more agde
Attached Thumbnails
peggy_1.jpg   peggy_2.jpg  

peggy_3.jpg   peggy_4.jpg  

peggy_5.jpg   peggy_6.jpg  

peggy_9.jpg  
Old 02-25-2018, 08:14 PM

Default Single guys avoid Tantra

I went cap d agde in second week of september 2017.
The resort still had many people but it was not the busiest period. Plenty of naked bodies to be seen on beach.

Tantra club allows single guys for €50 but there is a trick , single guys have to stay downstairs where one couple may come for a walk. There is one girl in lingerie dancing on pole. About 30 men walking around hungry for action.
When a couple enters they get worried and go upstairs.

Upstairs is the action place for couples and single girls, thats where group of girls go.
Heavy security there so cannot pass by as single guy.

Single guys must avoid tantra its a trap to make money from you.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to satunkapur For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2018, 06:12 AM

Thanked 14,178 Times in 1,057 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by satunkapur View Post
The resort still had many people but it was not the busiest period. Plenty of naked bodies to be seen on beach.

Tantra club allows single guys for €50 but there is a trick , single guys have to stay downstairs where one couple may come for a walk. There is one girl in lingerie dancing on pole. About 30 men walking around hungry for action.

Upstairs is the action place for couples and single girls, thats where group of girls go.

I have heard about it. You also have to be carefull if couples or woman want to make apointment inside or at the entrance of the Tantra club. Off course security at the door will tell you that they/she is (may be) already inside and will let you pay 50euro to get inside and if you stay outside to wait, 95% shure there will nobody show up for you. Possible only police/security to tell you that you have to leave there. There are better place for single guys!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stevin6 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2018, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevin6 View Post
I have heard about it. You also have to be carefull if couples or woman want to make apointment inside or at the entrance of the Tantra club. Off course security at the door will tell you that they/she is (may be) already inside and will let you pay 50euro to get inside and if you stay outside to wait, 95% shure there will nobody show up for you. Possible only police/security to tell you that you have to leave there. There are better place for single guys!!!
Of course it's a trap otherwise it would be flooded to brim with single guys if getting action was gauranteed! I know we are desperate but why are single guys so gullible? Unless you get lucky nothing is ever in favour for the single guy! Women hold the key to the door for men's pleasure.. it's crap but that's just the way it is, a one sided controlled affair!
To be honest go to the far side of the beach in The evening where you can see a number of sex shows on the beach for free and perhaps even get jerked or sucked off which ive managed to do in the past, all the while get myself off and saving 50 euros in the process!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ryanaircapd For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2018, 11:29 AM

Thanked 5,885 Times in 192 Posts
Default She is my favorite Cap D'agde lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by parejabcn2 View Post
Cap d'Agde photos
http://www.oneclickchicks.com/th/4/3.../1/9956344.jpg
thanks for posting her...she is so luscious!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ohiobuckeye1946 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2018, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanaircapd View Post
Of course it's a trap otherwise it would be flooded to brim with single guys if getting action was gauranteed! I know we are desperate but why are single guys so gullible? Unless you get lucky nothing is ever in favour for the single guy! Women hold the key to the door for men's pleasure.. it's crap but that's just the way it is, a one sided controlled affair!
To be honest go to the far side of the beach in The evening where you can see a number of sex shows on the beach for free and perhaps even get jerked or sucked off which ive managed to do in the past, all the while get myself off and saving 50 euros in the process!
Very good points guys. IMHO, I don't even understand if I were single, why would I even go to an expensive and predominantly couple's only place like Cap d'Agde? It would be very frustrating to just watch other happy couples enjoying themselves and only occasionally I get lucky (maybe, no guarantee), at least to me. It's like opposite of taking my wife or girlfriend to a brothel and not being able experience the girls they offer (unless my girl is into 3 way with other girls etc) LOL. To each is his own, but this is just my thought.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gino02 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2018, 06:27 AM

Thanked 1,009 Times in 50 Posts
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by satunkapur View Post

I think the whole of Cap is a trap to make money it's just that some are more blatant than others.
Tantra isn't our favourite club but we have had a few good nights in there, and we mean with single guys.
The downstairs where you go down the narrow corridor can be a bit daunting for the ladies so we do tend to avoid that bit, especially at the weekend when it can get very busy.
Reading your post it seems that you must have missed that single guys are allowed into the first part of the upstairs area and that is where we (Mrs really) has had the most fun.

The other club which allows single guys is Jeux de Mains in Port Ambonne but it can quickly develop into a big gangbang situation which sometimes can be difficult to control. Single guys need to be (and are) quite forceful to get to the front and it does tend to put a lot of the ladies off.

Probably the best place for single guys is the Histories d'O sauna, also in Port Ambonne. It is our preferred venue when Mrs is looking for some action with single guys. There is always enough couples and a good selection of singles and the place is always action packed.
We can also choose to take a guy into a room and lock the door or leave the door open if she wants others to join in.

On the beach the competition for single guys is stiff (pun intended LOL) so unless you get lucky and get sucked off in one of the beach bukkake sessions that spring up from time to time or meet up with a couple you have met in a bar the night before then for most the action will be just visual.
We still love the place though.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hotlovefun42 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2018, 08:56 PM

Thanked 11,435 Times in 380 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlovefun42 View Post
I think the whole of Cap is a trap to make money it's just that some are more blatant than others.
Tantra isn't our favourite club but we have had a few good nights in there, and we mean with single guys.
The downstairs where you go down the narrow corridor can be a bit daunting for the ladies so we do tend to avoid that bit, especially at the weekend when it can get very busy.
Reading your post it seems that you must have missed that single guys are allowed into the first part of the upstairs area and that is where we (Mrs really) has had the most fun.

The other club which allows single guys is Jeux de Mains in Port Ambonne but it can quickly develop into a big gangbang situation which sometimes can be difficult to control. Single guys need to be (and are) quite forceful to get to the front and it does tend to put a lot of the ladies off.

Probably the best place for single guys is the Histories d'O sauna, also in Port Ambonne. It is our preferred venue when Mrs is looking for some action with single guys. There is always enough couples and a good selection of singles and the place is always action packed.
We can also choose to take a guy into a room and lock the door or leave the door open if she wants others to join in.

On the beach the competition for single guys is stiff (pun intended LOL) so unless you get lucky and get sucked off in one of the beach bukkake sessions that spring up from time to time or meet up with a couple you have met in a bar the night before then for most the action will be just visual.
We still love the place though.
All true and I very much agree with everything that you have written.

I haven't actually been in to Jeux de Mains, but on a couple of occasions have hung around the doorway area for a few minutes just to check out the clientele and see if it may be a viable evening, but each time it was gangs of guys going in who had clearly been drinking somewhat heavily..........so it's a 'no' from me.

OK then, before we get the complaints of all talk and not enough pics........here goes
Attached Thumbnails
Cap dAgde (1).jpg   Cap dAgde (2).jpg  

Cap dAgde (3).jpg   Cap dAgde (4).jpg  

Cap dAgde (5).jpg   Cap dAgde (6).jpg  

Cap dAgde (7).jpg   Cap dAgde (8).jpg  

Cap dAgde (9).jpg   Cap dAgde (10).jpg  

http://heelsnstocking.blogspot.co.uk...rs-resort.html

All completely free (& link back to OCC )
The Following 70 Users Say Thank You to Heelsnstocking. For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2018, 08:59 AM

Thanked 14,178 Times in 1,057 Posts

Please don't (re)post pics like https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...7&d=1520816192 as i get inmidiately appetite in the very nice food they serve at Le Lagon Blueue, especially oyster & fish. And if the girl on the photo, who is like a pearl, would accompany me, it would make it more complete.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stevin6 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2018, 07:37 PM

Thanked 11,435 Times in 380 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevin6 View Post
Please don't (re)post pics like https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...7&d=1520816192 as i get inmidiately appetite in the very nice food they serve at Le Lagon Blueue, especially oyster & fish. And if the girl on the photo, who is like a pearl, would accompany me, it would make it more complete.
Oh....Okay. None nutrition related images especially for you
Attached Thumbnails
Cap dAgde (11).jpg   Cap dAgde (12).jpg  

Cap dAgde (14).jpg   Cap dAgde (15).jpg  

Cap dAgde (17).jpg   Cap dAgde (19).jpg  

Cap dAgde (21).jpg   Cap dAgde (22).jpg  

Cap dAgde (23).jpg   Cap dAgde (24).jpg  

http://heelsnstocking.blogspot.co.uk...rs-resort.html

All completely free (& link back to OCC )

Tags
bike week, cap d'adge, nudists

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009