Login
or
Register

Old 03-17-2018, 04:51 PM

Default It's All About Me: 3 - A Unique Interview

Characters

Purple = Emma

Orange = Renee Young

A new week begins as Emma struts down the backstage area, a black smile across her face, shades slanted up on her head, and complimenting her purple/black gear, even one of her brand new T-shirts tied around her waist!

The shirt was a soft fabric, black with 'It's All About ME' proudly labelled across the front in turquoise and purple, sort of fading from one into the other from top to bottom. Underneathe the text was a similarly colored drawing of her signature shades.'#EmmaForChamp' reads across the back in the same color.

As she's plodding along, she comes across a group of referees and officials, gathered outside of the women's locker room.

"Relax Bayley, she's not here!"

"It could have happened to anybody! Your fans still love you!"

"And they're really excited to see you! Everyone is!"

A clearly shaken Bayley is slowly hobbling her way out of the locker room, a sad but half-decent attempt at a grin on her face as the group of officials try their damndest to motivate her to head to the ring for what's supposed to be her match.

The formerly happy-go-lucky hugger stops dead in her tracks, frozen with fear, her breathing coming to an abrupt halt, as she locks eyes with her definition of a nightmare; Emma.

Emma walks up to Bayley, slowly, enjoying the growing look of horror on now teary-eyed, even sweating Bayley. She ignores all the yelling nearby refs and is now face to face with Bayley, whose breathing is frantic and fearful. With her index finger, she gently boops her gloved hand on Bayley's nose, quietly going...

"Boo!"

Tripping over herself, Bayley falls backwards onto her big behind, scrambling on the floor and back peddling until she crawls her way back into the locker room, slamming the door shut behind her, curling up in a ball against it, effectively barricading herself inside.

"Kids, am I right?" Emma chuckles, continuing to make her way to WWE fan-favourite Renee Young for a sit-down interview, ignoring the angry referees yelling at her as she does so.

And shortly after, she enters a small room, a cheerful Renee there to greet her, dressed in a black pair of skinny jeans, a white tank top and a read leather jacket with matching heels sat relaxed in her seat, camera man at the ready.

"Hi! Thanks for coming Emma, this shouldn't take too long! Take a seat!"

Emma does so, though not really responding, a look of confusion on her face...

"Three... Two... One... Hey WWE Universe! Renee Young here, thank you for tuning in, and tonight I'm joined by Emma! Emma, thank you for join-

"Nonononono, umm, what's this? This a joke, or...?

Already the cheery Canadian felt like she was going to regret inviting her...

"I'm sorry?"

"You have a better seat than me... Why?"

"I... I don't pick the set Emma, I'm sorry, umm... Production, can we get a better-"

"Oh for the love of- no, this won't do! Emma starts to raise her voice, standing up and throwing her small seat off camera.

If you're going to interview ME, then do it properly! Give me your chair!

Young anxiously cleared her throat as she again repeated her request. Can we get Emma a chair ple-"

"GIVE IT!" The sudden yelling maked Renee jump with fear, quickly standing and handing Emma her bigger, more comfortable chair. Emma starts to smile again, sitting and crossing her legs.

"That's more like it... Carry on.

A nervous Renee tries to proceed onwards, always a professional, despite the fact she's now left standing.

"So Emma, thank you for joining me. Umm... How did you initially react when WWE let you go?"

Emma leans foward, pissed off expression on her face as her forearms tense up on the chairs arm rests. "Do I look like I want to talk about that? Really? Do you honestly think that's a topic I want to discuss?"

Poor Young is already flustered by the intimidating Aussie. "I... I didn't mean... I just-"

"Did you come up with all these questions, Renee? Like are the next however many also yours?"

"I think we've gotten off on the wrong foot here Em-"

"SHUT UP! Ughhh, I can't believe I agreed to this... Wasting my time with somebody who's barely talented enough to be a bloody janitor. Renee already starts to tear up, not really sure what to even do in such a hostile situation.

"I can't even look at you right now, this is ridiculous..." An uncomfortbable silence falls as Emma sighs deeply and rests her head on her right fist. Renee stands and sheepishly bites at her nails, not daring to speak first.

"Right, if we're doing this, you're going to start doing as your guest says, got it?"

Renee nods her head, scowling as she's being talked down to in her own segment, like a misbehaved child.

"Good. Now, off with your clothes."

The quiet wimp raises her voice at last, eyes wide at the ridiculous request. "WHAT?!?! Okay, this has gotten out of hand, I-"

As quickly as a semblance of courage came to Renee, it was gone, Emma smacking the taste out of her mouth, nearly knocking her over.

"Did I stutter? OFF! NOW!!!"

Renee slowly strips herself, her red heels and jaket first, then the skinny jeans, and her tank top. Renee's left standing in her white panties and push-up bra.

"AND THE UNDERWEAR! Jesus, Bayley was pathetic, but you? Literally useless."

Renee contains some whimpers as tears roll down her cheeks and drop onto her little pile of clothes. Finally, she's totally naked, her underwear joining that same pile.

Emma picks it all up, not even acknowledging Renee, and opens the door, throwing the clothes into the dirty trash can near the outside of the room. Renee jumps again slightly as Emma then slams the door shut.

"Now- ugh! Christ... I thought the horse was ugly naked... Are those supposed to be tits? Yeesh. Hold on.

Emma unties the shirt around her waist, throwing it in Young's face. Renee, desperate to hide her petite self from the cameras and millions watching, immediately puts the Emma shirt on. She wears it more like a tiny dress, the shirt barely covering her pussy and the very top of her thighs, Renee herself pulling down so it does so.

Emma rolls her eyes as Renee's eyeliner starts to run, so she takes her shades off the top of her head and puts them on Renee.

"Well I can't cure ugliness, but I can at least dress it well... Aren't you going to thank me? I DON'T GIVE OUT MERCH FOR FREE, Y'KNOW!"

"Thank you! Thank you Emma..." she sobs.

"This is just sad... Let's wrap this up." Emma orders the camera to be focused on her as she stands directly in front of it.

Hi Lexi! If you're watching this, and I know you are, Well... Sasha STILL hasn't shown up to work, Bayley's bed time kept her from competing so, little proposal - I'm going out to the ring right now. You're going to come out and join me for a little ol' no DQ match, and I'm going to ruin your goddamn life... Hope to see ya, champ!"

Emma walks away from the camera, her sweet ass swaying as she does. She grabs her shades off of Renee, putting them on herself.

"Now Renee, I don't give merch for free - you should be very thankful. SO, you're going to wear this shirt and NOTHING else on WWE programming from now on, okay?"

"B-b-bu-but"

"OKAY???"

"Yes! Yes yes, okay, okay... Thank you Emma... she croaks, still an emotional wreck.

"Good girl. Thank you for your time, Renee." she gives her a smack in the back of the head, before storming out of the room, the door slamming shut behind her. Renee is nursing the back of her head with one hand, keeping her shirt down with the other, her face red from crying. Her legs are bent inwards in a further attempt to censor herself, her small butt poking out the shirt from behind.

"... Back to you, WWE Universe..." she sniffles, barely keeping the ounce of dignity she has left as she tries to wipe away her tears.

As always, constructive criticism/general feedback is super appreciated, and I hope you all enjoyed reading! 'Till next time!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BigRedFanboy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2018, 08:42 PM

Default Renee

Awesome I love this thank you so much but I think it would have been better if Renee had a little more fight in her , and when she ultumately stripped have her in more embarrassing panties like printed panties that way she doesn’t want to strip but ultimately does .

I wonder what Alexa is thinking and is she going to accept and will she or Emma be wearing printed panties for more excitement if you don’t mind me asking ?

Awesome story though I love reading this I can’t wait to see when the next installment is .
The Following User Says Thank You to smjimmie1348 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2018, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smjimmie1348 View Post
Awesome I love this thank you so much but I think it would have been better if Renee had a little more fight in her , and when she ultumately stripped have her in more embarrassing panties like printed panties that way she doesn’t want to strip but ultimately does .

I wonder what Alexa is thinking and is she going to accept and will she or Emma be wearing printed panties for more excitement if you don’t mind me asking ?

Awesome story though I love reading this I can’t wait to see when the next installment is .

Some will break more easily than others! Renee just ain't a tough cookie haha. Emma's next victim will have a bit more of a fight in her.

Better question is if they'll even wear underwear at all, no?

Should be up in this thread Friday or Saturday! Stay tuned, and I'm glad you're enjoying it!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to BigRedFanboy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2018, 12:23 PM

Default It's All About Me: 4 - Absolutely Ruined

Characters

Purple = Emma

Red = Sonya

Yellow = Mandy

Hot off her 'interview' with that wimp Renee, Emma storms out to the ring. Her music blares as Emma practically growls out loud, ready to kick the life out of the little midget who calls herself champion. She rushes her usually sexy, arrogant entrance into the ring and starts kicking at the ring ropes, a look of fury in her eyes.

"COME ON THEN!!!"

A familiar screech is heard as... Huh? Paige's theme goes off! The audience are more excited than they already were, everybody standing - and yet Paige is nowhere to be seen? However, former MMA fighter Sonya Devilla emerges, her red gear offset by her crimson lipstick and raven black hair.

"Well well well, still on your little emotional rampage Emma?" she starts to slowly walk down the ramp.

Still one of Paige's b*tches, Sonya? I asked for the champion; not some irrelevant little newbie. she snarls, clearly not in much of a playful mood.

Ha! Irrelevant? That's rich... You wanted a match? You're getting it - with me! And of course-"

Your little blonde trophy housewife? What're you two gonna do to me? To me??? She couldn't fight her way out of a bloody paper b-"

Out from the crowd, Mandy, dressed in her typical curve-hugging, skimpy golden gear, rocking a pony tail to match, slides into the ring and starts attacking Emma from behind, raining down on the beautiful Aussie's head with forearm after forearm.

"Right on time!" Sonya drops her mic and runs into the ring, her and joins Mandy, the two striking Emma in the corner over and over as the bell rings.

"Rgghhh, tw*ts! Agh!"

"Hold her!!!" Sonya barks, and Mandy complies, holding Emma's arms behind her back. If only it were so easy... She grabs the front of Mandy's trunks, and the 'Golden Goddess' doesn't seem to notice - and then, after a quick elbow to the ribs, Emma bends down, yanking Mandy's trunks down to her knees in the process! Her fat, tanned ass is totally exposed, the bimbo of course not wearing underwear...

"What're you- AGHHHH?!?!" Rose didn't let go of Emma to her credit, but in shock at her situation, her grip weakened significantly. Sonya roars in frustration, going for a huge roundhouse...

BAM!!!

But Emma ducked it! Sonya's mortified to see that she kicked her poor room mate in the side of the head! She immediately lets go of Emma, and The curvacious blonde spins, almost comically, before flopping over face first onto the mat. Face down, ass up, hundreds of phone cameras getting shots of her big exposed ass.

Emma grabs Sonya by her pony tail, kneeing her in the gut repeatedly, yanking her by the hair into more and more strikes. The inexperienced grappler is already feeling weak, but still defiant.

She wastes no time and takes her out of the corner and pushes her - and Deville trips over the fat ass of her own KO'd partner! She frantically scrambled to get to the other side, but try as she might, she wasn't moving!

"The fuck? Why-" then, looking behind, she locks eyes with Emma, staring a hole through her, holding her by the boots - and before locking in an ankle lock! Sonya screams out, her right ankle feeling like it's caught in a damn vice!

"STOP, STOP, AHGHHHHHHH! YOU'RE GONNA FUCKING REGRET THIS! MANDY, WAKE UP!!!"

Emma cackles mercilessly as she twists harder and harder, Sonya's ankle is her toy to use and abuse. Meanwhile, poor Mandy is still out cold, trying to remember what day it is and her name...

Sonya doesn't tap, but damn she almost wishes she did. She whimpers like a hurt puppy, dragging herself to the nearest coner, taking off her boot to try and nurse her aching bare foot.

"Now for the Barbie..." Emma thinks, turning her attention to a dozing Mandy. "Hey! Wake up!!! Rise and shine, c'mon, up!"

She kicks at Mandy's ass repeatedly, watching as it jiggles near endlessly. Nothing. Mandy barely responds, just knocked senseless.

"Sonya? Yeah, I think you broke your partner!" Mandy can't even hear Emma, she just babbles mindlessly to herself, drooling on the mat.

The audacious Aussie hoists the thick bimbo up to her feet, guiding her over to a shaky Sonya, who's struggled to get to her feet, resting against the corner.

"Stupid cun-OOOGMPHHHHH?!?!" Sonya's whining is cut short as Mandy's cleavage engulfs her face! She tries frantically to push Mandy off, begging for her to wake up, anything, but Emma's not having it. She uses her foot to push Mandy into Sonya, but grabs Sonya's arms and pulls! Sonya is completely trapped, screaming and being smothered by her best friend's tits!

Emma finally lets go, the pair collapsing to the ring mat. Mandy's mouth is agape as Sonya pulls her tounge out of her throat, groggy and blushing like crazy in this nightmare Paige had her jump into.

Emma digs her nails into Sonya's trembling forearms, removing her MMA gloves and gagging her with them! Sonya weakly curses and slurrs at Emma, none coming out as more than a pathetic muffle. Her muffles do get pretty loud once her red trunks are yanked off however, nothing hiding her privates except for a hot pink thong!

Evil Emma ignores Sonya's cussing and begging, taking her down with a reverse russian leg sweep. Sonya's vision is almost blurry as she stares up at the lights, the energy sapped from her. Then, she feels cold, exposed as her hot pink thong is slid down her thighs. She angrily groans in protest, but is quickly shut up by a kick to the ribs, rolling her over.

The ropes are there... Maybe she could just crawl away... She places one hand forward and- what the??? Her underwear's wrapped around her neck as Emma pulls her away from the ropes!

"Nghhh, nghhhhhhnuhhh, NGHHHHHPH!!!" And it's locked in, the Emma Lock! Sonya's choking head is bent upwards as Emma uses the thong to strangle the little fight she had left out of her! Sonya tries to be strong, she really gives it her all, but 10 seconds of it prove too much, and the weakling taps out, both hands smacking the ring canvas quickly but weakly.

The bell rings and Emma's theme plays, obviously victorious, but she carries on, pulling and screaming for another 20 seconds, the thong almost ripping in her relentless grip - Sonya passes out, bug eyed, made an example of.

But Emma has one more little order of business... She grabs Mandy by her long bleached pony tail, picks her up, and positions herself over Sonya's head. She listens to the laughing, raunchy crowd and delivers a Fisherman Driver to Mandy - the bonde's huge ass not only landing on Sonya's head like a meaty anvil, but with the impact, Mandy's tits jumo free of their bra pirison, totally exposed!

Emma grabs a nearby camera man, ordering him to focus on her.

"I may as well finish you useless misfits off - Paige, you're next!!!"

And on that threat, Emma gives the camera a sarcastic little wave before storming off up the ramp, her quest for the Raw women's title not yet complete...

As always, constructive criticism/general feedback is super appreciated, and I hope you all enjoyed reading! 'Till next time!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BigRedFanboy For This Useful Post:

Tags
humiliated, humiliation, wwe, wwe humiliation

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s