Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-25-2018, 09:31 AM

Thanked 16,228 Times in 1,127 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Wang View Post
Hi all. I've just joined today and haven't gotten through all the posts on this thread yet, so I realize I may have missed some relating to this specific topic (or sub-topic). I'm happy to see so many others share my predilection for partner exposing and/or sharing - it's a kink of mine too in general but I'm particularly preoccupied with one specific aspect. Just wondering, do any of you have stories about girlfriends or wives modelling nude for artists or photographers? Obviously many of you have loads of photos you've taken yourselves - and they're wonderful, thank you all, keep them coming! - but I'm thinking specifically of having a stranger or acquaintance photograph or draw your significant other, whether as an amateur or professional. I've been lucky to experience this a handful of times with several women I've been involved with and would like to share my stories and hear yours as well. But first, need to know: is this the right thread for it, or should I do it elsewhere? There's a lot of content here and I may have overlooked something. Please let me know. Thanks.
One of my wife's two best friends has been modelling nude for a college for years now. Her husband has no idea...
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2018, 10:50 AM

Default on the other side...

While showing me some vacation photos, my blazing hot first cousin accidentally let me see three photos of her being fucked by her husband. I wished i was him.... still do, actually.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to RoyaleOne For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2018, 10:54 AM

Thanked 3,450 Times in 246 Posts

About 3 years ago, my wife and I were camping with some friends (2 other couples) and while the wife was sucking my cock, one of my buddies heard us in the tent and decided to sneak up and open the flap on the window of the tent and spy on us. I saw him but my wife didn't (she was a bit preoccupied) and I just acted like i didn't see him and just enjoyed the BJ. I moved around and had my wife ride my cock and my buddy continued to watch as she rode my cock. She had her back to the window but with all of the moving around I am sure he got a good look at her naked body at one time or another.

There was never any mention of the incident from my buddy or me...
Old 06-25-2018, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyaleOne View Post
While showing me some vacation photos, my blazing hot first cousin accidentally let me see three photos of her being fucked by her husband. I wished i was him.... still do, actually.
Do you think it was really accidental on her part?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emperor Wang For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2018, 04:31 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Hi all. I've just joined today and haven't gotten through all the posts on this thread yet, so I realize I may have missed some relating to this specific topic (or sub-topic). I'm happy to see so many others share my predilection for partner exposing and/or sharing - it's a kink of mine too in general but I'm particularly preoccupied with one specific aspect. Just wondering, do any of you have stories about girlfriends or wives modelling nude for artists or photographers? Obviously many of you have loads of photos you've taken yourselves - and they're wonderful, thank you all, keep them coming! - but I'm thinking specifically of having a stranger or acquaintance photograph or draw your significant other, whether as an amateur or professional. I've been lucky to experience this a handful of times with several women I've been involved with and would like to share my stories and hear yours as well. But first, need to know: is this the right thread for it, or should I do it elsewhere? There's a lot of content here and I may have overlooked something. Please let me know. Thanks.
There are a number of threads about wives / GF's past and present "life modeling" and boudoir photos and photo sessions with others in this Non-fiction section. Try searching.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2018, 11:50 AM

Thanked 12,174 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Obviously many of you have loads of photos you've taken yourselves - and they're wonderful, thank you all, keep them coming! - but I'm thinking specifically of having a stranger or acquaintance photograph or draw your significant other, whether as an amateur or professional.

My fiancée has turned down a great opportunity for a great painter/friend of ours to do a nude painting of her. She said she didn't want to have to sit completely naked for hours. It's a shame; I've seen some of our friend's nude paintings and they are awesome. Ah well.

My ex has posed nude for friends and resort/club owners at nudist resorts/get-togethers. In that context it's really not all that sexual, as it is more about the nudist lifestyle/experience than tits and ass. But it was pretty cool seeing her naked, being the center of attention and enjoying the experience.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2018, 12:08 PM

Thanked 9,790 Times in 317 Posts
Default Co-worker

I have worked for the same company for over 20 years. When I started, I worked with this guy who eventually became my boss (Peter). During our careers, we socialized out of the office. Peter and his wife Linda were a few years older than me and my wife. Over time, we both confided in each other how attractive we found the other’s wife. As time went on, I moved to another area of the company and ultimately promoted ahead of him. A few years ago, when my wife and I started adding other men to the bedroom, Peter transferred to my area and I became his boss. We were on a business trip, and had been drinking and sharing stories. Peter let slip that he and Linda had been swingers earlier in life. I then confided that me and my wife had started inviting a 3rd into our bedroom. Ultimately, this led to each of us pulling out our phones and showing each other naked pictures of our wives. Linda and my wife are near opposites. Linda is very slim, with a tiny waist, very small ass, and small tits (Peter says she wears a 32A). She has small, long, nipples and almost no areolas. My wife is full figured with big tits (42DD), a small waste, wide hip, and a full ass. She has very large areolas. We ended up trading pics using “airdrop” on our phones. The pics showed the girls faces and all of their assets. The next morning, Peter admitted he had jerked off looking at pics of my wife. I admitted the same thing.

When I got home, I told my wife what had happened. She was not mad, but was concerned since he worked for me. She also admitted it turned her on to know he had jerked off looking at her. My wife and I discussed inviting Peter to our bedroom, but decided against it since he is my subordinate. The next day I told Peter that my wife was turned on knowing he jerked off looking at her pictures. Peter told me that he had masturbated every day looking at her pics, and that when he fucked his own wife he fantasized it was my wife. Later that day, I was talking to my wife on the phone and told her what Peter had said. This turned her on even more, and she asked if I minded if she texted Peter directly. I told her I didn’t care, but wanted to read the text when I got home. My wife then took a couple of nude selfies, sent them to Peter, and asked what he would do to her. Unbeknownst to me, they spent the afternoon sexting each other. When I got home, my wife was super horny, took me to our bedroom, and made me fuck her quickly while our kids were doing homework. When we finished, she handed me her phone and I read their exchange. By the time I was done, I had a raging boner. They had spent the afternoon exchanging pictures and describing what they would do to each other. Later that night, we fucked while my wife repeated to me her favorite parts of the days exchange with Peter.

My wife and Peter sexted each other occasionally for a little more than a year. During that time, Peter asked if I would ever let him fuck my wife. I told him we had talked about it, and my wife wanted to fuck him, but we agreed that since he worked for me it was not appropriate. This is exactly what my wife had told him repeatedly when he asked to meet her in person. Peter’s wife knew about the sexting, but didn’t mind (later I would learn she liked how turned on it made Peter). She also knew that Peter was sharing pics of her with me, and started posing special for me. The sexting ended when Peter retired. However, once he and I no longer worked together I let him fuck my wife (which he has done several times). But that is another story.
Old 06-26-2018, 01:58 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBnJB View Post
But that is another story.
Please share it!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2018, 04:27 PM

Default More guys than I can remember

Two close friends have both seen my wife naked and had sex with her in threesomes with me. A fair amount of other guys have seen her at parties naked or in various stages of undress as well. I really loved her exhibitionist side, it really turned me on. We’re divorced now. It was a great ride while it lasted though.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to FCD For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2018, 11:57 PM

Thanked 2,077 Times in 163 Posts
Default New One

So I came home from work to find a friend of mine, who had commented on my fiance's boobs several times in private, sitting drinking coffee with her. He was on one couch, turned facing towards her and she was facing him. He was clothed, she was naked. One foot on the floor, the other sprawled out on the couch.

He had apparently dropped by to bring some books he borrowed back and she had answered the door naked and invited him in for coffee. They talked for almost two hours before I got home. She later told me the most he did, without me giving him a verbal ok, was play with her tits and rubbed a finger between her lips.

Tags
bff, friends, naked, sharing, topless

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004