Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 07-04-2018, 07:48 PM

I m surprised this question has never come up before. After ages trying to figure out where it was (the lead was a plastic bag with the name of a shop) and the use of Google earth I ve located the beach😂. It s menakoz in the Basque region!!
Old 07-14-2018, 05:46 PM

Thanked 6,011 Times in 468 Posts
Default OK, NOT a nudist beach.....

OK, NOT a nudist resort..... But a place on Orient Beach

Has anyone been to Esmeralda Resort on Orient Beach St. Martin lately? I'd like to get some first-hand feedback on the nudity/topless "climate" at Esmeralda.

The wife and I visited Esmeralda Resort a dozen plus years ago, and are considering a vacation there again.
Nudity was accepted/overlooked on "Coco Beach" at Esmeralda then, but was definitely not the norm. But topless on the beach and at the bungalow pools was allowed and common.

I know that Club Orient nude resort is just down the beach, but two problems there: The wife likes the upscale feel of Esmeralda.
AND, she would never, ever go to a nudist resort. She is neither a nudist or exhibitionist. But she has enjoyed being naked at Esmeralda and other clothing optional resorts. Don't ask, I don't know the answer.

Appreciate any input, thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2018, 12:03 AM

Thanked 4,599 Times in 411 Posts
Default Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
OK, NOT a nudist resort..... But a place on Orient Beach

Has anyone been to Esmeralda Resort on Orient Beach St. Martin lately? I'd like to get some first-hand feedback on the nudity/topless "climate" at Esmeralda.

The wife and I visited Esmeralda Resort a dozen plus years ago, and are considering a vacation there again.
Nudity was accepted/overlooked on "Coco Beach" at Esmeralda then, but was definitely not the norm. But topless on the beach and at the bungalow pools was allowed and common.

I know that Club Orient nude resort is just down the beach, but two problems there: The wife likes the upscale feel of Esmeralda.
AND, she would never, ever go to a nudist resort. She is neither a nudist or exhibitionist. But she has enjoyed being naked at Esmeralda and other clothing optional resorts. Don't ask, I don't know the answer.

Appreciate any input, thanks
Sad to say, but I believe all the resorts on Orient Bay were badly damaged or destroyed in the hurricane a couple of years ago.

I found this on Trip Advisor:
"As of May 2018 the destruction is still bad. I wouldn't call it total. They are just starting to rebuild, reportedly because of slow French insurance companies, but re-construction has just begun to start."
The Following User Says Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2018, 01:40 PM

Thanked 6,011 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysallx View Post
Sad to say, but I believe all the resorts on Orient Bay were badly damaged or destroyed in the hurricane a couple of years ago.

I found this on Trip Advisor:
"As of May 2018 the destruction is still bad. I wouldn't call it total. They are just starting to rebuild, reportedly because of slow French insurance companies, but re-construction has just begun to start."
Thank you!
Yes, I have since found that out. But NOT easy, websites of travel agencies and even Esmeralda just say, "dates chosen have no vacancy".... like it's a cover-up! But searching around, I see they are taking reservations for after the 1st of the year. But who wants to be the "Guinea Pig" and the be first guests?? Not I.
Old 07-16-2018, 02:04 PM

Thanked 1,699 Times in 91 Posts
Default Nudist Resorts

Croatia is having nice nudist resorts and beaches. Koversada is a famous one with an own island. Valalta is another one in the same area. Both are family nudist resorts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mogli1960 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2018, 04:16 PM

Thanked 5,259 Times in 279 Posts
Default Orient Beach

Orient Beach update:

Dear Friends of Club Orient,
Sorry it has been so long since an update. Nothing moves quickly down here. Usually that’s a positive, but not in our current situation.
As we have discussed in previous missives, Club Orient is really two separate and distinct entities, OBC which is Orient Beach Club and is responsible for the resort and its employees and The Corpropriate which is like a Home Owners Association. The responsibilities are not designed to overlap. However, our common goal is to return Club Orient to the paradise we all have loved for over 30 years.
The Copropriate or Copro for short is responsible for the repair and rebuilding of the individual units, as well as many of the common area building like the Papagayo.
We were about to announce the repair and rebuilding of the resort had commenced and with some luck, be able to receive guests and owners back in November or December. For those of you who have visited us, you know the basic clean-up is already finished and the demo is underway. The construction fence is in place, for the first units to be brought back to life.

But, we have just been informed the timeline has hit a roadblock. Because of an action taken by a few people, they have temporarily halted the repair and rebuilding of Club Orient. I am not able to give you details, either in this posting or privately, but the Copro believes the delay will be rectified this Fall. The broad answer is the insurance money long promised is still delayed.
I am sure you are asking yourself how the insurance payment can just continue to drag out. Our delay is not unique for the island. In fact, we understand that roughly half the claims on the island have yet to be settled. Even the French Collectivité itself has only received about 20% of what they claim they are due and the airport is in litigation with their insurance company.
This is incredibly sad news for all of us who love Club Orient and especially for our employees who were so excited seeing the recent progress, to be told they must wait even longer to return to work.
Accordingly, Copro must halt the construction work until the funds are received. This will result in us all needing to take a step back and reevaluate the schedule, but it definitely will mean that no units will be completed until 2019.
This delay will have a serious impact on us (OBC) as we will not be able to begin renting units for the fall and will force us to change our strategy regarding how we can proceed. You may remember OBC received our insurance proceeds in October. But, we have been having to pay partial salaries (chomage partiel), office rent and a host of other things for over ten months. It has taken a large portion of our proceeds to have gone this long with no revenue. But, thanks to the help of many of you, we’re still here and still determined.

We are as frustrated as we know you are and believe us when we say no one wants to be back in our home, as much as those of us who have the privilege of working at Club Orient.

Thank you for everything and we hope these issues get rectified quickly and we can put the construction crews back to work
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barnyb For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2018, 08:46 AM

Default De Rena nude beach series

Hi,
Does anyone know where the "De Rena" nude beach videos were taken? It seems to attract quite a young crowd. I ve noticed that fewer young people practice naturism nowadays
Thanks
Old 08-08-2018, 06:04 AM

Thanked 1,789 Times in 88 Posts

Any good nude beaches in Europe that is easily accessible (close to hotels would be great)? I'm planning to go next year and just want to plan ahead.
Old 08-08-2018, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebenengel View Post
Any good nude beaches in Europe that is easily accessible (close to hotels would be great)? I'm planning to go next year and just want to plan ahead.
Boadella beach in Spain is beautiful and very easily accessible.
Old 08-08-2018, 07:28 AM

Thanked 1,789 Times in 88 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrpeelush View Post
Boadella beach in Spain is beautiful and very easily accessible.
Adding that to my potential destination. And of course still open to other suggestions too. I'm also especially looking for a good accessible nude beach in any of the Scandinavian countries since I've never been there.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lebenengel For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2