get so polarized that they can't see the obvious truth. It's a fairly well documented fact that people don't decide to become fags just to piss off their parents (that's the turf of white girls who date black guys).

People are pretty much born straight or gay. Bi tendencies are a byproduct of the complex human condition, but our essential compass needle either points at dick or pussy ... just fact.

As to whether being gay is "normal" or not; that's unanswerable since many common traits are not "normal". So it gets into opinion as to whether its freaky or not. But I think to marginalize fags is kinda pointless. I say let 'em marry and cornhole each other into Hershey Highway bliss! Unless you're an intolerant Bible thumper, there's no threat there.

But it's a complicated issue. Perez tore this girl a new asshole for her opinion (as did so many of you militant leftists). And then the militants began trying to make the point that posing nude (which so far has not REALLY been the case) means that she's a hypocrite. Since when does being a hot piece of ass and being willing to show some snoob mean that you're a hypocrite if you then have the audacity to say you think marriage is a male-female thing?

It's apples and oranges. Even if she were a Penthouse model, she'd only be a hypocrite if she was seen eating some pussy, and even still, the argument could be made that she believes in lesbianism without condoning same-sex marriage.

This is not a clear cut issue as so many like Perez want it to be. He won't be happy until every male speaks with a lisp and randomly hums Broadway tunes. Is it possible to allow homosexuality but outlaw flaming?? That'd make me happy! But that's just me and I won't attack any bimbos just because they don't agree!!

DD
The Following User Says Thank You to DiskoDaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2009, 03:27 AM

Thanked 5,282 Times in 359 Posts

I don't care about her politics or the whys, I just would like to see her nipples.

Whether she's hot or not in your opinion, I'm sure she's better than many that get posted on this website.

I come here to get AWAY from politics. Anyone find her new pictures uncensored?
Old 05-18-2009, 05:45 AM

Thanked 1,189 Times in 36 Posts
Default none.

There aren't any nude pictures. This thread can be closed.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to musicaspiration For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017