photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-10-2014, 08:20 AM

Thanked 3,599 Times in 545 Posts

My wife calls it "intentional, accidental groping". In college she was a 36C, which attracted a lot of attention from horny college guys. She said it was a given that if she went to a party with alcohol or a crowded bar that she would have her tits brushed up against dozens of times. Most guys would try to be casual and would not quite be able to squeeze through an opening to get around her. She said it was amazing how many guys would hold a drink just at her tit level then brush by her with the back of their hand. Some of the guys would be more blatant, and rub against her with the front of their hand and sometimes give her tits a little squeeze or even a full grope. She said unless she just disliked the person, she would usually let them cop a feel for 10 or 20 seconds as long as they didn't go under the shirt. A few times she admitted that the guy went under the shirt and bra and she let him, even though she was in a crowd.

She also said that before we were a couple that I was one of the worst offenders. I pointed out that she never asked me to stop. I remember one time, before we were dating, that were we at a party. We were sitting on the couch and I started massaging her neck. I then went under the shirt and rubbed her back. Soon, one hand slid around to her tit. She glanced back at me and said "what are you doing?" I said I was going to rub her tit. She snuggled back into me and soon I had both tits out of the bra. I probably played with her tits for a full 10 minutes. Her shirt was still on so you could not see anything but probably twenty people saw me feeling her up that evening.
Old 03-16-2014, 04:48 PM

Default A quick feel

I still do this to this day.

Nightclubs can be amazing. My wife isn't a fan, but we still frequent them on occasion. When they are packed full, it gets hot sweaty and very very close. Carry a drink in one hand, and let the other dangle by your side. Felt hundreds of arses and other lower regions over the years, always gets me a little wound up as I do it.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bob the black man For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2014, 11:44 PM

Default Hands off!

Back in my younger days I used to be bad about copping a feel at every opportunity. That was all well and good until one night when drunk it went a little too far and I was ganged up on by three women screaming about how I was a sexist pig and that women weren't just for pleasure. Needless to say that kind of curbed activity for a little while.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ryedog1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2014, 04:50 AM

Thanked 1,861 Times in 100 Posts
Default In a busy bar/club many moons ago

A group of my colleagues and their partners were all out in some busy bar one Friday night. I'd just left the dancefloor and had sat down on a bench seat with my hands spread out to the side when one of my older colleagues girlfriend returned from the bar and accidentally sat on my hand.

Rather than stand up so I could remove it she smiled and wiggled about a bit on my hand before letting me remove it.

About half an hour later we were in the same situation but this time I deliberately put my hand underneath her but this time with my palm facing upwards as she sat. She gave me a 'you naughty boy' look but again made no effort to move.

I apologised for my trick and she said,"Why? I like it."

So I started to slowly move my fingers around as she carried on talking to me and our friends. Nobody was any the wiser that I was caressing her pussy through the fabric of her thong.

This went on throughout the night. I was particularly pleased to note that she was wearing stockings too. Her boyfriend was in for a treat later I suspect.

I was 23 and she was in her late 40s
Old 04-14-2014, 05:49 PM

Thanked 1,075 Times in 387 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryedog1 View Post
Back in my younger days I used to be bad about copping a feel at every opportunity. That was all well and good until one night when drunk it went a little too far and I was ganged up on by three women screaming about how I was a sexist pig and that women weren't just for pleasure. Needless to say that kind of curbed activity for a little while.
But they are
Old 04-18-2014, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cufan86 View Post
My wife calls it "intentional, accidental groping". In college she was a 36C, which attracted a lot of attention from horny college guys. She said it was a given that if she went to a party with alcohol or a crowded bar that she would have her tits brushed up against dozens of times. Most guys would try to be casual and would not quite be able to squeeze through an opening to get around her. She said it was amazing how many guys would hold a drink just at her tit level then brush by her with the back of their hand. Some of the guys would be more blatant, and rub against her with the front of their hand and sometimes give her tits a little squeeze or even a full grope. She said unless she just disliked the person, she would usually let them cop a feel for 10 or 20 seconds as long as they didn't go under the shirt. A few times she admitted that the guy went under the shirt and bra and she let him, even though she was in a crowd.

She also said that before we were a couple that I was one of the worst offenders. I pointed out that she never asked me to stop. I remember one time, before we were dating, that were we at a party. We were sitting on the couch and I started massaging her neck. I then went under the shirt and rubbed her back. Soon, one hand slid around to her tit. She glanced back at me and said "what are you doing?" I said I was going to rub her tit. She snuggled back into me and soon I had both tits out of the bra. I probably played with her tits for a full 10 minutes. Her shirt was still on so you could not see anything but probably twenty people saw me feeling her up that evening.
Sounds like my wife. When she was in her early 20's she was slim and had 36 D tits. I've seen in photos she has that she used to wear alot of halter tops and dresses. I since heard from a mutual friend that when she would go out dancing and had a couple of beers in her she would let guys slide their hands in the side of the halter and grope around. My only concern with this is that I know my wife and after you get a couple of beers in her and start playing with her tits her motor starts and it usually doesn't end with just a bit of groping.
Old 04-20-2014, 02:00 AM

Thanked 4,450 Times in 270 Posts
Default My wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manfred12 View Post
Sounds like my wife. When she was in her early 20's she was slim and had 36 D tits. I've seen in photos she has that she used to wear alot of halter tops and dresses. I since heard from a mutual friend that when she would go out dancing and had a couple of beers in her she would let guys slide their hands in the side of the halter and grope around. My only concern with this is that I know my wife and after you get a couple of beers in her and start playing with her tits her motor starts and it usually doesn't end with just a bit of groping.
Sounds a lot like my wife also, get her drinking and dancing, she would do just about anything.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to stiv837 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2014, 11:21 PM

This happened before we were married, but my wife told me that she was eating at a restaurant with some friends, and every time the waiter filled up anyone's glasses, bringing out the food or removing anything from the table, he would rub up against her 44th breasts .
Eric
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 73roadrunner For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2014, 08:52 AM

Thanked 26,491 Times in 1,271 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 73roadrunner View Post
This happened before we were married, but my wife told me that she was eating at a restaurant with some friends, and every time the waiter filled up anyone's glasses, bringing out the food or removing anything from the table, he would rub up against her 44th breasts .
Eric
He wasn't interested in her other 43 breasts?
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2014, 11:46 AM

Stupid auto correct 44dd.
Eric
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 73roadrunner For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1