photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-03-2013, 01:39 AM

All's I can say is, teachers, while putting on a good show to be good role models in public, often have very wild sides. I'll just leave it at that. *clears his throat* Heheh .... Never been to Philly, but if I get there, I'll be sure to let you know.
Old 08-03-2013, 01:42 AM

Thanked 35,789 Times in 4,712 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hindemith1974 View Post
All's I can say is, teachers, while putting on a good show to be good role models in public, often have very wild sides. I'll just leave it at that. *clears his throat* Heheh .... Never been to Philly, but if I get there, I'll be sure to let you know.
Fair 'nuff.

Oh, and you're dead on about teachers. Years ago I managed a BDSM club, and the owner wanted to make the place 18+ rather than 21+. About 20% of the members said they'd have to stop coming as seniors can be 18, and they couldn't risk running into any of their students...LOL!

https://clips4sale.com/33063/dfp-cus...4dbce9ff5887ad
www.loyalfans.com/dfp-videos

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: @DFP_Videos

Last edited by sirseph; 08-03-2013 at 01:44 AM. Reason: addition
The Following User Says Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2013, 01:50 AM

I hate to drag the thread off topic, but that reminds me of the time I went to a strip club with some fellow teachers, and this one stripper kept paying attention to one of my friends --- eventually he figured out why. She was a former student of his, from when he was student teaching, and she was in 7th Grade. But of course, the good news is, nobody can say much about it without also admitting that they've been there too.
The Following User Says Thank You to hindemith1974 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2013, 01:56 AM

LOL! I like to call that "The Producers" rule (those who have seen the movie might understand...just remember the scene in the park).

Quote:
Originally Posted by hindemith1974 View Post
I hate to drag the thread off topic, but that reminds me of the time I went to a strip club with some fellow teachers, and this one stripper kept paying attention to one of my friends --- eventually he figured out why. She was a former student of his, from when he was student teaching, and she was in 7th Grade. But of course, the good news is, nobody can say much about it without also admitting that they've been there too.

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2013, 11:51 AM

Is it wrong that I find it both weird and humorous that the posts for parts 1 and 2 were put up at the same time, yet somehow part 1 has more views, but part 2 has more "thanks?"

I'm also somewhat shocked that the actual update is already like 3 pages back already!

Old 08-03-2013, 03:20 PM

The crowd scenes were visually great; the outdoor shots were well-lit; and even the crowded car interior scenes were laid out perfectly. But the enthusiasm was so high that sometimes everybody tried to talk at once until it almost turned into a constant shriek. Even when it's unscripted, every crowd scene needs designated dialogue "leads" and "extras" to keep that under control.

Also, even when it's just one person, real screams sound almost as bad as real gunshots without pretty sophisticated sound editing. There's something called stage screaming that's really more like "oohs," "aahs" and "eeks". It may seem a little silly, but it would help lighten the tone a great deal.
The Following User Says Thank You to kopema For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2013, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopema View Post
The crowd scenes were visually great; the outdoor shots were well-lit; and even the crowded car interior scenes were laid out perfectly. But the enthusiasm was so high that sometimes everybody tried to talk at once until it almost turned into a constant shriek. Even when it's unscripted, every crowd scene needs designated dialogue "leads" and "extras" to keep that under control.
I understand what you're saying, but disagree because we were going for what I think may be a different goal than it seems you may be describing. When the goal is to create a chaotic wall of sound that stresses the large number of people, then dialogue spotlighting works against you. The goal of some scenes wasn't to have clear dialogue, but to show that a lot of people were in the scene. Also: not having access to individual microphones (or anywhere to put them on a nude actor), and/or the ability to re-loop dialogue after the fact does make some Hollywood techniques impractical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopema View Post
Also, even when it's just one person, real screams sound almost as bad as real gunshots without pretty sophisticated sound editing. There's something called stage screaming that's really more like "oohs," "aahs" and "eeks". It may seem a little silly, but it would help lighten the tone a great deal.
The point of a scream is to make you jump. There really isn't something called stage screaming. There's audio isolation, such as looping a scream separately to make it sharper and/or louder, and there's wide-angle recording, in which a scream is done at less than full volume and recorded with the ambient sound to diffuse it into the background. Each is used depending on what's needed. In this case we were using a shotgun microphone to pull the dialogue as clearly as possible, so the screams were recorded at the same volume as the dialogue. Since I didn't have an audio engineer, a boom, and the chance to do multiple takes to pull the audio separately, this was the best we could do, and I did feel it fit the goal of once again stressing both the public and large cast presentation goals.

Thanks for sharing, and I hope the fact that we disagree won't stop you from continuing to do so. I just want to make sure folks understand that the intensity of the video was something we were trying for, and so at least some of the "edges" were left sharp rather than smoothed to help promote the feeling we were looking for. Guerilla shooting is often very, very different from studio shooting. It uses different (and often more primitive) techniques to achieve goals that are sometimes just as different as those of a studio shoot.

Old 08-04-2013, 04:26 PM

In response to people asking; I've set up a folder at the DFP Yahoo Group that will be regularly updated showing which models I currently have booked, or who are available for bookings. This will make it easier for people to see if the model they want for a custom video is currently available.

1) If a model has "FC" in front of her name, it means I'll be working with her at FetishCon. FetishCon bookings have restrictions, and so are available at a special, discounted rate of $50. Such videos must have a story that can be filmed in a hotel room, use minimal extras (which may affect the cost), and require no special wardrobe, props, etc. FetishCon is August 15th-18th, so any custom requests will need to be arranged very, very soon.

2) If a model has a month (Aug/Sep/Oct/Nov) in front of her name, it means that the model is currently booked at some point during that month, and that's when the custom would be filmed.

3) If the model just has her name listed, then that model is available for customs, but not currently booked, so her availability will need to be arranged as needed.

Custom requests are handled PRIVATELY by emailing me at support@dfpproductions.com

NOTE: ALL PHOTOS ARE EITHER TAKEN BY DFP PRODUCTIONS, OR PROVIDED BY THE MODEL AND USED WITH PERMISSION.

AND NOW...BOOBIES!
Attached Thumbnails
Aug~Lydia.jpg   Aug~Rafferty.jpg  

FC~Candace.JPG   FC~Luna.jpg  

FC~Paige.jpg   FC~Sarah.jpg  

FC~Whitney.jpg   Nov~Star.jpg  

Oct~Candle.jpg   Sep~SaraLiz.jpg  

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2013, 04:29 PM

The rest of the boobies...er, ladies.

NOTE: ALL PHOTOS ARE EITHER TAKEN BY DFP PRODUCTIONS, OR PROVIDED BY THE MODEL AND USED WITH PERMISSION.
Attached Thumbnails
Alex.jpg   Carissa.jpg  

Hannah.jpg   Jordana.jpg  

Kerri.jpg   Pandora.jpg  

Rachel.jpg   Stathena.jpg  

Tara.jpg  

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2013, 07:07 PM

Thanked 177,357 Times in 18,918 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirseph View Post
The rest of the boobies...er, ladies.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...8&d=1375648132

Is this the Alex from the video?

Thanks

Fango

Tags
dfp productions, enf

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s