uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-16-2017, 12:17 AM

Thanked 15,548 Times in 653 Posts
Default games People Play

Postman's Promise... We had a great night recently - we had invited 3 other couples that are really good friends over for a dinner party - it was the birthday of one of the guys.
We ate and drank heaps during the evening and after dinner were sitting in the lounge room when the birthday boy told us that he got a really cool game for his birthday and wondered if we would all like to play, but it is a little bit naughty - we were all quite happy and relaxed with the drink and said great the naughtier the better.
We are all really good friends and have gone away for weekends together and all of the girls have sunbathed topless in front of all the guys so we already fairly open with each other, and my wife has a casual relationship with one of the other guys and the 3 of us get together from time to time.
The game was called Postman's Promise, it came with a deck of pink and blue numbered cards, a dice with the numbers 1, 2 and 3, a deck of location cards, a deck of actions cards and a blindfold, In the action cards were 8 blank cards on which we could write our own action - we cleared with all at the beginning that we could put any action that we liked except full intercourse.
Each guy picked a blue card and each girl a pink card, the number on the card was their number and was kept secret. They then picked another number from the pack to determine who went first, lowest number was first, we all had to remember this number as well so that we knew which order we would be playing. The lowest number was picked by a guy named Geoff, he then picked a pink card, picked a location, rolled the dice for a two, and picked an action. He was blindfolded and the girls whose number had been picked put her hand up, it was my wife Shirl, the number on the dice was how long the action should take, the location card was "outside in the street" and the action was that the guy should remove the girls top and bra, if she was wearing one, and lick and suck her boobs for the 2 full minutes out in the street, the guy could not remove the blindfold and we asked the girl not to reveal her identity - they then had to return to the room, no clothes could be put back on, the girls boobs were checked to make sure that they were nice and wet from all the sucking and licking the guys blindfold was removed so that he could see who he had been with.
Geoffs wife pointed out that he sure must have enjoyed himself as he had a giant stiffy. Next number was a was a girl named Jan - she was a gorgeous tall blond who oozed sexuality, all of the guys hoped that it would be their number that was picked, she was blindfolded, rolled a one, the location was bathroom and the action was that she should remove her knickers and the guy that she picked has to give her a hickey on her inner thigh as close to her vagina as possible, she had picked Tim who grabbed her hand and ran to the bathroom, he did not want to waste any time, After one minute Tim guided Jan back into the lounge with her knickers on his head, she sat down lifted her skirt and opened her legs to reveal a beautiful, and very wet, shaven pussy with a great big red hickey right in that little indentation where her thigh met her pussy, Tim must have had a wonderful view whilst he sucked on her. and she was so wet she must have enjoyed it.
Next in order was Geoff's wife Margaret who rolled a 3, location was on the bonnet of her car and the action was to blow her partner for the full 3 minutes, Margaret was blindfolded and after seeing how Geoff had enjoyed his action, boy was she up for this lucky guy was Rob, who is the guy that Cher and I have had some fun with from time to time. Her car was parked out in the street and she led Rob out there, we were not allowed to go out with them, but we did sneak a look through the window, Margaret led Rob to the car and he sat on the bonnet, she unbuckled his belt removed his pants and undies, Rob is well endowed with at least 9 inches, all 9 inches were pointing to the sky as Margaret first licked his penis all over and then took it in her mouth slowly moving up and down his entire shaft - wow but she could deep throat, none of us guys knew that (except Geoff of course) - 3 minutes seemed such a long time, and all of us guys were so envious of Rob. After the 3 minutes they both returned, Rob was minus his pants and undies and he still had a hard on glistening with Margaret's saliva. Margaret sat down removed her blindfold smiled at Rob and opened her mouth, it was full of cum, Rob had only lasted 3 minutes, she looked at Geoff and swallowed the lot, licking her lips to make sure that not a drop was left - she said to Geoff I think that i must have enjoyed my action even more than you enjoyed yours!
Fourth to go was Rob again he rolled a 2, the location was on the kitchen bench and the action was to get a Snickers bar, insert it into the lady and eat it all within the two minutes, the girl was Jan again, Rob was blindfolded, his hard on still obvious and he led a topless Jan into the kitchen. We could not watch but we heard lots of sucking, moaning and squishy noises. After 2 minutes they returned, this time as well as being topless Jan had also lost her knickers and her pussy was covered in chocolate, Rob had chocolate all round his mouth and when he took his blindfold off he anxiously looked around to see who he had been with, a giant smile appeared on his face when he saw Jan's chocolately c*nt.
I was next and my girl was Sarah who had been quietly waiting all evening, I rolled my dice, 3 minutes and turned over my action card - double up - if you are a male pick another female, if you are a female pick another male, it was back to my wife Shirls turn again, location was bedroom and the action was going down. The 3 of us went to the bedroom, Sarah positioned herself on her side and raised one knee so that she was nicely exposed, and I lay with my head between her legs, she then positioned herself between Shirls legs whilst Shirl took me in her mouth, we were all lying on the bed formed into a circle of sucking, Sarah had a much bigger clit than my wife Shirl, and I was able to pinch it gently between my teeth and wiggle it around with my tongue, she must have been liking it because she was pushing down harder on my mouth, Shirl was going down deeper and deeper on me as Sarah was attending to her, then Sarahs hands latched onto my head and pulled me even harder into her, my tongue was working overtime and I managed to get a couple of fingers in as well, we were a mass of sexual pleasure until we were disturbed by this knocking on the door, you were only supposed to have 3 minutes, time had gotten away from us and we joined the others each of us in an advanced state of arousal, by now all of were pretty much naked and all inhibitions had gone as the guys were all sitting there with stiffies and the girls were all very pink and glistening.
My wife Shirl was next, she was lucky, 2 in a row, her guy was Geoff, the time was 1 minute, the location was the swimming pool and the action was an underwater blow job that lasted the entire minute. This time we could all watch as we had to make sure that Shirl met her target of a one minute underwater blow job. Geoff lowered himself into the pool and was more than ready to receive his blowy, Shirl eased into the pool and took a deep breath, she is not real happy underwater, anyway she took his whole cock in her mouth, she is quite good a deep throating, not as good as Margaret but still quite good, when she closed her lips they were almost touching his scrotum, she had every last little bit of him in her mouth. Geoff was rocking back and forwards but Shirl tried to keep her mouth closed tight on him, she almost made it but had to come up for air at 42 seconds. They had a little relax during which she was giving him an underwater hand job and was whispering to him - then she said she was ready and she went down on him again, all was very still although we could see that she was swallowing whilst he was in her mouth, Geoff hardly moved, and Shirl lasted the whole minute but gasped for air when she lifted her head above the surface. They both got out and Shirl knelt in front of Geoff and consumed him again, he was nice and hard and she moved her mouth away and spread her legs wide around him, I know we agreed no intercourse she said but I had to promise Geoff something so that he would keep still whilst was under water so that I could last the minute. It had to be my wife that started the fucking, she took him in both hands and guided him into her whilst we all watched - Geoff's wife Margaret was getting jealous and grabbed Tim and sat on his face then moved down his body to a reverse cowgirl and fucked him hard. There were 2 guys and 2 girls left watching the action but it didn't take long before everyone to get into the action.
I was delighted when Jan grabbed me and sat on top of me bouncing on my cock with her beautiful large tits swinging in front of my face. Rob snuck up behind Sarah and they were at it doggy style, there was all were each of us having it off with someone other than our partner.
I don't think that things will ever be the same between us all again, I certainly hope that this becomes a regular activity because I would love to get into Margaret and Sarah.
For anyone wanting to play this game it is best if you make up your own action cards, the action cards that came with the game whilst sexy, were quite tame - ours were anything but tame and got everone ready for a great night.
To finish off, here is a photo of my wife Shirl, after being fucked by me and ready for more
Attached Thumbnails
pix1sn19030920a.jpg  

Tags
blow job, fucking, milf, pussy, tits

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s