Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-04-2015, 01:15 AM

Thanked 29,763 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default local girl

I found this local girl/couple from rc and flickr. Shes a milf big tits and likes sucking cock.

Anyway my son goes in for a minor operation and the nurse working the reception desk is this woman. Im thinking ive seen your tits pussy and how you suck cock and now speaking up close with you. Wow

Now driving home from work oneday i see this woman same woman getting off the bus and she loves near me too.

Year goes by and im at a social for a guy we know and guess whose there, same woman.

Later i sent a message to her hubby saying id seen her in person and he was cool with it however he wouldnt say anything to his wife.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2015, 01:36 AM

Thanked 1,623 Times in 150 Posts

There was a girl that I did a lot of stupid things for when I was a lot younger, but never got to have sex or even see her naked. She kept in contact with me on and off over the years, even told me when she became a stripper. Took all my self control to not immediately drive across the country to try to find what club it was, but I had no idea where to even begin (found out the name years later. It's closed now). At one point, she friended me on Livejournal (to tell you know long ago that was) and had put up photos of the home births of her sons, and, low & behold, she was topless in the photos. Not exactly erotic, but she wasn't exposed from the waist down and, seriously, I'll take what I can get. Years later on Facebook she put up a photo of herself bodypainted by a friend. Managed to save the photos before she took them down. She's completely removed herself from social media after marrying her second husband and gone completely conspiracy-theory nutty, so I doubt I'll see anything else unless someone has managed to get other photos of her.

In an unrelated story, I have found my sister in the background of at least two separate photos of girls flashing their tits in public.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Beelzebozo For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2015, 07:01 AM

Default yes

Ive been browsing hoping to find someone i no and ive come across one who was on here a few years ago called Natalie ***** LAST NAME REMOVED *****. Shes had a boob job now but i new her before that. If anyone has pics of her plz post as the thread containing pics of her has been closed down. Ive also found no explicit pics of a milf called bikerbaber6 who lives round the corner from me, i have a couple of pics of her but cant seem to add them with my phone.

Last edited by Fango; 08-04-2015 at 10:37 AM.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to charlie330ci For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2015, 01:21 PM

Default Someone I know

My ex-boyfriend put my nudes on the internet without my knowledge or consent when my father found them. The pictures had me completely naked and some of them with me spread eagle. How do you act when your father is showing you pictures of you like that. I was so embarrassed about it but later on I would get soaking wet and super horny knowing that my dad has seen all of me nude especially close up's of my spread open pussy
Old 09-02-2015, 02:18 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminen View Post
My ex-boyfriend put my nudes on the internet without my knowledge or consent when my father found them. The pictures had me completely naked and some of them with me spread eagle. How do you act when your father is showing you pictures of you like that. I was so embarrassed about it but later on I would get soaking wet and super horny knowing that my dad has seen all of me nude especially close up's of my spread open pussy
Welcome! Glad to have another woman's input!

This tale is embarrassing, but I'm glad that it did good things for you in the end!

Are they still up? I ask because of your career - maybe now it's not a big deal?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2015, 07:56 PM

Thanked 9,338 Times in 353 Posts
Default She is working with me

I found her on the web and did not beleve!

SEE HER (sorry, her face is only for me ... )
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_3523(2).jpg  
Old 09-02-2015, 08:50 PM

Default The pictures your father found...

Quote:
I wish you post those photos your father found so we could see what you were telling use about.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to baddaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2015, 02:41 PM

Thanked 23,628 Times in 1,098 Posts

Last year I found women I used to work for on an ftp page. It was her boyfriend's. Unfortunately there were no nudes in there but there are some bikini pictures and wearing a night gown. In some pictures you can see her nipples through the fabric. She was not that attractive but never expected to see her those kind of pictures so it did turn me on eventually
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to hamlet For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2015, 05:52 PM

Thanked 1,430 Times in 190 Posts

Quote:
This belongs in the "Fiction" thread
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Timbo For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2015, 05:43 PM

Default Just one

My step son told me where to find a pic he put up of his ex-wife, they were married when he posted it. But I would also love it if somebody recognize my wife and contacted me about it.
Attached Thumbnails
roberta.jpg  

Tags
friend, girlfriend, i knew her, in-law, recognize, sister, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
IMG 1440

2m:05s

10-23-2019
Flip Cup Turns to Strip Cup

9m:11s

07-03-2017
Video1