uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-09-2011, 01:16 PM

Default Only One Naked stories

Any stories of when you or someone else was the only one naked in a group of people?

Had some friends over for a game of strip spoons. One girl left to pick up a friend, said they might return. I lost the first game and was naked. The others put their clothes back on and hid mine from me as the loser. The girl returned with her friend, I met her for the first time completely naked. Game switched to something else, no more strip games went on. I spent the rest of that night as a naked host among clothed friends.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to metalpest For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2011, 10:38 PM

Thanked 16,204 Times in 1,124 Posts

I've been the only one naked, twice.

Once, I went skinny dipping with my wife's family. No big deal, actually, although I was the only one naked.

The other time, I was giving my infant a shower. My wife's entire family and two of her friends came over. We had a clear shower door which never fogged up and she had the bathroom door open since the fan didn't work. The front door was also clear and you could see from the front steps straight into the shower. Each person who came to the house saw me, one at a time, during the entire shower.

I asked my wife and anyone looked and she said that they all looked as they took their shoes off and they all took their time--her mom, her dad, her sisters, her brother, and her two female friends.

No one mentioned it or talked about it once I was dressed and joined the group with the baby about 20 minutes later. It was so fun knowing every single person had seen me nude and no one even mentioned it. This was two years ago and still no one has mentioned it.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2011, 06:59 PM

Thanked 56,800 Times in 818 Posts

Loads of times.

On holidays with friends staying in a rented house/villa, I have often been naked all day around the house and pool, and the only one who is.

On beaches - non nude beaches, I've been the only one naked many times.

Just a few weeks ago in Spain I hiked naked and joined up with a group of 50 clothed hikers and walked/chatted with them for over an hour.

I've still no tbeen oon at a party though.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to 1Mnue1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2011, 03:11 PM

Talking

Many years ago I attended a Halloween party as the Pillsbury Doughboy in all white sweats with the hat and kerchief carrying a wooden spoon. I liked it and won for best costume. Years later I decided to reprise the Doughboy for a different group of folks at another Halloween party. This time though I was more true to the actual DB. If you notice all he is wearing is the hat and the kerchief. So that’s the way I dressed for the party. Shaved my pubes and wore only the hat and neck thing. There were about 30 people, men and women, with me nude as the DB. People poked and I giggled. I stayed that way about six hours. Loved it. Oh yeah, best costume again
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to kattmandue For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2011, 10:21 AM

Default Streaking adventures

I've done some streaking though this local part. On a couple of occasions I've gotten my friends involved but they never take there clothes off. One time I did it after an early snow fell. That one was really wild. The exceitment kept me warn the whole time and I was out for 20 minutes or so.

Carrie
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Carrie1p@hotmail.com For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2011, 04:52 PM

Thanked 2,302 Times in 159 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie1p@hotmail.com View Post
I've done some streaking though this local part. On a couple of occasions I've gotten my friends involved but they never take there clothes off. One time I did it after an early snow fell. That one was really wild. The exceitment kept me warn the whole time and I was out for 20 minutes or so.

Carrie
I would love to hear your stories of streaking! I talked the ex-wife into going streaking a couple of times while out on late-night walks, always wanted to hear about more streakers!
Old 06-20-2018, 03:03 PM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default I'll reserect this thread I just found

I was invited to this party these girls were having. I had to work until when the party started. I told them I would bring a change of clothes and would need to shower when I got there. I got there and the party had gotten underway. Said Hi to the hosts and a few others and headed for the bathroom to shower.

While I was in the shower one of the gals came in to pee. Not really odd as I'd skinny dipped and strip-gamed with some of them before. We chatted while she peed. When she got up she stuck her hand in the shower and playfully slapped my butt. She left saying she'd see me soon.

I finished showering and got out and dried off. Then I looked around and my clothes were gone. Both the dirty ones and the clean ones. It didn't surprise me too much as these gals were fun joking types. I opened the door a crack and called out saying "ok jokes over can I have my clothes back". They had told everyone there about the trick and no one answered.

They ignored me like I wasn't there or couldn't hear me. I figured they would eventually bring me my clothes and we'd laugh it off. I finished shaving etc. and still no one brought my clothes. I called out again for my clothes, but no response. I finally shouted out that I was coming out nude the way I was to find them. The party finally responded with encouragement for me to come on out.

So I did. Not only that, but I acted like everything was as if I was fully dressed and nothing amiss. All were laughing, but I just went about greeting folks and went and made myself a drink. To got me to break my act girls started slapping my butt, rubbing my chest and a couple playfully tugged on my cock.

I finally admitted my nudity and would ask if anyone saw my clothes - to no avail. Then when a gal would slap my butt I would turn and lift her sweater as if looking for my hidden clothes. I even pulled up a couple skirts and felt a couple pussies looking for my clothes. By now it was turning me on a little and I started to get a chubbie.

It was all in fun, but a couple guys were miffed especially when one's gal touched my cock. Finally the gal who had come in the bathroom motioned me to follow her. She led me into the bathroom and showed me my clothes had been hid behind a stack of towels in the closet all along.

I told her that I wouldn't forget this and that I "owed" her one. She responded that she was sure I would as she felt my cock and I rubbed her pussy under her skirt. A couple hours later "I gave it to her" real well.
Old 06-21-2018, 10:16 AM

Thanked 26,518 Times in 1,273 Posts

I was in a big production opera, Aida, I can't sing, I was only going to be one of the litter carriers on stage. The costume was basically a loin cloth, which can't be worn with underwear, and my body had to be painted bronze to look like a Nubian. The costume department is this team of women, the 'dressing room' is just a curtained off area for me and about 20 guys, the costume ladies have their racks and tables inside the 'dressing room'.

I've never been in a big production opera or play before, I thought it was interesting that the ladies were running around getting all these nude young men painted and into their loin cloths. Opening night they get all of us ready well ahead of time and we're all standing backstage out of the way waiting for our cue. About 20 minutes to go the elastic on my loin cloth gives out and I'm standing there naked with cloth at my feet. I grab it and pull it up and the stage manager tells me to get back to the costume dept quickly.

The ladies are sitting there chatting when I run up, I show them the problem and the take the loin cloth from me. Being one of a bunch of people nude in front of these ladies is one thing, being the only one is another, should I cover my junk or just stand there, I just stand there. One lady is trying to fix the broken elastic, another is trying to find another loin cloth to fit and a couple more are just sitting there looking at me. I'm highlighted by all of me is painted bronze except the part where the loin cloth goes which is very untanned white. The worst thing a guy can do is think 'don't get a boner', because he'll get a boner, luckily, before that happened, a replacement loin cloth was found, it was a little snug, but they watched me stuff everything inside.
Old 06-22-2018, 08:25 AM

Thanked 2,483 Times in 199 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalpest View Post
Any stories of when you or someone else was the only one naked in a group of people?

Had some friends over for a game of strip spoons. One girl left to pick up a friend, said they might return. I lost the first game and was naked. The others put their clothes back on and hid mine from me as the loser. The girl returned with her friend, I met her for the first time completely naked. Game switched to something else, no more strip games went on. I spent the rest of that night as a naked host among clothed friends.
Years ago when I was at Uni one of my female friends was desperate to see a flaccid penis - she had been with some guys in her time, but only seen "it" during sex and never soft. After much cajoling (and a few drinks) I agreed to strip in front of her and her roomate so they could see me. What I didn't expect was them to pay so much attention to it, to measure it (I'm no show-er, more of a grower) and to tell everyone else in their dorm what had happened.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2018, 04:18 PM

Thanked 16,204 Times in 1,124 Posts

Ha, fun to see my own posts from 7 years ago!

Back then I had been the only one naked twice. Now I have been the only one naked more times than I can count.

Since 7 years ago, we have taken lots of vacations with my wife's family, often sharing hotel suites. I get dressed after showers in front of everyone, I don't care who is there. No one else does, though.

Our bedroom suite at home is the whole level, and no doors there. I try to time taking showers after cycling when people are around. Often people come upstairs for various things (it's more than a bedroom). Tons of people have seen me.

A few years ago we were at a music festival with a few friends and we rented a huge tent. Everyone got dressed very carefully in their sleeping bags. I changed in front of everyone, of course. Some people stared, some people groaned.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample