uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-28-2018, 08:52 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

I come back to the table. My wife is sitting talking to the bartender (chris). In conversation we learn that Chris owns the tavern. To bypass certain city ordinances, he charges a cover and has age restrictions to make it a private club. Hence smoking area. He also credits you back the cover after two drinks apiece.

Chris said he and most of his customers are motorcycle enthusiast but he still has a lot of locals come in for the food and music. No music scheduled till new years eve. He said his place always slows during Christmas. He was essentially staring at my wife's nipples poking and her legs as we talked.

My wife was sitting legs crossed drinking and talking. I swapped to ice water since I was drinking most of the day. After drink three we were talking to Chris making an order. My wife asked the location of the restroom. Other side to the back. Chris is leaning on the bar facing us. She scoots forward and slides down onto her feet. I see her straighten her skirt and walk to the restroom. Chris is coming around the bar with her drink and my water. He looks at me as he sets the glasses down and says quote, "I dont think your wife has anything on under her skirt". I played dumb and asked what he meant. He said, as your wife got out of the chair I think I saw she was not wearing panties. I smiled and said could be, she hates underwear of all types.

We talked some. He asked was I going to ask her. I said no unless it is a problem. He said I dont care what she does and does not wear in my private club bar and grill. We both laughed. I said well then you may or may not get a show if she gets too comfortable drinking. He said quote, "I love guys like you". I asked why. He said secure enough to allow the wife to do as she wants. I said she will definately do as she pleases. He said, I may still be married to either of my first two wives if I had thought like that.

She returned. She got back in her chair properly and crossed her legs with no exposure. I told her she got Chris a little excited. She smiled over her glass and said I know. She said he was staring so much she thought she would flash him as she slid out of the chair but ended up exposing more than she intended. She said she caused the skirt to rise sliding but it went too high so she quickly adjusted once she stood. I laughed and asked why. She said there's too much light in here and he is only right there, pointing at the bar. She said she was going to remove her bra but did not want to be obvious. Nipples still hard, I said well you are not hiding much on that front now.

After maybe an hour or so an several drinks later she is getting lit. She said i guess he does not mind me having fun here. I said not according to what he said earlier. She called Chris to make another drink while she visits the restroom. I had moved my chair forward. Chris stopped to watch. She did the same as before except she might have slowed her slide some. Either way the front hem of her skirt rose as she slid down till it stopped just below revealing her strip. She stood and adjusted her skirt, looked up at Chris, said sorry and walked away.

He could not get to the table with her drink quick enough. He said quote, "she is definately not wearing anything under that skirt". Playing dumb I said are you sure. Smiling, he said, definately, I can tell you for a fact she has a smooth cat. I laughed at his phrase and said well I guess you did see. He said, absolutely but if you could move the table forward I could be sure. We were maybe ten feet from the middle of the bar. I said sure. He moved the table to a step and a half away. Maybe five feet. I said I dont want to be in the way. He said you wont. He even moved a few other tables and chairs forward.

We were talking when my wife rounded the corner. Her tits were bouncing and shimmying as she walked. She walked up to the table and requested my keys. She went outside to deposit her bra in our car. She came in and we watched and she walked back. Chris hung out a second staring then left. She said well I showed more than I intended again so now all I'm wearing is what you see. She lifted her arms and asked what I thought. I said if four button were undone it would be perfect. The blouse only has I think six. She undid the next button exposing some cleavage. I said better. She said let's see how the night goes.

Chris was very attentive and my wife had the perpetual hard nipples going. Every move she made she exaggerated so her tits bounced or shimmied. The other two tables were to my left and behind so I'm sure they were enjoying the view but not sure at the time. After another few drinks she unannounced slid out of the chair and to the restroom. Chris brought me a water and her a fresh drink. He said well it's raining outside now. The only time I looked at my watch it was seven fifteen. I had not realized we had been there that long.

My wife returned. She had another button loose. She is now showing a lot of cleavage and it looked hott. I told her the time and that it was raining if she wanted to leave. She said she was good to stay if I wanted. She had Chris change the channel to basketball. I kept staring at that button straining to hold her tits in. I said it wont be long and that button will pop from the strain. She laughed and said we will see. We had some fantastic oysters rockafeller and a seafood dip. He was not kidding about the food. We settled in.

My wife finally noticed the table felt closer to the tv. I told her about Chris seeing her and requested we move closer. She said, we are so close I can count the hairs on Chris's beard. I said I think he is trying to do the same to you. She was drunk. I know this by her response. She said well that's too bad because my beard down there was waxed. We laughed.

Chris was refilling our glasses. I actually ordered a drink. My wife said save some steps and just pass them over. He leaned over the bar holding a drink in each hand. My wife uncrossed her legs and stretched forward. They were still a foot apart. She slides down takes the drinks. Her skirt is almost showing pussy. She has his attention. She places our glasses on the table. She does not adjust her skirt. She just steps up spins and sits. Legs together but the skirt hen is just covering her mound from the top. I decide to hit the head. I walk by and she is just barely covered. I head back. Chris is leaning forward on the bar talking to my wife. I cross between them and look down. She has her legs open just enough to see her slit and smooth lips. Maybe an inch all the way to her seat. Her feet are hooked on the chair foot rest. I am instantly hard.

Chris is standing listening to my wife talk as he is staring at her pussy. I'm watching him and he is essentially listening to her while responding to her pussy. After maybe the longest fifteen minutes of the she slides down adjust her skirt and heads to the restroom. Chris looks at me shaking his head. He said now I believe we both know that she is commando and not a hair in site on her. I said yes I can concur. She is now drunk. He said I can look at that all night. I said I have to sleep so that's not likely. He asked, do you think she knows. I said I doubt it In her state but if she does she does not care anymore. He said she is absolutely gorgeous. I thanked him. He asked if we ever threw darts. I said very little. He said we can break out the dart board if no one come in soon. I said you'll have to ask her.

She returns and sits, legs together, no show. Chris moves on to his other guess with drinks and visits. I can hear him talking but just pieces. He is definitely telling them about my wife and I assume what he saw or has seen. My wife asked if he said anything while she was gone. I told her all. She was a little embarrassed and excited at the same time. She said she was just trying to give him a peek. I said well he got a little more. She laughed and said it's hard to tell without looking down. I said dont worry he loved every second. I told her he wants us to throw darts. She said sure but she would be lucky to hit the board. Few drinks later chris comes around the corner with a dart board on a flat wheeled cart. He sets it up on the wall behind us. He is back to talking to the two tables.

I tell my wife I think he is trying to keep us here longer for more opportunities to see her and possibly the other guys also. She said really. Now I know shes drunk. I said I think so. She said should I give them a show. I said I dont know these people and there's six of them to one of me. She said should we leave. I said maybe but I need a restroom break first. While in the restroom I also enjoy a cigarette. I try not to smoke too much around my wife and it was now raining buckets. I get back to the table and ask if she was ready. She said no. She said she talked to Chris and told him I was nervous with her being the only female. Chris assured her that they were harmless. He introduced her to the others and one is a deputy sheriff. She got go see his badge and I.D.

I laughed and said great now he can arrest you for some lewd charge. She excused herself. On cue chris came over. He asked me not to leave. He said he introduced all. Now the really weird part. He introduced me to each. They said they have been watching my wife since we got there and have enjoyed all. They said that she seems to have a little exhibitionist in her. I said she likes to tease men unmercifully. They all said that they liked being teased. They all also enjoy a game of darts and liquor after close on slow weekends and that's why they are here. I moved back to my table and Chris got us another round. He asked if I felt safe now. I said I will leave it to my wife. He smiled and said great.

She returned. She was smiling big and asked if I met everyone. I said yes. She as asked if I wanted to go. I said I will do whatever she wants. She is standing. She leans on the table and said we have been going out and places for months and months with no chance to tease anyone. She said i now have a captive audience of men to tease. She said she feels ok. So we continue.

As we were talking Chris and others started throwing darts two teams of two. They are hooting and having a time. I tell my wife I think they forgot about you. She stood straight. She rolled the top of her denim skirt several times. The hem is now maybe an inch below her ass. She said not for long. I said I think you may be right. She reach over with her hand and released the button that had been straining. Now she has extra cleavage to the point if the blouse moves much some pink areola will peek out. Now the button below her tits is the only thing keeping any slippage from occurring.

She steps back and does a slow turn. She stops facing me and says hows this for a dart game. Before I could speak everyone was shouting perfect,excellent, beautiful etc.. I said I guess the crowd has spoken. We move to a table by the dart game that's progressing. My wife has to sit straight, she had me confirm or her blouse opens. If you are beside her you can see a full on hard nipple standing out. She is periodically tugging the top to assure coverage. She is also sitting legs crossed drinking and really enjoying 100% of the attention. Everyone wants her on their team. No one wants me. Haha.

When she decided to get up and stand she gave them a small show. She had rolled her skirt so short there was no way to keep her back straight and skirt from riding up. I was standing to her right front. She starts to get up which got the attention of all. As she scooted forward the game stopped. She slid down to her feet giving all a full frontal including a little landing strip till she quickly pulled the front down. This caused a small arguement that her skirt was shorter before. My wife set her drink on the table and adjusted her skirt up her waist. I'm now looking at almost ass cheek.

I am talking to two guys and my wife comes back from making her own drink. She stands beside me then puts right arm around me leaning into me. As she squeezed with her right arm her right nipple made an appearance. Both guys are now looking at her when I finished my statement. I look down and there's her nipple. I look up and both guys are transfixed on her nipple. I wait maybe five ten seconds and say, honey your nipple escaped. She quickly released me and adjusted. Both guys just continued talking. I went to get a water refill. My wife followed. She said that was disappointing. I said what. She said I did that on purpose and no reaction. I said you missed the reaction. I said they both forgot to respond because of your nipple until you covered it. They couldn't focus. She smiled.

The game ended. Chris and my wife playing the winners.
Old 12-29-2018, 12:49 PM

I know this is long and drawn out but I'm bored and this is still fresh in my memory. Also I'm not familiar with darts. It takes forever with four playing talking and drinking.

Chris and my wife are set to take the winners. They spend some time explaining rules and scoring along with how to hold and throw accurately. I'm smiling to myself. My wife is absorbing none of this. She gets to practice throw a lot. I see why. When she throws her tits shake and the blouse moves. After two or three throws a little areola is peeking out. She adjust to everyone's vocal disappointment. I move back to the bar and watch. Also to smoke.

It seemed all were watching her tits mostly. I'm standing watching from behind as she throws. There's a line on the floor to stand behind. She is standing straight up back straight feet close together tossing. Her skirt is just barely below her ass cheeks. I go in the other room and bring in a regular table chair and sit. My eye level is at her waist. Every now and again she will bend slightly while laughing or talking or just stand regular and I can see her pussy from back to front clearly. I'm enjoying the occasional sights.

They finally start the match. My wife is competitive. After each round she will hop or clap or high five. Chris is instructing her on form where to throw all. They still seem to be enthralled with the tits and all the movements they are making. I seem to be the only one enjoying the occasional sights of her pussy. As the others are throwing my wife walks to the bar to refresh her drink. She as asked me if I was ok. I smiled and said I'm enjoying the sights from behind. She looked confused and said what sights. I said when your feet are not together and you bend slightly I get a great view between your legs from back to front. She smiled and said here I was thinking you were pouting. I smiled and asked if she was having fun. She said yes that everyone is really sweet. I said it looks like they are watching your boobs. She smiled and said they are definately.

Her next turn, the guys are lined in front on each side watching tits bounce as she throws. She opens her stance toes on the line leans forward. I am now looking at full on pussy, lips and it is a beautiful sight. She throws her three, stands and looks at me. I smile and nod, she blows me a kiss. Sometimes she would repeat some not.

Two of the guys came to the bar to refresh. In conversation they are like school kids talking. They confirmed that they were waiting for as tit to pop out but no luck so far. They asked if I wanted to play. I said not really I'm enjoying watching. They also confirmed that they are letting chris and my wife win to keep her playing. I said she is hyper competitive so I can see that. I'm sitting with an aluminum ashtray on my leg watching. They asked again if I wanted to join they did not want me feeling left out. I smiled and said I'm enjoying my view from here. She was standing by Chris back to us as Chris was playing. One said that that's definately a nice view but you are missing the inevitable boob or nipple slip. I said yes but just wait. I'm sitting they are standing leaning back on the bar. Her turn.

First dart she was standing normal. Second same. Third she adjusted. Toes to the line open stance, leaned forward held the position. Clear view between her legs. She throws, stands and she and Chris high five. One of the guys said, "holy shit, you could almost see her pussy". The other guy said, "no, I got a glimpse". I said, I got a full view from here. One said, you want some company. I said sure. They walked to the other room brought a table and came back again with chairs. This was more comfortable, ashtray and drink on the table. We sat smoking and talking. Many compliments of the wife and her personality and body.

Her next turn, nothing really. Both guys voiced disappointment but complimented her legs. Next turn. She started with toes on line open stance, she leaned forward. Full on view. Both guys are talking nonstop about what they see and describing what they see. When she was done both looked at me saying that it is damn hott looking from this angle at her. I said now you know why I'm sitting here. We sat watching till one of them was up to play Chris and my wife. My wife came over to refresh. She asked us if we were enjoying the game. He answered saying very much, more if we were closer. As she finished and turned she said, maybe you can convince him to get closer to the action. I held up my lit cigarette. She said, that's no excuse they are smoking while they play and walked off.

He looked at me and said, you want to move up, we can move the table. We did. The edge of the table is now right behind the line maybe three feet. Everyone is talking while the two new guys practice throw. The guy sitting by me asked if he could tell his brother and have him sit with us. I just shrugged and said sure. Chris moved the liquor and mix to our table to save walking. As I was sitting alone my wife sat on my lap and asked if I enjoyed her show. I said absolutely and the two guys really did also. She asked if she should stop. I said he is over telling his brother about you now, she smiled looking at them talk. She said they are trying to bet her for another button. I said so you seem to be winning. She said that's all holding the girls in now. She said it's all I can do to keep a nipple from slipping out on the high five celebrations.

It turns out the guys like the high fives because her nipple has slipped out many times giving them a view. They get ready and I'm reintroduced to his brother. I'm still drinking water with an occasional mix drink. I head to the restroom. The music playing is just loud enough that we can talk and hear. I get back and ask how it was going, both said nothing on first go. We sat talking and watching. It was fun watchin her interact. She was just having fun and being competative. I got a first hand witness to the above. After round one Chris and the wife are ahead. The guys hold their hand high so she will hop and high five. She does this with spectator one. Her right nipple comes out. She high fives spectator two, nipple still out. She turns and walks to Chris nipple out high fives. How I missed this previously I have no idea. She then adjust her blouse. All this time the guys are looking but say nothing and she just nonchalantly tucks it in and continues. As she turned to Chris the two spectators smile at each other and high five but nothing overt.

After several rounds she continues with her straight stance nothing exposed. There was another nipple slip on a celebration but that's it. We were talking at the table when the guys brother hit him on his arm and we all looked over. My wife was preparing to throw. Toes on line. This time I thought she may have opened her stance more. It's hard to tell. She leans forward and pauses. This is my thoughts. Oh my God, I can see everything clear and in detail. After the first throw she stayed in position. I look at the two guys and they are doing the same. Taking in every detail of this smooth pale pussy and some exposed pink. After the second throw she stays in position and pauses what felt like forever before her last throw was complete. She stand and celebrates. I swear we were looking at every detail for over a full minute. It was unbelievable.

Both guys went into detail on what they saw and the descriptions. As we were sitting and talking I had not committed anyones name to memory other than the bartender. The guys brother said something along the lines of, we were just excited watching her tits with no idea we could see her pussy and this close and detailed. He asked who has seen her like this. His brother said us and he named the other guy. He said Clifton has to see this. No idea who Clifton was but I said jokingly, maybe hes happy watching the occasional nipple. He said, Clifton would flip out knowing that he missed out on seeing this pretty white pussy this close and detailed. I knew then he was referring to the only black guy in the room.

I said we can not have a bunch of guys behind her or she will know and I get to see nothing. He looked at his brother and said you been watching, you go take clifton's place. He said send him here but dont say anything, just tell him it's your turn. We watch his brother talking and Clifton looks like he wants to stay put for the tits. He eventually heads to the table. He pours a double shot of crown in his empty glass and kills it. He pours another double shot and said, damnit I could watch her tits all night. The other guy said we all could. It took some time for her to get back to her turn. She took her normal stance. Clifton looked at the other guy said as she was throwing, you are making me miss my high five tits and nipple. We both laughed.
Old 12-30-2018, 01:44 PM

Great update, fheath! Not sure how, but I missed your update before this one so it was a double catchup Glad to see you and the missus are still having your adventures. I'll never grow tired of reading about them, that's for sure. The confidence that she shows now with her little exhibitionist shows have grown considerably since that first time on the overpass. It makes me wish I had been a bar patron that day. I'm hoping there's a little more to this story. It seems that Clifton still need to take a peek at your little lady and her charms.

Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences with us....especially since you're doing it all from an iPhone. You have a lot more patience than I do, that's for sure.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2018, 03:44 PM

By this time I had established a comfort level with the situation. All the guys were gentlemen with my wife. When a comment was made it was done complimentary and respectful. Goes to show I shouldn't judge the books by their covers.

So as they were starting the next match Clifton was giving us a full description of my wife's tits bouncing and shimmying as she plays and moves along with her perpetually hard nipples. He also told us how they have her hop to high five and this can cause her pale hard nipple to slip or just some areola to slip. My wife started her turn. She stands straight. Next round also. Clifton makes a few comments about her legs and short skirt but nothing exposed. She did this the entire match. Once Clifton was slouched way down in his chair and as the wife celebrated he swore he saw ass and a bit of skin between her legs. I played dumb and said he is drunk. He agreed with the drunk part.

Now the brothers were up. This left Clifton and I sitting. Talking. My wife comes over to refresh her drink. Others were milling around talking or restroom visits. As she does this she ask how our visiting was going. I said great but the show has slowed, she winked at me. Clifton said it was fine but he missed the celebrations after she finished. She looked confused in her drunk state. She reached over and gave him a high five, causing her tits to bounce. She said is that better. He said somewhat. She again looked confused. I said he is missing your nipple slippage during the celebrations. She pooches out her lip and with her best sad drunk voice said, aawwww are you sad. Before he could respond she pulled her blouse to the side off her right tit flashing us her tit/nipple for a couple of seconds. She then turns and heads back to Chris and the dart game.

Clifton was speechless for a moment. He looked at me and smiled really big. He said now I may not leave this spot. I agreed. Next game started. My wife was last in first round. Clifton was talking about how glad he was he road with the brothers rather than his motorcycle in this weather when my wife stepped up. He was saying something about weather and christmas when she stepped up to the line feet apart. She bends forward at the hip. Her full on pussy is right there with Clifton and I staring. He stopped talking. I swear this time her stance was even wider. We have an up close detailed view of everything. She pauses forever then throws her first dart. I look at Clifton. He is staring, mouth open. She maintains this position for her second dart. She pauses aiming and aiming. A good twenty to thirty seconds then throws. Last dart. She pauses, same as before and throws. She stands and starts celebrating. Never acknowledging us.

When Clifton found his words he was past excited. Some of the things he said. Quote, "that is the prettiest pussy I've ever seen, black, asian, white, prettiest ever". Quote,"that is a centerfold pussy right there, she should be featured in playboy". Quote,"her pussy is so white and smooth, the pink parts just stand out". Quote, "I swear I think she was aroused". There was more in his excitement. I sat listening and mostly nodding. She did the three times in the full match. Clifton did not lose any enthusiasm from first to last.

As the match was coming to a close, Clifton asked me if she was aware of her full exposure. I played dumb. I said if she was aware we would be gone. If she was not drunk she would be more aware of her surroundings and would not even flash her tit like she did. I said shes more of a tease but alcohol causes her to not care. I said she is also hyper competitive so she thinks of nothing but winning when she plays anything. He said I'll make sure they say nothing. He asked if he might sit closer next match. I said it's your turn he said no he will sit it out smiling. I said, not too close or she will figure it out. As she stood straight for her last round I went to the restroom.

When I exited the restroom my wife was standing against the wall. I asked if she was ok. She said fantastically drunk. She asked was the show better that games. I said Clifton and I had an unobstructed close detailed view of her. I said a little more bend and I'll have to mount her. She laughed and said it helps her get closer to the board per chris. I said clifton's wants an even closer view. She smiled and said really. She asked if she show be more conservative. I said that she couldn't really show us any more than she has without doing the splits. She hit me jokingly. I assured her that I feel she is safe and she can tease as she wants.

Walking to the table I see Clifton has moved it a few feet left. He is sitting on the right side of the table directly behind the player line in front of the dartboard. I sit to his left facing the table and players. One of the brothers sat to my left. Clifton said no one will say anything. Also said, am I too close. I said no idea. We were talking. The brother said he knows why Chris and others are watching out there. Clifton said because we didn't tell them about this view. He said no, that when she hops to high five her skirt lifts and we get a quick view of her pussy from the front. That's why the guys are spread out. He was correct.

Next round wife was first. She threw her darts standing. I did notice that the brother was correct and you did get a quick view as she celebrated. Second round the same. The distance from Clifton to the player was, sitting up arm extended his hand was a little over a foot away from their ass. I know this because he would mess with the other team leaning forward and poking them as they paused aiming. So really close. As they were joking around I was looking at my wife I smiled, she nodded and winked. I knew what was coming. On her third turn she walks to the table takes a drink. Chris is cheering for a certain score.

She first stands, back to Clifton, adjusting her darts. She then places one foot to the line then opened her stance and placed the other. She bent forward and paused. The holy grail is now just feet away from clifton's face and sight. She threw her three darts quickly and stood celebrating. Clifton turned to us smiling so big his one gold tooth was shining in the light. He downed his drink poured another and said quote,"I'm as hard as a dumond cutter right now". We laughed. I kept looking at my wife but she did not acknowledge me. Next round she did the same. Clifton sat straight up the first time was slouched in the chair looking somewhat up at her pussy this time. She took a little more time but not much this round. Still ten to twenty full seconds of close viewing.

Clifton said that he is positive that she is at least slightly wet but with another look he will confirm for the table. Clifton was leaning down and forward when she next approached. She stood straight and threw. He turned to us and said, damn from that distance I would have been able to smell if she was wet. I said if you are going to lean forward and down scoot back a little. He adjusted his chair back a few INCHES. I said lean down and forward on there like you are really watching. He does. She continued standing. Clifton was getting frustrated and the brother and I were teasing him. Last round approaching. This time Clifton never repositioned. Imaging sitting in a chair and leaning forward elbows/arms on knees looking forward. This was Cliftons face a couple three feet from each players ass. This position puts him below my wife hips.

So my wife walks to the table takes a drink and said smiling, having fun guys. The brother and I say yes, Clifton, still in this position nodded yes. I think he was scared to move. She walked to the line, left toe to line open stance right toe to line. We can see some pussy from this position. Clifton can see more under and forward of her stretch skirt. Chris hands her the darts. She leans way forward. We do not need cliftons confirmation. His face is not more than three feet from her aroused pussy. She takes her ever loving sweet time aiming and preparing for the throw. Finally she does. She does the same for dart two. Clifton is not moving. She does the same on dart three. Then celebrates.

Clifton turns and said I'm not ashamed to say that I have some leakage in my boxers. We laugh. He goes into detail for us with his description. Very similar to my earlier version but adding a lot of tight, pink, smooth, pale, white, pink, wet, hott, etc...

I decided to stand for a few and participate with the players more. So I stand to the left half way to the dartboard for next round. My wife is drunk and happy I'm up there. Clifton actually has to play. So rather than go into who's who at the table, there was a rotation. My wife never stood to play again. She would use her open stance bending the remainder of the time. The chair that Clifton set up made it's way to all but chris over and over. Needless to say they each got as much of and intimate detailed close up view of my drunk wife's pussy as the wanted. I would keep an eye on them. They would take opportunities to move extremely close to her pussy but no one ever touched her. She did say she felt them blowing air on her pussy all of the time.

Now when she would come celebrate her round with me I would hug her close and release her dragging my chest across hers. I'm trying to unbutton that next button. What it did do was pull the blouse across her tit exposing one or the other each time. She would casually replace while facing the guys as she walked. Now a bet. Chris said, lowest score this round has to play the next with an article of clothing removed. My wife was first to agree because she had been winning and she starts taunting.

Well now we see how good they are.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2018, 06:00 PM

This bet ended the team play. Now its voluntary singles. As they discussed how to alter rules to the desired results. I warned my wife of their abilities but she was drunk and confident or didn't care. I never asked. As she was in a restroom visit, chris came to me smiling. He said you know shes not that good. I said I know but she doesn't. He asked what I thought of the new game. I said I have no idea how its played or scored. He said we just want to see her strip. I smiled and said you might let her win some or it will not last long.

It is not too late, I asked chris why no one is coming in on a Saturday. He said he turned off the sign at the beginning of the dart game and turned on the closed sign. They explained the rules. Lose a round play next minus an article.

I took the favorite chair to start. All were playing except one of the brothers. First round, my wife was last. She lost miserably. I enjoyed my pussy view. Everyone chanted strip. My wife paused, she unrolled her skirt and dropped it to the floor. She pulled her blouse down. She is standing with her blouse covering half her ass and she is pulling the front down covering her pussy. Some called cheating. She said there's the article on the floor. She stood like this till her turn. We are all now lined up front. She has to release the stretched blouse to play. She toes the line and released. We are all looking at a full on blonde strip and frontal pussy view from front to back.

She got next to last. She got her skirt back on. Another guy removed his tshirt. Next round, she got next to last. Same guy lost. I believe on purpose. Hell he had so many tattoos it looked like a shirt. He removed his shorts. He is standing in white boxer briefs. He is not very fit and getting teased unmercifully. My drunk wife calls foul. She has two articles while they have many. After much discussion and my wife threatened to quit, off came the boxers. His stomach covered a good bit of a smallish semi hard dick. Hes now playing last.

The game swaps several times with others losing and removing articles. Clifton I guess wanted to lose once. He immediately went to his bluejeans and boxers. He also had a large rolling stomach but a larger semi had dick. He was in no hurry to recover his pants. After several more lose, my wife lost miserably again. I could tell they were toying with this. She again went for her skirt. She stands pulling the front as the next round is started by Chris. He comes over and I top his glass off. He asked if I was good I smiled with him and asked about him. He said it's almost time for him to lose. We laugh. I asked if he has sat watching in that chair pointing. He said no but has heard all about it. He sits. Everyone is lined up front getting a full frontal as she takes her sweet time bent and throw.

Here's my view. I'm looking between my wife's legs at her pussy from the front left and I see chris's face looking very closely at her pussy from behind. He was no more than a foot away. She did not lose and replaced her skirt. After almost all the guys had satisfied the let her see your cock at least once, some two or three times. Some just continued without a shirt to make it easier. I believe they just wanted her to see all the ink.

After three or four times of her losing her skirt and putting it on she excused to restroom. Chris said well do you think we have been fair enough. I said absolutely.

Next round she lost. Skirt off. I guess everyone had agreed they had dominated the chair throughout the night and Chris was planted waiting. She lost. She cheated and took off a shoe. Much complaining. She lost. Another shoe. She lost. Hesitantly she removed her blouse covering her nipples after each arm. She is now completely naked. Everyone is happily giving her compliments. She lost again. One guy said she lost because she is using her off arm covering her tits. As pay she had to high five each. She did so covering withe her arm and hand.

I found this funny as she is walking around and making no attempt to cover her pussy or ass. Next round she took his advice and dropped her arm. She is now fully naked and exposed to six strangers and me. She took her time and it was beautiful watching her tits bounce with each toss. She lost. This time she had to high five each not covering. This was also a beautiful sight her hopping and tits bouncing. She finished her drink and I made her ice water because she was a little past drunk. I set the glass on a raised table beside the dart area. She climbed up and sat in the chair. She wrapped her feet around each leg of the chair sat back sipping the water.

This caused a break. Clifton, chris, and two other came to her table with their drinks and smoking. Her legs are wide open and they are each trying to talk and stare. Shes making no effort to cover tits hard nipples and definately not her pussy. She is sitting back like she fully dressed talking away. I'm watching each just taking in all her naked exposure. Clifton walks to me smiling shaking his head. I said I told you once drunk she wouldn't care. He said that is one fine naked white woman smiling. I had not instigated anything all night. And I know my wife when drunk. I said you want to see if she will show more. Hes drunk and wavering and said how. I said wait a second then tell her like this "excuse me but I think you have something on your vagina from a barstool" I said if I know her she can not stand getting whatever it is off.

I walk back and stand to her right. Chris is in front and another guy to his right. Clifton walks up and stares as they talk. He then said excuse me and said exactly what I told him while staring at her pussy. She immediately looked down saying where and what. Chris lied and right there on the lower inside. She first rubbed up and down her slit several times and said did I get it. No was the response. She knew she had nothing then. She told me. She is not good taking drunk. She said crap. This time with two fingers she parted her lips and slowly inspected as we all did the same. She is obviously aroused and damp. When done she said I dont see anything Chris said it's still there I can get it. She said no, scooted forward in the chair leaned forward looking and spread everything looking. There is absolutely nothing we didn't get a full detailed view of. She said ok I must have got it off and asked for more water.

We spent another thirty minutes of all dropping by visiting and taking in her naked body. She never closed her legs. They wanted to continue but she declined being too drunk. Two guys left. The brothers Clifton chris and my wife and I remained. While the brothers and Clifton continued talking to my drunk naked wife I told Chris we need to get on the road so I need to pay our tab. Chris said smiling that he would comp out tab if he could help her dress I said she only has shoes, skirt and blouse. He said yes. I said I dont care but it's up to her and not everyone watching if she agrees.

Chris turned and said closing time. They are leaving and so am I. After a little complaining they agreed. My wife slid out of the chair and I kept her balanced. She has spaghetti legs and arms. They leave. Chris brought over the tab. He said to my wife I'll pay this to help you dress. She looked at me holding her up. Looked at him smiled and said ok. I am literally holding her up.

She steps into her skirt. He slowly wiggled it up to her waist. For that he got to have his face/nose an inch or two from her pussy. I thought man he got taken on this. He stepped her into her shoes. He retrieved her blouse. Me holding her up and spaghetti arm made it a chore with her giggling. Here's where he got his money's worth. He buttoned the first two lower buttons. The blouse is tight to each side of her exposed tits. He reached left hand to left tit fully grabbed her tit nipple in palm, lifted and pulled the blouse over his hand and tit. He slowly slid his hand across her tit and nipple. He did the same for the right tit. He buttoned the button under the tits and asked about the next button. Before I could answer my wife blurted sure. He did the same reaching in her blouse squeezing lifting and slowly sliding his fingers across both sides the the button.

I said I guess we should get going. He followed to unlock the door. My drunk ass wife was a hand full. We made it to the door. Chris asked if we need help getting to the car. I said I'm used to it smiling. My drunk wife lunged at him giving him a hug and said he is too sweet. She said thank you for everything tonight and helping me dress. She is slurring words as I am getting her off him. She said if there's any thing we can do for him to let us know. I said honey we leave tomorrow. Chris said there's one thing you can do now. Again, before I could get out the door or respond she slurred out what. Chris, "I've been dying to touch you". My wife looked at me red eyed drunk. I said honey you are too drunk to decide that. She smiled, said aaawww it's ok and stands erect leaning her back into my chest.

Before I could say anything he stepped forward and had his hand under her skirt. She laid her head back on my shoulder. All I see is his shoulder and arm moving. She let's a moan out rolling her head. I look down and he has her nipple out squeezing it. With his left hand. I give this maybe thirty seconds and say ok that's it. He covers her tit and steps back. We get in the car. I'm hard as a rock. She says we need to pull over. We do I have a fantastic fuck in the middle of nowhere.
Old 12-31-2018, 11:10 AM

What an excellent adventure! Thanks for sharing with us. The fact that you two are on the same page but the guys think she is unaware is what makes this so hot for me. They can't let on they know she's showing and risk her stopping the show. I do like how the two of you check in with each other as the night goes on to make sure each is ok with what's going on.

From the sound of things, all had a good time and I'm sure this will be a lasting memory for all of you. Can you imagine the conversation in that bar for the next few weeks? I'm sure your wife will be the main topic of conversation for some time to come.

After showing off for the guys in the bar, I'm sure your wife was hotter than a firecracker. Probably a good thing that you stopped Chris when you did there at the end but it seems that she was enjoying the added attention. Had that been my wife, I would have been seriously tempted to take her right there in the bar since Chris was the only one left there. Not sure if I would have done that with all of them there though. Might have inadvertently sent a message that you two were open to more than just look and feel and things could have gotten out of control.

So how was the ride home and the conversation the next morning? What did she remember and what did she have to be reminded of?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2019, 02:22 PM

I concluded my last post by the way I felt. That being that I let things go too far and my wife was too drunk to make decisions. I was wrong. I will try to put things in order of conversation.

When we got in my truck, she was talking a mile a minute about being fully naked with all these strangers. She was rattling so much I did not get a word in. She was a 180 from the totally drunk wife dressing and leaving. Talking excitedly. We were on a remote road heading back and she requested a "fuck". I pull down a side road. We get in the back seat, still raining, skirt and blouse on, no foreplay needed, i slide right in. Four full strokes and she is having a massive climax. I strike through it and no long I finish also. We rest a minute, clean up and get back on the road.

As we drive I mention her change in condition. She is red eyed drunk looking at me. She said that she decided to add lib some additional drunkenness for excuses. I told her how I felt leaving and was not happy with myself. She said she thought i knew she was exaggerating. I told her no. By the time we got to the hotel we were laughing at ourselves but it took some conversation. Once back we used some of the nights experience to enhance a good long sex session. We tore this hotel room up. If there was a small bit of flat surface we had sex on it. We were on the third floor facing the side parking area. At one point I had her facing this window curtain open, lights on, hands on the glass, while I took her from behind for a good ten minutes. Somebody may have got a good show.

Next morning we were exhausted. We were late to the family breakfast trying to straighten up the room some before checkout. I did leave her smudged hand prints and tit imprints on the window. After the breakfast we said our goodbyes and got on the road for the sixteen hours driving home. She got in the truck and immediately pulled off this oversized sweatshirt she was wearing. Now she is wearing a black thong exercise tights and a tight blue under armour tshirt with no bra and tennis shoes. I described this because on our way we stopped at multiple truck stops for gas and restroom breaks. As I fueled the truck she would got in. I would follow later. Every single time she had a following of men wandering up and down the isle she was on. They were looking at her tight ass exercise pants and braless hard nipples. I asked after the first stop if she knew. She smiled and said absolutely, she said smiling that she made her nipples harder while in the restroom only to exit to a man or two browsing around waiting. Every stop.

Now conversation.

She was absolutely aware of her surroundings the entire time. She recalled all. She said she enjoyed teasing us at the table and was aware of the amount of exposure. She said she would stand and play just to tease us. She said Clifton moving so close made her a little self conscious but agreed what you can see at three or four feet will be pretty much the same at a foot or closer. Sha said she actually scored better by leaning over the line. So she said screw it at one point and just took the leaning position every time. She said she would periodically take longer just to tease. She never really knew what was going on behind her she said she did not want to know but knew how close they were. I asked how. She said when Clifton was there at some point he would blow on her pussy. She said he had to be really really close. He kept doing it from time to time so she said when he would stop she would pause her throw and slightly wiggle her hips then throw. I missed this.

She said she assumed Clifton told the others also because she started getting a good blow drying on her pussy the rest of the night. She assumed to get the wiggle reaction. Again I knew they were close but missed the blow drying. She also said that when she was sitting naked on the stool and Clifton pointed out something was on her vagina she initially thought she sat on something earlier. But knew by how he said it I put him up to it. She said she used that time to finally touch her already aroused pussy and show off at the same time. She said she did not intend on spreading herself the way she did but alcohol and arousal just took over. I told her at one point she had herself so open that if I was standing in front of her with a hard dick I would not even need good aim to enter her. She really did not realise she was doing this to the degree she was. She asked if I was serious. I gave her another example. I said at one point I could have bent down and locked from opening to clit to bellybutton with no trouble. Her response was quote "oh my". Finally something I could relay she was unaware.

Everything else I relayed she was aware. Now what I missed. I asked her if I missed any touching. At first she said everyone asked but no and were complete gentlemen. She said well everyone but Chris. She explained. She said that all the flashing and exposing and blowing had her aroused. She said that she assisted her nipple tit slips. She said that she would slightly adjust her blouse so the impact of hands would let her tit or nipple slip out. Something I didn't know. Also she had a raised table and stool to the right of the game that she would periodically sit and drink during or after a game. As she would sit she would raise her skirt then sit with legs open. Chris would do his "coaching" from this table and forbid others to listen to strategies so really just them and I never paid attention I guess.

She said the first time she did it, chris never acknowledged her sitting legs open pussy exposed. He just stood in front of her open legs talking. I know my wife. This made her want to make him acknowledge her. She said he did look and stare but that was it. Now she decided to single chris out for unmercifull teasing. I guess I was into music, talking or just zoning out because when I did look over they were boringly talking so I guess I quit paying attention to them.

She would adjust her blouse and slump her shoulders when sitting. Chris would have a nice view of her erect nipple through the opening and mentioned it. She said she faked embarrassment sitting straight while apologizing. He said no worries we are on the same team and I've seen them many times tonight not to mention I can help cover them. She said she rubbed the nipple pokies at the statement. She would sometimes sit and sometimes stand during the games. At the end she would walk over sit and drink waiting for the next while everyone either practiced, restroom break or walked around talking.

After a game while all were doing the above she adjusted her blouse to have most of her nipple out. Chris came over. She said she had her drink up taking a sip and chis said, let me help you with that. Before she realized, chris slid his fingers across her hard nipple and pinched her blouse with his fingertips. He continued across her nipple, opening her blouse and slowly pulled it back across her tit and nipple releasing it covering her exposure. She said he had her nipple at the tip of his fingers to start, then base of his fingers and pressed slightly dragging her nipple the length of his fingers.

She said it startled her at first causing a slight spill of her drink. She did not say anything until he said that she has very soft skin. She liked the compliment and said sarcastically but true, yes I do. He said he would have to form that opinion. She laughed. This started the challenge and teasing going forward. She said after a round or win he wanted his high five at the table. She said she would quickly recover if a slip occurred standing. When the next game ended almost everyone went away as she walked to the table. This time she unbuttoned the button below her tits and adjusted her blouse. Chris approached her from behind asking for a "up high". She said she turned and the impact released both tits from her now open blouse. Drink in hand she fake fumbled her attempt to button her blouse. Chris took over. She said with her back to the bar chris reached down and rebuttoned the one below her tits. Now both tits are sitting out nipples hard and straight. She started to reach but chris said I got this. Full hand on her tit, he squeezed and used his other hand to pull the blouse over her tit and his hand. She said he then released and rubbed his hand across. He swapped and did the same on the other. She said she awkwardly said, "I guess thank you". He responded no, thank you.

She said she sat on the stool looking and noone was looking. She said christ went on with compliments on her breast and nipples. She excused herself to the restroom. She said she almost took matters into her own hands but resisted. Upon returning the next game was starting. Next few games she just teased the shit out of him covering before he had a chance. He continued request. There was a break waiting on a player still in restroom so she played and returned to the table. She said she was drunk by now. She pulled her skirt up and sat legs open. These stools have z back but no arms. She said she figured she would really tease him and put a foot on each side of the foot rail on the stool. Chris walked up to the table took his drink turned and put his hand above her knee.

She said his hand was warm and sent a tingle through her. He was talking about the game looking at her pussy rubbing the inside of her leg from above the knee to short of mid thigh. As he was working his way up talking the player returned so she said game on. She said she was waiting for another mass exodus to proceed. Several games later all but a few. She returned to the stool climbing up sat putting her feet to the sides. Chris returned. He said your thigh is really firm but you were right. She said about what. He put his hand on the inside of her thigh this time and said your skin is soft and smooth as he rubbed up and down her thigh. She said drunk or not she swallowed hard and said I told you.

She said he was standing to her left, left hand now on upper thigh slowly rubbing. He asked if she was as soft and smooth higher than this. Now she had her drunk confidence and said, oh more so. He said can I see. She said she really wanted to say yes but others were walking in. She said well you are too slow everyone is coming back. She said she slid forward and out of the chair while his hand was still on her inner upper thigh. His hand slid up and his index finger made contact with her pussy lip and upward with her movement. As she stood at the table she said will you got to feel, what you think. He responded I need a better opportunity.

According to her she teased him unmercifully for several games and another tit touch. She said too many looking each time. She said he is practically begging. She said too many people would notice. She said that they were now close to the end of the team games. As the game ended she got in her chair. She said I was standing at the bar back to her talking to one of the brothers and clifton. She had no idea where others were. Chris walked up beside her and said I really need to know. She said she rolled the leg by him opening somewhat and said better be quick. She said he wanted no time and touched her landing strip. He traced down her slit, middle finger parting her lips and others sliding across the top of her lips. He hit her clit on the way she said she had to sit up a little. He touched her wet opening and slowly worked his way back. Before he could return she said she removed his hand and asked his opinion. Many many compliments and another denied request.

That was really it up until we left. Her recollection from there about all the semi and hard dicks were spot on.

Now when we were leaving she said she knew chris would take advantage of the offer of if there's anything. She said she knew he would request to touch and she wanted him to. She said she thought I would know when she stood up and then leaned back on me grabbing my ass with both hands. I never felt it. He went strait to her pussy exploring all the way. Very little time on her clit according to her but she was so wet his finger slipped right in. She said once he had his finger in he never her blouse squeezing her tit playing with her nipple as he finger ducked her. She said he had just removed his finger and was about to go for two when I put an abrupt halt to it. She said she was just seconds from flooding the building with a much needed orgasm. Frustrated she said she continued her act till we were in the truck.

Needless to say I can not wait to get my new COO trained and going. My wife has given me till spring. Then traveling and fun becomes more of a priority. Work second.
Old 01-02-2019, 06:50 PM

Thanked 4,902 Times in 251 Posts
Default Another great update

Always a great read , wishing I could get my wife a little freer with showing off. Would be fantastic if I could get her to do half the things yours does.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2dollarbills For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2019, 07:48 PM

Best thread on the entire site. Thanks to you and the Mrs
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spinalator For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2019, 07:32 AM

There was a time when I would get upset just because another man looked at my wife, much less touch her. What I didn't realize at the time was that most women, including my wife, appreciate being looked at and thus, desired. Slowly I learned to backoff more and more and just let things unfold to see where they went. The result was that I got many years of exciting situations where she got to tease knowing that with a snap of the fingers, I could bring an end to it.

From what I read, you seemed somewhat conflicted about whether your wife was too drunk to make the best decisions. I've been in that same mindset before as I'm sure others here have as well. It's called protecting your wife and is completely normal. And as comfortable as I thought I was with it, there were times when that possessive side of me kicked in and I had to remind myself that she was having fun when she flashed or flirted around. And of course, her fun fueled my desire for her as well. I guess you could call it a vicious circle but one that mostly ended like your evening did with us ripping each other's clothes off at the first opportunity.

Of course, now you know that she was just acting more drunk than she actually was but I think she knew that if things had gone too far, you would have been right there. She knows you would protect her if things started to get out of control. With that in mind, let her play. Yeah, maybe the touchy feely moments with Chris pushed the envelope a little but she didn't seem to feel threatened by the situation. That's the main goal, right? Let her have a little fun and feel safe in doing it and you get to have your fun by watching it unfold and then reap the rewards of her built up passion later. Sounds like a win-win to me. I think you handled the overall situation well, my friend.

Congrats on getting a COO in place. I'm hoping that means more adventures with you and the missus are forthcoming.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s