Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2023, 04:28 PM

Thanked 2,699 Times in 135 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eviltwin View Post
They were lying, maybe they actually believed it, but it’s not true. Posture and stress on the back can cause many spinal problems, but not scoliosis, which is a sideways curvature. It’s usually genetic, although can occur spontaneously. It may not have been noticeable in previous generations, due to being mild, but most would find there is a history of scoliosis in the family if investigating.

So don’t believe you caused it due to masturbation, that sounds more like an attempt to scare you away from it, like so many other horrible things allegedly associated with it in the past.
Thanks for the information. I have always been skeptical about that. I'm sure they meant well.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amy Sue For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2023, 05:36 PM

Wow part 4 is amazing. What a hot once in a lifetime experience. I think the locked outside fully nude is a very common fantasy especially for women. I can't believe their first thought was to force you into the hallway naked.
The Following User Says Thank You to mustardseed For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2023, 11:27 PM

Default The Evolution of an Exhibitionist, Part 5

Part 5: Testing the Waters
(mid 1980s)

It was the summer before I left for college, I was at my parent’s house on Hilton Head Island. I had been looking for new adventures I could bring to life around the house. We had an outdoor shower next to the utility yard. It was uncovered because it was intended to be used by people in swimsuits rinsing off the sand when returning from the beach (common in resort communities like ours). But I fantasized about having a proper shower outdoors. This came together one morning after I spent some time lying in bed, revving myself up while waiting to hear my parents leave for work. When I knew they both had gone, I got out of bed, naked as always, grabbed the soap and shampoo from the bathroom and walked right out the back door and around the corner to the side of the house where the shower was located.

After rebounding from my experience at the hotel (part 4), I was in a special mode, brimming with confidence. I did not bring a towel, or even peek out the windows to be sure the coast was clear. I just bravely walked out with purpose. I knew the shower could not be seen by the neighbors for the trees, and was blocked from the street because of the walls around the utility yard. That is where the trash cans were hidden behind little walls to keep the resort looking nice. I took a short shower, half hoping and half afraid of being discovered. It was exciting, but it did not last as long as I wanted because the water was just too cold.

A while after dripping my way back into the house, I heard the garbage truck. My heart raced. I had given no thought to that it was trash day. We were not allowed to put the cans out near the street. The garbage men had to retrieve the trash from everyone’s utility yard. If I had taken my shower a bit later, they may have caught me. Most likely I would have still heard the truck over the running water. But this started an idea that I knew right then I would make happen.

I was so impatient for the next collection day. My excitement was building the whole week. I did not think the men would report me. And if they did, I would tell my mom that I had so much sand in my bathing suit that I had to take it off, and I thought I would be safe with the reasonably private shower.

Knowing I would be just around the corner from the trash cans, only a few feet from the men, naked and soapy wet – I was dizzy with excitement all week. And unlike some of my other ideas, I knew I would go through with it. Not even the cold water would deter me. I planned to pretend I could not hear them because of the water and would just keep showering while they watched. My biggest fear was that they would duck away with embarrassment and not help my fantasy come true.

When the day finally arrived, I waited at the window for much longer than necessary in case they came early. I heard the truck when it was far down our street, and I ran to position. I don’t remember the water being as cold as before. I showered for what seemed like forever before I could tell they were at our house. I didn’t want to look. I thought they would be more likely to watch if they thought I didn’t know. So, I would try to catch sly glimpses in their direction. I saw no sign of them.

After a couple of minutes, I decided it had been too long. They must have turned back when they heard the shower. I started to look up and caught sight of a pair of boots near the door to the utility yard. They were pointed right at me. He was so close. Quickly looking way, I was hit with a pounding pressure in my head. I thought I was going to burst. I kept showering, and for some reason I stopped breathing and had to focus just to catch my breath. It was so intense. With no doubt he had seen me, I felt on the edge of an orgasm, but feared I would pass out.

Soon I heard the cans being moved. I felt the pressure subside a bit. They had caught me, but they are just continuing with their job. I started to catch my breath, but my head was still pounding. I thought to peek up a bit more to see them taking the cans to their truck. But as I started to look, I could see he was still there. Thrilling for sure, he was only seven or eight feet away. But this was the first time I thought it could go much different than I had planned. What if he enjoyed the show too much and decided to do something about it? I was filled with so many conflicting emotions.

As I was wondering what to do now, I realized he was gone. I looked up farther to watch them leave but saw no one. I realized this was my chance to retreat, but I couldn’t. The overwhelming satisfaction was more powerful than the fear. I couldn’t end it now. So, I stood on my tippy toes to look over the walls. He was farther away now but looking right at me. I locked eyes with him. I let out a little involuntary screech and covered my mouth. He looked off to the side a bit and put up both his hands as if I had pulled a gun on him. Neither of us moved for a moment. He seemed more scared than me. Then his partner came up the walk returning the cans. They could not see much of me now as I was tucked up tight to the little wall I was peeking over. Not knowing what to do next, I just smiled at them. The one smiled back with eyebrows raised, but kept his hands up. The partner just kept looking down and shook his head while replacing the cans. I wanted them to know it was okay. So, I said, “Thank you.” and they both backed away while waving their hands – not in the way of goodbye, but more as if to shoo me away. They were both Mexican, but probably spoke English, although they said nothing.

It was clear by their expressions that this was a confusing but positive encounter. I think they were gesturing away any guilt on their part, or perhaps suggesting I should not be out here like this. After they turned and moved farther down the walk, I realized this went better than I had hoped. I was not ready for it to end. Just before they reached their truck, I stepped out from behind the wall, in case they looked back one more time. They did. I struck a little pose and gave a cute wave. The more engaging one raised his hand to his forehead and went to his truck.

I turned off the water and scurried around the corner and into the house. I watched from the front window to see the truck continuing down the street, but I could not see much of them. I dropped to the floor and rolled around on the soft white carpet, overwhelmed with excitement and pleasure. It could not have gone better.

I wondered if I should do it again next week. That thought lasted for a few days, but I decided not to push my luck. Probably best they thought it was an accident. I was realizing my antics could give someone the wrong idea and get me in trouble. Although, when lying in bed each morning, I would still fantasize about Tom Selleck – or sometimes a couple of sanitation workers…

It is rare to have all go as well or better than planned. And even though I would go on to much more daring and intense adventures, I still think of this experience as one of the best ever.
Old 10-06-2023, 05:05 AM

Such a horny and extremely believable account of your adolescent year's, you tell us in such a way, that we can visualise the scenarios, keep up the magnificent work Amy Sue x
The Following User Says Thank You to Toonrasta For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2023, 01:18 PM

Amy Sue, your stories are amazing. It's just like being there and seeing it all unfold. They are extremely exciting and very stimulating. It must be extreamly stimulating for you to relive them for all our enjoyment. Can't wait for the next account.
Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 25baja For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2023, 02:29 AM

Default The Evolution of an Exhibitionist, Part 6

I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has been reading. Without you I could not tell my story. I also should remind you that my story is a long one, and I will occasionally jump around in time to explain and connect to any pictures or videos I can post.
The part numbers reflect no chronology. They are only for reference. Better to note the time periods at the top of each part.

Part 6: Naked Acceptance
(Mid 1990s)

After I recorded my little fashion show for Mark and Brandon, Brandon asked if I would be interested in making more videos. He offered his services as camera man. I didn’t hesitate. I had left my husband in large part because I could not be myself in that relationship. When I tried to express my exhibitionist nature, he was not into it. It upset him. I went years being the wife he wanted and not able to even discuss by desires. Returning to who I am was goal number one for me.

I was enjoying the freedom that my new friends supported. Using their office as my apartment and launching point into my new life had so far been a wonderful experience. But it was scary. I also felt somewhat alone. Going from my parents’ house to the sorority, to my husband, I had never really been on my own. But now I was, and it was intimidating.

Brandon’s acceptance and interest in using me as his model made me feel like I had a partner, of sorts. Mind you I was not looking for a relationship beyond friends. My parents had found out that I had left my husband, and they were pressuring me to return to him. I was very confused, and had no idea of a direction, and was starting to think I would have to go back to that life. So, I wanted to make the most of my freedom now, without overcomplicating a possible return to my old life.

At first, this was working with Brandon. He was very professional with me. As amateur as our efforts were, he made me feel like a real model. He was the camera man, and I was the subject. He was good at giving me direction, and I could still do what I wanted. I always felt very sexy when he would video my posing and frolicking, and I felt safe with him.

I would talk often of my problems, and he was supportive. That may have been my mistake. I tend to overshare. The more I came to trust him, the more I wanted to be close to him. But he never showed signs of true interest. Our recording sessions would bring my libido to a boil. Some of the time I would be touching myself in the videos and I would become overwhelmed. But he was all business. It started to bother me. I didn’t want a relationship, but I wanted him to want me.

Brandon and I had a lot of mutual friends. That’s how I met my new landlords, Brandon and Mark, in the first place. We all worked at a theme park / movie studio in Orlando Florida. Brandon and I did not work directly together much. I mostly knew him through our friends. In these circles, Brandon was a leader. He made independent films and used a lot of us want-to-be actors in his projects.

One night while Brandon was working on a project at the office, and I was doing my best to distract him by cooking my dinner topless, he asked if I wanted to go with him to a party. I knew our friends were throwing him a party for his birthday, at a bar just North of Orlando. I had been intending to go. But now that Brandon asked me to go with him, to his birthday party, I thought he was finally going to make his move.

Brandon picked me up at the office/apartment and drove us to the bar. The dynamic was different, as I think we both were wondering if this was a date. The party was fun, but as we mostly mingled with our friends, and often not together, it did not feel like a date.

On the drive home, I wasn’t sure what to say. It was his birthday. He set this up to leave the party with me. He was in a good mode, but I had no idea what he was thinking. So, I asked, “What should we do now?”.

“You should get naked.”, he answered.

“You really think I should?”, I asked, looking around at the surrounding traffic. But I had hardly finished my question before pulling my shirt off over my head. I realized mid-question that I did not want to give him the opportunity to say he was joking.

As I continued to undress, he kept looking over at me with wide eyes. I was naked around him regularly, but this was the first time we were in public, as much as being in the car is public. And this was the first time it was not for the camera, or me just relaxing in the apartment. This was arguably a date. It was new territory for us. I was not undressing for me, but for him… and perhaps others on I-4.

I sat there naked for a minute with no conversation. I could tell he was nervous. I took his hand and brought it to my chest. All the times he directed my actions, or adjusted my clothes, etc. while videotaping, he had never really touched me. We both relaxed a bit, and I reclined my seat. He caressed me as I put my arms over my head and closed my eyes, peeking only occasionally as I sensed the sweep of the street lights across my body.

I asked if he thought people could see me. He said it was too dark, and pointed out that we could not see into their cars. I thought he was right, and I felt some of the thrill recede. I reached up and turned on the overhead light. He pulled away to put both hands on the wheel. I asked if he could see. He looked down at me and said, “Yes.”. I meant see the road, but I think he knew. I pulled his hand back to my body and imagined the passing cars all watching. He mentioned that we could get pulled over with the light on. I smiled and let out a little moan to indicate pleasure. I was having amazing sensations from head to toe. His caress was wonderful. But it was connecting with someone in this way (for the first time in my life), while completely exposed, that brought my pleasure to a climax.

As we were nearing the office/apartment I asked if he thought I should go in like this. He said no, that I can’t do that. I felt the moment deflate a little. Then he picked up my skirt from the floorboard and told me I should just wear this and my heels. The sensations were returning. My skirt was accompanied by a slip, as it was sheer. But he left the slip on the floor.

When he unnecessarily parked far from the apartment, I began to think he understood. It was just what I needed. He was nothing like my husband. These emotions mixed with the excitement I felt anticipating the walk to the apartment.

As I sat in the now quiet car in just my skirt and heels. He looked over at me as if to say, “You really doing this?”. I thumbed my purse strap over my shoulder, gave him a quick smile, swung the door open, and stepped out into the light of the parking lot.

When we closed ourselves safely in the apartment, both filled with the excitement of the moment, I put my arms around him, pushed my body up against him and asked, “What do you think about that? Do you think the neighbors saw?” He said I sure closed the car door loud, and he expected I would walk along the darker path next to the buildings, instead of right down the middle of the well-lit parking lot. I pulled away and asked if he was upset. He told me it was the hottest thing he had ever seen.

I kissed him. We made out on the sofa for a while, but that was it. He didn’t spend the night.

I didn’t come out and say it, but I thought I made it obvious that I wanted him to stay. He seemed a little nervous. Maybe he thought I was too drunk? Maybe he thought I was only giving him a birthday present? Maybe it was because I was still married? At the time, I did not know.

I did not see Brandon for a few days, which was rare. So, I called him. We had a good talk, but it was hard to gauge if something was wrong. I could not stop thinking about how good I felt that night driving home. He enjoyed watching me do something I enjoy – a thing many people think wrong. And he suggested it, even if he was joking. I felt accepted in a way I thought could never happen.

I was determined to do something about this. Knowing myself, I first feared I could take it too far, then a realization. It would be fine if I took it too far. I was looking for acceptance in extremes. He would either embrace me for who I am, or it would never be anyway.

My plan was to go to his apartment (where he lived, not the office) and knock on his door wearing only my little black sheer skirt and heels, and tell him I needed to get the rest of my clothes out of his car. Not only would this be hysterical, I also thought he would love it, or I would learn what I needed to know.

The problem was, I could not find the skirt anywhere. I searched desperately. It was not uncommon for me to lose clothes, but this was a tiny apartment. I had no idea where it was. So, I decided it would be more impactful anyway if I were completely naked.

I took a shower and revved myself while waiting for it to get late. When the time came, I opened the door to head for the car, and I couldn’t do it. So much of me would love to drive over to his house like that, but I was just too scared. So, I put on a t-shirt that was long enough to cover everything, and headed out.

I had never been in his apartment, but I knew where it was. I had been to a pool party at his complex, and his apartment was visible from the pool. (That party was broken up by the police. I was somewhat to blame – a story for another time.)

Driving over, I planned to leave my shirt in the car and go knock on his door. But I could not park anywhere close, so I wore the shirt and walked barefoot up to his door. It was brightly lit by the porch light, but it was a private alcove, not visible to much but a few windows of a far building. I did a nervous little jig, took a deep breath, pulled off the shirt and threw it around the corner. Knocking on the door, I thought how this is not the first time I stood knocking on a door in the nude while hoping for acceptance.

From inside, I heard, “Holy shit!” Brandon saw me through the peep hole. Not the presentation I had planned, but all the same, I guess. He opened the door wearing sweatpants and a wide goofy smile and ordered me in. As he shut the door, he tossed out a few more expletives out of astonishment. He asked if I walked up like that, and as I tried to get out my funny line about needing my clothes from his car, he interrupted with, “You know I have a roommate?”. He pointed to a door across the living room. I did not know. That could have been interesting. Turned out his roommate was not home. Nevertheless, Brandon ushered me into his bedroom.

After taking a few minutes to settle down, I asked him if he was going to put me out like this. He teased me a bit, but it became clear he really enjoyed my little stunt. I was so relieved. I was giddy the rest of the night. I remember well because, like a lot of things Brandon was around, it was caught on video. As we hung out in his room, and had a few beers, he started taping me. I guess we were more comfortable like this, as compared to how things ended the night of his birthday. But unlike our other recording sessions, this time he touched me.

The video begins after Brandon asked me to dance for him. Of course, I love to be in front of the camera, and I love to dance, but I was very nervous about having to improvise a sexy dance. That only added to my endless nervous giggling. I made every excuse and distraction to avoid the dancing.

Honestly, I had come to his apartment that night to make love, not a video. But I am so grateful now that I have these tapes to look back. I was never the prettiest girl around, but I can see I was glowing with a great energy, an adorable charm. I was beautiful. The tapes allow me to be there again. And what happened that night was instrumental in the direction of the rest of my life.

Some of this video titled “Nervous Naked Joy” can be seen on OCC under the thread “Sexy Homemade Recordings From Years Past”. I apologize that the video is old and much of the audio is messed up. It was necessary to cut out the bad places. I tried to patch it some, but with the music in the background, it is still pretty rough. I usually mute my videos and just put nice music over them, but a good bit of the charm is lost without the original audio. I find it lovely. I hope you do as well.
Old 10-07-2023, 10:05 AM

Thanked 1,399 Times in 147 Posts

Love these stories from your youth and your ability to capture the sense of excitement one feels as they explore new territory and discover their inner sexuality for the first time.

I think most of us can relate to that time in our life when it’s all fresh and exciting and I thank you for sharing it with us.

Also glad to hear you found away out from under a disapproving partner as there is few things worse than feeling judged or unaccepted for who we are, especially from those we love.
Look forward more tales of adventure…
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curiouscouple2469 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2023, 12:43 PM

When you walked up to his apartment you had the long t shirt on or were naked?
The Following User Says Thank You to mustardseed For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2023, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiouscouple2469 View Post
Love these stories from your youth and your ability to capture the sense of excitement one feels as they explore new territory and discover their inner sexuality for the first time.

I think most of us can relate to that time in our life when it’s all fresh and exciting and I thank you for sharing it with us.

Also glad to hear you found away out from under a disapproving partner as there is few things worse than feeling judged or unaccepted for who we are, especially from those we love.
Look forward more tales of adventure…
It is clear you have wonderful understanding of my stories. It is most reassuring that I have been able express what I intended. I am grateful for your detailed feedback. It adds greatly to the overall experience.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amy Sue For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2023, 04:58 PM

Default Naked at the Door

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustardseed View Post
When you walked up to his apartment you had the long t shirt on or were naked?
Driving over, I was working myself to leave the shirt in the car. But I could not find a parking spot anywhere close. His walk could be seen only from far apartments, so I thought it would be reasonably safe, but still exciting. But from my parking spot, it was just too much. A few weeks earlier I was among those run off from his complex pool by the police. (A story I'll post later.) I didn't want more trouble.

I wore the shirt and hid it just around the corner from his door. I don't have pictures from that, but to set the scene, here is one of me standing just a few feet from his door, which I am facing.
Attached Thumbnails
1996 polos 3.jpg  

Tags
exhibitionist, non fiction, sexy story

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s