uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-01-2024, 06:26 PM

Default Peggy, a mistake I made

We all make mistakes, Peggy was mine. She wasn’t super hot, but wasn’t ugly either. Not really thin, but not fat. Her best asset was her nice sized boobs, full firm C cups as well as an eagerness to please. It was the summer after my senior year of college, I was home with a job until grad school started in the fall. I had multiple FWBs going my senior year so I was used to getting laid or getting my dick sucked a couple times a week. But summer in a college town means all the students are gone, the bars are dead and I was horny. My five year high school reunion happened, I got quite drunk and made a successful pass at Peggy. We agreed to meet up afterwards, I had gotten a ride with a friend and she met me where I had parked my car.

I was blunt with her and told her I didn’t want a relationship, but thought we could give each other some pleasure, and she said that was fine. I was all over her. In a matter of minutes, I had the straps of her bra and slip pulled off her shoulders and arms, unbuttoned the bodice of her dress, and removed her bra. While enjoying her nips, I was rubbing her thigh, first on top, then on the inside, then move to rubbing her crotch directly. She got pretty aroused, so I pulled her panty hose and panties down and removed them, I then started fingering her. After she came, I suggested we find a more isolated place. She asked why and I said I figured she didn’t want to suck my dick here. She tensed up a bit, but agreed with me. I told her I knew of a good place and I would drive. We moved over into my car and I headed down the road.

The place I had in mind was an elevated water or sewer pipe that crossed a shallow ravine. For whatever reason, it had a walkway built on top of it, one side was entirely inaccessible, the other side you could get to if you knew it was there. We spent many evenings in high school drinking beer and smoking dope there, I have no idea how my friend ever found it. Anyway, we headed down the road and I told Peggy that once we got onto a side road she could get started. She seemed a little surprised, but agreed. It was pretty obvious at this point that she was inexperienced and I’d need to talk her through the whole process. So she sucked me while we drove there, sucked me a couple times once we got there, with me finger banging her as well. She was eager to please, swallowing every drop. She said she needed to get home as it was getting late so I took her back to her car, said thanks, and drove away. Didn’t promise to call her, didn’t kiss her good night, didn’t get her number. Figured that was that.

I was wrong. She started calling me at least every other day. Got to the point that if the phone rang in the evening I would walk outside so my mom could honestly say I wasn’t there. She asked me if I had led her on at all and of course I lied, not like you can tell your mom you had a girl blow you a few times and were now ghosting her. I managed to avoid talking to her for the next few weeks, but my parents went out of town a lot and I made the mistake of picking up the phone and getting stuck talking to her. She went on about wanting to see me so I said what the hell and invited her over, told her my parents were out of town and we’d have the house to ourselves. She asked if we were going out because that would affect the clothes she wore but I told her we were staying in, she should wear a denim skirt with a short sleeved blouse but nothing underneath, no bra or panties. She stammered a bit and I told her I planned to undress her in the front hall.

She arrived dressed as I had told her, I shut the door behind her and took her skirt and blouse off. No bra or panties as I had instructed. I gave her nips a quick lick, then took her hand and led her downstairs to the rec room, had her stand in front of a couch where I sat down. She asked about my clothes and I told her she would take them off when it was time. I had her stand over me, straddling my legs and started running my hands up and down her body. She put her hands on my shoulders and bent over to kiss me, one of my hands found her clit and started rubbing it. I worked my way down to her boobs and licked and sucked her nipples. She started breathing heavily quite quickly, then started moaning after what didn’t seem like a very long time. Her knees were buckling, she ended up coming with a very loud moan. At this point I told her it was time to undress me, she pulled my t-shirt off over my head and knelt down, I pulled her head to my chest and told her to lick and suck my nipples. She did this while pulling my shorts and underwear off, then slowly worked her way down across my stomach and up the shaft of my dick. She got to work sucking and jerking me off, after a few minutes I warned her it was time and she swallowed my load just like I had told her to.

I had her sit on my lap facing me with her legs straddling mine. I reached down and started rubbing her clit and pushed one of her boobs up towards her mouth and told her to start licking and sucking her nipples. As she started breathing heavily, I stopped and told her to finish. She asked what I meant and I told her I wanted to watch her masturbate. She started rubbing her clit with quite a frenzy and came both quickly and intensely. She then knelt down in front of me and started sucking me, stopping and telling me to masturbate for her once I got seriously aroused. I stood in front of her and told her to open her mouth and stick out her tongue and jerked a load onto her tongue. She held it on her tongue for 30 seconds or so until I told her to go ahead and swallow.

At this point I told her it was time for some bondage. I moved her back against a support post and tied her ankles together around the pole, then tied her wrists together behind her back. I told her it was now time for titty torture and put a small bench in front of her with a serving tray and two glasses filled with crushed ice and water. I told her to bend over and suck me, making sure her nipples went into the ice water. She squealed when she felt the cold but started in sucking me. After a minute she sat up and said she couldn’t stand it, so I told her fine, we can always use pain. I tied her wrists up in the air, forcing her to bend over at the waist. Her boobs were hanging straight down, and I attached my pain device - two clothespins with a metal chain connecting them. I then hung fishing weights from the chain, about five ounces total. I knelt in front of her and she started sucking me again. The pain must have really turned her on because she sucked me with an enthusiasm I had never seen before.

I untied her from the stress position so she could sit up, then got my vibrator out and set a kitchen time for ten minutes and told her she’d know how much time she had left. I started vibing her clit, she was begging me to stop at about 5 minutes, but I finished the whole 10 and when I stopped, she actually asked for a little more. I then stood in front of her and she started sucking me again, eventually I started jerking off and sprayed my load on her chest above her breasts. I spread it out into a thin film and had her lick my finger off. I told her when she was alone, she could wet a finger and get a taste of my cum.

I untied her the rest of the way, she took the clothespins off her nipples and we got dressed. As we were walking upstairs, I told her she should stop calling me so much. We weren’t going to be an item, but I was okay with it if she wanted to get together for sex every few weeks. We got together two more times that summer, once at my house and once at hers, I got an apartment near campus when grad school started and paid the $1.50 per month for an unlisted number so she couldn’t track me down. Interestingly, I got a card in the mail about two years later, it said “Who died and left you God?” on the front and inside “Fuck You” was written. No signature, but a return address. I spent a week thinking of a girl where things had ended badly, I’d look her up in the phone book and it wasn’t her. I didn’t bother to call her or go see her.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EltonC For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s