photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-14-2015, 09:47 PM

Not sure if it's already been stated, but I've been following a Tumblr lately that has really piqued my curiousity and certainly falls within our tastes. It's apart of a family created by the same author, and this one is about women not being allowed to wear clothes for by another person - usually a family member. It's rather entertaining, but I only wish it was more than a sentence long. I was hoping if anyone here was interested, we could try to have the person bring more attention to this one, as the one that currently gets the most attention, is somewhat along the same lines.

http://pookiesrules.tumblr.com/

The other I mentioned is what I would describe as collegecodeofconduct.com (boy do I miss the frequency and following that site had) but an entire country/island with a Scandinavian flavor. It's alright, but not really my cup of tea. I'm sure some of y'all might enjoy it though as it certainly is fully immersed in this genre and unlike the previous one, the stories have quite a bit of context and there's even a loose chronological canon to the stories.

http://pookiesvalkyria.tumblr.com/

EDIT: I know it's not strictly "writing", as the vein of this thread has been, but it's stories accompanied with pictures so I thought it'd be a good fit. Most Tumblr users accept submissions or even ideas for them so I'm sure if someone was interested, they could participate.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seuern For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2015, 05:00 AM

splotch,

Was your account nuked by Writing.com? I noticed an error when I tried to view your stories, and the site now calls you "Past Member 'splotch'". If so, that's a major bummer, man!
Old 07-01-2015, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derelict View Post
splotch,

Was your account nuked by Writing.com? I noticed an error when I tried to view your stories, and the site now calls you "Past Member 'splotch'". If so, that's a major bummer, man!
Oh no. No no nonononononononono!

His account is gone, and so are his stories! GODDAMN YOUUUUUUUU!!!!!
Old 07-01-2015, 04:46 PM

Default Editthis

Editthis seems to be the new way to go. I'm going to start writing there more.
Old 07-01-2015, 06:50 PM

Default SPLOTCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewong247 View Post
Oh no. No no nonononononononono!

His account is gone, and so are his stories! GODDAMN YOUUUUUUUU!!!!!
SPLOTCH, What happened? Did you post your stories somewhere else? Did you delete your account or did the site?
Old 07-02-2015, 12:01 AM

Just took a check myself, and the stories, including his popular "Nothing to Hide", a personal favorite, is gone. I can understand if he himself deleted it, but if Writing.com did it, I'd be very upset. It was a very well developed story that had quite the bit of activity. If it proves to be the latter, I'd definitely be moving to Editthis. Nothing stifles creativity and writing than the possibility work will be lost, especially without warning.

I do suspect it might have been deleted by an over zealous staff member as stories hinting at someone being underage (although Vanessa is repeatedly stated to be over the age of eighteen nearly every other chapter) have been purged left and right. I'd wait until we heard from SPLOTCH, as it'd be embarrassing to jump to conclusions, but if it does prove to be true, I'd suggest anyone who bought a pass cancel it and leave a Writing.com a message.

I really hate to curse, as there are often a plethora of better ways to say something, but fuck. That was one of my absolute favorite stories. Sure, I enjoy any of my favorited stories to be updated, but a special little curiosity would catch my interest when I saw "Nothing to Hide" was at the top of my favorites. The sad thing is due to the complexity of the story web, unless Writing.com keeps a database, the story is probably gone forever; I can't imagine anyone else capable of keeping such a story in it's integrity neatly stored.

I'm pretty busy this week, but anyone want to help me scour Editthis for genre relevant stories on their free time? I know we've got a few here, but there's a large database over there and often you have to get ten or so chapters in before you know whether it's what you want or the boring trope of horny people having sex for this reason or that. We could make one of our own, but I'd like to test the water first as I've already stated I've had one bad experience with the site and I'd like to be sure before we start to get something going.
Old 07-02-2015, 01:47 AM

I'd just like to say that my outburst was not directed at Splotch, even in the unlikely event he was the one who pulled the plug. It's just frustrating that his stories were really good, and he often updated them himself, so having everything obliterated is just a swift kick to the nuts.

I assume that Splotch's silence is indicative that he was not the one who deleted his account. I can't imagine what he's going through.

I hope he is able to salvage something and move onto another site or to write full stories again.
The Following User Says Thank You to ewong247 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2015, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonegg View Post
Hey guys,

I've found two more stories from the Create Your Own Story website:

Samantha's Naughty Day:
http://editthis.info/create_your_own...7s_Naughty_Day

Not really an interactive per se, since every option eventually leads to a single (and incomplete) outcome. Still, one of the benefits to the site is that we can edit other people's work, and in this case that could mean adding some options to open it up a little.

Public Nudity:
http://editthis.info/create_your_own.../Public_Nudity

Kind of creepy that there's a 12 and 15 year old option, admittedly, but the 18 year old option seems pretty well developed (no pun intended) and there's scope to use the 24 year old option.
Samantha's Naughty Day actually starts off promising...and then you very quickly learn that ALL the "options" are very literally the exact same story. What is the point of having the options cheerleader, geek, or teacher's assistant if they are going to be exactly the same? Not only that, but not matter which path you take it always leads to that stupid lunchroom scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewong247 View Post
I'd just like to say that my outburst was not directed at Splotch, even in the unlikely event he was the one who pulled the plug. It's just frustrating that his stories were really good, and he often updated them himself, so having everything obliterated is just a swift kick to the nuts.

I assume that Splotch's silence is indicative that he was not the one who deleted his account. I can't imagine what he's going through.

I hope he is able to salvage something and move onto another site or to write full stories again.
He is a very good writer. He added several chapters in my stories. Hopefully we'll see him somewhere else, but if not then he will be missed. Writing.com is becoming just like every other site on the web, deleting accounts and content because it doesn't meet their new standards.
I'm about done with Writing.com. My stories barely get updated anymore, and I can't think of anything to add to them myself to keep they going. I hate writer's block.
Old 07-02-2015, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seuern View Post
Just took a check myself, and the stories, including his popular "Nothing to Hide", a personal favorite, is gone. I can understand if he himself deleted it, but if Writing.com did it, I'd be very upset. It was a very well developed story that had quite the bit of activity. If it proves to be the latter, I'd definitely be moving to Editthis. Nothing stifles creativity and writing than the possibility work will be lost, especially without warning.

I do suspect it might have been deleted by an over zealous staff member as stories hinting at someone being underage (although Vanessa is repeatedly stated to be over the age of eighteen nearly every other chapter) have been purged left and right. I'd wait until we heard from SPLOTCH, as it'd be embarrassing to jump to conclusions, but if it does prove to be true, I'd suggest anyone who bought a pass cancel it and leave a Writing.com a message.

I really hate to curse, as there are often a plethora of better ways to say something, but fuck. That was one of my absolute favorite stories. Sure, I enjoy any of my favorited stories to be updated, but a special little curiosity would catch my interest when I saw "Nothing to Hide" was at the top of my favorites. The sad thing is due to the complexity of the story web, unless Writing.com keeps a database, the story is probably gone forever; I can't imagine anyone else capable of keeping such a story in it's integrity neatly stored.

I'm pretty busy this week, but anyone want to help me scour Editthis for genre relevant stories on their free time? I know we've got a few here, but there's a large database over there and often you have to get ten or so chapters in before you know whether it's what you want or the boring trope of horny people having sex for this reason or that. We could make one of our own, but I'd like to test the water first as I've already stated I've had one bad experience with the site and I'd like to be sure before we start to get something going.
Oh man that SUX!!!!! i love SPLOTCH 's stories, is there an archive anywhere? Or is SPLOTCH going to move his collection to another url?? Say it ain't so!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainKen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2015, 04:43 PM

I'm 99% sure splotch didn't delete his whole account (unless he suddenly had a major religious conversion--which wouldn't be the first I've seen in this community).

Unfortunately for us, writing.com has the right to delete whatever it wants whenever it wants. They may be slowly tightening the screws on such stories, and we may see more stories disappear soon enough.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Derelict For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
4834 0188 1

1m:06s

06-01-2008
BOWA HQ SOLO0004

0m:50s

11-21-2012
13nzzyg

2m:25s

01-01-2024
CompVid 69 The over 30 club