Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-15-2024, 01:52 PM

Thanked 1,324 Times in 143 Posts
Default Bourbon Street

I have question.
How common is flashinfg on Bourbon Street new Orleans when it isn't mardi gras? I genuinely have no idea. Is it a nightly thing, with lots of women flashing? Or does it not happen at all?
I'm asking as a relative is going there and I'm positive if it is going on she'd join in, her husband would make sure too. I just want to know if it is a real thing and I can start to drop it into conversations with them.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Erii For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2024, 08:33 PM

Thanked 21,506 Times in 1,566 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erii View Post
I have question.
How common is flashinfg on Bourbon Street new Orleans when it isn't mardi gras? I genuinely have no idea. Is it a nightly thing, with lots of women flashing? Or does it not happen at all?
I'm asking as a relative is going there and I'm positive if it is going on she'd join in, her husband would make sure too. I just want to know if it is a real thing and I can start to drop it into conversations with them.
Can't speak to other times, but Halloween week is busy. My wife got more beads than we could carry home.

DR
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2024, 12:13 AM

Thanked 4,507 Times in 133 Posts

Quote:
I have question.
I was there this year on a weekday in summer, no special events going on. Very hot/humid.

There are some bars with no/low cover where you can go up on a balcony. I probably saw 5-10 pairs of tits in a few hours while up there-- spurned by a group of guys and girls who bought beads nearby. Some were from bacherlorette parties, some couples. But generally not all at the same time, just when the right people were there.

What was actually most successful was when there was an attractive girl on the balcony offering the beads and asking for tits

FYI there are live webcams here:

https://www.earthcam.com/usa/louisia...?cam=catsmeow2
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iwannaCU86 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2024, 10:45 AM

Quote:
I have question.
This was several years ago but I was there in August (very hot and humid) and it seemed like any night of the week and even during the day you could walk down Bourbon street and see the occasional flashing. The French Quarter is a must see regardless of the time of year in my opinion.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to typerr For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2024, 05:07 PM

Thanked 1,331 Times in 71 Posts

The first time we went to Mardi Gras my wife said no way was she showing tits even thou they are very nice. However when we left the hotel that morning I noticed she didn’t wear a bra. Everything was great walking up and down Bourbon Street. A few guys throwed her some small beads but nothing really impressive. Then she saw a guy with some beads about the size of a large egg. She tried to get him to throw them to her but he said no way unless you show me your tits. Well she wanted those beads bad so up came her shirt and her full C cup breasts were on display for everyone to see. That broke the ice so to speak. Everybody within 3 miles of Bourbon Street got to see her tits and she had so many beads she was giving them away.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to txrock For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2024, 07:59 AM

Thanked 21,599 Times in 1,473 Posts

I was born in New Orleans and still live in New Orleans.

You'll see the most boobs during Carnival time (Mardi Gras season).

They'll be other times when there may be parties and celebrations and titties may (or may not) come out but if you're coming down here to see random women flash or to have your wife or girlfriend flash, the best time to do it is during Mardi Gras, otherwise you'll just see people bar hopping up and down Bourbon.

NOPD is known for "letting Bourbon Street be Bourbon Street" during Mardi Gras so FEMALE flashers get a pass but keep in mind Louisiana state troopers are going to be assisting NOPD in the coming weeks. If you flash during a non-Mardi Gras period, you may get in trouble with the LST, which may not be as lenient as the NOPD.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~*ghetto_star*~ For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2024, 09:02 AM

Thanked 16,274 Times in 1,135 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by txrock View Post
The first time we went to Mardi Gras my wife said no way was she showing tits even thou they are very nice. However when we left the hotel that morning I noticed she didn’t wear a bra. Everything was great walking up and down Bourbon Street. A few guys throwed her some small beads but nothing really impressive. Then she saw a guy with some beads about the size of a large egg. She tried to get him to throw them to her but he said no way unless you show me your tits. Well she wanted those beads bad so up came her shirt and her full C cup breasts were on display for everyone to see. That broke the ice so to speak. Everybody within 3 miles of Bourbon Street got to see her tits and she had so many beads she was giving them away.
This is how my wife was. This was before I met her, but she told me that she said NO WAY was she going to flash. But then all her friends were flashing, even the prudish ones. She didn't want to be the only woman not flashing, but she still wouldn't do it...until she saw the most perfect beads. Then her boobs came out. And she enjoyed it so much that she ended up flashing more than all her friends overall. She said at one point she was talking to a random guy and his gf and she just kept her shirt up for a minute or two while they talked. She said the look of disgust on the random gf's face made her want to keep her shirt up even longer!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer