Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-17-2017, 11:59 AM

Thanked 9,970 Times in 516 Posts
Default Mrs. HedoRocks

Not at the pool. But at the beach the wife wears a top that is extremely sheer, and shows off her nipples plainly. The left side has a white spot exactly where her nipple goes, so it's pretty see-thru. She has no problem wearing this out, to my delight
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_2731a.jpg  
Old 03-17-2017, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bozobona View Post
My wife and I like to holiday once a year at this resort in Spain which has a rule that everyone must be naked in and around the pool.
Where's this then??
Old 03-17-2017, 05:02 PM

Thanked 26,531 Times in 1,273 Posts

My GF and I met at a community pool, we would risk a quick kiss while in the pool, but too many little kids and parents around. One time I hugged her for a second because she got a chill, when she felt my cock against her she blushed and backed away quickly. On our next date she asked, very shyly, if that was my penis she felt, I told her it was, she was quiet for a long time. She said she had only seen her little brother's when he was small, she had no idea they were that big.

Whenever we went swimming she would always steal a quick feel, but acted like it was an accident, but pretty soon our dates turned into full time grope and feel. That swimming pool served it's purpose.
Old 03-17-2017, 08:19 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
Not a pool but my wife bought one of those tan through suits years ago to wear on a trip to Tahiti. It was semi transparent but since it was black you could barely make out the outline of her areola's. She's pretty conservative but it was Tahiti so she wore it out the very first day. What neither of us realized is in full sunlight the effect is totally different and it was very sheer. As soon as she came out to the beach I noticed her and said nothing, I was enjoying it too much. During the day she was talking to other couples not realizing just how sheer her top was. It really wasn't until that night when she was looking at the pictures I took that day that she knew. It surprised me she wasn't mad but was embarrassed. Two days later she wore it agin and this time said lets go to the pool which always had a nice crowd of people at it.
Sounds like a terrific suit - can you show us what it looked like on her?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2017, 12:38 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
Not a pool but my wife bought one of those tan through suits years ago to wear on a trip to Tahiti. It was semi transparent but since it was black you could barely make out the outline of her areola's. She's pretty conservative but it was Tahiti so she wore it out the very first day. What neither of us realized is in full sunlight the effect is totally different and it was very sheer. As soon as she came out to the beach I noticed her and said nothing, I was enjoying it too much. During the day she was talking to other couples not realizing just how sheer her top was. It really wasn't until that night when she was looking at the pictures I took that day that she knew. It surprised me she wasn't mad but was embarrassed. Two days later she wore it agin and this time said lets go to the pool which always had a nice crowd of people at it.
Great story:
The "prude wife" within her didn't know it was sheer. But the "budding exhibitionist wife" within her DID know, and enjoyed it!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2017, 02:18 PM

Thanked 30,610 Times in 4,234 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
My GF and I met at a community pool, we would risk a quick kiss while in the pool, but too many little kids and parents around. One time I hugged her for a second because she got a chill, when she felt my cock against her she blushed and backed away quickly. On our next date she asked, very shyly, if that was my penis she felt, I told her it was, she was quiet for a long time. She said she had only seen her little brother's when he was small, she had no idea they were that big.

Whenever we went swimming she would always steal a quick feel, but acted like it was an accident, but pretty soon our dates turned into full time grope and feel. That swimming pool served it's purpose.
When I was in HS we had a neighborhood pool, so there were times it wasn't very full. One evening it was getting dark and there was only an older couple left kinda lounging on the side. Since it was dark, I slipped off my trunks and showed them to my girlfriend kinda laughing and suggesting she do it too. After some cajoling, I finally got her to slip the bottoms off, and we just kinda hung out for a few minutes bottomless in the pool. Nothing happened, but the casual nudity in public was very cool.
Old 03-28-2017, 02:44 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default Cupecoy

St. Martin, near Cupecoy area: (This is an abbreviated version of my story I posted here a long while back)

... We stayed at a condo complex was located off the beach, but had a nice pool, and luckily for us, the pool was next to our unit, literally just a few steps away. It was winter, no school breaks, no kids around. One day we decided to forgo our beach trips, and decided to stay around the pool. Late afternoon, not a soul was in the pool, so the wife, walked out to the pool topless, no top or cover-up in hand.

... Soon, others came to the pool, no big deal, even though none of the other women removed their tops yet as they sometimes did. After a while we were getting hungry, it was past lunchtime, so we took a quick dip in the pool and walked back into our condo for some lunch. The wife could easily have grabbed a towel, but just walked back to our condo, her dripping wet "C" cup tits swaying all the way. Once in the condo, the wife stripped off the wet bikini bottoms, and she was all over me. Showing-off made her really horny.

... After our quickie fuck fest, the wife slipped on a white mesh thong body suit. When we finished lunch and a couple drinks, she asked me what she should wear out to the pool. I said that what she had on was just fine. The white mesh body suit wasn't meant to be a bathing suit. It see thru when dry, not to mention wet, and of course, no liners.

... She asked if it was too revealing and I told her no, that she wouldn't even be topless. She looked great in that mesh suit, her areolas clearly visible, and she was totally shaved at that time, otherwise any hair would have been clearly visible. And her meaty pussy lips were threatening to burst though the mesh. What a luscious sight!

... We strolled back out to the pool, with all eyes on her. By now a few of the women by the pool were topless, but it seemed like every guy took notice of my wife. After sunning a while we decided to take a dip in the pool. When we decided to get out, she was a little concerned about how transparent the little thong body suit was and she was a little anxious. I said no problem; we'll walk straight back to our lounge chairs. The thing is, we were at the far side of the pool, and I led the wife to the nearest ladder. Oh well, we just had to walk around the pool with my wife's pussy and tits on display for all to see. As we walked around the pool, the wife was grasping my hand tightly, whispering curses in my ear, all the while smiling.

... After drying off in the afternoon sun for a short while, we looked at each other, and knew that we had to return to our room immediately! She was HOT!! As we walked to our room, I again sensed every poolside eye on her. Perhaps it was my imagination, but I felt as though everyone at the pool knew why we were going to our room. They would have been correct, the wife was as hot as I've ever seen her, and we fucked for hours.
Old 03-28-2017, 05:42 PM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
St. Martin, near Cupecoy area: (This is an abbreviated version of my story I posted here a long while back)

... We stayed at a condo complex was located off the beach, but had a nice pool, and luckily for us, the pool was next to our unit, literally just a few steps away. It was winter, no school breaks, no kids around. One day we decided to forgo our beach trips, and decided to stay around the pool. Late afternoon, not a soul was in the pool, so the wife, walked out to the pool topless, no top or cover-up in hand.

... Soon, others came to the pool, no big deal, even though none of the other women removed their tops yet as they sometimes did. After a while we were getting hungry, it was past lunchtime, so we took a quick dip in the pool and walked back into our condo for some lunch. The wife could easily have grabbed a towel, but just walked back to our condo, her dripping wet "C" cup tits swaying all the way. Once in the condo, the wife stripped off the wet bikini bottoms, and she was all over me. Showing-off made her really horny.

... After our quickie fuck fest, the wife slipped on a white mesh thong body suit. When we finished lunch and a couple drinks, she asked me what she should wear out to the pool. I said that what she had on was just fine. The white mesh body suit wasn't meant to be a bathing suit. It see thru when dry, not to mention wet, and of course, no liners.

... She asked if it was too revealing and I told her no, that she wouldn't even be topless. She looked great in that mesh suit, her areolas clearly visible, and she was totally shaved at that time, otherwise any hair would have been clearly visible. And her meaty pussy lips were threatening to burst though the mesh. What a luscious sight!

... We strolled back out to the pool, with all eyes on her. By now a few of the women by the pool were topless, but it seemed like every guy took notice of my wife. After sunning a while we decided to take a dip in the pool. When we decided to get out, she was a little concerned about how transparent the little thong body suit was and she was a little anxious. I said no problem; we'll walk straight back to our lounge chairs. The thing is, we were at the far side of the pool, and I led the wife to the nearest ladder. Oh well, we just had to walk around the pool with my wife's pussy and tits on display for all to see. As we walked around the pool, the wife was grasping my hand tightly, whispering curses in my ear, all the while smiling.

... After drying off in the afternoon sun for a short while, we looked at each other, and knew that we had to return to our room immediately! She was HOT!! As we walked to our room, I again sensed every poolside eye on her. Perhaps it was my imagination, but I felt as though everyone at the pool knew why we were going to our room. They would have been correct, the wife was as hot as I've ever seen her, and we fucked for hours.
Well done!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2017, 01:23 PM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default Right place - bad timing

A bunch of us friends in HS were at this public pool one day. Kind of weird, but they had a submerged chain-link fence separating the shallow and deep ends. I was just lolling around leaning on the fence when this gal in our group came up to me on the other side of the fence and started a conversation. I had my arms dangling over on her side of the fence.

She had gone on a couple dates with this guy in our group of friends, but really didn't want a relationship with him sexual or otherwise. About this time she moves a little closer to the fence and I feel her bathing suit top rubbing against the back of my wrists and hands under the water. She looks directly in my eyes and takes my hand and puts it to breast then exposes one tit for me to feel.

We remain there chatting (me getting a boner of course) and she wants advise on how to end this relationship without it causing friction in the group. I casually told her it would work out and not to worry. By this time she had both her boobs exposed and here I am in a public pool feeling them. I suggested we start spending more time together (I was unattached) and maybe he would get the hint. We had dated several times before.

We were not paying any attention to what was going on around us. Obviously I was preoccupied with trying to maintain my train of thought whilst getting a nice feel. WELL, the other guy had swam up to us underwater and plainly saw what was transpiring between us. He came up out of the water demanding to know what was going on with "His girl".

She popped her boobs back in the top and immediately (retreated) swam away to a couple gal friends leaving me to face the guy. He accused me of accosting her and I owed her and him an apology. He made a total fool of himself and continued to after we left the pool.

She finally took him aside and told him she was not interested in him romantically. He took it hard. I was the lucky one who got to "give it to her hard".
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ripstar1 For This Useful Post:

Tags
public orgasm, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s