Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2018, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrac55 View Post
Personally, I think that we are seeing the calm before the storm. Look at how common it is for regular girls to wear thong bikinis to the beach and to post pictures of the same to social media. Even high school girls think nothing of showing their butts in public. At some point (i'd bet within 5 years), Instagram and Facebook will relax the rules on breasts. At that point, there will be a lot more public and social nudity and it will become so common that it won't be looked down on (thongs aren't looked down on), and many girls with great bodies will proudly bare as much as the social media platform allows.

I'd bet that by 2025, toplessness will overtake the beaches and social media - events featuring nudity may grow or may fade out, hard to say - but in any case, the incidence of regular people showing more skin is increasing daily and will continue to increase as the younger generations continue to ignore and/or rebel against previous socially acceptable standards about display of their bodies.

Fun times ahead I believe
Unfortunately, I think you are completely wrong.
Prudery is on the rise everywhere.
It gets more and more accepted to demand that females have to stay "modest", nearly everytime a video with nudity appears on youtube, there is hate and sl*t-shaming in the comments.
In addition, youtube is more strict in their nude philosophy now, so more videos are taken down.
There were less naked females in the roskilde shower than in previous years (i think there wasn't a full nude one at all)
Nearly all the big UK music festivals banned boobs off their screens by now.
There is less nudity on beaches than before and nudity is allowed on less beaches.
Last year there was an report about the famous English Garden in Munich which stated that all the nudes have disappeared.
And so on and on.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tklein For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2018, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilas123 View Post
She actually shared a naked photo of herself on her Facebook-page last year and was pissed that Facebook deleted it, so she shared the link to a gallery on a newspaper instead. Didn't think she cared that much.

Denmark is very free in mind on this matter but getting exactly 12 girls and 12 guys have always been a problem, since the race started. Seen multiple from this years race, share the naked pictures of themselves on their own Instagram profiles, one of this years girl participants, even ran with her brother.
Got photos of who these are??
The Following User Says Thank You to Highgate For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2018, 02:05 PM

Thanked 1,914 Times in 126 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilas123 View Post
She actually shared a naked photo of herself on her Facebook-page last year and was pissed that Facebook deleted it, so she shared the link to a gallery on a newspaper instead. Didn't think she cared that much.
It's true. This year, she tried to run but got there too late, so the organizers wouldn't let her participate.
The Following User Says Thank You to Qazwox27 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2018, 06:10 PM

Thanked 17,996 Times in 487 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highgate View Post
Yes, but i warn you. Everything is so wrong with the way her brother looks at her. But his into guys apparantly, so maybe not anyway.

Caption photo 1:
Fucking fast brother and sister, you know #10 #20 #rf18 #nøgenløb

Caption photo 2:
just did RF’s naked run on a 29th place out of 30 together with my little brother #rf18 #nøgenløb
Attached Thumbnails
35166271_285156172029503_8299213487003926528_n.jpg   34826649_629207240791094_1294085242696499200_n.jpg  

Last edited by ilas123; 07-13-2018 at 06:14 PM.
Old 07-13-2018, 06:11 PM

Thanked 17,996 Times in 487 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highgate View Post
Was just photos from the newspapers, already posted in the 2017 thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to ilas123 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2018, 08:30 PM

Thanked 3,587 Times in 620 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tklein View Post
It gets more and more accepted to demand that females have to stay "modest", nearly everytime a video with nudity appears on youtube, there is hate and sl*t-shaming in the comments.
In addition, youtube is more strict in their nude philosophy now, so more videos are taken down.
There were less naked females in the roskilde shower than in previous years (i think there wasn't a full nude one at all)
There is less nudity on beaches than before and nudity is allowed on less beaches.
Last year there was an report about the famous English Garden in Munich which stated that all the nudes have disappeared.
And so on and on.
That argument ignores WNBR events all over the place, and which didn't even exist 20 years ago.

Or the Fremont Solstice Parade, which did not exist until 1989. With 1,500 body-painted solstice cyclists in 2015.

Or Golub's nude bodypainting event, which takes place in downtown NYC.

Or the number of states or municipalities that allow women to be top-free https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topfreedom#United_States

Or the ESPN body issue
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to brunettesrule For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2018, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunettesrule View Post
That argument ignores WNBR events all over the place, and which didn't even exist 20 years ago.

Or the Fremont Solstice Parade, which did not exist until 1989. With 1,500 body-painted solstice cyclists in 2015.

Or Golub's nude bodypainting event, which takes place in downtown NYC.

Or the number of states or municipalities that allow women to be top-free https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topfreedom#United_States

Or the ESPN body issue
My experience in Australia is that I agree with tklein - females being naked in public is declining. I see it at the beach, and I hear it in my limited conversations with women on the topic. Women here are not writing letters to their local newspapers, TV station or elected representatives to have more nude beaches authorised, nor organising WNBR or similar events. The nude swim in Sydney Harbour called the Sydney Skinny has lots of female participation - hundreds in my estimate for a single event on a single day - but it is the exception rather than the rule - and Sydney is the largest city in Australia with 4.5 million people, and other than the Sydney Skinny (once a year) it can barely manage a dozen females on a nude beach on a hot sunny day in summer (and the beaches here are almost perfect fine white sand that makes squeaky noises between your toes when you walk on it, with clear unpolluted warm water) and our culture here is very progressive, tolerant, and (relatively) supportive for women, and women have significant financial independence here to be able to break free from whatever they want to break free of. The WNBR in Sydney is non-existent (or so small I don't even know about it), let alone having women in a Sydney WNBR.

Women here might go to a nude beach or nude swim event as a one off, but it is more of a giggle between friends (and perhaps a joke about how free and liberated they are) rather than who they really are inside themselves. Repeat offenders are rare - although they do exist. Most women - like most men - are cowards. It's just that testosterone makes men hornier than women. lol

Also, I did not attend this event, but my sense is that most of the young women in the WNBR pics in Byron Bay (about 8 hours drive north of Sydney) in another OCC thread are of women who are not Australian - but backpackers (from other countries) travelling around Australia on a Gap year, trying new things when the opportunity arises. Most (but admittedly not all) of the participants in the Byron Bay WNBR are old men.
The Following User Says Thank You to congokurtz For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2018, 08:05 AM

Thanked 3,587 Times in 620 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by congokurtz View Post
My experience in Australia is that I agree with tklein - females being naked in public is declining. I see it at the beach, and I hear it in my limited conversations with women on the topic. Women here are not writing letters to their local newspapers, TV station or elected representatives to have more nude beaches authorised, nor organising WNBR or similar events. The nude swim in Sydney Harbour called the Sydney Skinny has lots of female participation - hundreds in my estimate for a single event on a single day - but it is the exception rather than the rule - and Sydney is the largest city in Australia with 4.5 million people, and other than the Sydney Skinny (once a year) it can barely manage a dozen females on a nude beach on a hot sunny day in summer (and the beaches here are almost perfect fine white sand that makes squeaky noises between your toes when you walk on it, with clear unpolluted warm water) and our culture here is very progressive, tolerant, and (relatively) supportive for women, and women have significant financial independence here to be able to break free from whatever they want to break free of. The WNBR in Sydney is non-existent (or so small I don't even know about it), let alone having women in a Sydney WNBR.
I've been to Sydney nude beaches with my wife. The year was 2001. The beaches were Obelisk, Cobbler's and Lady Jane. The only women on Obelisk was my wife. Very few women on Cobbler's or Lady Jane. So, based on anecdotal experience, I would say that female participation in nude beachgoing ended in 2001. But that would be anecdotal data, which isn't accurate at all. My point is that you have to look at the larger events and trends.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to brunettesrule For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2018, 02:59 PM

Thanked 14,625 Times in 1,500 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tklein View Post
And so on and on.
At the risk of getting in trouble for extending this discussion, I want to say that your definition of Prudishness is an 'all or nothing' statement. I don't think you are disagreeing with me, just that you are describing your perceived decrease in 'total nudity'. Other contributors have pointed out how that analysis may be wrong and limited only to the specific situations you describe; however, my point was about the gradual acceptance of baring more flesh throughout our culture. Female nudism may be less prevalent and topless sunbathing in Europe may be decreasing, but I think that is temporary.
In the last 20 years, we've seen the adoption of thong or semi thong underwear almost universal among women under 40. And now girls are baring more skin in their swim suits - with what seems like 10-20% of the girls on California and Florida beaches wearing thong bottoms; and more than 50% in Hawaii (all my personal observation). Also, music festivals have many many girls wearing thong bottoms and nipple pasties under see through clothes. Additionally, there are a lot of i-gram posts of groups of girls going nude or bottomless in nature. I've posted many pictures in the I-gram thread of girls in thongs - I've selected girls from colleges across the country for these pictures. They aren't hard to find. Girls are openly baring their asses in very revealing thongs on their social media accounts. Females at events with total nudity may be reluctant to have their pictures taken, but younger females are posing and posting bare or thong covered ass pictures with increasing frequency.
While there may be fewer incidents of total nudity in organized public situations, the general female population seems to be moving toward a broader acceptance of clothes that bare more and more skin. My point was that I believe that thong bottoms on beaches and pools will soon be over 50% everywhere and the next move will likely be a continuation of the 'free the nipple' movement. I stand by my conclusion that females everywhere seem to be more and more comfortable baring skin in public. This may seem like a slow start and not much progress, but looking back to the progress made in the last 20 years, I'm still confident that future females will continue to get bolder and bolder and will keep baring more skin.

Last edited by retrac55; 07-15-2018 at 03:06 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to retrac55 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2018, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunettesrule View Post
I've been to Sydney nude beaches with my wife. The year was 2001. The beaches were Obelisk, Cobbler's and Lady Jane. The only women on Obelisk was my wife. Very few women on Cobbler's or Lady Jane. So, based on anecdotal experience, I would say that female participation in nude beachgoing ended in 2001. But that would be anecdotal data, which isn't accurate at all. My point is that you have to look at the larger events and trends.
During the 90's Australian's went to the beach to get nude.. Now Australian's go to the beach to show off how they look in their beach 'ware.. It is not prudish behaviors as a such it is the age we live in that everything is captured / kept and shared..

The snap chat generation are happy to share they just don't want anything permanent to be kept.. Gone are the innocent days of seeing people skinny dipping and no one really caring, the age of the smart phone and the rise of social media has changed this forever and what we see now at our beaches and our waterfalls reflect this change..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ozgreg For This Useful Post:

Tags
initiation, naked run

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s