Register

Old 03-24-2017, 03:42 PM

Thanked 4,820 Times in 345 Posts
Default ?

When are we going see your stories?
The Following User Says Thank You to dazman1975 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2017, 06:13 PM

Default Stories are coming I promise!

Hey everyone! I swear I haven't forgotten, something huge came up (nothing serious but it has tied me down) and I WILL have them out within the next couple days! My apologies, I promise I didn't bail
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to csh150 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2017, 06:39 PM

Hey, take your time man!
The Following User Says Thank You to animedude34 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2017, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by animedude34 View Post
Hey, take your time man!
Oh it's coming I swear! But if anyone gets frustrated then trust me, I understand...but I keep my word lol
The Following User Says Thank You to csh150 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2017, 03:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazman1975 View Post
if you could write stories based on the pictures attached would be good
This one is going to be unusually brief for each picture, but let me know if it's satisfactory I don't want anyone to feel cheated. I'm going to start with Daz since he was the first reply, write his in groups of two, then continue. Now time for naked ladies! Forgive the lackluster physical descriptions, it's only because the pictures give a lot of detail already

For dazman:

[Picture 1]

Amy was already regretting her wardrobe choice for this pool party: skimpy, light blue one piece thong-style bikini her ex boyfriend gave her. Her ex had cruelly dumped her for her flat bottom, but she was determined to embrace it, especially she stepped out in heels to try and help push it up a little. Her friend Gina greeted her enthusiastically with a "Oh hey! You look amazing!" As she made her way over to the pool. She made one colossal mistake however...she chose not to swim. Gina detected that she did not want to almost immediately and wrinkled her eyebrows at her in anger. Gina was incredibly physically reactive and couldn't stand any perceived slight, and just as Amy remembered this, she looked away at the worst possible time. A small snip was heard, and her flat, wrinkled butt and C cup breasts came into view. Amy then was blackmailed with quickly snapped photos and ordered to stand against the nearby kiddie slide if she didn't want the pictures to be shared. She reluctantly did as told, tears streaming as she choked out "Why are you doing this?" pitifully. Gina then threw her bikini into the water as others guffawed with laughter. Gina crossed her arms, smirked, and finally replied "because your bikini swam and your flat booty didn't." Gina smiled even wider as she realized she was going to share the pictures anyway!

[Picture 2]

Jill was a sexy, slim, adventurous sort. She never thought she would do what she was about to do though: stand in the middle of her small town in just her panties, bra, garter belt, and stockings! It was a dare from her psychologist of all people, who secretly had a nasty and manipulative habit of convincing women to do things like this so he could share all of their stories online. She opened the box given to her by Dr. Optrou. "Oh no, not everything is in here!" she could be heard yelling loudly as she stood in just a towel wrapped around her waist. "Oh my god ONLY I would lose the stupid garter belt and underwear! Ugh! The bra isn't even here". She phoned Dr. Optrou, who insisted she still had to do it, and lied by also insisting he didn't intentionally leave out the only things that would cover her modest breasts and tan lines bottom. Plus, her razor broke. She wasn't awfully hairy but it still made things worse for Jill. When she hung up the phone, she dropped her towel, sighing loudly as she slipped on her stockings and high heels. She bravely walked outside to a very lucky US postal worker who very unprofessionally grabbed her butt...things were off to a bad start but thankfully the road she was doing this on was only a few feet away. When she finally got there, her face flushed red, and multiple cars were rounding the corner, one was a mother with her young son, who got an eyeful of her perfectly V shaped crotch and somewhat stubbly pubes, which caused him to grin and drop his jaw before the mother honked in anger at Jill and covered the boy's eyes. That was already enough for her, she had to go back! But luckily for everyone else, she slightly bent her ankle as she tried to walk over those dreadful stones in high heels. As she did, men were shockingly parking on the side of the road to give her cat calls and stare. "Nice boobs! Can I have a grab?" was shouted by one man. Another man actually DID cop a feel, and even sadistically pinched her sensitive nipples. She shouted "UGH! You pig!" as she had had enough, not wanting anymore exposure, shocked at how horribly things went. But the most surprising part? Dr. Optrou was the one who took the bare bottom picture of her seen in this thread.

*MORE TO COME!*
Old 03-25-2017, 03:26 AM

So far so good I say!
The Following User Says Thank You to animedude34 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2017, 03:55 AM

[Picture 3]

Karen was a runner who just couldn't cut it in the extremely competitive sport that she was so passionate about. She had done multiple races and marathons over the years and her main obsession was running. However, her insistence on being the first majorly successful competitive runner who wore sandals was holding her back. She wanted to be remembered for something in her life. Today was the day she would get her wish to be memorable, but certainly not in the way she wanted. It was a horribly coincidence she wanted to be remembered so strongly, because the completely nude woman was also very forgetful, especially with the new medication she was taking. Karen put on her sandals and her necklace bearing what appeared to be a key, then headed out to the race with literally nothing else on. Her petite naked booty jiggled, and her equally petite breasts and nipples greeted the sunshine. She smiled and waved at everyone she passed, and was puzzled why all of them just blushed and looked away or stared. "That is so odd!" Karen exclaimed as she reached the place where all the runners were gathered. She, naturally, was immediately greeted with laughter, some of them even pointing and laughing. Karen started laughing due to confusion herself and said "What? Do I have something on my face?" and then made the mistake of looking down. She screamed, feeling humiliated, blushing like she never had before as others kept laughing. She stood there the entire time, covering herself, afraid to move and thinking "Well they've already seen me, might as well stay here right?" with her hands mainly covering her bottom the entire time. The runners were running by her laughing almost every time, and one girl threw a full water bottle that smacked her right on her tush! The girl who threw the bottle grinned and said "Worth it!" loudly. Karen couldn't help but laugh at that, especially since this whole thing was somewhat funny to her anyway. Karen was the type to laugh at almost anything. One of her supposed friends, Melissa, noticed her hand position covering her derriere, and the fact that she was standing against the metal pole. She took full advantage of this by zip typing her friends hands to the pole, facing the starting line the runners were doing laps around. Karen was incredibly angry, but also so surprised by Melissa doing this that she couldn't help but laugh as her bottom occasionally stifled the laughter with piping hot metal. As she felt the breeze on her incredible, arrowhead shaped crotch and pencil thin pubic hair, Karen was reconsidering these new meds. She felt a little bit of vengeance though as Melissa got her top pulled off at the winner's podium, exposing her big, heavy hooters as she screamed and covered them. This lasted up until the moment Karen remembered she was on that metal pole. "Ouch!" she screamed as her booty was scorched by it yet again.

[Picture 4]

(I'm assuming its the girl from picture 2 due to the tattoo)

Jill was back at it with her bare boobs and bottom again, though this time under different circumstances. She had just tried back on the heels and stockings, mainly to see how she looked with her new haircut, and was naked due to having just freshly shaven, which she was diligent about since the naked dare. However, she needed fast cash and lived right next to an ATM, plus nearly all of her clothes were in the dryer. Luckily, the dryer buzzed to indicate it was done. Unluckily, her friend she owed money to who had drove several miles to get it, was five minutes away and in a rush. Jill decided then and there to sprint to the ATM machine near her, debit card in hand. Jill ran as fast as she could, and stood in front of the ATM. Just her luck, two busty female police officers showed up almost as soon as she got there! Jill, mortified, turned around and gasped out "O-oh no!" as her face flushed. This caused her to immediately drop the card, which was picked up by a stray dog and carried away. "What exactly in the name of Cartoon Joe are you doing here?" the large chested blonde said, as the round bottomed brunette stood with her hands on her belt. "I....I just went out to get some money, my house is like RIGHT over there, please!" as she could see from the distance that her friend rebecca was pulling up and walking into the house. This caused her to panic and even shed a single tear. This thankfully won her sympathy from the women, who claimed they had to do the same thing before and used to live nearby. They then pulled out their cell phones and showed her photographic proof that someone in town had captured, showing the bare naked hooters of the blonde and the badonkadonk of the brunette. The blonde was facing forward in the picture, and had perfectly proportionate quarter sized nipples and a slightly chubby stomach, and the brunette was facing away, showing her deep buttcrack and pronounced bottom cheeks, the kind that make chairs stick to them, complemented by wide hips and thick, smooth thighs. Jill felt almost intimidated, with her sexy but small bottom and medium sized breasts. The officers gave a "go on" motion with the back of their hands, and Jill shouted "Oh thank you!" before running home. When she got there, Rebecca stood with her arms crossed, raising an eyebrow. "Got my money finally?" she asked. "No! I...where's my card?" she said in a panicked tone, and gasped loudly when she heard the horrifying sound of a door being locked. She was totally nude, locked out of her house, and it was getting late and cold. Her nipples stood triumphantly in the chilly air, but her head slumped down as tears ran down her eyes.

*MORE TO COME!*

Last edited by csh150; 03-25-2017 at 04:02 AM.
Old 03-25-2017, 04:25 AM

Thanked 4,820 Times in 345 Posts
Default Great stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by csh150 View Post
This one is going to be unusually brief for each picture, but let me know if it's satisfactory I don't want anyone to feel cheated. I'm going to start with Daz since he was the first reply, write his in groups of two, then continue. Now time for naked ladies! Forgive the lackluster physical descriptions, it's only because the pictures give a lot of detail already

For dazman:

[Picture 1]

Amy was already regretting her wardrobe choice for this pool party: skimpy, light blue one piece thong-style bikini her ex boyfriend gave her. Her ex had cruelly dumped her for her flat bottom, but she was determined to embrace it, especially she stepped out in heels to try and help push it up a little. Her friend Gina greeted her enthusiastically with a "Oh hey! You look amazing!" As she made her way over to the pool. She made one colossal mistake however...she chose not to swim. Gina detected that she did not want to almost immediately and wrinkled her eyebrows at her in anger. Gina was incredibly physically reactive and couldn't stand any perceived slight, and just as Amy remembered this, she looked away at the worst possible time. A small snip was heard, and her flat, wrinkled butt and C cup breasts came into view. Amy then was blackmailed with quickly snapped photos and ordered to stand against the nearby kiddie slide if she didn't want the pictures to be shared. She reluctantly did as told, tears streaming as she choked out "Why are you doing this?" pitifully. Gina then threw her bikini into the water as others guffawed with laughter. Gina crossed her arms, smirked, and finally replied "because your bikini swam and your flat booty didn't." Gina smiled even wider as she realized she was going to share the pictures anyway!

[Picture 2]

Jill was a sexy, slim, adventurous sort. She never thought she would do what she was about to do though: stand in the middle of her small town in just her panties, bra, garter belt, and stockings! It was a dare from her psychologist of all people, who secretly had a nasty and manipulative habit of convincing women to do things like this so he could share all of their stories online. She opened the box given to her by Dr. Optrou. "Oh no, not everything is in here!" she could be heard yelling loudly as she stood in just a towel wrapped around her waist. "Oh my god ONLY I would lose the stupid garter belt and underwear! Ugh! The bra isn't even here". She phoned Dr. Optrou, who insisted she still had to do it, and lied by also insisting he didn't intentionally leave out the only things that would cover her modest breasts and tan lines bottom. Plus, her razor broke. She wasn't awfully hairy but it still made things worse for Jill. When she hung up the phone, she dropped her towel, sighing loudly as she slipped on her stockings and high heels. She bravely walked outside to a very lucky US postal worker who very unprofessionally grabbed her butt...things were off to a bad start but thankfully the road she was doing this on was only a few feet away. When she finally got there, her face flushed red, and multiple cars were rounding the corner, one was a mother with her young son, who got an eyeful of her perfectly V shaped crotch and somewhat stubbly pubes, which caused him to grin and drop his jaw before the mother honked in anger at Jill and covered the boy's eyes. That was already enough for her, she had to go back! But luckily for everyone else, she slightly bent her ankle as she tried to walk over those dreadful stones in high heels. As she did, men were shockingly parking on the side of the road to give her cat calls and stare. "Nice boobs! Can I have a grab?" was shouted by one man. Another man actually DID cop a feel, and even sadistically pinched her sensitive nipples. She shouted "UGH! You pig!" as she had had enough, not wanting anymore exposure, shocked at how horribly things went. But the most surprising part? Dr. Optrou was the one who took the bare bottom picture of her seen in this thread.

*MORE TO COME!*
Great stuff keep them coming
The Following User Says Thank You to dazman1975 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2017, 04:42 PM

Default More coming!

More on the way! Should be tomorrow night.
Old 04-05-2017, 04:45 AM

Default gf...

Click image for larger version

Name:	14976280_10153842534832391_1965813050_o.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	107.6 KB
ID:	9179135

Click image for larger version

Name:	13588798_10153541718172391_146137834_o.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	169.6 KB